• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interview w/ Liz Tyler of BleuFetish Videos

The lovely Liz Tyler is one of the best known Glamour Fetish Models around. Her new tickling videoTICKLE TYLER is available from Bleu Fetish Videos for $34.99.

You can find out more about this lovely lady on her website Primal Urge

Since the format seemed to work so well, we are using questions that we've seen here before mixed with some of our own. Hope you like it.

Best Regards
Master J
BleuFetish Videos

LIZ TYLER INTERVIEW

QUESTION: Whats your top most ticklish spots ie. ribs, stomach, feet, etc?
Answer: Basically my whole middle section, stomach, sides all the way up to my armpits.

QUESTION: What was going through your mind the first time you were asked to do a ticking video?
Answer: I wasn't sure if I would be able to take it for 5 minutes, let alone a whole 30 minutes or more. It drives me crazy when I am tickled but can't stop it from happening.

QUESTION: What do you think is worse the anticipation of being tickled or actually being tickled?
Answer: I think it is a snowball effect. The more I anticipate the tickling, the more ticklish I become, then the more ticklish I am the more I dread and anticipate the next bout of tickling. It just builds and builds.

QUESTION: For you in particular, is tickling more a silly playful nuisance or is a kind of torture?
Answer: I think it is a silly, playful torture. I love it and hate it at the same time.

QUESTION: Alright, your doing a tickling shoot, the tickler is coming towards you and is about ready to begin tickling. What goes through your mind?
Answer: I take a deep breath and think, "Here we go", and cross my fingers that I will be able to make it through. I also onder, "How'd I get myself into this?"

QUESTION: Some ticklephiles like to think of tickling as something sexual or arousing. Do you find tickling arousing?
Answer: I find tickling VERY arousing. The funnest for me though is when I tickle wrestle with a man. I don't want to be tied up so I can fight back, knowing full well that he will sit on top of me, pin my arms down and tickle me to insanity. That is my favorite.

QUESTION: It seems like most people who are ticklish have one spot, however small it may be, that absolutely drives them wild. Do you and if you would tell, where?
Answer: Hey, I'm not going to give away my achilles heel. Well, okay it is my sides.

QUESTION: In general do you find men or women to be the better ticklers?
Answer: Men

QUESTION: What is worse - a ticklefight between you and someone else or being tied down and tickled, unable to give it back?
Answer: I don't think either is worse, I just enjoy a true ticklefight more.

QUESTION: What do models on the set really think of people who buy these tickling videos - be honest - are we a bunch of nut cases?
Answer: Along with being a tickling fetishist I am also an exhibitionist, so knowing that people will buy this video, watch me and it will excite them really turns me one.

QUESTION: In your video, you are tied to an interesting PVC tube contraption with restraints and chains. This made some great sounds and let you move in some interesting ways.. comments????
Answer: The best thing about that "contraption" is that it leaves alot of options for the tickler to emlpoy, since you can get at the person from any angle. Although, I didn't appreciate that feature quite so much when I was the one being tickled.

QUESTION: If you could make, or see, a tickling video with any movie or TV actress in the entire world, is there some one you'd love to see tightly bound and laughing helplessly? Why?
Answer:Not really, because I have some of the best friends who let me tie them up and tickle them for real, and vice versa. Chanta Rose hates it when I tickle her, but it is one of my favorite games. She is one of the most ticklish people I have met. Shade Paine and I love to play tickle games together. And Paige Richards hate being tickled the most, so I always throw it in for fun. With friends like this, who needs a movie actress?

QUESTION: We have got to know... is the pee scene real?? Did you really Pee your panties??? Is this something you do often? Have other people made you Pee your panties?
Answer:Yes, Yes, No, No.

QUESTION: Being such a well known fetish model what did you think of doing a tickling video? Was it a lot different for you? Easier? Harder?
Answer: I've always had lots of different interests, and hence I have done lots of different kinds of shoots because of that. I don't think you can compare one with the other. Maybe tickling was a little harder because it is so personal to me. Honestly, whenever I have done a bondage shoot, and the dom asks if I am ticklish, I will always so no, because I hated getting tickled so much

QUESTION: Can you describe for us what it feels like to endure being tickle tortured for such a long time? What goes thru your mind?
Answer: After awhile you stop thinking coherently, that's about the time that you'll see me begin to speak jibberish and partial sentences.

QUESTION: Are you planning on making any more tickling videos in the near future?
Answer: Sure, I had a great time, and I would gladly do it again.

We're trying to get Shade too

In answer to those who have emailed and asked. We have sent Shade Paine an interview but we haven't received it yet. She is in the process of moving so we will do our best.

regards
MJ

Great interview! It's great to see this forum active again.

Good work!

Raul:D

Raul said:
Great interview! It's great to see this forum active again.

Good work!

Raul:D

Your welcome Raul...
hope others post some more as well..
as a tickling fan I love to read them too...

MJ

very true

thanks a lot, master....we (or at least I) appreciate the effort...these interviews are always a blast to read

Message from Dorothy--

I only recently discovered Liz Tyler in one of Tickle Hell's photo sets (i.e. "Captured, Stripped and Tickled". I'm not particularly fond of Tickle Hell's constrictive poses because they prohibit "full body" tickling. But Liz is tied [spreadeagle] to a bed and her "goods" are very visibly assaulted with finger tickling. It's the best photo set on the site, exempting Anna's Punishment). Liz evokes the B-movie bombshells of the 50s (Mamie Van Doren, Jayne Mansfield, etc.); her admission that she's quite ticklish drives me delirious! I sincerely hope that Liz is still active; thanks for a very informative interview.

I only recently discovered Liz Tyler in one of Tickle Hell's photo sets (i.e. "Captured, Stripped and Tickled". I'm not particularly fond of Tickle Hell's constrictive poses because they prohibit "full body" tickling. But Liz is tied [spreadeagle] to a bed and her "goods" are very visibly assaulted with finger tickling. It's the best photo set on the site, exempting Anna's Punishment). Liz evokes the B-movie bombshells of the 50s (Mamie Van Doren, Jayne Mansfield, etc.); her admission that she's quite ticklish drives me delirious! I sincerely hope that Liz is still active; thanks for a very informative interview.

unfortunately Liz retired from the biz some time ago. I haven't heard from her or know anyone that has in quite a few years now.

MJ

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back