• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Love and Torture (For Slave4Tickles)

ForgottenTcklr

4th Level Red Feather
Okay here you go Slave4tickles... This one's for you...

Chris and Alexia had been dating for about three months. Chris was 20 and was in his second year of college as a Chemistry major. He had brown hair and eyes. He was about 5’10”and 170 pounds. Alexia was a 19-year-old freshman at the same college. She had brown hair and blue eyes, was approximately 5’6 and 135lbs. They met the first week of school and had been inseparable since. They truly were a happy couple. He took her out all the time, bought her flowers and dinner. They truly were falling in love. Every night they spent hours holding each other in front of a warm fireplace in Chris’ apartment. They talked about everything. They were learning so much about it other and they loved every minute of it.
However, it took them three months before they could muster up the courage to tell each other about their own secret fantasies; tickling. Now they had experienced tickling with other partners before, but this was both of their first times every feeling “in love.” It was Alexia who finally came forward with her desire. Chris told her that he had wanted to share the same thing with her since they began dating.
Well, Alexia didn’t even wait for Chris to explain his fetish before she reached into her purse and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. She just slipped them onto Chris’s hands without even giving him a chance to approve. He was fairly nervous since he had never been a ticklee before. But he let her have her way… for now!
She asked him how the handcuffs felt. He had no complaints, so she began. She didn’t say anything more for at least the next three minutes. The only sound that came out of that room were Chris’s moans and giggles as her dainty fingers danced up his ribcage onto the bottoms of his arms.
Finally, Alexia spoke. She began to taunt Chris in the chair he was sitting in. “

“Coochie Coochie Coo my love,” she whispered into her babes ear.

Alexia’s tickling was getting stronger. Her dainty touch was turning into a torturous tickling. His giggles turned to screams and she was loving every minute of it!

“AAAAHHH HAHAHA,” Chris began to beg.

The torture went on for another minute or two and then all of a sudden… it ended.

She let her love out of the handcuffs and they held each other tight. She was loving it. Moreover, he had just been reduced to a panting mess. All he wanted to do was to hold her tight and kiss her; and well… get revenge.

But Alexia was not about to let him tickle her… yet. It’s not that she didn’t want to be tickled, in fact quite the opposite. She was a ticklee by nature. She loved it, the squirming, the laughing, and the knowledge that she was in absolutely no control of her owns self for the time. However, Alexia’s reasoning in not letting Chris tickle her yet was a pure women’s game; hard to get!

Chris tried endlessly to get Alexia that night, but she wouldn’t let him. All he got in for a few pokes on her ribs. She was too evasive for him to get her pinned down at this point.

<><><><><><><><><> The Next Night <><><><><><><><><>

The next night when they met for dinner, Chris had new ideas for getting Alexia tonight. Nevertheless, Alexia just wasn’t quite ready yet. Therefore, despite Chris’s advances, Alexia ended up with Chris back in the handcuffs again. This time he was shirt-less, as they had been having a heavy make-out-session prior too.

Alexia wasted no time this go-around. She started right in on Chris’s ribcage. He tickling fingers started stronger than they ever got the night prior.

“HAHAHA NOOO Please,” Chris begged.

Alexia was having fun. She really had never had much tickling experience and was loving this new fun. Her dreams were here only experiences in this field.

The tickling continued as Chris kept laughing louder and louder. Her hands went down onto his legs and thighs. Chris’s laughing didn’t get louder here, but he did just about fly of the chair and onto the other-side of the room.

No on the ground, the tickling was becoming pure torture for Chris. Just when he didn’t think he could take another second of it… it stopped.

Whew, though Chris to himself. That was torture! He knew that it was no his turn. Alexia had planned to stay at his apartment that night. Since it was a Friday, they had no worried for the following Saturday. Chris didn’t even attempt to get Alexia in a ticklish situation that night. She was shocked, and even a little bit disappointed. But… life went on. They spent the rest of the night watching movies and holding each other tightly together.

When they went to bed, Chris was kissing Alexia all the way into the bedroom. This was their first real romantic experience. They had not gotten into sex too quickly since they were interested in each other and did not want love to be ruined by pre-emptive sex. But it was going to be special. Chris began undressing Alexia, and Alexia was doing the same for Chris. The holding and kissing went on for hours into the night. The love that they shared that night was so wonderful to both of them that they wanted nothing more than to just stay there forever.

But when Alexia woke up the next morning, she was alone. The room was empty, and worse, she was handcuffed to the bed wearing nothing more than a small white t-shirt and a light pink pair of panties. At first, when she awoke alone, she was frightened that Chris had left her. However, as soon as she noticed her predicament with the handcuffs, she realized just what was going on. The fear was quickly mixed with excitement and her stomach just sank into the bottom of the bed. She tried to sit as still as possible in hopes that she could make him think that she had not yet awoken.

But Chris was not going to be easily fooled. He peered into the room with a full glass of orange juice in his hand. She lay there with her eyes shut and motionless. But Chris saw a blink in Alexia’s eyes. He set down his orange juice and sat down on the bed with her. She was very confident in the fact that she was going to be able to fool him, but it wasn’t even about to happen.

Chris gave her a sweet kiss on the forehead. She was sure at this point that she was out of the water. But before Chris stood back up, he began dancing his fingers over her bare belly button.

Alexia was far too ticklish to hold it in even for a minute. She let it out and started to squirm all over the bed.

“I knew you were awake, my love.” Chris said to his trapped girlfriend.

He didn’t even give her a chance to respond to his statement before both of his hands fell onto her stomach and began torturing her sides and ribs.

“HAHAHAHAH, NOOOOO PLEASE,” she screamed out in agony.

Chris began the torturous tickling.

His fingers danced all over her stomach and chest. Her breasts were vibrating with each ticklish stroke.

“HEHEHE No more, huh uh!!!” Her pleas grew louder.

His hands moved under her arms and started giving her a firm but not painful armpit tickling. The torture was growing for poor Alexia.

“Whoa, no no no no no!!!”

Chris then pulled Alexia’s shirt up over her head and began to look her in the eyes.

“Do you like raspberries sweetheart?” He asked.

“Oh God,” she muttered in a whining voice.

With that Chris’s mouth hit her belly.

“AHAHAHAHAHA,” she scream louder than she had all day!

“Oh, I found a good spot,” Chris said as he planted another raspberry on her tummy.

“God NOOOO, I can’t take it,” she pleaded.

Deep down she was loving every minute of her torture, but being as ticklish as she was, it was truly a horrible situation for her. The pain and the agony of it all!!! HAHAHA!!!

The beauty just lay there panting and giggling.

Chris had given her about 30 seconds of rest. The tickling had gone on already for about eight or nine minutes. But Chris was Nowhere near done!!!

His tickling hands moved down onto her legs. He began quickly dancing his fingers over the top of her legs.

“AAH HA AAH HA HA HA HA,” she screamed out in pain. Her legs and region around were extremely ticklish, and sent her into hysterics!

He started squeezing different regions of her legs. From the knees to the top of her thighs.

“Are you boy crazy my love?” He taunted her.

“Ah YES YES ANYTHING BUT NO MORE!!!” She cried!

He asked her if he gave her a minutes rest so that he could flip her upside down, if she’d be good. She promised she would so he undid her handcuffs and flipped her over. At this point she tried to run, but it was to no avail. He was far stronger than she, and she really had no where to go.

So he got the handcuffs back into position. She then lay on her stomach. Chris was ready to punish her for her attempts at leaving.

“Alright honey, you tried to run, are you ready for your punishment?” He asked.

“Um…. What?” She replied.

He raised his hand up over her butt as he sat on the back of her legs. She was getting prepared for a good spanking. All of a sudden, his hands fell to her butt and started tickling furiously.

“OH MY GOD… NO NO NO… I CAN’T TAKE IT!!!!” She screamed at about the top of her lungs.

She had never been tickled in this area before and she was dying. It was pure torture!

His hands kept on attacking her butt. He was loving every minute of it. His hands were massaging her buns in each tickle. She had such a cute butt, and was loving to really get his hands on it. She was bucking so wildly that he almost fell off of her legs.

But she was begging for the tickling to stop!

“AH HA NO NO NO HEHEHEHE HAHAHAHA HEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHA, I can’t take it anymore. I am going to pee my pants!” She cried.

But this didn’t stop Chris.

His hands reached down for her feet. His fingers began to dance all over and in between her feet. She was kicking them and thrashing about.

Chris bent down and started to kiss and lick her toes.

“HEHEHE NO I Just, No, I mean… HEHEHE,” she began to get frantic.

The tickling continued.

Knowing that she could not see where he was going to tickle (since her face was down) he moved back onto her upper legs!

Then his hands dug into her sides. Up and down and all over her ribcage from top to bottom.

That was it!

She couldn’t take it anymore.

“STOP!” she yelled in a stern manner.

Chris now listened, realizing that Alexia had wet her pants from the tickling.

He comforted her and left her tied down while he went to get a wash rag and fresh pair of underwear from her bag.

After dealing with this, he left the panties off of her and pulled a feather from his drawer. He brought the feather down into her bare privates. She started off by giggling and thrashing about.

“hehehehehehe, no….” she giggled.

But her no’s soon turned into a moan of yes’es!

He kept moving the feather over her until finally the feather was wet from excitement. Alexia had experienced her first true tickle torture session, and first orgasm from tickling. Her and Chris had a real future together. Alexia was dreaming of revenge and her next torture, and Chris was wondering how to relieve the tension he had just built up.

The End!

BTW Slave4Tickles,

I am still waiting for your response to my question.

For writing this story, will I get to live it out with you???

LOL, oh well. I hope you like it!

Sweet

That was a well written story!! Thanks!

Very nice story. Sweet and romantic, not the style that I write, but I enjoyed reading it. :)

I definitely liked your story. Only problem is, I want to hear MORE! MORE!:):):);) It really was awesome and I am eager to read more of your stories forgotten tickler.

ticklebunny 2:bunny:

I don't think Slave4Tickles has even read the story that I wrote for her yet.

Where are you Slave4Tickles???

Oh well!

NOOOOOOO NOT THE END!!!!!!

Yes! I loved the story ForgottenTcklr, but I have to say no to your question...for now :)
The end, you can't leave at the end! I want Chris to drive her out of her mind!!! After all she gave it to him:devil:

Thank you:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: ForgottenTcklr :) I loved it!The only thing is I wanted MORE and MORE and MORE!!! And yes, the visions of your story will carry me through the night! :)

I want more more more! LOL
:) Katherine

Thanks Katherine.

First,

I am very glad that you liked the story. And I will begin working on the sequel later this weekend.

Second,

I don't want you to think that I wrote it only because I had desires of something on a different level. True, you are gorgeous, but I felt that your story request was good... so I wrote it for myself and the rest of this communitty. But, I would love to talk to you further. Leave me your email address or email me at [email protected]

Talk to you later...

:cool: ~FT

YES!

:D A seqeal!!!:happyfloa :happyfloa
I can't wait!
Thank you for writing it for me, and not I did not think that you only wrote it because you might have desires. :) Didn't cross my mind! I try not to assume anything :) I do appreciate you writting it so much! I gave it a 5 star only because that is the highest rank I could give you!
You are very talented, your writing shows your tickle passion! :devil:

Have a great weekend! My address is on my profile :)
Katherine:)

Thanks for the high ranking Katherine,

I don't think I have had a 5 star thread yet... Thanks!!!

Yeppers I was right, wasn't dreaming!

:D Forgotten Tcklr, I read it again and guess what? I still love it!:D
Waiting for the sequel :D
:) Wishing everyone a great weekend :)
:cat: Katherine
Forgotten Tcklr you should have 10 star rating, like a lot of the other great writers here at TMF! Some great talent!! Max,Biscuit,Laughter,Dave....gosh I am going to get in trouble:cry1: I can not name you all but we all appreciate your talent:bowing:
:cat: Katherine

Well Thanks Katherine,

Your approval and sincerity in your gratefulness is a driving inspiration.

Thanks,

FT where is my sequeal?

FT, did you give up and decide not to write a sequeal story for me? Can you use my name this time not someone else's? Thanks *hugs* :) Katherine :devil:

ForgottenTcklr said:
Thanks Katherine.

First,

I am very glad that you liked the story. And I will begin working on the sequel later this weekend.

Second,

I don't want you to think that I wrote it only because I had desires of something on a different level. True, you are gorgeous, but I felt that your story request was good... so I wrote it for myself and the rest of this communitty. But, I would love to talk to you further. Leave me your email address or email me at [email protected]

Talk to you later...

Forgotten Tickler did you wrote her a sequel and if you did please direct me to it. I loved this story, great job! Lucky Katherine!
:)

Re: FT where is my sequeal?

slave4tickles said:
FT, did you give up and decide not to write a sequeal story for me? Can you use my name this time not someone else's? Thanks *hugs* :) Katherine :devil:
Great story FT!!! So how about it, did you write a sequeal story? If so I would love to read it, the only thing about this story was, it made me want MORE MORE MORE like the others I wanted more!:)
Haven't seen you around lately, hope everything is ok!
Happy New Year:) :tickle::tickle:

Best Story Ever ( so far )

Hello, this is my first time posting a reply ever so sorry if I come off queer. In the end, This is the best story I've ever read! I have not looked too far but this is great and it has an element that is missing in some stories that I'm a big fan of: tickling of the rear end. It's a fine spot to get someone by, I can vouch for that. If all of your stories are like this, I'll be one of your biggest fans. So congrats on a story well done.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back