• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pokemon Black & White

curtigofun

TMF Expert
there are numerous tickle scenes in this series the 2nd episode (enter iris and axew) at about the 5:36 mark and episode #25 Emolga and the New Volt Switch at the 12 :19 mark haha and theres other but those 2 stick out

Thanks for posting.

Just to specify, the tickle scenes are all pokemon/pokemon, not pokemon/f as many would hope. So unless you're into seeing odd little animals being tickled (I won't judge, much) these scenes aren't for you. haha

Thanks for posting.

Just to specify, the tickle scenes are all pokemon/pokemon, not pokemon/f as many would hope. So unless you're into seeing odd little animals being tickled (I won't judge, much) these scenes aren't for you. haha
hmm yeah but the 2 i mentioned the little tickles are actually PK/F and lol the only pokemon i'd fancy being tickled was pikachu but thats it haha

I checked the dubbed episode two around that mark. I'm afraid i didn't see any tickle scene. Could possibly clarify on what it was or recheck the timeframe?

I checked the dubbed episode two around that mark. I'm afraid i didn't see any tickle scene. Could possibly clarify on what it was or recheck the timeframe?
it's when Iris the weird haired girl is holding pikachu and then iris without knowing it choking pikachu so then pikachu shocked her and she screams that it tickles trust me i've rewond that part a lot and indeed she does scream that it tickles her i hope you can see the scene

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back