• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST: Jessica's Revenge (f/f, m/f)

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
After a long day of shooting, Beverley Mitchell fell asleep on the girls' bedroom set, splayed out face down on the bed that belonged to her character, Lucy Camden. No one wanted to wake her, but when it was time to vacate the studio for the day, Jessica Biel saw a golden oppurtunity.

"Oh, don't worry about her," she volunteered. "Give her another ten minutes, she's earned it. I'll stay behind and wake her before they lock up."

That was good enough for the cast and crew, who didn't give it a second thought as they went on their ways. Once everyone had cleared out, Jessica put her plan into action. She snatched a feather duster out of props, grabbed some ties out of wardrobe and adroitly secured Beverley's wrists to the bedposts. Once finished, she knelt at the head of the bed, eye to eye with her, and shook her awake.

Beverley came to slowly, and found herself looking right into Jessica's face. "Jessica?" she mumbled, still a little groggy. "How long have I been asleep?"

"A while," Jessica answered.

Beverley tried to roll over onto her back, but was alarmed when she couldn't even move her arms more than an inch or two. "What? Hey, what's this?"

"Comfy, Bev?" Jessica asked.

"Come on, Jessica, this isn't funny," Beverley replied. "Untie me."

"Remember when you persuaded me to stay with the show? Remember how you did that?"

Beverley's eyes suddenly got wide as saucers. "Oh no! Jess, you wouldn't! You know how ticklish I am!"

Jessica smirked at her. "Yes, I do." And with that, placed two fingers on Beverley's elbow and began walking them teasingly down her outstretched bare arm. Wearing a very short-sleeved blouse left her very vulnerable. The tickly feelings hit her like tiny zaps of electricity down her arm, and she pulled futilely at her bonds. No such luck; Jessica had tied her plenty tight.

"Jess, please! I can't stand it! I said I was sorry then! You've had your fun, now cut it out, ok?"

"Nope. Sorry, Bev. You've got this coming."

Beverley squinted and clenched her teeth as Jessica's fingers crept closer to the hollow of her underarm. She could already feel the laughter rising up inside her.

"Jessica don't! Eeeeeeee!!!" she shrieked the instant Jessica's fingertips found the soft skin under her arm. Her sleeve half-covered it, but Jessica wormed her little fingers inside and explored the entire smooth, ticklish region. "Nooo eeehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!"

"Cootchie cootchie coo!" Jessica teased. She took a few strands of Beverley's long hair and used the ends to tickle her underarms, twirling it all over the surface of the skin. Beverley buried her face in her arm, laughing hard in a girly, squeaky voice.

"Eeeeehehehehehehehe!!! No! Jessica stop please!!"

Jessica resumed teasing Bev's underarm with her index finger. After about ten minutes of this, she skittered all five fingers of her right hand down Bev's side, in spider-like fashion, very quickly all the way to her waist. Beverley's body recoiled, like an electric shock. "Aaaaahhhh!!!" she shrieked. "Don't!!"

Stretched out as she was, Bev's shirt was pulled up just slightly. Jessica teased the bare skin around her waist and the small of her back for a few seconds, then said, "Here it comes again!" She skittered her fingers back up Bev's side, all the way to her arm, illiciting the same reaction. Beverley could not stop giggling, even when Jessica would pause to tease her by waving her fingers in front of Bev's face.

"Here goes again!" Jessia taunted. "Ready?"

"No! Jessica, don't!"

But Jessica did, and Beverley screeched and jumped again, pulling her arms down madly but in vain. "How bout the other side?" Jessica asked, slowly tickling across Beverley's back and resting her fingers on Bev's right side, just above the hipbone. "Is it getting jealous?"

"Please, Jessica, I'm sorry, that's enough!"

"Awww, not it's not!" Jessica said cheerfully, and ran her tickling fingers up Bev's other side. Bev was giggling uncontrollably, bouncing up and down on the bed and trying to roll away. That just made her other side more vulnerable, and Jessica started goosing one side, then the other, driving Beverley mad. She had no place to go to escape Jessica's sinister tickling touches.

"Eeeehehehehehehehehehehehehee!!" Beverley tittered, beginning to feel the strain from laughing so much. How long had this been going on? How long had she tickled Jessica that time? She suspected that however long it had been, her tickle torture was going to be longer.

Jessica spent another ten minutes making Bev bounce back and forth between ticklish pokes. Then she gave her already exhausted friend a break, looked her in the eye, and asked, "Are we having fun yet?"

Beverley fought off her laughter and heavy breathing, and managed to plead, "Jessica, that's enough, ok? Please? I said I was sorry! We're even now, right?"

"Oh, sure, we're even," Jessica said, then pretended to realize something. "Wait a minute . . . you tickled my feet too, didn't you?"

Beverley's eyes lit up; Jessica had never seen her so terrified. "No! Jessica, you wouldn't! Please, you know I CANNOT STAND to have my feet tickled!"

"Why, that's your worst spot, isn't it?" Jessica taunted. "Awww, maybe you shoulda thought of that before you decided to tickle me all tied up."

She patted Beverley on the head condescendingly, then vanished from Bev's limited field of vision. "Jessica?" she called. "OK, I know you're kidding, you can let me up now! You wouldn't really . . ."

She trailed off when she felt her sneakers being pulled off her feet. "OK, very funny, Jessica. I know you're not that mean. You wouldn't . . ."

She cut herself off again when she felt her socks sliding off her feet, baring them to Jessica's cruel touch. "Jessica . . . please . . ." Now she was genuinely scared. Her small bare feet, sticking out of her jeans, naked and vulnerable . . . she could actually feel her ticklishness, like a buzzing underneath the skin of her soles.

Jessica, meanwhile, grabbed the feather duster she had left at the foot of the bed. "Yeah, I think we'll be even . . ." she said, sitting on the backs of Bev's legs and holding her ankles together, locking her in place, ". . . in about another hour or so."

"An hour?! Jessica, quit kidding around! Don’t!”

Jessica dabbed at Beverley’s bare soles with the duster and quickly pulled it away. Bev squealed, tried to kick. Jessica dabbed with the duster again, for a second or two longer, and got a louder squeal. She was glad no one was around to hear this and wreck her fun.

Beverley was already tittering steadily. “Oh no . . hehehehe . . . Jessica, this is too mean! hehehehehe. . ..”

“I know,” Jessica responded, and started swinging the duster back and forth, slowly, like a pendulum, letting just the tips of the feathers graze Beverley’s soles as they passed over. Beverley craned her head up, sucking in her breath, but after the third pass that breath came out in rolling waves of laughter. “Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Noooooooo!!!!” she cried.

“Awww, poor girl,” Jessica mocked. “See what it’s like to be tied up and tickled? Not so much fun on this end, is it Bev?”

Although, Jessica had to admit that being on the tickler’s end was a lot of fun. She wouldn’t go on much longer -- she didn’t want to kill the girl, after all -- but a few more minutes concentrating on her soles couldn’t hurt.

Jessica swept the feather duster helter-skelter all over Beverley’s bare feet, spinning it around her heels, then around the tops, then engulfing her ticklish toes in the feathers and just letting Bev’s own frantic wiggling do the tickling for her. Every time Beverley moved her foot the slightest bit, her toes and the balls of her feet grazed what felt like thousands of soft feathers, sending unbearable ticklishness through her body and making her wiggle even more, making it tickle more . . .

She was red in the face and almost out of breath when her laughter finally attracted some help: Barry Watson and David Gallagher, the girls’ TV brothers, apparently hadn’t vacated the studio entirely and were drawn to the site of Beverley’s tickle torture by her screams of laughter. The scene was a little hard to believe, poor Bev stretched out on the bed while Jessica sat on her and tickled her feet with a feather duster.

“What’s going on?” Barry asked.

“Chick fight,” David noted. “Cool.”

Jessica looked up, a bit startled, and just grinned. “Wanna help?”

The guys exchanged a glance, shrugged agreeably, and each took one of Beverley’s ankles.

“What?” Bev shrieked. “This isn’t fair!!”

Those were the last words she got out for some time, as Barry and David each began tickling her over-stimulated bare feet. Barry methodically traced his fingers over the arches and under the toes of her left foot; David scratched his nails along the smooth sole of her right.

That left Jessica free to dig into Beverley’s ribs again, making the helpless girl scream again. Three-on-one wasn’t exactly fair, but Jessica was enjoying this too much to care. Besides, she owed it to her.

However, after only a few minutes Barry and David decided three-on-one wasn’t exactly fair either. David nodded in Jessica’s direction, smirking, and Barry nodded agreement.

Beverley suddenly felt the tickling on her feet cease, and a moment later Jessica was surprised to feel someone digging into her ribs from behind. She let out a shriek of her own and would have fallen off the bed, had Barry not grabbed her around the waist and begun tickling furiously.

"Aaaaaaaahhh!! N-not me!!!!"

He locked her arms behind her back and David went to work on her midsection, tickling up and down her ribs and wiggling into her stomach. Jessica instantly exploded into laughter and struggled to break free.

"Hey, fair is fair, Jessica," Barry reminded her, holding both her arms back with one arm and using his other hand to tickle her ribs and under her arms.

"Oh, thank you guys!" Beverley gushed.

"Don't thank us yet," David retorted, returning to her helpless body. He sat down on the bed and started tickling her stomach, making her buck.

"Aiiieeeee!!! No!!! Come on ahahahehehehehehe!!! No more!!!" Beverley begged.

David lightly worked his fingers up and down Bev's sides while Barry tortured a franitcally struggling Jessica's ribcage. The girls laughed in unison now, though Jessica's was louder since Beverley was nearly out of breath. This went on for no more than ten or fifteen minutes before Barry finally released her and they untied Bev.

"All you guys are jerks!" Beverley chided, replacing her socks and shoes.

"Yeah!" Jessica agreed, rubbing her sides.

"Hey, you had it coming," Barry told Jessica.

"And you were just to good to resist," David explained to Bev.

"Well don't think we're not getting you back," Jessica threatened. "Fair is fair."

"That's right," Bev said, "Fair is fair."

The guys rolled their eyes at each other, not too scared. The four adjourned to the commissary together, the tickling apparently forgotten before too long. But neither Jessica nor Beverley had forgotten, and now that they were even, they knew what they both had to do.

Also excellent (like part one)! You have a great way of describing the tickling action. You use of tickling variations and dialogue in this story is terrific. I love the way you get the guys turning on J.

Dig dug, you're too kind. Thanks for the ego stroke.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back