• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Denise--The second most tickled victim (Yes and true as well) the conclusion

iticklegirlsft

TMF Novice
last time...
said "you have very beautiful feet, and think a woman that takes good care of her feet is a very personal sensual woman, and I like that". Well that impressed the heck outta her. "Oh well you can play with my feet as much as you want". I replied "oh you shouldn't have told me that"

...and now the conclusion

"Why?"she inquired, "Because I have a definite weakness for beautiful women with pretty feet".
She giggled at me "you're so silly".

"I know, self admittedly I'm quite sad, I just can't help it". "I'm just totally disarmed if a beautiful woman shows off her sexy feet".
"well, it's just what you like that's all" she replied as if to accept me completely for who I am. It was at this point that I decided to push the envelope a little farther.

I said, "I want to see how ticklish you are, but don't worry I won't torture you, I just want to find out the most ticklish spot on your feet and see how long you can stand it before you have to laugh".
She replied in welcoming playful tone, "Why do you want to find my tickle spot?"

I said, "So that I can began to melt down all of your emotional and psychological defenses, to intoxicate you with laughter so that you would become weak, to make all of your defenses melt so that you'd become putty in my hands".

She said, "I'm already weak, but o.k. go ahead" I said, "O.k. this is what I'm going to do. I'll tickle your feet but only lightly so that you'll be able to stand it for as long as possible without laughing and without taking your feet away, when you can't take any more just say you can't stand it and I'll stop. Now while I'm stroking your feet you can wiggle and squirm but try not to laugh, cool?" She immediately said, "I don't know if I can take that" I said, don't worry, besides I want you trust me with your barefeet as well" She finally consented and said"O.k.". "Now just relax" I told her, of course this is easy right after the massage I'd given her. I proceeded to cup my hand just as you would for a sole massage but the strokes were very light and feathery. Immediately, she balled her feet so that the soles were all pink and wrinkly. She began squirming and moaning softly her face was partially hidden as she was on her tummy but I could still see the corner of her face trying not to laugh but her smile was huge. I kept this up for about 10 seconds and exploded with laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA, ooooooowweeeeee" I said, "are you o.k.? Is it too much?" she aaid " I can't take it" I said "o.k. let's try someting a little easier, this will give you more rest also".

I decided to tease her since she was trying so hard to be a good sport, "You're doing very good, but oh look at all of these cute little wrinkles, I'm going to count them o.k. so you'd better catch your breath" She let out a massive exhale, through her teeth, still trying not to laugh and moaned a sensual sigh of relieve. "UUUUUUhhhhhhhh!!!" , she exclaimed. I said "Are you o.k.? Ready for part two? Just keep your feet scrunched up like that I think it might help you" Yeah right:D .

So I started counting each wrinkle by tickling it, starting and her heel and moving toward her toes, and her feet began wiggling and thrashing madly, she was squirming and her hips were undulating in a very sensual, no sexual manner. I said, "keep it up you doing good, 13,14,15" by now I was about half way down her arch. "Be careful not to squirm too much sweetheart you'll make me loose count and then I'll have to start all over" "What?!?!?!" she let loose trying to hold back her giggles, I said "Oh yeah, well see if loose count I'll have to start over to get a correct count right?" She said "But that wouldn't be fair" I said "I know" in the most devilish tone I can muster. She endured as long as she could and the burst out into laughter "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAA, stop it, stop it, you're making me crazy" "Oooo" I moaned "just the kind of talk I love to hear, besides we're almost done now. 29,30,31,32,33,32,33,34,35. There finished, are ready for me to start on the other foot?" She said "What? Th-Th-They should be the same" "Well I don't know, I'd like to be sure, no point in really assuming, is there?"

She shrieked "No they have to be the same, I can't stand it, it's making me crazy" "Good, now we're even" I said. She asked "what do you mean?" I said now you know the effect that you have on me whenever you show those soft pretty feet". And boy were they lovely, size 7, with nice plump arches with the wrinkles that gather just where the heel and the arch meet, and the balls of her feet were plump and juicy not skinny or flat. Yes now we were indeed even.

She said that she'd never ran into anyone who really liked her feet that much, I told her that maybe they were and just to shy to tell her. She said "maybe but I don't think so".

I said "so where else can I tickle you?" She replied that "I'm ticklish in all of the normal spots".

"Intresting" I said, I locked my legs around her ankles and now her feet were sticking out helpess just like I love 'em. I then grabbed her two big toes to prevent her from protecting one foot with the other. "O.k., endurance test, try not laugh" I said hurridly " Oh wait I'm not ready" she shrieked and then began letting out the cutest little snickers as I began to scrabble over her the soles of her immoble feet and she went nuts. "An now the sides" she went ballastic, bucking and laughing and squirming. I said "Aw you have no endurance" she replied "no I don't I guess I'm under your spell" I let her sit up and she moved up next to me and began to kiss me.

The end

:firedevil

The sad thing, I will probably continue these stories and have a different girl in every one :sowrong:

Thanks Venus

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back