• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST: Jessica Biel's 7th Hell (f/f)

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
P.S. - Both Jessica Biel and Beverley Mitchell are 19 years of age.

Jessica Biel was starting to wonder if it finally gone too far.

Her crusade to get released from her contract with the WB drama 7th Heaven had so far come up empty. Posing nearly nude for men's magazines like Gear and Maxim had stirred up plenty of controversy, but had not succeeded in convincing producers to let her out of her deal so that she could attend college.

But as the photographers assistant handcuffed each of her wrists to the bedpost, she started to have her doubts. Posing for men's mags was one thing, but posing for these creepy fetish publications might have been a step in the wrong direction. It wasn't that much worse than any of the other shoots -- just a few shots of her, skantily clad and handcuffed to a bed -- but she wondered if getting involved with something outside the mainstream might damage her credibility.

Of course, if this doesn't convince them to break my contract, she thought to herself, nothing will. Appealing to bondage freaks wasn't exactly the image the show's producers would want associated with their wholesome family drama.

And, as Jessica would find out, the producers weren't the only ones displeased with her libidinous side projects.

The shoot proceded normally, like any other she'd done, except that she could barely move her arms. She felt a little vulernable, but everyone on the set was a professional and wouldn't dare take advantage of her. Besides, they probably weren't even real handcuffs, just props.

They sure feel real. She tugged at them a few times, and they were as strong as real handcuffs, anyway.

"OK, Jessica," the photographer announced after a few rolls, "now we're gonna do some shots with your legs restrained as well."

"Oh, wondeful," Jessica muttered to herself as the assistant came over and cuffed her ankles to the bedposts at the foot of the bed. Now she was totally helpless, her legs spread apart and her arms chained over her head, wearing only a skimpy bra and panties. Seemed like such a long way to go just to get out of a contract.

They snapped a few more frames, then broke for lunch. As the personnel cleared the set, a pensive Jessica waited for the photo assistant to come over and unlock her. But after a few minutes, she noticed that the photo assistant wasn't around. Nor were the props guys. No one was left on the set. They'd just left her there!

"Hello?" she called. "Hey, is anyone around? This isn't funny guys! Let me up!"

"They can't hear you," was the reply, from somewhere in the darkness on the side of the set. The voice was a familiar one, and when the only other person remaining on the set emerged from the shadows Jessica recognized her right away.

"Beverley? What're you doing here?"

She had certainly not expected to see Beverley Mitchell, her 7th Heaven co-star, hanging around the shoot. She was confused, but at the same time relieved.

"I paid off the crew to leave us alone for a few minutes," Beverley explained, approaching the bed. "Jessica, we need to talk."

"Is this really the best time?" Jessica said, tugging at her bonds. "Can't you let me up first?"

Beverley just ignored her. "Jessica, we all know what you're trying to accomplish with these ridiculous photos. You want out of your contract, and that's fine, that's your decision. But you see, you're hurting the reputation of the show at the same time, and that's not fair to the rest of the cast."

"Bev, you know that's not my intention," Jessica explained, feeling a little silly to be having the conversation while manacled to a four-poster bed. "But this is the only way I can get the producers to release me from my deal. If you don't want me bringing down the show, talk to them."

"But it's so much easier to talk to you. Be reasonable, Jessica. You only have another couple years anyway. Then you can walk away and everyone's happy. But this . . . this is helping no one."

"Look, Beverley, I know you may not agree with what I'm doing here, I know you and the rest of the cast might resent me for generating bad publicity, but I'm only trying to do what's best for my career."

"I was hoping it wouldn't have to come to this," Beverley sighed, sitting down on the bed. "Jessica, if you don't agree to cease and decist with these lewd photos, at least until your time on the show is over, then I'll have to persuade you somehow."

With that, Beverley opened her purse and removed from it a long, stiff feather. Jessica saw it, and her eyes grew as big as saucers.

"Oh, God! You wouldn't dare!" She yanked at her bonds harder now, felt around the cuffs for the trick button which she was now praying existed. All the time her eyes were transfixed on Beverley and her feather. "No, come on, that's not funny. Just let me up, ok, Bev? Come on, we're like sisters!"

Beverley calmly inserted the tip of the feather into Jessica's belly button. "I hope this will persuade you to change your mind," she said.

A smile was already creeping over Jessica's face. "Bev . .. please . . . heheehehehe!"

Beverley twirled the feather in Jessica's belly button slowly, illiciting a steady stream of giggles. Jessica squirmed around, still tugging at her handcuffs. "Come on Beverley! Hehehehehehehe!! Quit it! Ahehehehehe!!"

"Not until you promise to stop trying to wreck the show," Beverley replied, still twirling the feather.

"You don't . . .hehehehehe!! You don't have to do this! Oohh! Ahahahahahaha!! Th-this hehehehe shoot will make them releehehehehehe release me for sure! Ahhahahahehehehee!!"

"This is going too far, though. You have to call this one off."

"Hehehehehe!! I c-can't! I already hehehehehehee signed the release!"

"Then you'll just have to work something out with them. Buy your way out of the deal. Otherwise . . ."

She dropped the feather and lunged at Jessica's ribs with her fingers. Jessica screamed and her body shot into the air as high as it could go. "Noooo!!! Stahahahahahahahahahap!!!"

Beverley used the ends of her nails to scratch around the sides of Jessica's tummy and below her ribs. The kids on the 7th Heaven set were always tickling each other playfully, so she knew exactly where and how to attack her helpless co-star.

"This will go on as long as it has to," she warned Jessica. "If I have to, I'll tickle you all day. And I know all your ticklish spots, Jessica."

Jessica only half-heard her. Her attention was focused on the horrible tickling sensations shooting through her midsection. She stared at the ceiling and howled with laughter, thrashed around as much as she could to avoid Beverley's cruel tickling fingers.

But with her limbs restrained, her manueverability was severly limited. Beverley's fingers just followed her taut, ticklish body wherever it tried to escape. Now Beverley was raking her nails gently over the top of Jessica's stomach, occasionally letting them wander up to her ribs and the ticklish area just under her breasts. That area was especially sensitive, and Jessica's chest heaved as her laughter reached new heights.

"G-G-GOD!!! AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!! Beverley, please!!"

"You can stop this anytime, Jessica," Beverley said, tickling with one hand and reaching for the feather again with the other.

"I c-c-can't ahahahahahahahahaha!!! I c-c-"

"Have it your way. Let's see, I seem to remember Barry tickling your feet one time, that really drove you crazy, didn't it?

"Shit, Bev hehehehehehahahahaha nohahahaha not there hahahahahahaha!!"

As she used the nails of one hand all over Jessica's sensitive upper body, she reached down and applied the edge of the feather to Jessica's equally sensitive sole. The twin assault sent Jessica into convulsions of laughter. Between Bev's fingers prodding her now sensitized ribs and the fluffly feather caressing her ultra-ticklish arch, Jessica's world became nothing but total, extreme ticklishness.

"Nahahahahahahaha!!!! No more!! No more!!! Aaaahhahahahahaha!!! Beverley, PLEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE!!!!

She was ready to give in at this point, Beverley realized. All she needed was a chance to say so. But secretly, Beverley was enjoying torturing her co-star this way. On the one hand, she could sympathize with Jessica's ordeal, being so extremely ticklish herself. But on the other hand, something about tickling someone so helpless was fun, in a twisted way. She wouldn't go on forever of course, that would be truly mean, but she wasn't going to stop before she'd had some fun with Jessica's most ticklish spot.

"Hahahahahahahahaha!!! OK!! OK!! I give!! I give!!"

Beverley didn't hear her. As she continued using the feather on Jessica's foot, she slid her other hand slowly up Jessica's side, towards her armpit.

Jessica, who's could only concentrate on where and how she was being tickled, noticed this immediately. "Oh, God! No, Bev, not there!! Ahahahahahaheheheeeeee!! Not there PLEEEEEEEASE!!! I give up, ok, you win!Hehehehehehehehehe Just please don't tickle under my arms! Ahehehehehehehehehahahahahaha!! You know how ticklish I am there!!"

Beverley did. The smile on her sweet young face, normally so innocent, now appeared almost malicious. "Poor Jessica . . . you know, you have only yourself to blame for all this." She stroked the pad of her finger lightly over the smooth skin under Jessica's arm, scratched it lightly with her nails.

Jessica tried desperately to break the handcuffs and pull her arms down, but she had only enough slack to move them an inch or two -- not nearly enough to protect her sensitive underarms from Beverley's horrible tickling. And meanwhile, that damn feather was still torturing her bare foot.

"AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Please stahahahahahahahap!!! I'll do anything you want!! Anything!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!"

Jessica could barely breath. She ached from laughing so hard. Just when she thought she was about to pass out, the tickling suddenly stopped. Her laughter died down gradually, and she gasped for air. Beverley just stared down at her face.

"So, you ready to reconsider this career move?" she asked.

Jessica didn't have the breath to speak, but she made sure to nod yes.

"Good!" Beverley said, with her usual perky demeanor. "Now let's get you out of here and get you covered up. I got the key from the prop guy."

She unlocked Jessica, who promptly curled up into a fetal position. Her limbs were sore from yanking at the cuffs, and her lungs were sore from laughing. She took a few minutes to recuperate, with Bev comforting her and making pleasant conversation. She was her sweet old self again. Hard to believe that just a few minutes ago she had been acting like a merciless torturer.

"I'm sorry I had to do that," Bev confessed. "Deep down, though, you know I'm right."

Jessica nodded. "Yeah, probably." She shot her friend a wicked smile. "But that doesn't mean I'm not gonna get you back."

And as they left the studio, Jessica was already plotting her revenge.

Great one. tklr5150--see my reply to you under my Shannen Doherty story thread. I'm having some problems posting.

dig dug dog

gr8888 post, but where's the revenge sequal ?

Awwh, come on, BT, is that how you ask nicely? Remember, buddy, it's been nine years since this story was written. I don't think 5150 is writing as much as he used to, but I'd certainly love to see him back in the saddle too.

dig dug

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back