• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Trainer's (part 2)

gluestick

TMF Expert
That wasn’t too bad now, was it Sara?” Kelly asked the petite college freshman as she laid barefoot on the trainer’s table. Kelly had just finished smearing conductive gel all over the young athlete’s bare left sole, which was now extended out towards her as she stood at the table’s end. Sara’s small frame was huddled inside her baggy sweatshirt, still a little chilly from recently coming in from the rain. Her fingers fidgeted inside the front pocket of her hoody as she nervously watched Kelly pick up the ultrasound probe. The faint drone of the probe was apparent as Kelly brought it level to Sara’s bare and vulnerable feet. Instinctively, Sara withdrew her right foot from the end of the table, and, bending her knee, planted it firmly away from the reaches of the perky blond athletic trainer, her toes peaking out like mice from underneath the bottoms of her baggy windpants. Kelly held the probe lightly in her right hand, almost as if it were a pencil. With her left hand on her hip, the trainer applied the warm vibrating probe to the girl’s left sole, bringing it up and down from the heel to the ball, then gliding the gooey probe across a row of tiny toes.
Sara bit her lip, hard this time, her teeth clamped unevenly on one side of her mouth. Her fingers, no longer fidgeting, were now both held in a tight grip, her fingers interlocking to deal with the tickle-induced stress. The long auburn strands that hung over her eyes shifted from side to side as Sara cocked her neck tight to her left and then almost immediately back to the right.
Kelly saw Sara’s erratic movements out of the corner of her eye, trying hard to remain oblivious to the petite brunette’s plight. She smirked as she continued to methodically work the probe over the girl’s foot, unknowingly making her strokes with the probe longer and lighter in an unconscious attempt to “break” the adamant resistance of her patient. Kelly did ultrasound treatment at least a dozen times a week to various members of the women’s sports teams at Holy Cross, and found that the most fun girls to do it to were the shy one’s like Sara, who were oddly embarassed of being ticklish and had to be “coerced” to laugh. “Come on bashful girl”, Kelly thought to herself, “I KNOW you’re dying to laugh.”
Sara wriggled the hands out of her pockets and tucked them beneath her arms, gripping her sides tight with her fingers. Trying to keep her left foot still, Sara’s will was slowly slipping. The shockwave from the tickling had now reached down to Sara’s legs, as her knees began to twitch beneath her nylon windpants. The toes on her right foot curled tightly, feeling safe from the methodic stroke of the probe, but in Sara’s attempts to release stress in the form of squirming, her right leg unbent at the knee and extended straight, trembling as her foot inched closer to Kelly. Kelly watched her patient’s right foot as it extended outward again, the toes pointed sharply towards the trainer. As Kelly swooped the probe over the toes on Sara’s left foot, the toes on her right began to wiggle. Kelly knew she was close. Instead of keeping the disc of the probe flat she turned it slightly on it’s edge, methodically tracing the same circles on Sara’s sole.
The toes on Sara’s right foot wiggled wildly, trying to compensate for Sara’s resistance to allow her left to do so. Kelly continued her onslaught patiently, and in a few seconds a tremor began to develop at Sara’s left ankle.
“So Sara,” Kelly began, thinking that if she got the girl to unbite her lip she might get some giggles, “is there anything else wrong besides your foot?” Sara took a moment to think of something she could say easily without laughing. “No.” She managed to sputter, quickly biting her lip before letting her giggles escape. “Please finish, please finish...” were the only words that went through Sara’s mind. Kelly wasn’t satisfied, and used the edge of the probe to trace the curvature of Sara’s arch. “Really, how’s your quad? Didn’t you say it was sore before?” Sara couldn’t think, didn’t care to, she just wanted to get through the treatment session. “Yea.” She replied. This time a tremble was obvious in her voice, and Sara looked to see if Kelly noticed. Kelly continued to run the probe along the bottom of Sara’s bare foot, now along the base of her toes, using the full edge of the probe. Sara had dropped her right foot to the side of the table, hidden from the sight of the inquisitive blond, where it writhed and riggled in mid air, toes flexing and wiggling at erratic intervals. Sara couldn’t handle it any more. Giggles began to bubble out of her mouth as Kelly knowingly teased her toes. Her left foot finally began to show signs of its weakness, as Sara rolled her ankle to dodge the stroking of the probe on her sensitive sole. Kelly smirked victoriously, and continued to prod the probe along the exposed girl’s foot. Kelly looked into Sara’s face, her head cocked to the side, her eyebrows furrowed trying to salvage dignity as she succumbed to the trainer’s persistent tickling. Light giggles sooned turn to giggly laughter, and Kelly smugly smirked as she met her subject’s pleading eyes.
“My, my, aren’t we ticklish?” Kelly chimed tauntingly. Sara blushed instantly and tried to pull her foot away from her tormentor. “Uh-uh”, Kelly said, her left hand catching Sara’s ankle as it meekly retracted. Sara looked desperately at the tiny blond girl that insisted on continuing the therapy despite Sara’s anguish. “If I stop we’ll have to start all over. You’ll have gone through that 5 minutes for nothing.”
“P-p-pllleeaaseee hehehehe, I-c-cahahaha...c-cant stand it!!!HEHEHEHEH...!!! Sara tried to plead with Kelly but to no avail. Not skipping a stroke, Kelly lifted Sara’s foot off the table and sat herself in its stead. Sara’s foot now in her lap, Kelly secured it there with her left hand by grasping Sara’s ankle, while her right continued to run the probe along the bottom of the hapless girl’s ticklish foot. “”Not getting the appropriate therapy when your coach tells you to is a big no-no in college, Sara. In fact, it can get your scholarship taken away.” Kelly liked this new leverage that she now had on her subject, because she knew that as a freshman Sara would endure anything if it meant keeping her scholarship and being in good standing with her coach. And she was right. Upon hearing this, Sara reluctantly set her will to cooperate fully as Kelly tickled her foot freely with the probe, restricting the movement of her foot to allow the tiny hand of the mischievous blond to pull back her toes, the probe now humming unrestricted across her sensitive skin. Sara squealed, her eyes shutting tight as Kelly watched her subject squirm with great satisfaction.

Wow,

A sequel already. Hard at work for this community I love it!!!

Thanks by the way, it was a very good sequel!

this was a great story. i hope there is more. maybe i should become a trainer......

This is a wonderful series. Please continue it--you did say that the treatments have to continue for a month. :D

Thanks for the terrific story. I hope you write a sequel.

whoa...this is like from 2002. After reading this I can now tell tell why I switched to drawing.
Glad you enjoyed it though.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back