• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wonder Woman: Amazon's Ordeal

Xodlirv

4th Level Green Feather
Hi! Here is a story I wrote featuring Wonder Woman. I tried to combine elements of the 1940s comic books, and the 1970s TV show (when it was set in World War Two). Enjoy!

WONDER WOMAN: AMAZON’S ORDEAL
by XODLIRV

The day had finally come. For seven years, the entire world had been in the grip of global war. Nearly every nation on the face of the Earth was involved in the conflict somehow. One by one, the nations allied with the Axis Powers had gone down in defeat. Now the last, Japan, had surrendered after the detonation of the atomic bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. World War Two was over!
“Isn’t it wonderful, Diana?” Etta Candy gushed to her close friend, Diana Prince, in the War Department office in Washington, DC. “I thought this war was never going to end! At last it’s over! Our boys can come home! Isn’t it just wonderful?”
“It certainly is, Etta,” Diana grinned, letting her own enthusiasm show. There was one secret she had never shared with her friend Etta; that “Diana Prince” was a fiction, a cover identity for Princess Diana of Paradise Island, the colorfully-costumed heroine known as Wonder Woman. When the Amazons had learned of the raging conflict known as World War Two, through Major Steve Trevor’s plane crash-landing on their hidden island, they had sent their greatest champion into man’s world to help end the conflict and spread their message of peace. Princess Diana had won the competition to choose the champion, and thus had become Wonder Woman.
“I have to go, Diana,” Etta said. “There are about a million victory celebrations and welcome-home parties forming, and I’m on the planning committee for about a thousand of ‘em! I’ve got a ton of work to do in preparation. What are you doing now? We could always use some help!”
“I’d love to, Etta, but I’m afraid I have to dash home for awhile,” Diana said. “I have to see my mother on an important matter.”
“Oh, nothing’s wrong, is it?” Etta asked, concerned for her friend. Many times, Diana had had to rush off to see her mother. Etta did not know that Diana’s mother was Queen Hippolyta of Paradise Island!
“No, no, Mother’s fine,” Diana assured. “Our family just has its own post-war plans to make, and I need to be involved in the decision-making. I’ll be back as soon as I can!”
“Okay,” Etta said. “Tell your mom I said hi! Do you want me to arrange a MAC transport for you?”
“No thanks, Etta,” Diana said. “I’ve got my travel arrangements all set!”

Diana certainly had no need of military air courier service. As Wonder Woman, she flew the fastest, most versatile plane in the air. And it was completely invisible, as was she when she flew in it. Very shortly, Wonder Woman was in the air over the Atlantic Ocean, speeding toward Paradise Island. Her mind was filled with thoughts of the question she wanted to ask her mother, and how best to ask it. The past four years she had spent in America, she had fallen deeply in love with Major Steve Trevor. Now that the war was over, and America would be settling down into its hard-earned peace, Diana wanted to marry Steve and be his wife. She knew that to do so would mean renouncing her Amazon heritage, losing her immortality, and becoming an ordinary woman in man’s world. She was willing to do this and so much more, to be with Steve. But her mother would be furious! How best to break the news to her, to phrase the question? That was important, she had to do it delicately!

Before Diana knew it, her plane was banking down through the perpetual cloud cover that hid Paradise Island from view. Her heart leapt as she saw the white marble columns of the temples and palaces of her homeland. She sighed to herself as she thought of what she wanted to give up. Would she never see these buildings, these verdant hills, the sun-dappled streams again? But no, best not to think of what she would be giving up. Concentrate on what she would be gaining! A lifetime with Steve! Yes, that was the way to think!
Diana’s plane was invisible to the eyes of man’s world, but her sisters on Paradise Island saw it as it broke through the cloud cover. A cluster of happy women in Grecian-style dress, white thigh-length tunics and sandals that laced up to the knees, waited for her on the landing strip. Diana grinned as she looked at all the laughing faces. Mala, Paula, Gerda, Orana, Nubia, Aleta...oh, all her wonderful, loving sisters! Diana would be truly sad never to see them again. But it would be for the best!
“Hola, Princess!” the women shouted gleefully as Diana leapt from the cockpit onto the smooth marble of the landing strip. “Aphrodite be with you!”
“And with you, my sisters!” Diana beamed, hugging each one in turn. “Oh, it is so good to see all of you! It has been too long!”
“Far too long, Princess!” Aleta, a tall Amazon with long, straight blonde hair, agreed enthusiastically. “We have been expecting you, ever since your mother received your mental radio message that the war in man’s world is over!”
“For years we have prayed to Aphrodite and Athena for a swift end to this terrible war that took you from us!” Gerda, a petite Amazon with short curly red hair, added. “And at last our prayers have been answered!”
“You have been naughty, though, Princess!” Orana, a voluptuous brunette, teasingly scolded. “You should have let us know you were coming! We would have prepared a sumptuous feast in your honor, with dancing and poetry and music! It would have gone on for days!”
“We can still do that, Orana!” Aleta declared. “Come, you and I shall prepare the menu and set the kitchens to work! Paula, Gerda, away with you to the Hall of the Muses to gather the poets and musicians! Mala, you--“
Diana burst out laughing at her enthusiasm. “Aleta, you are wonderful! But I want to see my mother, the Queen. I’m afraid you must hold your plans until she speaks! Is she in the palace?”
“Indeed, Princess,” Aleta said. “Your true sister, Drusilla, is with her. Oh, what revelry there will be when they see you!”
“But you mustn’t present yourself in that gaudy costume,” Paula said. “And you must be tired from your trip. Go and have a bath, and change into some civilized clothing! Then your mother and sister can receive you!”
“That sounds wonderful, Paula,” Diana said. “I will head straight to the baths!”
“I shall see that a bather is sent to you,” Paula volunteered.
“And I shall see to your plane,” Mala added. “Oh, what joy to have the Princess home!”
Diana never stopped grinning all the way to the baths.

Soon, Diana was reclining in a huge marble bath of steaming water. The baths were kept constantly hot by an underground spring. Diana felt the tensions of the plane trip melting away into the luxurious hot water that surrounded her. Her eyes were closed with bliss.
“Princess?” she heard a timid voice nearly whisper. “Princess, are you awake?”
Diana opened her eyes, and saw the girl who had been sent to bathe her. She was a short, chubby Amazon, with short blonde hair and eyes the color of ice. She smiled timidly as she saw the Princess was awake. She carried an alabaster jug in her hands. Diana noticed a length of chain between her feminum bracelets. This meant the girl was being punished for some offense. Most of the Amazons took their punishment well, for it meant they would become better servants of Aphrodite.
“I was awake, I was merely resting my eyes,” Diana said. “I don’t believe I know you, dear. What is your name?”
“I am Lorna, Princess,” the girl said with a small curtsey. “I have been sent to bathe you, if that is your wish.”
“That is my wish,” Diana said sweetly. “I see you are chained. What was your crime?”
“I stole food,” Lorna said with lowered eyes. “It was foolish of me. I had been fed well, I was not even hungry! But the sweetmeats Phaedra makes in the kitchens are so delicious! But I am learning my lesson, and I am proud to be allowed to continue to serve Aphrodite.”
“Excellent spirit, Lorna,” Diana commended. “Now you may serve her by bathing your Princess.”
“I am honored!” Lorna breathed. “Would you like me to massage you, or shall I simply bathe you?”
“Oh, a massage sounds delightful!” Diana cooed. “I have been in man’s world so long, wearing the constricting clothes expected of a woman there. You would not believe the shoes they make a woman wear! They are pure torture on the feet.”
“I am especially talented in the massage of feet,” Lorna said. “Your royal mother and sister themselves often make use of my talents in this area. Shall I demonstrate for you, Princess?”
“Yes, please,” Diana said. “But this bath is so warm and relaxing, I hate to get out of it, even to experience a foot massage from an expert. Why don’t you join me in the bath?”
“Princess!” Lorna gasped, scandalized. “I--I would not dare!”
“Oh, but it is only us here,” Diana said. “You bathe with your other Amazon sisters, do you not?”
“Sometimes, yes,” Lorna admitted. “B-but you are my Princess!”
“And you are a sister of my heart,” Diana said kindly. “A daughter of Aphrodite, mother of us all. Come and join me in my bath. To have my feet expertly massaged under this delightful warm water would be heavenly!”
“Well...if you insist, Princess,” Lorna said. She set the alabaster jug down, then released the clasp on her toga. It fell to the marble floor, revealing Lorna’s smooth white skin. The plump girl’s breasts were full and rounded, and jiggled slightly as she moved. She bent down to unlace her sandals; no easy task, with a length of chain connecting her bracelets, but she managed it. Then she slipped slowly into the bath, at the opposite end from the Princess.
“Ooh, the water is so warm!” Lorna squealed. “I have never bathed in water this warm, Princess! My sisters and I usually bathe in the cool water of the lagoon by the feminum mine.”
Diana laughed softly. “If you enjoy bathing in warm water, Lorna, come anytime you wish. But for now, let’s put your special skills to work.” Diana gently lifted her right leg, pointing her toes at Lorna. The blonde girl smiled, and took Diana’s foot in her hands. Under the steaming water, Lorna pressed her thumbs into Diana’s sole and made circles with them.
“Mmmmmm, that is wonderful,” Diana sighed. “You are indeed a skillful masseuse, Lorna.”
“Thank you, my Princess,” Lorna said. “Your feet are indeed tense! Your nerve endings are like the roots of a great tree! Tell me about these shoes they make you wear in man’s world.”
“Well, they are entirely closed up,” Diana explained. “Not at all like the delightful sandals we wear, they do not allow the feet to breathe. They make your feet dreadfully hot. Especially because you are expected to wear something called ‘stockings’, which are like sheaths of fine cloth that completely cover the foot and leg.”
“It sounds awful!” Lorna said enthusiastically, as she firmly stroked Diana’s arch with her thumb.
“There’s more,” Diana said. “The shoes have high heels, like wooden pegs under the heel. They force a woman to walk on the tips of her toes, all day long!”
“Such torture!” Lorna gasped. “A woman’s feet are much too delicate for such rough treatment. They deserve to be treated gently, tenderly...like this.” Lorna gently stroked Diana’s sole with her fingertips. The Princess squealed and pulled her foot away.
“Lorna!” she scolded, smiling. “Please be careful! I am very, very ticklish!”
“My apologies, Princess,” Lorna said, but smiling wryly the whole time. “Let me continue massaging your feet. I promise not to tickle you...on purpose, at least.”
Diana returned Lorna’s grin, and offered her left foot.

Wonder Woman: Amazon's Ordeal (cont'd)

“Drusilla!” Diana gushed with cheer, running into her sister’s open arms. “Oh, how wonderful to see you again!”
“And you, Diana!” Drusilla squealed, letting Diana lift her off her feet and swing her around. “I missed you so much! I begged Mother to let me visit you again in man’s world, but she would not allow it! How long will you be home?”
“Not long, I hope,” Diana said, putting Drusilla down. “Dru, let me tell you something I have told no one else yet. You remember Steve Trevor?”
“That handsome man you worked for at the War Department? Sure!” Drusilla said.
“Well, I am going to ask Mother’s permission to marry him.”
“What?” Drusilla gaped. “You mean, renounce your Amazon heritage? Become a mortal woman? For a man?”
“Not just any man,” Diana pointed out. “For the love of my life! For the only man I could ever love as much as my Amazon sisters! What do you think, Dru?”
“Diana, if it makes you happy, then I am happy for you!” Drusilla stared at the ground, drawing a circle with the toe of her sandal. “So...that means you won’t be Wonder Woman anymore, right?”
“That’s right, if Mother grants my request,” Diana said, suspiciously. “Why do you ask, Dru?”
“Well...I am going to ask Mother to let me be Wonder Woman now.”
“You what?” Diana gasped. “Drusilla, that can’t be! You can’t be Wonder Woman!”
“Why not?” Drusilla demanded. “I was Wonder Girl! I fought Nazis! I--“
“Drusilla, Wonder Woman is not a game!” Diana said sharply. “There were always people trying to kill me! It is dangerous! The Nazis are defeated, but there will always be those who want to do evil in the world. Those people will always be trying to destroy symbols of right and justice, like Wonder Woman. And one day, one of them will find a way to do it! You just can’t be Wonder Woman!”
“Well, we’ll just see about that, won’t we?” Drusilla demanded, offended at Diana’s lack of support. “We will both take our petitions to Mother, and see what she says!”

“My daughters, you have each asked a boon of your mother that would break her heart,” Queen Hippolyta said gravely. “Diana, after being away from Paradise Island so long, you ask to return to man’s world, never to set foot on our island home again. Drusilla, you ask also to go to man’s world, to take Diana’s place as Wonder Woman. While it is my fondest wish to give you both your heart’s desires, in this case to do so would tear out a piece of my own heart. I beg you both to reconsider your requests. Diana, is this truly what you want?”
“It is, Mother,” Diana said sincerely.
“And Drusilla, are you certain of what you ask?”
“I am, Mother,” Drusilla replied.
“Very well,” Hippolyta said. “Given the unique situation before me, I have decided upon a unique way to settle it. Diana and Drusilla, you will each devise a special task that the other must perform, in order to win her request.”
“What?” Diana gasped. “Mother, that is unheard of!”
“It is heard of now, for it is royal decree,” Hippolyta said haughtily. “I know that neither of you wants to see the other’s request granted, any more than I do. Therefore, you will strive to choose a task that will truly challenge. It will be no easy thing to win your request. Thus, you will be sure of what you want. Diana, you will select Drusilla’s task first. I give you this night to think on it. Tomorrow morning we will all gather at the Temple of Ariadne at the foot of Moonbeam Mountain to hear the task you have chosen. That is all.”
With a clap of her hand, Hippolyta dismissed her daughters. Outside her antechamber, Diana and Drusilla looked at one another.
“You’re really going to do it, aren’t you?” Drusilla asked. “You’re going to pick something impossible for me to do, to make sure I never get to be Wonder Woman!”
“To keep you safe from those who would destroy you, simply for the destruction’s own sake?”
Diana asked. “Yes, my sister, I would.”
“Fine, then!” Drusilla said. “But expect no more mercy from me than you would give me!” With that, Drusilla spun on her heel and stalked off.

There was no feast that night. The rumor spread through the Amazon colony like wildfire. The Princess to be leaving again? Forever, this time? This could not be! It can’t be true! The hushed whispers passed from the palace to the tiniest bathing-chamber. There was not a tongue on the island that was not wagging with the news.
The following morning, all the Amazons gathered at the appointed spot. The Temple of Ariadne stood at the foot of a tall peak dubbed Moonbeam Mountain. Marble steps had been cut into the mountain, leading to its summit, where stood a giant diamond statue of Diana, the moon-goddess and the Princess’ namesake, carved from a single jewel.
The Amazons stood in silent anticipation. Diana and Drusilla stood before their mother’s throne, tensely still, not making eye contact. The Queen sat silently on the throne, surveying her subjects with a keen and inquisitive eye. It did hear heart good to know that all her subjects loved her daughter so, and did not want to lose her. Finally, Hippolyta clapped her hands, signalling the test was about to begin.
“Drusilla, you have petitioned me to leave Paradise Island and assume the role of Wonder Woman. Is this still your wish?”
“It is, my mother and queen,” Drusilla said.
“Very well. If you can pass the test put to you by your sister, the Princess Diana, then you may have your wish. Diana, have you chosen an appropriate test?”
“I have, mother,” Diana said. “This test will tax Drusilla’s strength, endurance, and inventiveness in overcoming a difficult situation.”
“Diana, put the task to Drusilla,” Hippolyta said.
“Drusilla,” Diana said, turning to her sister. “Your test is this. You see yon boulder?” Diana pointed to a rock lying by the foot of the mountain, more than half as large as the temple itself. Drusilla nodded. “Your task is to lift that boulder onto your shoulders, climb with it to the top of Moonbeam Mountain, and place it at the feet of Diana’s statue.”
“A simple task!” Drusilla cried. “Do you think me a weakling?”
“I have not finished,” Diana said. “You are to perform this task while wearing these.” Diana produced a pair of high-heeled shoes, such as women wore in man’s world. The Amazons gasped, including Drusilla. They were just as Diana had described them to Lorna, with tall heels that would force Drusilla to walk on her tiptoes and balance precariously on wooden pegs. Drusilla’s eyes grew wide.
“Do you balk at the task, Drusilla?” Hippolyta asked. “You may yet forfeit your claim.”
Drusilla silently fumed, and whisked off her sandals. She snatched the high-heeled shoes from Diana, and thrust her feet into their confines. Angrily she stormed off toward the boulder. She nearly lost her footing, a high heel turning under her as she walked; she was unaccustomed to walking in these hobbling shoes! From then on she strode more slowly, more carefully, calculating each step. She grasped the boulder, putting her arms around its width as far as they would go, and hefted it onto her shoulders. To her, it was heavy, but not unbearably so. Slowly, carefully, she started for the marble steps. These damn shoes! Why did Diana have to pick these damn shoes? Surely she didn’t have to wear these every day in man’s world; she must be making that up! Not even the docile cow-women of man’s world would submit to such daily torture!
Slowly, one step by one, Drusilla climbed the marble steps. The pain in her feet increased with every step. The shoes were so hot, not letting her feet breathe! Her ankles cried out in protest with every step balanced on these cursed pegs. The boulder seemed to grow heavier, every step she took. She could feel a knot growing beneath her shoulder blades. How much farther to the top? To carry the boulder up the stairs, Drusilla had to walk with her head bowed. The pain was so great, she had to look up to see how much farther it was. Only three more steps! But then, Drusilla misstepped. She was so encouraged by the sight of the top of the stairs, she did not watch where she placed her foot. Her high heel missed the step as her foot came down on it, causing her foot to give under her. She stumbled, and the boulder slipped from her back.
“NO!” Drusilla cried out, as the boulder slipped from her back and rolled down the stairs. The Amazons screamed as they saw it coming. Queen Hippolyta did not so much as bat an eyelash. Princess Diana leapt into action, and struck the boulder as it landed, diverting it away from her mother and Amazon sisters and into the woods beyond.
All was still for a moment; no one dared move. Queen Hippolyta finally broke the silence.
“Drusilla, Diana; approach my throne.”
Head bowed, muttering curses, Drusilla descended the stairs. Diana was already standing before the Queen’s throne when Drusilla reached it.
“Drusilla, you have failed the test Diana set for you. Do you accept your failure with grace and dignity, as a true Amazon?” Queen Hippolyta asked.
“I do, my mother and queen,” Drusilla said, her disappointment in every word.
“Very well,” Hippolyta said. “Your petition is denied. Diana, tomorrow morning you will face the challenge Drusilla sets for you. Prepare yourselves tonight.”

“Lady Drusilla, please be still!” Lorna pleaded, as she kneaded the bunched muscles below Drusilla’s shoulders. Diana’s sister lay facedown on a plushly-cushioned couch, completely naked, as Lorna tried to massage the pains of her struggle--and failure--out of her body. Drusilla was still so upset, so angry, that she fidgeted under Lorna’s manipulations.
“Lorna, do you know how long I have waited to assume the role of Wonder Woman?” Drusilla asked. “And now to have it snatched from me like that! And you tell me to relax!”
“What else can I say, Lady Drusilla?” Lorna asked as she poured a small amount of spiced oil from a small alabaster jug onto Drusilla’s skin. “What is done, is done. The will of Aphrodite was not for you to win the contest, and so you did not.”
Drusilla cursed as Lorna rubbed the oil into her muscles. “I do not accept that! There must still be some way! Even if I am not destined to be Wonder Woman, at least I can make sure that Diana no longer is either! The test I devise for her must be impossible for her to pass!”
Lorna sighed as she spread the oil across Drusilla’s back. “Would that you could, Lady Drusilla. It would wound us all to lose the Princess to man’s world forever. I pray you do find a task to unseat her aspirations and make her remain with us.”
“I shall,” Drusilla promised, as Lorna stroked her back softly with her palms. “If there is a way, if there is any labor she cannot perform, I will find it! I--EEEK!” Drusilla shrieked, her feet kicking at the end of the couch. Lorna yanked her hands away as if they had been burned, gaping in horror.
“My lady! What is it? Have I hurt you somehow?” Lorna was terrified, for to bring harm to a royal lady was as good as death!
“N-no, Lorna, you did not hurt me,” Drusilla said. “As you massaged me, you drifted too close to my sides. You--tickled me. Nothing more.”
Lorna breathed a sigh of relief. “My apologies, Lady Drusilla. I should have been more careful! I suppose all the royal ladies suffer from an undue degree of ticklishness!”
“Eh? Why do you say that, Lorna?” Drusilla asked.
“Not two nights ago, I massaged the Princess in her bath,” Lorna said. “She was so ticklish I had to press more firmly than I would otherwise have dared. I suppose it’s just one of the things that makes the royalty different from our other Amazon sisters.”
“Yes,” Drusilla said, grinning from ear to ear. “I suppose it is.”

The next morning, bright sunshine poured down golden warmth on all of Paradise Island. The entire population of Amazons was gathered at the Temple of Artemis on Sunrise Hill, the location of Princess Diana’s test. All the women stood in breathless anticipation, awaiting the test and its outcome. None of them wanted to lose their beloved Princess to man’s world again, after her being away so long. They wanted her to remain with them forever!
Diana and Drusilla stood apart from the crowd, awaiting their royal mother’s command for the test to begin. Diana still had no idea what the test was to be. She turned to her beloved sister and whispered to her.
“Drusilla, please do not be angry with me,” she pleaded. “I love you! I always have, and I always will. You are simply not ready for the dangers of man’s world. I had to protect you.”
“You did what you had to do, Diana,” Drusilla said simply. “I forgive you for that. I only hope I can expect the same from you, at the close of this test.”
Queen Hippolyta clapped her hands once, to silence the whispering in the crowd.
“Let my daughters come forth,” she commanded in a regal tone. Diana and Drusilla stepped up to the throne and knelt before their mother.
“Diana, my eldest daughter and heir to my throne,” Hippolyta said, “you have petitioned me for permission to renounce your Amazon heritage and live in man’s world, as the wife of a man. To do this would mean you would never see Paradise Island or your Amazon sisters again, and your eternal youth and beauty would fade with time like any woman born in man’s world. I ask you again: is this truly what you wish?”
Diana thought of her sisters, her home, her family. A lump welled in her throat. But she choked it back and said firmly, “Yes, my mother and queen.”
Hippolyta turned to Drusilla. “Drusilla, as Diana’s sister, it has fallen to you to select the task Diana must perform to win her petition. Have you chosen a suitable task?”
“I have, my mother and queen,” Drusilla said confidently.
“Very well. Rise, my daughters.” Diana and Drusilla rose to their feet. Diana looked questioningly to Drusilla; her younger sister only smirked at her briefly.
“Drusilla, what is to be Diana’s task?” Hippolyta asked.
“A test of endurance, my queen,” Drusilla said. “A test of her strength to endure the rigors of man’s world. A test to measure her resistence to the torments and tortures she can expect as an ordinary woman in the world of men.”
“And what is Diana to endure?” Hippolyta asked.
“Tickling,” Drusilla smiled. Diana gasped. “The Princess is to be tickled without mercy by her Amazon sisters. The tickling will go on for a predetermined length of time, or until the Princess cries out for it to stop. If Diana begs for mercy before the allotted time has expired, she will lose the test, and must remain on Paradise Island forever.”
Diana gaped in terror at her sister. Tickling? This could not be! Make her walk on hot coals, bury her in the red ant hill, but tickle her? This she could not stand!
“Diana, do you accept the terms of the contest?” Hippolyta asked. Diana swallowed. She could give up now, not have to be tickled. But to do so would renounce her petition. “How--how long is the predetermined time?” she asked.
“You are not to know that,” Hippolyta answered. “If you knew how long you must hold out, it would give you a goal to strive for. The purpose of the test is for you to endure as long as you possibly can. Therefore the time limit shall be unknown to you. Now I ask again: do you accept the terms of the contest?”
Diana drew herself up proudly. “I do, my mother and queen.”
“Then disrobe,” Drusilla said sweetly, “And take your place on the Altar of Artemis.”
Unhesitantly, Diana loosened her toga and let it fall to the temple floor. She started to kneel to unlace her sandals, but Hippolyta stopped her with a single clap of her hands.
“You are still my eldest daughter,” the Queen intoned gravely. “A princess does not remove her own footgear in the presence of her subjects. Clytemnestra!”
At the Queen’s pronunciation of her name, a slender Amazon girl with short red hair eagerly scampered forward. She knelt at Diana’s feet, unlaced and removed her sandals. Diana smiled down at her and silently mouthed the words “Thank you”.
Drusilla silently fumed, slighted by this demonstration of Diana’s greater rank. But Diana was now as naked as the day Aphrodite had given life to her. “If you are quite ready, sister, we can begin.”
Diana stepped bravely to the marble altar. It was intended for ornamentation only; the Amazons were far above the barbaric practice of sacrifice. Diana lay down on her back on the cool marble. “How would you have me position myself, dear sister?” She asked Drusilla.
“I shall arrange that,” Drusilla said. She reached behind the altar and produced Diana’s own magic lasso, woven from the links of Athena’s girdle itself. A twelve-foot-tall statue of Artemis stood over the altar, hands out in supplication. Drusilla tossed the lasso over the statue’s hands several times, until it hung down over the altar in four loops. These she bound securely to Diana’s wrists and ankles. Her arms were stretched high over her head, her legs were spread wide, and her ankles were lifted off the marble altar. She looked like some kind of bizarre marionette, suspended from the golden lasso.
“You have tied me well, Drusilla,” Diana said sweetly. “Are you ready to tickle me now? You may make me laugh and laugh like a little girl, but do you think you can make me beg for mercy?”
“Perhaps alone I could not,” Drusilla smiled. “But I am to have help in this sweet task. Sisters!” Drusilla called to the assembled Amazons. “If you would have the Princess stay with us, and not return to man’s world, come and help me tickle her!”
The Amazons rushed forward eagerly. A look of horror came over Diana’s face. She turned her head on the altar, looking to her mother for aid.
“Mother, this was not in the terms of the contest!” she protested.
“Neither was it stated that only Drusilla would be tickling you,” Hippolyta reminded. “All that was stated was that you would be tickled until the time limit ran out, or you asked for mercy. Do you wish to quit the contest now?”
Diana swallowed. She turned her gaze to her Amazon sisters, who looked down at her with glee and anticipation.
“Sisters, if you love me, do not do this,” Diana whispered.
“Oh, it is because we love you that we must do it!” Magda whispered back. “We want to keep you with us forever and ever!”
“Let the tickling begin!” Hippolyta announced.
Diana’s Amazon sisters fell to tickling her all at once. Magda and Paula each took an armpit; Magda gently digging into Diana’s left armpit with her index finger, while Paula made slow, torturous circles in Diana’s right armpit with her fingernail. Eva and Phaedra each took a side, letting their fingernails roam up and down Diana’s ribcage. Drusilla positioned herself between Diana’s spread and upturned legs, tickling her stomach with slow, lazy strokes of her fingernails. Orana and Aleta gently tickled the tender spaces behind Diana’s knees, while Mala and the talented Lorna tortured her feet with their fingernails. Mala’s tickles on her left foot were quick and frenzied, while Lorna, the skillful foot masseuse, used slow, deliberate motions on her right foot to elicit the maximum tickle response.
Diana threw back her head and laughed. She was permitted to laugh, as long as she did not ask for the tickling to stop. To try and hold back her laughter would only make it that much worse when the laughter did break through, so she laughed loudly and robustly. The sensations shooting through her were like lighting! No one had ever tickled her like this, and certainly not so many hands at one time! Diana laughed so hard, she could barely hear the voices of her Amazon sisters as they teased her verbally, adding to her torment.
“Ooh, the Princess is so ticklish!”
“Look at the face she makes when I tickle her here!”
“Laugh for us, Princess! We want to know you’re happy!”
“When you’ve had enough, dear sister, just say the word!”
Tears filled Diana’s eyes and streamed down her face. Her Amazon sisters were hazy, shadowy figures moving about her, seen through her tears of laughter. Her face felt hot and flushed. How long had this gone on already? Surely the time limit must be nearly up! Oh, if only she knew how long she was expected to endure this terrible torture!
“Diana, do you wish to end the tickling?” the Princess heard her mother’s voice ask, through her laughter. Diana could not answer verbally; only shake her head vigorously from side to side.
“She’s stronger than I thought!” Drusilla said. “Come on, sisters, make her give up! Tickle her harder!”
“I am using all my skills, Lady Drusilla,” Lorna said, as she held back Diana’s toes to stretch her sole taut and slowly traced the lines on her sole with her index fingernail. “None of us want to lose the Princess any more than you do! But she is very strong!”
“Well, if my fingers cannot pry a plea of mercy from her lips,” Phaedra said slyly, “perhaps my teeth can.” With that, the Amazon girl began gently biting Diana’s ribs, one by one. She covered her teeth with her lips, so that Diana would not feel their hard biting edges; only gentle nips along her ultra-sensitive rib cage. These made Diana jerk and convulse, straining hard against her bonds with every bite.
The other Amazons watched in fascination. “Oh, that is wonderful, Phaedra!” Mala cooed. “I shall use my mouth as well!” She held Diana’s foot firmly in both hands, and began sliding her tongue back and forth between the Princess’ toes. Often she would roll her tongue around inside her mouth, to freshly moisten it, before returning it to Diana’s toes.
“Excellent, sisters!” Drusilla cheered. “Now watch how I do!” Drusilla bent her face to Diana’s washboard stomach, moistened her lips with her tongue, placed them over Diana’s navel, and blew a wet, loud raspberry. Diana shrieked with laughter. This was too much! The Amazons were alternating between fingers and mouths to tickle her. Magda and Paula were gently nibbling the sides of her neck; Phaedra and Eva were using their fingers on her armpits and their tongues and teeth on her ribs simultaneously. Lorna continued to use her talented fingers on Diana’s right foot, while Mala took Diana’s toes entirely into her mouth, nibbling at their bases while flickering her tongue over the tips and between them. Drusilla let her fingernails roam all over Diana’s stomach, throwing a raspberry in now and again just for variety. Diana could no longer laugh audibly; she was laughing so hard, she could not draw sufficient breath to make sounds. All she could do was laugh silently, her mouth wide open, an occasional squeak escaping her throat. She could not bear the sensations shooting through her body. And some sensations had nothing to do with the tickling. As Mala’s tongue slithered between her toes, and Drusilla’s tongue gently traced the inner rim of her navel, Diana felt flutterings in her lower belly that she had never felt before. Not even with Steve! She could not believe or understand the feelings, but she knew they were good. They were right. They were wonderful!
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! STOP! STA-HA-HAP!! HAHAHAHAHA!!” Diana begged.
“She said it!” Drusilla called out. “Mother, she said it! She asked us to stop!”
“Is this true, Diana?” Queen Hippolyta asked.
“Yes! Ye-heh-hes! HAHAHAHAHA!” Diana shrieked. “I give! I submit! I submih-hih-hit! HAHAHAHAHA!! Now STOP!”
Queen Hippolyta clapped her hands. “You heard the Princess! Cease tickling her at once!”
The Amazons halted, and backed away from Diana. The Princess lay on the altar, gasping for breath, sweat pouring down her crimson-flushed face. Drusilla, smiling contentedly, slowly undid the magic lasso.
“Diana, you have failed the task set before you,” Queen Hippolyta announced. “Do you accept your failure with grace and dignity, as befits an Amazon Princess?”
“I do, mother,” Diana said, and the joy was clear in her voice. She sat up on the altar, and swung her legs over the side. Magda and Lorna joyfully replaced her sandals, taking great pleasure in lacing them up.
“My Princess, you are not angry with us?” Phaedra asked, as she handed the Princess her toga.
“No, my dear friend,” Diana said, sweetly and sincerely. “I am glad! You have helped me to see that this is where I truly belong!” Diana then kissed Phaedra gingerly on the cheek. The Amazon girl blushed from this.
“So you do not resent us for tickling you so much?” Lorna asked, smiling up at her Princess.
“Well, it was a terrible ordeal,” Diana grinned. “But you could make it up to me.”
“How, Princess?” Lorna asked.
Diana stole a glance at Drusilla, who was speaking with the Queen. “Tonight, when Drusilla goes to her bath....”

THE END

Great Story

That was awsome dude. Your detail was fantatic. One of my fantasies is to have a bunch of amazons tickle me mercileely. Those chick in Xena or herculeas would do.:D

Bump

Since the second season of Wonder Woman has just been released on DVD, I thought I'd bump up this old WW story of mine! Enjoy!

Xodlirv, we have read this story well before the bump and always forget to compliment you as you deserve. We think you write the way Federer plays tennis, with style, panache and a hint of wizardy.
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S We prefer Sampras to Federer (cause Federer is way too overrated, unlike your magnificent tale here!)

In case our dislike of Federer confused our review, we think you write as well as he plays tennis, but Federer's remarkable talent is praised too much! You are very skilled and we hope to read more from your well of imagination and talent. Incredible story!
Love,
Anna and Heather

WOW!

Now that is praise indeed!! Tennis is actually just about the only sport that I can watch for more than five minutes without becoming irreparably bored, and to be compared to Federer is an honour! Thank you so much; I can only hope my writing continues to please!

Rebumping....

Well I just thought I would rebump your story bro, bucause it is awsome.
:rotate:

Also I am working on a story featuring Lynda Carter. It is a revised vertion of my older Lynda Carter story.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back