• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Husband and wife tied and tickled by next door biker family (MF/FM)

bigmac_nv

TMF Poster
Biker family tickles a helpless husband and wife (as told by his wife)

A few weeks ago something exciting and erotic happened to change our sex life forever. My husband is a masculine guy, but he stands only 5'10 and weighs in at a fit 170 pounds. He attended Princeton and received a Master in Business which helped guide him to his current banking career. His problem is his mouth and the idea that when he tells someone to do something, he expects them to do it. Well last month the house next door finally sold but to our surprise the people who moved in seemed more like bikers than home owners in our type of upscale neighborhood. Turns out the guy owns a couple of repair garages in town which obviously does very well. They were a nice enough, Don was the father with his daughter Martha and just as you would expect, a little rough around the edges. The owner Don would often dress in motorcyle biker attire and work on his cycles in his garage on the weekend making all sorts of noise. I asked him one day if he could tone it down a bit and he smiled and said sure, but went right back to the same noise. I told Frank when he got home and he promised to go over later and lay down the law as he put it. I was a little worried, since my husband is 30 years old and I don't think he has ever been in a fight, and Don was 6'3, 225 easy and looked the biker type. I went to my sister's house after dinner and told Frank I would be home later. As I was leaving I saw Frank walking over to Don's house wearing shorts, nice golf shirt and his European styled sandals. I spent an hour at my sister's then headed back home. When I arrived home, I was surprised to see that Frank was not home and when I called his cell phone, Don picked up. Hey Lisa, yes Frank is here, but he is a bit tied up, why don't you come on over and give us a hand, just come through the garage ok? When I walked through the garage, I was surprised to see Frank's sandals laying on the garage floor. As I entered the house, I could hear a loud laughter coming from inside the house, from one of the bedrooms. Hello? I creeped in and followed the laughter and was shocked to hear Frank seemingly to beg Don for mercy. I did not enter the room but I could see by the reflection in the mirror that his hands were tied with duct tape behind his back and Don was sitting on his lower legs with Frank's feet hanging over the edge with words written on the bottom of his feet. I started to turn to run but was met by Martha, Don's 23 year old daughter who was very cute, but a biker chick for sure. Martha is a big girl at 5'11 and I only stand 5'2 which made my resistance to her bear hug a mute point. She picked me up laughing that I should come in and watch the fun. When she carried me into the bedroom Don smiled and said "I see we have company." He and Martha quickly tied me next to Frank binding my hands with some duct tape and securing my ankles together with some soft rope. My sneakers with white socks were still on, but as I struggled I could feel the duo slowly working my shoes off. Frank whats happening? His face was red and sweaty and he had been stripped down to his underwear only, which to my shock he was rock hard as he rolled to his back.
Martha was now teasing me as she pulled off one of my Nike's. She has such little feet Daddy as my one sneakered foot tried to cover the other. No no - can't have that as she ripped off the other Nike. Frank, what's happening I whined and Martha slowly peeled off one of my white ankle socks. Nice feet Lisa, as she ran her fingers over my soft sole. I giggled and wiggled my foot in a futile effort to stop her. Don climbed on the bed and straddled my husband's thighs as Frank stared wide eyed at him. Lisa, did you know how ticklish Frankie is here? He ran his fingers over Frank's tight stomach with agile mechanic hands which danced from his hip bone to his navel and back again. Frank was turned on as his 7 inch cock bounced as he laughed and struggled. After a minute Don stopped, but Frank kept howling with laughter which made me look down at his feet to see Martha working her fingers though his soft toes. Frank has always been ticklish but never has anyone ever tickled him for more than 10 seconds and this had to be shear torture to him. As he laughed and squealed Don told me how Frank had told him he would sue him if he didn't stop the noise, can you believe that he teased. Then he had the nerve to tell Martha to mind her business. I couldn't take it and thought he needed to be taught a lesson. It was fun when I picked him up and his sandals fell off exposing his pretty man feet. I asked Martha to see if he was ticklish and as she worked her fingers over his soles as I held him tight in a bear hug, his instant frantic laughter sealed his fate. So for the last hour or so, we have been teaching him some manners. I wrote down every cuss word he said to us on his soft feet using a nice ball point pen. Don was now slowing tweaking his nipples and Martha had stopped tickling his feet and left the room saying she needed to get something. I was surprised to hear Frank moan and noticed a lot of pre-cum stains on his underwear that was still sporting his hard cock. Don dug his fingers into Franks pits easily rolling his fingers around making Frank scream like a madman as he tried to buck big Don off him. Martha came back in the room carrying a small bucket of soapy water and a scrub brush. I was about to say something when she gripped my feet and scribbled her fingers over my heels, up the soles to my little piggy toes as she called them. I laughed like mad as her rough fingers worked under my toes as her other hand pulled back my big toe exposing my ticklish toes. She pulled my other sock off and worked my soles like a maniac leaving no spot untouched.
I lost track of time as Frank and I traded howls of laughter as we were being slowly tickled to exhaustion. When Martha stopped tickling me, I looked over at Frank through watery eyes to see that Don was now slowly stroking his now exposed cock with a slow methodic stroke that made Frank wimper. Like that Frankie he teased, want to shoot that load don't you? Well you are going to have to wait, but before this night is over, you are going to shoot your load several times until you tell me you have learned your lesson. He rolled Frank onto his stomach, gave his ass a few firm smacks that broke the silence of the room making Frank cry out. Again he positioned himself on Frank's lower legs facing his feet and told Martha to hand him the brush. He soaped up Frank's feet then with great pleasure and after a wink to me, he scrubbed clean Frank's feet. Poor Frank was hoarse with laughter and I feared he might pass out as Don worked the brush over every inch of his foot leaving his feet a pinkish hue. It took a good 10 minutes or so to get them clean then he had Martha roll ice cubes over his feet which almost made Frank cry he was so beaten. Don rolled Frank over and again worked his stiff cock with a lotioned hand but this time he made Frank shoot a big glob of cum which rested on his belly. Frank passed out which scared me at first, but then I could hear his snores and knew he was not only safe but satisfied. Martha took up a spot next to me on the bed, between Frank and I as Don grabbed my feet and told me to promise to tell nobody about this. He worked his fingers over my soles with a touch that made me giggle like mad. I was so horny by the whole situation that when Martha kissed me on my lips, I quickly kissed her back which made her smile that melted me. I was untied but Don told me he had to keep teaching Frankie a lesson but promised he wouldn't hurt him. Martha told me to follow her and took me to the living room where she stipped me naked and after a hot make out scene, she worked her tongue over my clit and swollen lips until I screamed with the most powerful orgasm I've ever experienced. I woke up to the sounds of laughter coming from the bedroom and smiled as I realized that my Frankie was becoming Don's new play toy. I sneaked down the hallway and was shocked to see him on his knees giving Don a blowjob. Don smiled and gave me a thumbs up as I stood stunned but so turned on by the evening events. Martha cozied up behind me and kissed my neck with soft lips that melted my knees as she picked me up and carried me into the bedroom laying me on the bed. Don and Martha carried Frank to the bed and with little resistance tied him naked spread eagle on the bed. I could tell he was broken and submissive with a secret look of lust on his face as Don ordered me to straddle my husband slipping his cock into my moist lips. I slowly pumped my hips and was pleased as Frank burst out and thrashed against his binds as Martha worked her fingers over his sensitive exposed pits. I looked over my shoulder to see Don tickling the tops of his feet with a smirk that made me melt with more lust. His thrashing only excited me and his movement made our fucking so much more intense that within minutes we were both screaming with mind blowing orgasms. We woke up in the early morning just before the sun would rise. Untied and alone we kissed and giggled as the nights events were talked about. We decided to leave but as we passed by Don's room his snoring made us look in and noticed that he was naked with a hard on resting on his stomach. Frank smiled sheepishly at me as if he wanted to play with it again. I winked and said, let's both give him a treat as we crawled on the bed, Don woke up with a start and smiled at us and asked if we were trying to escape. I kissed him on the lips and Frank stroked his cock before asking him if he could suck his cock. Don smiled and said sure, but you will have to come back tonight for one hour of foot tickling Frankie. My husband smiled and took Don's cock and worked it like an expert making him cum within a few minutes. We are now weekend sex slaves to Don and Martha enjoying an extended sex fantasy life controlled by a tickling Dad.
Let me know what you think of the story.
[email protected]

Attachments

• dom2.jpg
    dom2.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 841
Wonderful story - really enjoyed it.
Can I perhaps make one suggestion? Splitting stories up into paragraphs does make them a little easier to read. Despite that, it's a great tale.

i really didnt like it. it should of been more about tickling then pleasure. and i would of thought the wife would get tickle torture to. then get revnge on the dad and the daughter

very erotically written story, the details and passion are very vivid and make it a seriously hot read.

I'd love to have tickle slave neighbors like Lisa and Frank to play with.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back