• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a true experience at work.....

primetime

Verified
i usually write fiction, as i love to do so, but people have been writing about their true experiences, and i do have many. i guess i can share a few. anyway, here goes an experience i had at work a few years back (more like 1994).

i used to work in a college cafeteria, and i had this one shift called "late night". i had no idea what it was when i started, but it was a "cleanup" (aka janitorial) type position. oh well, i needed money. anyway, it was a cool shift though. me, this other worker and the boss used to play music and crack jokes. i would have to clean floor mats, take out trash, vacuum, clean grease traps, etc. anyway, one night a supervisor (one of those student managers types-not my late night boss) was staying late in the office and i was cleaning the floors. we used to kid around a lot. she was real cool. (ah, memories). well, this particular night, she was studying Spanish and was getting frustrated. i was chit-chatting with her and trying to make her laugh. i was cracking jokes, and of course, my ticklebrain took over. i noticed she was wearing flats and she had nylons on. the non-see through stockings though. (damn!) but who cares? anyway, i told her that i could make her happy while studying Spanish. now get this. i actually kneeled down, her legs were crossed, and i grabbed her ankle. she asked me what i was doing, and i said "watch". of course i was nervous as hell, but i got this far, plus i was feeling bold. her shoe was already dangling, so i ran my finger along her nyloned sole and she started giggling. the cool thing was, she didnt try to move her foot away!! she laughed some more and i stopped tickling. i didnt want to press my luck, plus i wasnt out of the "tickling closet" at that time. i just wanted to make it seemed like i was playful. she thanked me for making her laugh, now she could enjoy her studying now. plus, i had to go back to work.

but that wasnt the only experience i had with her. flash forward to finals week. again, i am doing the late night shift and she was there again. she was doing some studying and office work and i of course made my way to the back office where she was. she was wearing sneakers and white socks. i made small talk, and again, she was stressed from the finals. so, i told her to let me see her feet. again, i am feeling mighty bold. then she took her feet from under the desk and she basically presented them to me. i grabbed her ankle and picked her foot up off the ground. i started to unlace her shoe and she told me to stop, very playfully. she offered no resistance, and i managed to take her shoe off. i then rolled her sock off to her playful protestations, revealing her bare foot. i liked her feet. her toes were so cute and the soles were pink. they were soft. i started tickling her foot again and she started to laugh. then she tried to hold the laughter in. i tickled her some more and she started laughing. i asked her if she had any "will power". she said yes, so now we have a challenge. i was stroking her soft foot and she managed to hold in the laughter. i tickled her toes and she was biting her lip. i congratulated her on holding out, then i grabbed her other foot. i took the shoe and sock off and began to tickle that foot. her other foot was more ticklish and she laughed. i did this for like 2 minutes, then stopped. i smiled and got up off the floor. she laughed and told me thank you for making her laugh. i had to get back to work anyway, and i didnt want someone else to catch me doing this. God forbid, someone thinks i have a tickle/foot fetish.

you know, i think back to that night and i couldnt help but wonder. i wonder if she likes to have her feet tickled. she never resisted my attempts and if i had another opportunity outside of work, i think i could have tickled her again. i think she enjoyed me "playing" with her feet. i guess i will never know......damn.

i look back in life and i am actually amazed that i have a lot of experiences. maybe i will write more of them. i see others talking about their true experiences, might as well talk about mine. i hope you enjoyed this true story!

primetime said:
i hope you enjoyed this true story!

I certainly did, primetime! Your supervisor sounds like a very nice and very ticklish woman! Thanks for sharing your experience. :)

Great ! !

Now see, that's the kind of believable true stories I like to see on here.

Very good!

Great!!

Great stuff!! You are very lucky!! :cool:

Hey, mate, it's thing like that that get you through the working day!!

I've got a couple of work stories, such as tickling the feet of almost every catering assistant in my building!! There was K, who was wearing open backed shoes the first time I got her on her jet black stocking feet. She flinched, laughed, and said she was really ticklish. Now I think about it, I've got her on her sides as well. She's just too ticklish to resist!! Then there was M and K (another one), both of whom couldn't stand having their feet tickled. M had her shoes off already, and I bent down behind her to run my fingers over her stocking soles!! She laughed, saying how she had smelly feet, and in the end stretched her legs out under her desk to stop me getting her feet!! K was a diffent matter, as she was always stretching her legs out in front of her. One day I was chatting to her, grabbed her shoe as she stretched out, pretended to walk off with it, gave it back to her and tickled her stocking foot. She almost fell off of her seat!!! 'NoNONONOI'MTICKLISH!!!' was all I remember of that!!! My two regrets about it though were that

a) She wasn't in jet blackk opaque tights this day, altough every other day she was and
b) She left shortly afterward. Maybe it was my fault!!

Then there was J, who absolutely hated it, and admitted, when I was trying to get near he feet, that if anyone went near them, she screamed! Thankfully, I'd taken her shoe off a few weeks earlier to know that she was telling the truth! She often wore open toed shoes with tights as well, allowing me access to the tops of her feet and her insteps!! She was ticklish on her sides as well, as I tickled her to try and get her to drop some washing up.

I've got women in my office, tickling their feet when they're on the phone, or just shoeless. Naturally, I don't do this very often, as I want to keep my job!! One woman actually said her feet weren't ticklish as her granddad tickled them when she was younger and she loved it!! Best of all is L, a woman who kicked off her shoes to show me her odd socks. I pretended I couldn't see them, so got closer, and ran my fingers along her instep! Later on, I had another opportunity, and got her soles, insteps and even her sides!!

Isn't it great to know that in every building, office, or conference room, ticklish women are eveywhere!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

NOTHING is better than College.

I think that you can't get luckier than being surronded by tons of beautiful girls ages 18-24. And they are usaully very ticklish!!!

College, hell yeah!!!

Stories of those to come soon. All in good time, my friends...

Cheers, everybody
SmashTV

Back To Work

But before i induldge in many a tale of University tickling probabyl start a new thread for that), here's a quick story that happened in my office the other day. There's a girl, C, who I've written about tickling another girl, D, at a leaving do. well, she struck again!! I had my back to them, but I heard a quick squeal and a 'No, don't!'. I turned around to see another girl, G, squirming as if having been tickled, and C laughing!! Then G confirmed my suspicions by saying 'I'm really ticklish!!'.

C may well be 'one of us'!!

Actually, another time, G had her neck quickly stroked by another girl, E, and flinched like mad! Looks like G could be a great victim!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back