• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[B]Poor Ticklish Lili part 2[/B]

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
ta da reposted]

lili is my alter ego....a subject of tickle torture ...a tickled heroine so to speak. The stories are written in a "first person format" enjoy~[/B]

You have taken a temporary job in NYC to open a new restaurant for your boss.. You find out an old college professor is in the hospital and you go to visit her once a week as she is on the rehab unit for several weeks..

You come one week and the room is empty.. You ask the only nurse you can find where Mrs. Plumb is.. The nurse tells you that she has been moved to the 15th floor of the Psych wing of Payne Whitney.. She states that her mental capacity had been altered and they were going to perform some psychiatric exams on her. She tells you she will give you a pass and you can go straight to room 1569. It's not a lock down floor so feel free to just show your pass and go up..

You have just had a Business meeting so you are frustrated that you had no chance to change out of the suit and heels you have on.. The black jacket and pencil skirt are hot in the heat as are your black hose. Your 3 inch pumps are killing your feet after walking 4 blocks from the subway.. You think about going home.. But oh really you should stay.

You enter Payne Whitney and go past the guard. When you get off the elevator on the 15th floor you are surprised to see a sign that says under construction . You almost turn around to go back down and check the room number.. A custodian passes you and asks, may I help you.. You tell him the room number and ask if there are any patients on this floor.. He nods and points down the hall to the right. As you walk you notice how empty it is. Your heels hitting the floor are the only sound you hear..

You get to the nurses station and are relieved to see an orderly and a nurse.. You tell them you are here to visit Ms. Plumb on room 1569.. Oh Ms. Smith will show you I say.. You notice that i appear to be the only nurse there. You follow the orderly and she takes you into the room which is empty. You notice that the bed is not a normal hospital bed but is fitted with arm and leg restraints. You turn around to ask what is going on. The orderly shuts the door and tells you that head nurse will be right with you. This is to strange and you tell her that you can go back to the nurses station and talk. You brush by her and try the door but it is locked. You demand to be let out and she just shakes her head and says not until the Head Nurse comes. You storm to the window wondering what is going on. You hear the door open and I walk in. We have been expecting you Ms. Gomez. You start to ask what the hellllll. And you finally recognize me from your visits to Ms. Plumb. Ugh, it's you.

Well, Well the arrogant self- absorbed Chef recognizes lowly me.. You are taken a back, how do you know who I am.. Oh, I know everything about you. You say Listen I don't know what is going on here but I am leaving... I turn and lock the door and put the key down my bra..

What the hell? You yell let me out.. I am reporting this..

I laugh and yell who you going to tell.. I have already made you up a chart.. Telling them you are suffering from paranoia and delusions, brought on by mismanagement of your bipolar meds.. Your here for a while Ms. Gomez or Lili is it..

You can't do this, you yell.. You try
to scream for help.

I don't think you have noticed but this is a padded room.. I notice you have your hand in your jacket.. Oooh, Jane you tell the Orderly... No cell phones allowed on this locked ward.. Jane takes hold of your wrist and you struggle as she squeezes the phone from your grip.

You bitch you yell and slap her..

Oh now Lili, is that anyway to treat people who want to help you.. You start to run at me to get the key. As you approach you feel me stick you with a needle.. You do not pass out but you cannot control your movements. You start to fall, you are all groggy, your vision blurs.. I grab you under your arms as you fall forward. Jane grabs your legs and we carry you to the bed. We flop you on the bed and then turn you over.. You can't move and try to speak but you can't find words. We take your jacket off and you have a red silk blouse on underneath. The room is spinning and you feel me push up your sleeves and put your hands in restraints, leather buckled cuffs with sheep skin lining. Each wrist restrained above your head to the bed. I pull your skirt up so I can have range of motion with your legs. I notice that you have thigh high stockings on. I move to your ankles and place the restraints on both feet.. Restraining you to the corners of the bed. You are there in a spread eagle unable to control any movements.. You hear me tell Orderly Jane to go and get the equipment for ECT. Oh my good this lunatic is going to give me shock therapy you think.. You try to yell no but it comes out as noppffff. You try to struggle but all that moves is your feet..

Oh poor Lili, such a bad experience you are having on the Meds.. If we don't see a change well unfortunately we have to try shock therapy. Jane is getting the machine now.. I will get you ready.. We do have to take your shoes off.. When we are ready we will have to put some rubber heel guards on to absorb the shocks. As I touch your feet you feel some control coming back and your voice.. No stop you crazy woman what the he'll are you doing., you try to yell but you can tell your words are still a bit garbled. As I take your right heel off you squirm.

Ahhhh, I am crazy.. A grown woman and look at how ticklish you are..
Hmmmm.. Maybe we should get you a bit ready for your treatment.. Maybe a little tickle.. It would be good to see you animated before we shock you. Just so we know your baseline status before and after treatment. Noooooooo you yell, you fucking bitch.. Let me up.. Hmmmmm, curses like a lunatic... I will note that..

Tickle, tickle as my index finger goes lightly up your arch.. You try not to giggle.. Your feet are twisting.. My nail lightly slides under your toes. Noooooo, stop you yell.. Hmmmmm, no I just love watching you squirm.. So high and mighty look at you now.. My nail zig zags back down over your instep.. Kootchie, kootchie little Lili.

Ah hahmmmmmmmm you laugh but try to stop. My fingers run between your toes pulling your stockings through your toes. Your head rolls from Side to side.. Your knees wiggling up and down.
Stop, stop...

I don't think so.. When he gets back with the equipment. We can take a break then. My right hand holds your toes back..all my fingers now go wildly on your entire sole,they wiggle and tickle wildly. Stop, no, stop you plead, your upper body thrashing wildly as you sway at the hips.. You are laughing so hard as you try to stop and catch your breath..

The more you laugh you know you sound like a hyena.. Tickle, tickle, little Little, Wittle, wittle Lili. You want a pacifier with that whine...

Your feet go wild as I slow my caress down to a very slow pulse on your soul.. You gasp and try to calm yourself.. You try to yank your wrist free from the restraints you. As you stop wiggling for a second.. Ohhh my god. My nails drag back up your instep..
Oh no, oh no, oh no you cry, you lift your head up and fall back, your body is squirming all over as my finger tips flail against your instep, the stockings send little shocks of electricity over your foot.. Oooooh, ha, ha huh.. You laugh.

Oh my you do sound like a mad woman. Stop you bitch you yell at me.

Oh, I see you still have issues with authority. I think we have to try this other foot. You pull your head up and look at me.. You start to plead.. No, no, please don't. You try to clench your left foot and try to keep your shoe on...I pull it off and tell you... Hmmmm look at these fine Italian shoes aren't you fancy for a crazy woman..

My right index finger snags at your instep drawing the stocking in slow circular motion towards your toes. It dives between each toe. My left index finger does the same on the right. Your head rolls as you laugh, uncontrollably, ah ha, ha, ha,ha . Tears start flowing from your eyes. See I told you bipolar, that's what you are laughing and crying at the same time.. My fingers now dive in at the same time and wiggle wildly at each sole. You thrash wildly with each pulse at your feet.. You try to stop your laughter as you notice the tickling gets worse with each laugh. Ahhhhhmmmm.
Stop, stop, stop, please you yell out..

Listen you little slut.. I am in control here and I will stop when I am ready.. You wince and squeeze your eyes shut las my fingers play your feet like piano keys. Your body shudders and you know that you are feeling aroused.

Kootchie, koo wittle baby Lili, you want your mommy here to tickle your witty bitty feet.. Kootchie, koo. Ooooh does that feel better. Do you want some regression therapy.

My fingers slow down for a moment, you relax as I slowly zig zag my nails down your insteps pull your stockings which are wet now from dripping sweat down your legs. They pull against your feet. You wiggle and feel it deep inside your vagina as well., ohhhhhhh no, hahahahs, you scream.., your body slowly tenses as your pelvis squirms and rises with each snag..

Oh my little baby Lili are you getting aroused., oh no we can't have that. Do you not have any self control. Oh so mad are you..

My fingers once again pulsate over your entire foot. Your feet wiggle and each time your toes clench, one of my hands grabs your toes from above and pulls them back as my hand plunges and fingers rain down on your foot. You are now flailing all over the bed, laughing uncontrollably.ha ha ha, gasping for air, ah ha ah ha..ohhhh my god stop..

As on cue the door opens and Orderly Jane walks in. You look up and see that she has really brought in the ECT machine., you scream out no. You plead no please, I will do anything. Look Jane, see how she has been thrashing here.. The sheet all tangled underneath her. Look at her, her hair a mess, sweat everywhere. Her blouse is dripping and I even think she wet herself here. My hand goes up and caresses over your wet crotch. You shudder..

Okay let's get her set up.. You thrash against the restraints and yell no. Okay Jane put the electrodes here. I pull your hair back and run my finger over your widows peek. Shame this head is so messed up.. Lili is such a pretty little girl.. We place the electrodes along your forehead and attach them to the electrical stimulator.

Hmmm we also should monitor her heat rate. I rip open your blouse, you continue to thrash and scream nooooo. See I told you she is crazy as hell. I place electrocardiogram sensors on your chest. You notice they aren't hooked to anything.. Okay then.. One last thing we need to put this ball gag in so you don't choke to death and swallow your tongue. You thrash your Head and scream no.. I grab your breasts and caress them under your bra. You sigh and I push the gag in. You start to cry as you think my god they are going to do this. Your eyes plead with me as you struggle against the restraints. Your eyes are tearing now.

Oh, is little Lili scared..oh we can try one more tickle therapy before we try ECT. Oh my god you think what a choice. You just nod your head yes and we try that instead. Yes, you nod.. And you steel your self towards the inevitable. I tell Jane she can leave I won't be needing her anymore this evening.

My fingers slowly caress over the sides of your body moving slowly in big wispy circles to your arm pits. They go slowly back down and then race up.. You gasp under the gag.. Your body squirms. My index fingers then presses a bit harder and zig zags up your sides. They dive into your arm pits and pulsate into the deepest hole in your pit.. Your body starts thrashing again., oooooh yes Lili is ticklish here as well kootchie, kootchie, koo.. My fingers start wiggling all over your armpits. I tickle back down your sides my fingers wiggling wildly on your sides and up under your bra. You are tossing your head and against the ball you are choking back giggles., ahhhhppofff. My fingers wiggle back and forth up and down your sides and under your breast. Your body shakes and strains as your pelvis rises... I move my fingers into your arm pit and you feel my index finger dive into the center of your pit and wiggle with pressure there.. You squirm everywhere on the bed as you feel it like it was hitting your gspot..

I slow my pace and stop there for a second you sigh from reflief and gasp to catch air.. My index finger dives in again and your body convulses again. My fingers start to pulsate again down your sides under your breast and up under your pits again.. They repeat this over and over. My I have never seen anyone respond to tickle therapy like you Ms. Gomez. Hmmmmm I have all night.. You shake your head no which brings on another assault, fingers wildly in your arm pits. You try to squeeze your arms down, I pull them back and dive for your pits again. The index finger pulsating deep in the pit.. You chuckle under the gag and your entire body quivers.

Oooh you are also a pretty nasty girl aren't you.. all hot and bothered from a little tickle...

My fingers continue to rape your arm pits.. Your body wreathing against the restraints. You chuckle and try to plead stopppppffff under the gag. You have drool running down your chin.. You feel the wetness grow in your crotch and nipples harden with each tickle. I slow to a caress.. You want more you little tickle slut.. Nopfffff as your head nods side to side... No hmmm shall I call Jane back and we can try that ECT. It might curb your libido...

You try to cry out no.. You gag.. Plssssfff. What's that nooooo you want me to keep tickling.. My fingers plunge into your pit again.. My index finger pushing in and out. Oooooooh mygffff godddd you mumble under the gag.. Your body thrashes, your feet wiggling. You are throbbing.. Your pelvis rising up and down..,

Ha ha I laugh as I taunt you.. Tickle, tickle. No cummming now.. Can't dirty the sheets, hahaha.. My fingers raping your pits as you bite down on the ball. No cummming now.. Ohh look at that dirty little ****.. How you want someone to pleasure you.. Tickle, tickle. You start to quiver against the throbbing.

If you insist Ms. Gomez, nurse Sabine will help you finish.. I move down and run my finger along your pantyline. Despite your fight to control yourself your mound lifts upward to my touch. I pull your panties down, caress your clit.. My hands go back to wiggle in your pits..

Ooooh now feel my tongue tickle your clit. You roll your head back and try to squirm away but your vagina rises to meet my tongue.. My fingers pulsating in your arm pits. You are quivering under my tongue finishing you off, you explode. You shudder there..

So I knew when I saw you weeks ago that you were a special kind of loon Lili...I take the gag out of your mouth. You gasp for air. I lean down as your body still quivers. I meet your lips with mine and your mouth opens up and draws my tongue in..

You must have passed out from exhaustion. When you awake you are slumped in a wheelchair, your jacket in your lap, your blouse half tucked in. You are parked by the 15th floor elevator with no one in sight..

Last edited:
Oh I love devious and unrelenting to a good finish. Nice work!

thank you so much....Im developing a few different writing styles....I appreciate the comments and critiques. I have to get better with checking grammar too

thanks for the superb story!
x5va7a8

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back