• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cannot add image to signature

MistressValerie

TMF Expert
No matter what I do, I cannot add a gif or jpeg picture to my signature, even when I convert it into html code. Can anyone assist me with this. Thank you.

1) Click on PROFILE. (located right under the TMF banner)

2) Click on Edit Profile.

3) In the Signature portion of this page is where you can place the image file. You need to find a web address of the image file you cannot place an image itself lets say from your hard drive directly. Unless you can store that image on a web page and use its address.

4) The code to place the image then is
something.gif"

Leave out the quotation marks around the web address I placed them there so you could see the way to write this into your signature page.

5 Exit PROFILE and you shoud be on your way.

Thank you, Kurch -- I tried it and it did work, briefly, but then I got a white box with an "x," which denotes a problem with the server on which the image is stored :( I will try it again later and see what happens.

Love,

That might also be a geocities issue.I had the same problem.

Yes, I suspect you are right about Geocities. I tried creating a non-adult profile and adding my clip art, then adding it to my sig, and I end up with a nice link to my clip art! Maybe I was not meant to have an image on my sig <sigh>.

Love to all,

You have to find a stable web page for your image. It took me a long time to find my cute little atom. Once the web page did change and I got the dreaded white box with the little x inside but I found it again and it has been good for sometime now. Hang in there I'm certain you will find it. If you tell me what you are looking for maybe I could help.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back