• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife's Tickley feet!

loganovitch

Photo024.jpgPhoto027 (1).jpg

I have been coming here for years and am lucky enough to have a wife with great feet that she allows me to enjoy. And yes, she is very ticklish.
She took these herself and sent them during a road trip.

Good pics. Your wifes feet are very pretty.

Thanks for the good comments...I am trying to get her to understand how pretty her feet are...not to mention soft. Even though she has been letting me have my way with them for years, she's still unconvinced...so comments from experts are helpful!

Comments you want?...who are we to disappoint? Add me to the thumbs-up list. Very sexy feet. I've been a foot guy my whole life...I'm 54 now...and your wife's toes and wrinkled soles are right up there. You are indeed fortunate to have a wife who induldges your passion for her feet. I suspect that many men are in my boat...having a wife with little or no interest in our love for their feet. Hang on to her man...I do believe that women like her are few and far between! Thanks to you and your wife for sharing. Once again...unbearably sexy feet!

Beautiful! Have fun! And thanks for your considerate contribution.

You know, I'm older too...so is she but you will never tell that from her feet; she's in the MILF...or MILT category...and I have to say I'm not going anywhere anytime soon; she is also enjoying your comments and we are glad you enjoy us sharing with you. Aren't those wrinkles soles the best? I have found them very sexy...well, ok, addictive....for a while now.
Comments you want?...who are we to disappoint? Add me to the thumbs-up list. Very sexy feet. I've been a foot guy my whole life...I'm 54 now...and your wife's toes and wrinkled soles are right up there. You are indeed fortunate to have a wife who induldges your passion for her feet. I suspect that many men are in my boat...having a wife with little or no interest in our love for their feet. Hang on to her man...I do believe that women like her are few and far between! Thanks to you and your wife for sharing. Once again...unbearably sexy feet!

Yes, please. Those feet are gorgeous! I am in the same boat as cruz. My wife is not interested and will not indulge me. It has become frustrating. Especially since her feet are fantastic.

I will see what I can talk her into; she's usually pretty willing...and the fact that you are wanting to see more will most definitely help!
Yes, please. Those feet are gorgeous! I am in the same boat as cruz. My wife is not interested and will not indulge me. It has become frustrating. Especially since her feet are fantastic.

I just ran my cursor along the sole of her foot. I bet they are soft as silk and smooth as a baby's butt (old welding term to describe a perfect joint).

I know that term and yes they are...and when she reads your comment she will squirm just a little because it would tickle her butter soft soles.
I just ran my cursor along the sole of her foot. I bet they are soft as silk and smooth as a baby's butt (old welding term to describe a perfect joint).

Yes, please post more!! They are some AWESOME feet!! She, and you, should be very proud to show them off. You are very fortunate, and evidently shes a real "catch" to be so willing and understanding. Thanks very much!!

Photo036.jpg can't tell you how much we appreciate your comments...we will do more; it'll take a minute because I am out of town until late next week; for the time being, here is one she sent to me while on another trip with one of her buddies. the caption read "See pretty toes...yum, yum!" I couldn't agree more!

IMG_3735.JPGIMG_3736.JPGIMG_3739.JPG Here are few more she shot when she was at a pool awhile back...toes only; she says its hard to get her soles when she's taking her own pics...I told her to use a mirror! Hope you like.

Her feet are amazing, and I love her pedicure!!!
You are a very lucky man, I hope you worship those feet every chance you get!

Great feet, great pictures, thanks for sharing.

From myself and qwill and the rest of us who get to see our fantasies brought to life through you and your sexy-soled wife...many thanks. Also let her know that her updates from the road are much appreciated.

I do worship and she doesn't mind tickling, either...even hard tickling is "fun." She also loves a good pedicure. Awhile back she said she didn't even know she HAD feet until she met me! I think those other guys missed the boat myself.
Her feet are amazing, and I love her pedicure!!!
You are a very lucky man, I hope you worship those feet every chance you get!

Great feet, great pictures, thanks for sharing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back