• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My ticklish wife (true)

Grolsch

TMF Regular
Tickling my wife

Hi all. This is a short but true episode of tickling my wife. I was a little reluctant at first since it is true and personal, but it's a little hard not to share. I've got some more fictional episodes coming up in the "Serial Tickler" and "Big breasted tickling" series', for those who care.

First, you've got to know some things about her. She's a bit opposite the sort of person I typically write about in my fictional stories. She caucasian, and about 5'6". She is a very good athlete and has an athletic sort of body, kind of like a college cheerleader. Strong, muscular legs. She was a college swimmer, so she has strong looking shoulders and arms. Depending on the time of year (summer = more outdoor running & swimming) she'll have reasonably defined abs or in the winter, a slight layer of fat, but still better than most people. She has dark brown hair, currently about shoulder length and kind of wrapping her face, and dark eyes. Her face looks a little like Tea Leoni or Jennifer Garner from Alias, but not that thin. Not that she's as attractive as those people; you'd never mistake her for them walking down the street but more in the sense of "hey, do you know who you look like", like people say when you slightly resemble somebody. When they say that to her, they mention those people, and I think it's mainly because of her eyes and lips. Don't get me wrong, you'd never mistake her for either in real life. Anyway, take that for what it's worth.

Point is, I lucked out (in many ways), she's one of the most ticklish people I've ever known. She's ticklish just about everywhere, even the middle of her back, but especially her armpits and most especially her feet. I'll get to the feet in a second.

Touch her anywhere the right way and she'll laugh. But, just a finger underneath her arms and she'll crumple. We'll playfully wrestle, and eventually I'll stick a finger, not wiggling it, just placing it , under her arm and she folds.

But, her feet are the most ticklish overall. Her feet are so ticklish she can't even stand to touch them herself. She can't even stand to watch somebody's feet being handled in a non-ticklish manner on television. I hardly ever tickle her feet out of respect, but sometimes I do. She's even said to me before she's afraid of having her feet tickled because she's scared she'll pee everywhere.

Anyway, this is all worth keeping in mind for any future references to tickling her.

The other night, we were wrestling around, when she slipped between the bed and our dresser, which is a pretty narrow space. That left her flat on her back but with her feet up on the bed. Hard to resist.

So, I grabbed her feet and started tickling. It's hard to imagine the shrieking laughter and spasms she goes through, but she did. I only tickled her for maybe 5 seconds or so. When it was over, she said "I can't believe you tickled my feet like that". It's impossible to explain just how ticklish she is there, but it's quite a rush!

Hope you enjoyed.

Grolsch

Thanks for sharing Grolsch,

I hope to some day luck out and end up like you!

And you too ticklevids, but did you say that you have wifes and in the ebonics way of saying wife plural???

Grolsch, thanks for sharing something so personal with us. The description you gave of your wife sounds wonderful. You really are a lucky man! :)

Lucky man

Grolsch, you are indeed a very lucky man for having such a ticklish good looking wife.

Great Tickling My Friend

If you ever really want to tickle torture her by having two guys tickle her at once, especially her feet, then look me up man. I love to tickle a ticklish woman with very ticklish feet till she pees or has an orgasm. If you are interested you can e-mail me at [email protected] Have a great day and hope to hear from you soon.

update

Last summer we were at a friend's house by a lake. The daughter of this guy's wife walked up to my wife and tickled the bottom of her foot! Of course, she screamed and then the little girl kept taunting her by saying "I know where you're ticklish". Later on, the guy who owned the house saw my wife laying on a couch, and took a quick shot at her foot, making her scream. So, by then everybody had figured out that her feet were ticklish, so over the weekend if somebody saw her barefoot they'd take a swipe across her sole.

So, somehow or another this weekend I finally convinced my wife to let me try massaging her feet. From her perspective, have the soles of her feet touched is (in her own words) "unbearable". Keep in mind this is a woman who does not like to walk barefoot at all because her feet are so ticklish. She said she wanted to try it, though, so long as I didn't touch anywhere near the arch of her foot. I did some rubbing with deep pressure, and I think to her surprise she found it didn't really tickle. So we tried the arch area, and she didn't get too badly tickled. It's interesting to see the psychological side of tickling. She said if she sees the "tickling motion" it literally scares her and if she knows I'm going to tickle her feet, it's like torture but if she's just surprised by a sudden tickle it isn't that bad.

So, then I upped the stakes. I asked her if I could try tickling her feet to see how much she could take and explore which areas of her feet were most ticklish. Much to my surprise, she let me! I would swipe a finger gently from her heel to toe. She could keep from laughing or shrieking for up to 3 swipes, but after that either shrieked or started to laugh too hard and withdraw her foot, but we did that for a few times.

Then we started exploring other ticklish spots on her feet. She isn't ticklish at all on tops of her feet, but if I touched the side of her foot, opposite the arch, she would jerk and scream. The heel was pretty ticklish, and she couldn't take having her toes touched.

This was just the most incredibly erotic experience for me. Then, this morning I tickled her belly, sides, ribs, kidney area using a very light, finger-wiggling approach (except on her ribs, where I just gently rubbed with one finger). She gets tickled by both the light stroking and more vigorous rubbing/poking, but she seems to be able to take it longer if it is just the feathery touching. It's interesting to see her different reactions to being tickled in different upper-body spots. She can't stand to have her underarms touched at all. After her feet and armpits, she says her sides are her next most ticklish place, but she seems awfully ticklish on her belly and laughs very hard and gets quite animated if I get her there.

We even had a long discussion about how ticklish she is, how much she'd been tickled before and so on. It really is amazing just how ticklish she is.

Congratulations! Looks like you're making some real progress toward erotic tickling!

Great story Grolsch

I wish I was the guy or his daughter that got to tickle your wifes feet, If you are ever interested in having another male tickle her with you let me know, I can travel to just about anywhere. We would have to tie her up though man, cause she sounds so very very ticklish all over. This way she could not escape us or hurt us. I think she would find it very arousing after its over, she may hate it while she is being tickled but overall I think she will say it was an experience she will never forget and will want to do again, so women get really turned on and wet from being tickled, after we are thru you can have hot sex with her. I am not looking for sex just tickling fun. My e-mail address was posted earlier in here for you in a previous post I sent you. Take Care man and keep tickling....

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back