• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

happened yesterday

anonymous

Hey everyone, well here´s my story.

I was talking with my girlfriend in my house,she is a gourgeous girl, short, blonde, brown eyes and thin, she was wearing a tank top with a jacket on top, jeans and sandals. We were talking about the university and stuff and then she told me that she is a masochistic, I asked her "why?", she told me "well in this weekend I was in my house barefoot and my cousin knocked me in the couch and started tickling my feet, I started laughing hard and then got mad and hit him hard, I hate being tickled but the sensation of the tickling is really cool". I said "huh? wait a minute, you like and you don't like being tickled". she said "that's right", and i said "hmmm". She then started to fix her hair leaving her tummy free to be tickled, I aproached and tickled her sides she yelled "STOOOOPPP", but i didn't, I grabbed her jacket and lift it up and grabbing her arms leaving her arms above her head and leaving her bare armpits, I said "let's see if is true what you said", and I started tickling her armpits, she laughed so hard that I thaught the neighbors had heard. I kept tickling her for 10 minutes and stopped. She got up trying to catch her breath back, and she said to me "you bastard, I didn't told you to tickle me", I said "sorry, but couldn't help myself", she said "and another question did you listen to my story?, I told you that I like the sensation of the tickling why did you stop?" I said "well I thaught that you didn't want anymore, and you know I like to please you", She said "that's ok, and I have a little confession, I have a tickle fetish", my face put like this :D I said "I have a tickle fetish too". She said "coooool, well now that you tickled me is my turn to tickle you, but in my house on friday b/c nobody is going to be there and I have a tickle kit there, so what do you say?, wanna do it?". I said "of course, and i'm going to bring my tickle kit too, and let's find out what's our most ticklish spot, and who find it quickly can do whatever he/she wants ok?". "Done". So I'm waiting for friday to find out her most ticklish spot. Where do you think I should tickle her?. see ya

I want a g/f like that now.

I have had my share, but I haven't had a SERIOUS relationship in almost six months. It's getting old being single!

anonymous said:
Where do you think I should tickle her?. see ya

You can tickle her wherever you want, but get her feet for me! :D You are lucky to have such an accommodating girlfriend! Thanks for sharing. :)

P.S. Since you're anonymous, I guess you won't be posting your pic anytime soon. :p

Funny Amk,

His name is annonymous... I have a feeling that with a relationship like that he has nothing to hide. Annonymous is a cool name though... it's like John Doe!

oh please,....

Please just say "fiction" and be done with it. (Wow, never knew my girlfriend and I each just happen to have tickle fetishes and "tickle kits")

I promise I'm not trying to be mean, but come on, you guys!

...O.K., remember this one: (repost),....

anonymous

"Happen today"
I was in my friend's house in the courtyard doing something for the university, I was wearing a sleeveless T-shirt, we were trying to solve a physics problem. A bird flew over us and a feather fell, my girlfriend grab it and said "oooh what a beautiful feather isn't it?", I said "yes dear". I put my arms over my head trying to figure out the problem, I was getting angry because I couldn't solve it, then my girlfriend said "Come on don't get to presure on yourself, here some little tickle to calm you", and with the feather she tickle my right armpit, I laugh and put my arms down, and she said "see? a little laugh calm you down". I look at her and said to her "I guess you're right" then we kept thinking about the problem 'till we figure it out finally.

...Post away, and post anything you like, but please just say "fiction" and stop insulting our intelligence. And like I said, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but it's starting to get really silly with the "true" stories on here.

Well CDFGA,

I have a tickling kit???

So if a ticklee comes to my house, I very well might pull it out.

I keep in it handcuffs, feathers, other restraints, and more tickling tools (brushes, pens, etc.)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back