• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leering Las Vegas

FatJay

TMF Expert
Every foot fetishist knows that sometimes the stars align and you are presented with some beautiful feet at the most unexpected of times. I was recently on a trip from London to Las Vegas. Whilst waitingin the business lounge, I foun myself gravitating towards a seat which gave me a view of some of the most amazing feet I've seen in my long career as a foot fan. the woman could only be described as an Amazon. I'm 6ft 2 and she may have been taller than me. Her feet were certainly bigger than mine but beautiful, with pedicured long toes and I could tell she had luscious soles. However, I watched from a distance never expecting to see her or her lovley feet again. When I boarded the plane, I'm sure you can imagine my joy when I found her sitting next to me, her feet already stretched out and with her shoes kicked off. I discreetly took some pictures for my later amusement, and yours. What I would have given to spend the hours it would have required to properly worship those huge, beautiful feet...

Attachments

• Vegascandid4.jpg
    Vegascandid4.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 84
  • Vegascandid6.jpg
    Vegascandid6.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 75
Vegascandid 3.jpg
Of less interest, but certainly something that kept me distracted was the woman opposite. She was a fairly plain looking Mum, but her feet too looked very worthy of attention. She kept them outstretched and bare for the entire flight ....

Then, on my return, I was sitting waiting for my flight when two girls came and sat near me. One was in a wheelchair, but she was wearing flip flops which she immediately kicked off to show off some very pretty little feet. She was Asian too and I always suspect that Asians are that little more ticklish. I did enjoy the idea of being beneath her as he swung her feet back and forth ...

Vegascandid.jpg

And that, dear TMF friends, is the end of my candid confessions. I hope you enjoyed them.

I'm not into feet at all, but its awesome that you were able to discreetly take pictures! Just remember you can find almost anything in Vegas! That last picture, you can definitely tell your in McCarren Airport, haha! Hope you enjoyed your visit.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back