• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sci-Fi Channel Original Movie - Devil's Prey

MadKalnod

TMF Expert
The Sci-Fi Channel is going to be showing one of its original movies this Friday:

DEVIL'S PREY

After injuring a mysterious woman on their way home from a wild party, five teen-age girls find themselves on the run from relentless devil-worshippers in this suspenseful thriller directed by Bradford May (Darkman II: The Return of Durant and Darkman III: Die Darkman Die). Patrick Bergin (Sleeping with the Enemy, Professor Challenger in 1998's The Lost World) stars.

Airs Friday, November 8, at 9PM & 11PM ET/PT*

I bring it up because there's a quick sequence in the promo where a robed cultist goon has one of the women in some bondage contraption and strokes her leg with a feather from inner thigh to ankle.

I strongly suspect that there's no more tickling to it than the brief
glimpse in the trailer, and I've no intention of sitting through it myself (SFC's original movies tend to blow donkeys quite uniformly, and I find Devil-Cults asinine to start with), but you can look if you want.

I wont sit through it....

...but I can tape it and see what happens....

MadKalnod said:
Airs Friday, November 8, at 9PM & 11PM ET/PT*

I bring it up because there's a quick sequence in the promo where a robed cultist goon has one of the women in some bondage contraption and strokes her leg with a feather from inner thigh to ankle.

Thanks, MadKalnod and dajerx! If I remember to watch this, I'll post my findings here. :)

I have been told about this movie, but never seen it. I have a friend or two who are into Sci-Fi. I would like to see it now!!!

No...

Maybe it was tv edited, or maybe I missed it completely, but every scene I saw with someone tied up involved a knife.

No, it happened, or at least it sounds exactly like the scene described in the promo. Unfortunately, it wasn't done to one of the hot girls in bondage, but rather to the girl who pretended to be the groups' friend and ended up being the bad guy's girlfriend or whatever (can't remember the names).

And also, it wasn't really tickling, but more of something meant to be an erotic, feather-stroking thing (if that makes any sense). She *might* have giggled once but it's hard to say as her face wasn't shown when she did. It looked like it turned her on, but that's it.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back