• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poor Ticklish Lili part 4 f/f

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
ta da

reposted

lili is my alter ego....a subject of tickle torture ...a tickled heroine so to speak. The stories are written in a "first person format" enjoy~[/B]

You've left the hospital and you get to the front of the hospital and ask the security guard to call the police. The police come and you tell them about the attack. They search the 15th floor and find no one or anything in room 1569, it is completely empty. You tell them to take finger prints.. The police officer tells you they will need to investigate further before taking that step.. You insist they go back to the regular room where Professor Plumb was at. They ask you if you would like to see a doctor to look you over and make sure your okay..you refuse.. The police are getting a bit suspicious of your story, especially as the story seems to largely revolve around a lot of tickling.

They try again to convince you to see a doctor or go home and wait for them to check out the nurse and orderly. You refuse. You demand to go with them back to the former floor where Professor Plumb was.

When you get there the nurse in charge says that Professor Plumb is still in her original room. Perhaps she was at Physical Therapy and you misunderstood someone. She tells the police that she has never heard of a nurse named Sabine or an orderly named Jane Smith.. You insist that this nurse was on duty hours earlier today. They show the police the staffing chart and there is no one by those names on duty in the last week. You insist that she was there.. Maybe they were going under a different name..

The police ask if there is data base in Personnel where they might look at the staff recorded as being on staff today and for that matter for the last day you visited. Arrangements are made for you to go with them to HR. After about an hour of reviewing staff
photo 's from the data base they find no one with the first name Sabine or an orderly by the name of Jane Smith..you recognize no one..

You are extremely frustrated you start to tear up and plead with them to believe you.. They tell you that there are detectives coming up from the Special Victims unit to help you.. They also say that they will have to insist on a physician evaluating you before they proceed.. You can tell they doubt you and may actually think your a bit crazy.. You don't want an exam, your fine but you want them to take you seriously.. You tell them if a female detective stays in the room with you..

The detectives come and take your statement. The doctor comes and examines you. She finds you are okay but very stressed she prescribes you a light sedative. The detectives tell you that there is not a lot to go on at this time of night. They will follow up on some hospital security cameras and check out the 15th floor again. They tell you there is nothing you can do but go home. The police officers will drive you home and they will call you in a few days to have you come to the precinct and see what they can find.
You tell them you are a bit fearful that this person may still be out there watching you.. They suggest that you move as you are only in temporary housing.. You ask if the officer can take you to your apartment that you are subletting. You have keys to a friends apartment you can stay at who is out of town. If you can just pick up a few things..

They take you to your apartment. You take a small bag and let yourself into your friends apartment. You will think about moving in the next few days. You go to work each day over the weekend. You stay in your friends apartment for the weekend as well. On Monday you call the detectives, they apologize and say that at this point there appears to be no other leads. They tell you they will have to drop the case.. They assure you that they think this is probably a one time event and that the "nurse" will probably not show up again.. They tell you to call if there is a problem..

You are angry and know that the police really think you were a bit crazy.. You have been very careful and have not seen anyone watching you.. You have not told anyone else either as you don't want any one else thinking you have lost your marbles. You have made some calls and will move to another sublet tomorrow. You feel less fearful and decide you will go home and pack.

When you get to the building you enter through the service entry in the back. You double check and see no one lurking or following you. You go into the apartment and change out of your work clothes. You take a shower and change into a tank top and a pair of boy brief styled panties. You get ready to eat dinner and the door bell rings..

You go to the door and peek through the peep hole.. You ask who it is and you hear a deep voice say police. You see an officer standing there. He has a mustache and hat comes down covering most of his eyes. Um can I help you, you ask.. Yes, Detective Webb asked me to come bring you to the precinct. They have a suspect in custody.. You tell him, to let you just call the Detective and confirm. Okay, he says. You go to get your phone and you see a message lit on the phone. The caller says they are calling from the precinct saying that you should cone in as soon as possible. You look at the caller ID. It is the number from the precinct.

You go back to the door and ask the detective to see his badge and ID if he doesn't mind. He puts both up to the peep hole. You say I need to get changed quickly if you don't mind waiting. He says no and you throw on a plush white terrycloth bathrobe and open the door. You tell him to sit down.. He says no I will wait right here for you Ms. Gomez.

You go into the bedroom and have just taken off your robe. Suddenly you feel my hands around your waist.. I push you and you fall headfirst onto the bed. Your torso is on the bed but your legs hang off. My knee goes into the middle of your back.. You struggle under me.. As my hands pin you down at each shoulder. I pull your hands behind you and put hand cuffs on your wrist behind your back..

I take you by the back of your neck and turn your face to the side holding your head into the bed. I lean down and you see me look at you as I pull of my fake mustache and my hat.. Remember me Lili, yes of course it is me Nurse Sabine. Why do you think I am here?? Hmmmm.. Any idea?? You could have just left the hospital that day.. I warned you that you that if you went to anyone, especially the police, well you would pay for it!! What did you do go to the police!! Are you just stupid..they will never find me, plus they think your crazy.. I have never worked there..

You knew if you reported me that you would pay for it. I told you that you would be tickled beyond your resolve.
You scream at me as your legs kick and try to push me off you. You bitch you yell at me, you won't get away with this..you try to bite my hand as we struggle.

I grab you under your arm pits and my knee goes back down between your legs. I push you up with my knee and pull you up by the arm pits so that you are totally on the bed. You still fight me but you cannot move more than your head off the bed. As I lean down my left forearm pins your back to the bed. I pull your ankle up behind you, you feel me strap a leather cuff on and you hear a chain being attached to your wrist. You try to kick your other leg but as it comes up, I grab your other ankle and do the same to it. You feel me pull the chain tight so that your feet are almost at your wrist. When you pull your arms strain and your stomach muscles grow tight..
You are helpless hogtied there on your bed.

I come back up to your face to taunt you. So trussed up like the little piglet you are. "you fucking bitch" you yell. You try to spit at me...

You see me pull out of a bag, a mask. Ummm I borrowed this from the psych ward, it's a spit guard. I place the plastic mask over your face covering your nose and mouth, it fits down on your chin and the two straps go above and under your ears. I can still hear you somewhat muffled as you keep yelling stop.

There you little tramp... That will teach you to spit at me. Hmmmm, what should we do today to teach you a lesson for going to the police., should we have a little tickle of these feet.. I take knee highs and slide them over your feet..

No you scream! Oh, little Lili, do you think you have any say in the manner. RN Sabine is totally in command! My right index finger runs down lightly up your right arch. Your foot clenches your toes trying to protect your feet. Your head and shoulders lift back as you react.. Nooooo is heard under the mask... Tickle, tickle little princess.. My nail rubs lightly back down your instep. Your feet wiggle under my touch.. You let out a giggle, you try to stop it. Haha,hmmmmf. Oh Wittle, wittle Lili, you remember what happens when you laugh right?? Oh yeah we tickle you harder.. My fingers start wiggling all over your sole. I pull your toes back with my left hand.. I pulsate your arch wildly. I go slow, then fast, then slow again. Your head rolls back and your back arches. You can't help but laugh ah ha. Ah ha, hahahahaha..your entire body shakes so much that you tip on your side. I let you wreath there on your side for a bit as my fingers ripple all over your feet..

I pull your wrists and your ankles and put you back on your stomach. Your tank top pulls and slides under you. Your right breast now rubs against your duvet cover. So where are your wonderful police now.. Haaaaaaa.. They thought you were crazy.. Didn't they!!
You think you can run from me.. I know your every move Lili Gomez.. No one will ever believe you. Tell the police again and you will end up in an asylum for real.

My index finger dragggggs in circles pulling your knee highs in bunches. You feel the sensation shock your foot. You thrash, your arms straining against the cuffs.. My nails draw in and out between each toe... Tracing each toe. My finger starts searching the ball of your foot. You wiggle and strain, I hear hahaha, ah ha ah ha. Stop, stop!!!!

My fingers go wildly over your foot and in between your toes... This little piggy went weeee weeee all the way home.. Your breast rubbing on the bed and the tickles causing your nipples to become aroused. Your vagina starts to throb.. Your pelvis starts to push in and out of the bed pulling against the ankle restraints..

Oh, what is that a little wetness at your crotch. Are you getting a little excited. We are not tickling for your enjoyment.. I am teaching you a lesson here.. Don't you fuck with me.. Nurse Sabine is here to make you feel discomfort not excitement. My fingers now go very slowly in circles over both heels now . Ahhhhhhhhh you yell out...

You are wiggling and rocking, ah ha, uh hahaha hahaha. Ugh, you laugh and moan.. Stopppppp please..

Oh, yeah beg me little Lili, tickle, tickle little whore. Run to the police they will know you are a tickle whore.. My fingers pluck your soles, your feet tingling under my nails..

You start bucking on the bed. Oh, yeah feel my fingers fucking your feet.. Ooooh feel the fingers at your feet but think of them in your pussy..

Ahhhhhhhhh, you scream, nooooo ughhhh.. Please no!! My fingers go wild . Your vagina clenches in and out.. My fingers plunge in and out between your toes.. Hahaha little Lili, my fingers raping your feet.. What will you tell the police, next time..oh I was tickled by Sabine and she tickled me and I laughed until I had an orgasm. Hahaha they will put you in a straight jacket for sure..

I step away. You,take a deep breath but the sweat is building under the mask.. Tears are flowing from your eyes. Sweat runs down your chest tickling between your breast. Your clit is throbbing.. You turn your head to watch me. You see me pull one of your silk thigh highs from your dresser.. What the hell is she up to? You think to yourself..

You then you see me smell your stocking. And then lick it.. You see me grab a small vibrator out of the bag I have brought. You feel me pull down your underwear.. You wiggle and you scream noooooo as it comes out muffled . Oh I know Lili you would love to have me fuck you there, turn you over and feel my vagina rub against yours. As much as I would love to control you like that. Yeah, no DNA being left here..

You feel me pull the stocking under your pelvis. I pull it up over your clit, in your vagina and over your anus. My index finger rubs the stocking in circles over your clit. You laugh ugh huh ugh huh, haha haha. Stop please. I run my finger back over your vagina and down your perineum around your anus.. You start wreathing.. Your pelvis up and down on the bed.. You then feel the vibrator start shaking over your clit. It stays there and sends quivers all over your vagina...

It draws on the stocking and you shudder and moan.. Oh my look at you wreath her.. I take the vibrator and push it in your vagina hitting your g spot. I leave it there!! I move to the head of your bed and I start to caress you down your sides. Lightly and then wilder rapidly pulsating at your sides.. The vibrator shakes your vagina, you are bucking on the bed. Your entire insides shaking. My index fingers shake up to and inside your pits deeply.. Ahhh, ahhh, you half moan and laugh. My fingers stay there reach down vibrating into your pits. Tickle you into submission, you will never be rid of me Lili, I will show up when and where you least expect it.. My fingers ravage your pits. You push your pussy into the mattress pushing the vibrator to pulse inside you.

Your entire body shakes. "You have to ask my permission to cummm. Little Lili..."

You are going to explode you yell out, please, please Nurse Sabine let me cum. "If you promise no police this time. " You yell i promise. Okay Lili, feel free to cum now. You feel your vagina explode and you shake until you gush all over.. You realize I am not at your arm pits now. You feel me pull out the vibrator and stocking. You hear water running and then you feel a warm wash cloth, i lift your mask for a moment and wipe down your face, then I reach under you to wash sweat off your breast..and finally down between your legs. God I have to make sure you are clean if you decide to call the police.. You notice that I have put the phone on the bed above your head. I have undone your right wrist restraint.

There you go Lili, I am going to sit back here and watch you. You can't see me back here but I see you. You can call the police or not. You know what the consequences are. You lay there thinking what you should do. You cannot hear or see me.. You finally yell out Nurse Sabine, I am sorry, please you see I am not calling the police. No answer you try to look around.. You yell out Sabine, Sabine.. You think maybe I have not heard me under the mask. You pull the mask off. Finally as you strain you see the key to the cuffs laying by your head on a pillow. You hear nothing so you reach over struggling and unlock the other cuff..

You feel behind you and undo the cuffs at your ankles. You lay there, still shaking, you finally turn over and I am no where to be found.. You see a hospital chart sitting in the chair behind the bed.. You open it. Your name is written there with your Denver address. Your jaw drops open.. The next line says Diagnosis Borderline Personality Disorder... Plan of Care- Tickle Therapy. PRN as determined by RN Sabine..

Last edited:
mmmm thanks..hot was my intention....just wasnt sure every would like it from the ticklers viewpoint.:whisper:

thanks I had lots of inspirtations...right Mistress.....she knows who she is

Thank you Milagros....I had too. My personal email box was Blowing UP

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back