• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lees and lers, m+f fancy hiring a dungeon in London for some friendly tickle fun?

raymatt

Hello everybody!
My name is Ray, I'm 22 and live in London!
Somebody mentioned before about hiring a dungeon with St Andrews crosses/benches/etc and I thought about it and realised it's a quite a good idea. I just wondered (Providing the interest) and also if we could balance out about 5 lads and 5 ladies, if anybody fancied doing this as a group, nice and chilled? We could go out for drinks and maybe a meal afterwards?
The whole event would be very friendly, no doms please, just people into tickling :D
P.s. If you're curious about tickling and have never tried it before, this would be a great idea, I've never experienced it properly, so this will be good fun for all!
Let us know and take care
Ray :)

Hi!
There seem to be two threads on a similar subject, but as I said in the other one, I'd definitely be interested in something like this.
I'm fairly new to tickling, so what you describe sounds ideal for me.

I'm male, early 30s, straight, ler (but lee-curious! :)

I would be interested....that makes 3!

I often thought about coming up to London

(I was born in Croydon)

Maybe we should form our own group

I like your idea Ray, and I appreciate you wanting it to be friendly

But I also wonder....is it possible to pay someone for like an hour, and tickle them?

I love your idea of dungeon, but that has got to be expensive....it is London....a parking bay in London is like my yearly wage....

RedTea, any ideas you have? what do you want most?

Lets get it together guys and have some fun!

by the way, my e-mail address is:

[email protected]

And my name is Phil

Guys, I saw foot fetish party, charging 20£ for 10 minutes

We can do better than that

Because, we are not here to make money.....we are here to enjoy and have fun

Although, I think we should think about using a camera....because our tickling will be unique and 100 times better than all the other boring video producers can do

We have the uniqueness of being genuinely understanding of the people who want to pay for tickling videos!

What do you think chaps?

Phil

Hi Phil, sorry not to have been on for a while.
I've taken into account what you've said and I genuinely agree that we could get something good and proper going here.
We could definitely film the sessions.
Just need to get say 5 guys and 5 girls together for starters.
Let's get this together, advertising wise.
Ray

Hi all,

Keep me posted if you manage to arrange this, as I may be able to arrange the filming side.

Good luck with the arrangements!

S

Might just be me, but I think introducing filming as a very bad idea. We want people to feel safe and comfortable without worrying about whether they're going to end up on YouTube or somewhere. It will just put people off attending.
Can anyone who's organised gatherings before offer any advice on the matter?

hi, id defo be interested, not up for going on camera though. Let me know if you organise it, sounds like it would be a good laugh. Am 24 male

Looks like I'm the first female to post, but what the heck. :p

I'm 22 and a switch.

Any other females out there who would be interested? ;)

I've just seen this thread. I know its an old one but i would love to see this happen!

I'm a 21 year old female lee/switch - potentially interested, have never met anyone else into tickling before so am a bit nervous about it, definitely wouldn't want to be filmed, but at the same time quite excited to meet other people into this :) If I were to attend my fiance would come too, adding another male.

Hey everyone!
I've just checked this thread for the first time in a while! It's really exciting to see how many people are interested!
I reacon with something like this the only way to get it going quickly is to just take the plunge.
Could everybody interested please send an email to [email protected] with gender and own email address?
I'll get an emailing list going, and perhaps we can look towards a dungeon meet in June time, we won't film it to keep people content.
Take care folks!
Ray

Hey, Im 25, male and based in london too. Am really interested in doing this although im not up for going on camera.

Keep us posted with a pm with what the outcome is.

Cheers- am free from the 28th of June btw.

Hi everyone, am mid twenties, male and definitely interested to attend although inexperienced aswell and not willing to go on camera.

Is it going to happen? Should we email anyone in particular?

hate to be the negative one out of the lot of you but likelihood of this ever actually coming to fruition are pretty much zilcho.
think we would have more luck just organising a picnic or something crap like a game of frisbee in hyde park one day and go get drinks after. any thoughts?

in fact...f**k it. Who's up for a game of frisbee and some noms at the park this thursday, followed by overpriced cider afterwards? if its rubbish we can just throw the frisbee at the ducks. why am i so interested in frisbees??
any takers just post up on here and we'll think of somewhere to meet. maybe by a tree. ill be the one with a frisbee.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back