• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poor Lili part 3

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
ta da reposted

lili is my alter ego....a subject of tickle torture ...a tickled heroine so to speak. The stories are written in a "first person format" enjoy~[/B]

You leave school tonight and I step out of the dark as you are walking to the parking lot.. Guten Abend, Halo Fraulein Gomez!!!

That voice you recognize it... It's to dark to totally see who it is. I am sorry do I know you?

Vat you don't know who I am??

No, I am, uh. Oh, it's you... What are you doing here? You realize that it is this German Wine Sales Woman who presented wines from the Trentino-Alto Adige wine from the area on the Italian- German border, during your recent trip to Germany. You are very surprised to see me..

Oh, I had a business trip to Denver so I thought I would look you up!

But ummm how did you know my name and how did you find me here??

Oh the conference has bios on all the participants.. That way we can follow up for potential customers.

Ummm ok.. Well how can I help you.. This is to uncomfortable and no one else is around..

Well I was hoping we could go for a cocktail.. You could show me some Lesbian hot spots..

I am sorry I forgot your name,
You ask !

Well of course how would you remember one girls name in the hundreds who must fall victim to your charms.. It's Ingrid...

Okay Ingrid.. I don't know you well enough for you to know if I am a lesbian or not but I don't usually go out with strangers.. So if you don't mind. Um I have to be leaving..

Well that is just rude, I tell you. A colleague in town and no hospitality..
But as you like Fraulein Gomez.. I wave my arm as to let you. Danke!!!! I say sarcastically..

You walk towards your car and notice that I have gotten into an old VW van.. That is just strange, but you are relived.. When you get to your car you notice the rear tire is flat.. There was no problem when you left it..just 2 hours ago.

Suddenly you hear the van pull up behind you.. You need some help?? Ah no thank you. I will just call a repair service..

I move behind you and grab you behind the waist and cover your mouth.. I think you will come get a ride with Ingrid.. I say.. You struggle but I am to strong. I pull your wrists back and put handcuffs on and push you into the back of the van..

It is a hot summer night and you have worn a short skirt and high heeled sandals. I sit on your rear as you struggle to break free. I take out a pair of black thigh high stockings with seams down the back. I wrestle to hold each foot and leg and push them up your legs.. I take a rope and cross your feet while I hold you down. I take rope and bind your feet and push you on your stomach. I then hog tie you. You scream and are asking why.. Vell Fraulein, may i call you Lili, such a nice German name.

I am going drive here a moment.. I noticed an alley over here. We can just park between buildings just in case.. You tell me that your roommate will be looking for you if you don't get home. She will come see my car here and someone will find us..

Ahhh, it's not nice to lie to Ingrid. I know all about you.. And you have no roommate.

I get in the vehicle and drive, it's a short drive but you are bounced all over the back.. You try to yell for help but you doubt any one is around to hear you. You try to plead and reason with me.. You ask why?? Why me?? That's a funny story Fraulein Lili.. You get angry now as I get up and crawl in the back. You bitch, let me go..

Achtung, you little hure.. I am going to tell you a story.. Fuck you, you yell. I grab a ball gag and jam it in your mouth as you try to resist.

I found a diary from my great, great aunt.. She was an SS officer in WWII. She wrote about and kept photos of a Spanish prisoner. She caught her spying but after she arrested her, she would go to prison and visit her. She wrote about how she was able to break her by tickling her.. She then would go once a week to prison for two years until the war ended to visit her. She would write about each time the prisoner would end up begging her to tickle her until she had an orgasm. After the war abd thecspy was released she stayed in Germany and became my Great, great aunts lover. My aunt wrote that she had become her Head Mistress.

You are on the floor struggling and trying to mumble, whyyffffff. I come and put my hand at your waist.. So let me finish.. I have always felt like I was somehow born/ reincarnated in a way in a likeness of my Great, Great Aunt.. So vhen you walked into that tasting in Germany.. I thought wow she looks like the old picture of the spy..

As I tell you this story you think wow what a crazy woman. You are wiggling on the floor of the van trying to figure out how to get out..

So you vant to know the strangest thing.. Ya you probably guessed her name was Lili. Ya I know..amazing, Nicht.. So I was sure that this was a sign and we were meant to meet.. I am meant to relive the past with you.

Your legs trying to break free from the rope, just strain against your wrist.. So Fraulein Lili, I am your tickling head mistress tonight..Noooooopff. You try to resist.

I lean down and press on your back. This forces you to try and breathe as the ball chokes you as you try and argue.. My right finger runs with my nail going straight up your arch pulling at your stocking. You lift up your abs and your toes curl down to protect your right foot.. You let out giggle under the ball. Ahhh, ja this Fraulein lili is ticklish too.

My fingers come back down just barely grazing the instep. It's a light wisp that throws your entire body into a spasm.. Ohhhhh, ja little Lili.. You vant more.. Plenty where that came from.

My fingers now barely touching you with the tips of my fingers as then run circles all over your sexy instep.. You feel the sensation and your foot curls as it wants to feel the nail dig in.. Like a phantom itch you want relieved.. I zig zag still barely touching your sole.. A chill runs through you from head to toe.. Your head lifts up as you try to suck in air between stifled giggles. Nmmmmpfffff.

Ah, mein Lili, you vant de tickle, little kitzeln. Kootchie, kootchie.. My finger tips don't just tickle but rub the stockings on the sole as the circle your foot. You wreath on the floor and when you struggle your face rubs on the cold steel of the van.

You are shaking as my fingers start wiggling wildly against your right instep. They run up to your toes and plunge in and out between them... This little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home. Back down the very tips of each finger feeling they are typing your life story on your sole.

Tickle, tickle mein Fraulein.. The sweat is dripping all over you. Saliva drooling from the ball gag as you snort with laughter and utter pleas that can't be understood.. Your but cheeks clench with each pull of silk on your foot. Each rat-a-tat at your foot.. My fingers are tickling you in a frenzy.. You wiggle and feel the throb in your ****.. Your breast rubbing against the floor getting hard.. Your thrashing causing your nipples to tickle on the floor. Ahhhhhhhhh, the fraulein is getting excited... I lift your skirt.. Run my fingers over your panties.. Look you are getting all wet.. Don't worry I won't penetrate your wet pussy. Even if it's says. Willkommen!!!

Your sweating everywhere and even your feet are all wet with your stockings, dripping and bunching as I run them over your feet as I tickle with my fingertips. You feel electricity with each tickle, on your feet and all the way to your vagina. You shudder..

Mein liebshen... Koootchie koo, my fingers diving into to tickle between your toes. Ughhhhhh, ughhhhh, giggling behind the ball as bite down and grab for air. Tears are welling in your eyes as you thrash wildly as your feet are ravaged. My fingers slow down now moving, gliding in figure eights against your wet stockings. The slower the deeper the nails rub..your vagina opening and closing with deep rhythms of the tickles.. Your head and shoulders shaking from side to side.

Ohhhh my little Spanish slut.. Do you like this as you feel something firm but light tickle your foot. You strain to look back over your shoulder. It is an eagles feather in my hand. I proceed to tickle up your arch, between each toe and back down the instep. You wreath more and thrash. Your abs pulling tight.. Your arms stretching and now shaking from all the thrashing and laughter.. The feather goes in zig zag up the instep. It gets faster and faster. Up then back down.

Oh your not getting excited are you.. Oh what torture and unlike the spy, this Lili has no information to share. No hope of tit for tat.

The feather going in slow, light circles now as your body relaxes for a moment..The feather is tickling around your pantie line.. All around it then more pressure right over you vagina. I reach down and pull your panties down past your hips.. Tell me you want to stop... Beg me mistress. You shake your head No, Nevvverrrmf..you mumble. Don't even think about cumming Fraulein I yell..

With your panties down I tickle you with the feather all over your clit, your vagina lips. Your perineum and around your anus. You are twitching and your feet are swaying wildly. My other fingers follow the rhythm of the feather tickling, your feet.

Tickle, tickle Fraulein Lili... I can stay here for hours.. You feel the firm feathers reach in and tickle your inner walls of your vagina lips. It runs circles on your clit and then reaches for your G spot..

Your body can't take any more after what seems two hours of this tickle torture. When the tickles slow all the sudden you feel my fingers and the feather go fast again. You are shaking everywhere as your swollen vagina aches to be penetrated, instead the feather tickle fucks you.

You are gasping and panting at the ball. I take the ball out briefly as I hear bitte, please Mistress let me cumm, i will do anything that you desire.. Just please let me cum.

I wiggle my fingers wildly at your feet and the feather is in and out of you.

Your body convulses as you pull up towards your hands and feet.. Oooooooh oooooh. You let go.. Yessssssss.

Gut, Fraulein.. Now you know how to greet foreign friends.. Now you know that i am just like my SS great aunt... You must submit my little Spanish whore..

I Get up and drive to your car.. I get out open your door and open the back of the van. I take a knife and cut your feet loose. I then throw you over my shoulder. I set you in the front seat. Your feet out the door. I put your sandals on and you cringe as I touch your feet. You are too tired to fight back.. Your vagina still pulsating and dripping..

Danke Fraulein Lili.. Auf Wiedersehen. Until we meet again.. Here or in a new life. I set a bottle of wine in your lap.. I leave the key to the cuffs on the dashboard and before you can get out of the cuffs I am gone.

What should you do? Who would believe you? And what, tickle raped??

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back