• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

great cartoon

tklishfeet

TMF Regular
Hey, does anyone remember a cartoon called Roger Ramjet? There was a great ticklng episode in it where they had a stick called the tickle stick. They could put it in a key hole and it would tickle the person on the other side. This happened throughout the episode. But the best part is when they had someone tied on rack and removed the boots and tickle tortured him. Anyone remember?

Never seen the tickling,

But I do know of the show. It wasn't my favorite show, but it was alright! And too think that I watched it and missed the tickling. Oh Well!

tklishfeet said:
Hey, does anyone remember a cartoon called Roger Ramjet? There was a great ticklng episode in it where they had a stick called the tickle stick. They could put it in a key hole and it would tickle the person on the other side.

I've never heard of this cartoon, but that tickle stick makes for a great fantasy! :D Thanks, tklishfeet. :)

I remember watching that cartoon. They had a crazy sound effect going when someone was tickled with the tickle stick.

i remember Roger Ramjet was on Cartoon network 4 a brief time, but i dun remember that ep.

Definitely remember the show, but unfortunately I don't think I've seen that episode..

Was the episode called "Torture"? I am downloading the episode via bittorrent and have it ready to be downloaded via emule. :cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back