• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Part II - A Soapy Situation (mf/f) (Sequel to "The Proposal")

tickle_slave01

I hope this one gets some good reviews as well....still trying to get back into the groove of writing again.

Part II - A Soapy Situation

It was a sunny, weekend morning and I found myself having breakfast at the table with Kevin and Rachel. We chit-chatted about nothing in particular until Kevin brought up the subject for the reason I was living with them in the first place.

"I'm sorry we've been so busy lately." he apologized. "Rachel and I have had to wrap a few projects up at work, so we haven't had too many tickle sessions lately."

I'd been with them for a week now and besides the amazing session we had the first night we met, we'd only had two more that week.

"Yes, we'll make it up to you - believe me. You'll be seeing a whole lot more of us soon enough." Rachel winked at me.

"That's fine." I smiled. "I'm looking forward to it."

Kevin brought up the subject again about boundaries and wanted to know exactly what I was and wasn't comfortable with when it came to our tickle sessions. I was so comfortable with them already that I really didn't have anything negative to say to them.

"Good, because we might surprise you in the shower sometime, if that's alright with you." Rachel raised an eyebrow as she took a sip of her morning coffee.

"The shower?" I smiled at the two of them.

"Oh yes." Kevin added. "Imagine how ticklish you would be if your body was all slippery with soap and water."

I giggled quietly and looked at Rachel who was sharing a wink with her husband.

"Yeah, but then you wouldn't exactly be able to pin me down either." I smiled, reminding them of the fact that I would be too slippery to hold on to.

"Oh don't worry about that." Kevin said without blinking an eye. "It's taken care of."
"How do you mean?" I asked, a little nervously this time.

Rachel laughed. "We're going to keep you on your toes, honey! You'll never know where or when we're going to get you."

The two of them stood, laughing, and began clearing the table. Rachel's words left me with a serious case of butterflies in my tummy!

They were definitely keeping me on my toes, and I felt as though I had to watch my back at all times.

It was just a couple of days later when I decided to go upstairs after breakfast to take a shower. As far as I knew, Kevin and Rachel had already gone off to work as I did not see them in the kitchen that morning. As I was getting ready for the shower, the conversation we had earlier about the shower was running through my head.

They indeed meant it when they said that they would tickle me anytime and anywhere. The last time they tickled me, I was just waking up from sleeping, only to find that the pair of them were perched at the foot of my bed and tickling each foot gently with a feather to wake me up. That was quite fun! Being their tickle slave, they were pretty much allowed access to my bedroom whenever they wanted, although they were still respectful about my own privacy.

I stepped into the shower in my bedroom suite with a little trepidation this morning. The shower was a corner shower stall with large, blue tiles. There was no actual shower head but rather six small panels, three on each wall, spaced evenly from the floor to almost ceiling height. They showered the person evenly with warm water. It was a really nice shower - I loved it very much. I slid the large, curved glass door closed and began showering a little more quickly this time, somewhat afraid that they would burst in and do heaven knows what to me. This not knowing when or where I'd be tickled really did keep me on my toes and always kept my nerves tingling with ticklishness!

Something hanging from the ceiling caught my eye and I was shocked to see a ring hook securely fastened to the tile above my head. "Oh goodness!" my breath left me in a rush and Kevin's words came back to me about "it" being taken care of.

I finished washing my hair rather quickly and began soaping up my body, enjoying the warm water - it felt nice first thing in the morning. As I continued washing up, my mind moved to other things and I nearly forgot about the hook hanging above my head when I heard some movement in the bathroom. I paused for a moment because I had thought that Kevin and Rachel were at work. I had just finished lathering up, so I was indeed soapy, which made my heart skip a beat. I glanced up at the hook in the ceiling and then turned my back to quickly to rinse off and get out of the shower, but Kevin and Rachel were quick as lightening and suddenly naked in the shower next to me.

"Oh no." I groaned as they grinned at me. "Wait, please, I-" I stuttered, uselessly begging for them not to torture me now.

Kevin didn't say a word as he took my small wrists in his hand and restrained them to the hook in the ceiling. I felt shy, nervous, excited and turned on all at the same time as I stood there infront of them wet and soapy, the warm water cascading on all of us now. Rachel moved to stand behind me and I felt her wet body begin pushing up against mine, her round breasts and already stiffened nipples were slipping across my back. She immediately reached around me and begin scribbling her nails gently up and down my slippery ribs. They were right. I was so much more ticklish being wet and soapy and I immediately erupted into squeals!

"Ohhhh! Hahahaaa! Nooo! Please!!" I begged and jerked around. I knew both Kevin and Rachel enjoyed seeing my wet, nude body jiggling around in the shower. Kevin evily began tickling my armpits with his fingers causing me to buck and laugh, bringing my knees up in an attempt to curl up into a ball.

Neither Kevin or Rachel did any teasing this time, but laughed and moaned a little thoroughly enjoying teasing their naked tickle slave. Being tickled in the shower definitely heightened the whole experience.

The soap on my curvy body allowed Rachel's fingernails to glide with ease as she raked her nails up and down my back and sides and especially over my slippery ass. I squealed and bucked loving and hating every sensation! Kevin tickled me every now and then, but mostly enjoyed watching his wife torture me as he reached to stroke himself with a free hand.

Rachel used one of her long fingers and began to torture my sensitive little bellybutton. Her nail scratched gently in and around my bellybutton and all I was helpless to the torturous tickles that felt as though it would never stop. My feet danced and splashed in the shower as I begged for her to stop.

"Tickle, tickle! Awwww, is your bellybutton ticklish?" she now teased as a few more fingernails joined in the bellybutton torture. "Round and round, my tickle slave! Laugh for me! That's it!"

"Rachellll!!! Hahahahaaaa!" I squealed and bucked.

Rachel then reached around to the front of me and began gently squeezing and flicking her fingertips over my sensitive slippery nipples. The sensation shocked me, making me gasp and moan loudly at the same time as I lay my head back on her shoulder. I thought I was going to have an orgasm right then and there! Her torturous dance on my nipples and breasts did not let up as she began grinding against me and I continued moaning with pure ecstacy! Oh, it felt so wonderful being wet and slippery as she teased and tortured my nipples! I didn't want it to stop! Ohhhhh! Ohhhh!!!

Kevin was now leaning against the tiled wall and was in full play mode with himself now. I was aware of it, but I didn't care and my attention was completely on the wicked sensations Rachel was tormenting me with. Sometimes she would stop her torture and use a long fingernail to return to tickling me unmercilessly in my bellybutton. I became frustrated and excited at the same time, laughing and bucking, pleading for her not to tickle me there. "Pleeeease! Hahaha! Rachel! Not my bellybutton! Hahahaha!" I was jerking and bucking until I managed to spin myself around to face her. Rachel was quite pleased with this and I was able to see how much fun she was having. She began rubbing her breasts against mine, enjoying the sensations of our slippery bodies rubbing together. She picked up the bottle of body wash and squeezed more out as it poured over our breasts. Rachel would then grind our bodies harder together while she teased my nipples with her fingers. I never felt anything so amazing!! Rachel continued to tickle my tummy and ribs, but could not stay away from my nipples for long. This erotic playfulness caused Kevin to explode in the shower with a growl, causing Rachel and I to pause for a moment and giggle, pleased that he was enjoying himself.

Kevin sat on the tiled seat in the shower, panting slightly and then reached down for one of my feet. He held tight to my ankle and kept my foot firmly in place, forcing my leg to stretch out infront of me. Rachel delighted in this and saw an opportunity to slip a couple of fingers into my most sensitive areas. I squealed and moaned at the same time as she began sliding in and out of me, rubbing me into a forced orgasm! I think I was nearly shouting with pleasure this time as Kevin began furiously tickling my feet, letting his fingers slip in and out of my toes, and up and down my arches.

Rachel began a maddening dance now of torturing my nipples and breasts with one hand and her other sliding in and out of me, teasing my swollen, sensitive area. I couldn't stand it anymore - not one bit. All these sensations were electrifying and I pushed my body hard against Rachel, sliding, slipping, and moaning. I felt a hot, burning sensation and suddenly I came so hard in the shower that I screamed. Rachel continued to massage and tickle me through one of my best orgasms yet.

"That was amazing!" I panted, closing my eyes.

"Mmmm! We thought you might enjoy it." Kevin chuckled as he untied my wrists.
"We'll let you finish up now." Rachel said as she kissed my cheek and then leaned down to quickly suck and kiss one of my nipples. I almost wanted to start playing all over again, but Kevin and Rachel left the bathroom then, even though they didn't get very far. I'm certain I heard them rolling around on my bedroom floor making rather passionate love, as I quickly finished rinsing off.

I took my time drying off before exiting the bathroom and going into my bedroom. When I entered my bedroom, the two of them were lounging in their robes on the bed, smiling at me.

"We're thinking about taking the day off today to have some quality time with you." Kevin smiled at me.

"Quality time?" I said, pausing as I brushed my hair.

"Oh yes, my dear." Rachel said. This morning was just the beginning. "I bought a rather nice ottoman yesterday that I'm dying to try out on you. I want to tie you to it and tickle you until you pass out!"

"Ohhh..." I giggled, a slight sickening feeling of butterflies in my tummy. I sat down on a chair in my room.

"I've even got the video camera set up this time." Kevin said. "You're going to be stretched out so nice, so I hope you're ready for some really good torturing!"

"Well," I started replying cheekily. "You're going to have to catch me first." I laughed as I darted out of the room.

Not long in coming was a "Hey!" from Kevin hollering out loud, almost sounding angry, even though I knew he wasn't, and Rachel adding, "You're making it worse for yourself, young lady!!"

Those words terrified me yet thrilled me to the core at the same time. Bring it on!

This series is absolutely hot! I'd love to see her suffer much more foot tickling, but keep going!

excellent.
oq1vw7

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back