• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Demon, Part 2 (M/M, Adult)

BigBlueFeather

TMF Novice
Demon, Part 2

By: BigBlueFeather

'This has to have been the worst place to sleep that night!' That is one of the few coherent thoughts passing through your mind one afternoon, about a week after meeting Cale.

You decided to stay at the motel, it being a warm, comfortable and, most important for a homeless boy, free place to live. And you've had your fun torturing the poor dark-haired demon boy over the past weeks, if only because of your own situation.

You were always a very horny boy, masturbating minimum once a day, and now that you can't bring yourself off... You tried abstaining initially, but the presence of the super attractive demon boy did nothing for your libido and you lasted all of a day and a half.

Now, you thought it'd be a simple process, order Cale to make you cum. Sadly it was not to be; Cale can only pleasure you sexually while tickling you - a tickler demon rule apparently. So sitting there, having your balls tickled, and trying not to move was impossible. So you ordered him to tie you down. That lasted about fourty five seconds before ordering him to stop and untie you. This kind of thing went on for an hour before you were just so horny and NEEDED to cum, you ordered Cale to tie you down, and make you cum, and not to take any orders from you until you came.

Of course Cale made it last for a while, but damn if you didn't have and earth-shattering orgasm.

This is how you came to have your legs tied to the tops of the lower posts of the bed, wide open, with a vindictive demon gently sliding a feather from cockhead to your asshole and back. Slowly, slowly the feather glides up, and down, and back up, then down again. And you can do nothing but lie there and shriek and moan and hope you cum soon.

You know why Cale is using this slow torturous method to bring you to orgasm today. You knew you'd probably end up paying for making him do it, originally. It especially wasn't your intention to leave him all night... But ordering Cale to slowly and silently jerk himself off and not stop until you told him to, watching him was so hot.

He came twice.

Before you fell asleep.

He didn't stop till morning.

You really didn't mean it...

But now, shrieking with laughter and unquenchable need to cum, you desperately wish you'd never slept here.

"EEHEHEEEHEHEHEHEHEEH EAAAAHAHAHACHAHAAAHAALE! PLEEHEHEHHEHEHEEHHEASE IM SOHHOHOHORRYY! MAHAHAHAKE ME HUUHUHUCUHUM! PLEHEHEHEHEASE OHOHOHOHOHAHHAH EEEHHEEHEHEEHEEHEE!" He didn't acknowledge your words, continuing his non-stop feather torture of your most private and ticklish areas.

For another hour you suffered under the demon boy's cruel machinations, before finally the tiny amount of sexual stimulation to your cock had built up enough and you shot your load so powerfully that the sturdy wooden headboard nearly shook with the impact of your cum.

You lie there panting, overcome with the day's torture until you finally find your voice again. "Untie... Me." And with that you're free to curl into a ball and stay like that for a while more.

After a shower and ordering Cale to clean the bed up, you sit at the desk and sigh with your head in your hands. You can't keep this up, the inability to be in control of your own cock. You sigh contently as soon as you feel the warm, soft hands of your demonic roommate start rubbing your tense shoulders. Cale isn't SO bad, when he's not tickling you silly anyway. Its your own sadistic side that causes him to truly torture you, anyway.

"What's the matter, Master? Unable to handle a teensy little feather?" Cale purrs in your ear, lips brushing your skin and his hot breath caressing your face. You shiver under his hands and shake your head, sitting up.

"I shouldn't HAVE to handle it. I want my dick back Cale!" You tell him, frustrated beyond belief. "Is there NO way to break this bond!?"

The hands stop rubbing, but rest on your bare shoulders. "Well, there may be..." He replies and nearly tumbles backward due to the speed at which you turn to face him.

"What?! And you haven't said anything up till now!? Why not!?" You ask, furious.

Cale merely smirks. "You never asked." You growl and glare at him. Of COURSE he'd say that.

"Tell me."

"There was a passage in the tome about the bonds I read that may contain some hints. It was difficult to read, but I shall fetch the tome, Master." And in a whispy puff of smoke, he has left you alone in the hotel once more.

Anxious to hear about even the mere possibility of reversing this stupid bond, you fidget impatiently, flipping through the papers strewn about on the desk. You toss aside the old newspapers, seeing no need for reading the news of years passed. You pick up the quill pen and shake your head, but smile, having found a tool to have some fun with next time.

Under all that mess, is a deed written in what seems like broken english. After a few minutes of reading through it, the legalese confusing the heck out of you, it seems like the deed is to the Blue Bird, whatever that is. You shrug, figuring the fact the deed is in your possession to mean you now are the legal owner of this 'Blue Bird' thing.

Idly wondering if that’s the puppet for the sad Big Bird from that Sesame Street movie, you don't notice Cale's return until he digs his fingers into your sides.

"NEEHEEEEEHEHEEEHE STAHP!" You shriek ticklishly, jumping up from the chair and pushing the demon away.

He stands there smirking. "Couldn't help it Master. I brought the tome." He waves his hand at the desk, where you turn and find the book. Its all written in that runic language strewn over your demon slave's body. You pick it up and toss it at him, Cale catching it easily.

He opens it and begins to read. "To counter and remove a bind, the caster must cast the Removal spell." Cale closes the book and looks up at you expectantly.

"That's IT!?" You shriek. "What's the bloody spell!?"

Opening it to a different page, Cale start yammering in some other language.

"English, Cale!" You shout, rubbing your tired eyes.

The demon chuckles and starts over. He explains that it is a semi-complex ritual, involving the catalyst used for the initial bond, Cale's cum, a circle and rune system to surround the bed in black chalk, easily done by ordering Cale, and finally a large supply of magical energy...

"Magical energy? I don't have magical energy!" You shout, disheartened.

"Of course you do, Master. All humans have SOME, or else you wouldn't be able to live, much less cast the bonding spell in the first place. You merely need MORE to successfully complete the ritual." The helpful demon explains.

"How do I get more, oh wise one?" You flourish your arm at Cale, mockingly. He chuckles again.

"In the olden days, humans worked their magic like a muscle, from a young age, using foci - rings, gloves, wands, staves, etc. Starting now, after puberty, it would take you around 30 years to gather the magical energies required to undo our bond." You open your mouth to shout again, but Cale raises a long fingered hand, stopping you.

"However, a demon is capable to pass energy along to other who can use it, like humans, should we wish it. Or be ordered to." He raises an eyebrow at you, who glares in return.

"And you have enough to pass on to do this separation?"

"No."

You flop onto the bed face-first, groaning into the pillow in frustration.

"However I can get it."

Your head raises, hopeful. "How?"

Cale smirks and introduces himself again. "Hello Master, my name is Cale, I am a Tickle Demon." And he smirks that awful, sexy smirk of his.

You don't even need a moment to think before standing up and shouting, "Ooooh no. You are not tickling me over and over till you get enough juice to free me!"

Cale laughs and shakes his head. "Of course Master. But I will need to tickle someone. Or someones... Hmm? You own this place?"

You look at Cale, bewildered, as he holds up the deed you were looking at. "What?"

"The Blue Bird Inn. This Inn. This signifies you own it, does it not?"

You snatch it out of the demon's extended fingers, reading it over again. Then you run outside and look above the front door. Its old, and hardly legible, but the letters above it do show that this is the Blue Bird Inn.

Standing there, you're shocked at this new-found luck. Contemplating your new windfall, you jump and shriek as a hand taps your shoulder.

"Cale! Don't do... Oh! Sorry, I thought you were someone else!" You blush lightly, having yelled at a complete stranger. You let your eyes roam the newcomer's body. Reddish blond hair, bright blue eyes and a light spattering of freckles over his nose and cheeks. White teeth biting on a pink lower lip in nervousness. Slim and short, this boy is, with a tee shirt and shorts covering him, and some sneakers on his feet.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." Even his voice is soft pitched, just screaming 'cutie'. He shuffles there adorably. "I-I was just wondering if... Well..." He waves his arm at the Inn you now somehow own. "Is this place open? I saw you come out of there, but always thought it was closed. I-is it taking people in?"

You blink, realizing what kind of opportunity this is. "Of course its open! I've only just gained ownership, so the place isn't in the best of shape..."

The boy cuts you off, "Thats fine! I just really need a place to stay for a while. I just... I don't... have any money..." He turns rosy red, all the way to the tips of his ears, and you can't help but think of how totally adorable this boy is.

Then his words hit and your eyes narrow a bit. No money? Then how will anything good come of this boy living here? Suddenly you grin, an almost evil grin. Cale. You put your hand on the short boy's shoulder, leading him inside. "Don't worry kiddo, I'm sure something can be arranged."

The boy glares, blushing harder. "My name is Pete and I'm 21 thanks. I know I look young but a lotta people like that!"

You start, having thought he could only be fifteen, sixteen tops. You stop in the lobby and the boy, Pete, speaks again. "I really appreciate this, taking me in without payment. I.. I have other ways I can... Pay." And suddenly you feel a hand on your hip, rubbing, and you realize just who this boy is, and what he's doing in this part of town.

You shiver but force yourself to remove his hand, knowing as much as you'd like to, he'd be unable to do anything for you. "That wasn't what I had in mind."

He looks at you curiously. "W-what then? I- I'm willing to do pretty much anything at this point. I'm really... Well I'm screwed at this point."

You genuinely feel bad for Pete, and want to help. But you realize you need help too, and with his you may just be freed soon. You put your arm around the cute older boy. "Don't worry Petey. I'll help you. You can stay here as long as you like, free of charge. You just have- Ohf!" You're cut short by Pete clamping his arms tightly around you in a huge hug.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you. So much, thank you. Whatever it is, I'll do it. Just, you have no idea how much you saved me tonight." You can't help but smile at the boy's enthusiasm and joy.

"I'm glad. Now, pick any room you like - I'm in 28." You are startled by a second quick hug, then watching the cute boy dash off in the direction of the rooms. A claw-fingernailed hand drops on your shoulder, and you stop yourself from screaming just in time. Behind you, mischief in his eyes, is your demon tickler.

"Well now, this is interesting, Master."

"A mutually beneficial situation, Cale. I need out of this," You wave your hand between yourself and the dark-haired demon, "and Pete needs this." You wave your other arm at the walls. "So we help each other out. This will work just as well, right Cale? For the magical whatever gathering?"

Cale nods, "Of course Master. In fact the more diverse a selection of victims to torture, the faster and more powerful my reserves can be filled. Now, shall I go... Introduce myself?" He starts walking towards Pete's new room.

"No, wait. I'll go and try to explain before. I'll call you when he's ready." And you move past the demon as he laughs aloud.

"Oh what a lucky turn of events. I get a human to prepare another human for me to torture. How utterly delicious!" His laughter follows you as you search the rooms for Pete.

Having found the door to room 26 closed, you knock. "Pete?" After hearing a response, allowing you to enter, you open the door and step inside. You stop short and bite your lip, for on the bed lies a naked strawberry blond boy, stroking his long, thin cock. "P-Pete!"

"I know you said you didn't expect this, but you have no idea how much you're helping me. And I really want to do something for you." You stand there a full minute, watching his hand slide up and down his full nine inches, before shaking yourself out of it.

"Pete... I..." You can't help but walk over and stand in front of him, licking you lips. You meet his lust-filled eyes. Before you can speak, Pete cuts you off.

"You can do anything you want to me. Anything."

You take a deep, shuddering breath, and nod. You gather the fallen strips of drapes, just like from your room, and slowly and sensually tie Pete spread eagle to the bed. The boy moans and lets you, especially as you glide each strip of light fabric around his upward shooting cock before tying each limb with them.

As Pete lies there, now helpless under you, panting and staring at you, you start to slide your clothes off, loving how the boy's cock twitches every time you lose an article of clothing. "Pete. As much as I would LOVE to do things to you right now... I can't."

He gets a confused look on his face, before his eyes are drawn to your now bared, swollen cock. He licks his lips. But you point to the mark of Cale. "See that?" He nods. "I don't know how much of a believer you are in things like the supernatural or magic or crap. But this means that I can't cum unless only one person makes me. That person is-"

"Me." You turn and Cale is standing there in the doorway, eyes taking both naked boys in the room.

Pete's cock twitches again, staring at the black-haired boy who walked in wearing nothing but a black loin cloth.

"This is Cale." You explain.

"H-hi Cale." Pete bites his lip as he is surrounded by two incredibly hot, naked boys. His cock twitches again.

Cale nods at him. "Pete. Such a... Pleasure, this will be."

You speak up again. "Like I said, don't know how much your mind may be open, but at this point, it doesn't matter. Cale has a certain...thing that he enjoys doing to helpless boys." Cale nods, Pete's cock twitches even more, clearly into this. For how long however...?

"W-what is that?" Pete asks throatily. Cale merely smirks in reply and stands between Pete's tied down bare feet as they lie on the edge of the bed. He extends his hands to them, and Pete only has a fraction of a second to widen his eyes before he shrieks.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEE!" Your eyes widen as Pete's bound body arches on the bed, twisting and turning. Cale continues to rake his sharp nails up and down the soft soles, relishing as the toes curl and the human shrieks in ticklish agony. You can't help but start touching yourself, watching.

"AAAHAAH EHEEHEEHEHEHEAAAAHAA EEEHEEHEEHAAAHAA!" Pete continues to laugh and scream for ten minutes as Cale tickles his poor sensitive feet.

Cale removes his claws from Pete's feet, moving to climb onto the bed with the bound boy. Pete tries to catch his breath and speak, but before he has the chance, fingers skitter over his stomach and ribs, causing more laughter to spew forth.

"AEHEHEEHEHHAHEHEHEHEHHEHE HAEHHEHEEHEHEH HAEHEHEHE!" Pete just lies there, wriggling and writhing as a demon tickle tortures him. Fingers dig into sides, belly button and between each rib, each eliciting a shriek of ticklishness from the strawberry blond. You, meanwhile, move closer to watch from a better angle.

Cale stops for another moment, repositioning himself to straddle the bound boy's chest, when Pete opens his eyes wide, still panting and trying to speak, and looks deep into your eyes, pleading with them. You stare back, and just as Cale is about to dig into Pete's armpits, "Stop Cale."

Cale turns and glares, motioning to his own rock hard erection. "I know, shut up. Pete? Are you ok?" You look into the boy's eyes again.

To your surprise, he nods heartily. "T-tickling? Y-you're ticklers? S-seriously?" He looks at Cale, who nods, looking just as confused as you feel. Pete laughs lightly, joyfully. "I fucking love being tickled! Y-you get me too!" He says this to you, and you can only give him a deer-in-headlights look, until Cale starts laughing uproariously.

"I LOVE you humans! Master, you truly are the best human I have ever encountered. You get his feet." And with that, demonic claws dig into hairless armpits, and the strawberry blond ticklee resumes shrieking ticklishly.

It takes you a moment, but you move to the end of the bed and kneel, staring at Pete's meat. You chuckle to yourself, noticing the pool of pre-cum beneath the head, dripping as it twitches.

You extend your fingers to the nice cute feet of the sexy cute boy lying under the sexy hot demon and stroke them up and down. Pete's laughter clearly rises an octave, and his cock spews even more pre-cum, bobbing up and down in delight as he is tickled within an inch of his life.

"AAAHAAAHAHHAHAAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA!" For a half hour you and Cale torture Pete, before giving him a short break to reposition yourselves. You on the boy's left, Cale on his right. Each of you dig a handful of fingers into a shaved armpit, and use the other on other parts. Cale goes for Pete's hip, kneading it over and over, causing him to buck his hips. You meanwhile, skitter your fingers up and down his inner thigh, adding a tittering form of laughter to the orchestra of hysterics you and your demon slave are causing.

"AAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAAHAHAA HAHAHAA AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAAHA AAHHA AHAHAHA AHAAH AHAHAAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAAA! HAHAHA AHHAHAH AHAHA!" Pete laughed and laughed, and he was loving every minute of it, as far as his cock was concerned. You grin and continue teasing the boy's thighs, moving between his wide open legs. Pete laughs higher and wiggles his hips more, and Cale notices. He grins and moves to straddle Pete's chest, facing the other way this time. His claws rake up and down the helpless bucking hips.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EHEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEEHHEEHEHEHHHAHHAHAHAHAAH! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEHEHEHHAHA!" Pete's laughter changes, to a very giggly, shrieky kind of laugh, and he was moving his hips all over the place. His long cock was weeping a constant stream of pre-cum and it wasn't long before Cale's pale hand closed around it.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOHOHOHOHYESSSS!" The first word Pete is able to form within the laughter. Cale motions for you to stop, and allowing for his expertise, you listen. He holds down Pete's hips with one hand, and with his other, merely holds his cock in a loose fist. Under you both, the tied-up boy whimpers.

"Ohh p-please. Keep going! Nghh so fucking hard, please. Keep tickling me. Make me cum, please!" Your cock twinges at the begging, and Cale grins at you.

"Get his balls, Master." He suggests, and with a wild and evil grin, you slide a finger across the hairless sac of your victim.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEE!" Pete shrieks, and Cale allows him the slightest movement of his hips, letting the boy fuck his loose hand. You grin as you repeat the action, knowing just how horny and helpless Pete is. His cock dribbles per-cum desperately, needing a firmer hand around it. Sadly for little Pete, all he has is the light, teasing grasp of a sadistic tickle demon. And to make matters worse, you're there, taking pleasure from his plight and contributing to it.

"P-pleeheeheease! Lehehet me cuhuhuhUHEHEEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEE PLEEHEEEEEEASE!" Your fingers slide around his sensitive balls for a few minutes, taking great pleasure in torturing him so. Until you get an idea.

"Be right back!" You bolt up and into your room, next door, and within seconds you're back and sitting between Pete's legs again. Cale grins hugely, nodding at you as your victim screams louder than ever, trying so hard to buck his cock into the loose grip harder.

You sit there, content to slide the feather-pen's fluffy ticklishness across the helpless balls of the strawberry blond boy, who can do little more than shriek ticklishly from this torture and hope it ends soon.

Sadly for him, its a while yet before Cale slides the hand off of Pete's cock and onto his other hip. You don't let up the light sweeping of the feather, but look at Cale to see what he's up to. The demon boy grins at you and in one quick motion lowers his head and swallows the long tortured cock into his mouth.

Pete screams and bucks in his bonds, his toes curl and fists ball up and he cums hard into Cale's mouth, who swallows every last drop.

Once Cale lifts his head, licking the last of Pete's cum from his lips, you put down your feather and smile, rubbing Pete's legs comfortingly. "Have fun, Petey?"

No response from the boy, who can only lie there panting, eyes shut. You smile and look to Cale, who is grinning wide, clearly having enjoyed himself. You grin and grab his cock from across Pete. Clearly enjoyed.

Cale moans as you stroke his big beautiful cock, and starts giggling as your fingers tease his sensitive nipples.

"OHHhhhhMasterrhheehHEHeheheehehee!" He moans and giggles, and you merely respond by wrapping you lips around his cock, proceeding to suck him, while tickling his balls with your feather.

Cale moans louder, and shrieks and giggles, but doesn't move from his place on Pete's stomach, and within minutes has filled your mouth and throat with his sweet cum.

You hesitate for a moment, but order Cale to make you cum now as well, hoping for the best. What he does it not what you expect - he smiles and proceeds to suck you off as well, giving a very light teasing tickle to your balls, and you explode wonderfully in his mouth as well.

When you look at him curiously, after recovering from your orgasm, he merely shrugs and gets up, donning his loin cloth again. "I had a great deal of fun with our new toy, and have little doubt I shall again soon."

As he walks off, you just shrug yourself and feel as if that's the closest thing to a 'thank you' the demon is capable of at this point.

Going to untie Pete, you see him looking at you and grinning, and can't help but notice his cock is once again hard. "You guys are fuckin hot!" He exclaims and you can't help but laugh at this insane turn of events. You untie the boy, giving him a few quick tickles as you do, and he replies in kind, poking his fingers into your sides as soon as he's free.

"NEEHEEEDON'T!" You exclaim, but don't push him off of you. He grins and kisses your cheek.

"So this thing you need of me, to serve as payment for staying here. Its letting you and Cale tie me up and tickle me half to death?" Pete inquires, a note of hope in his voice that seems out of place when talking about being tickle tortured. At least in your opinion.

"Yeah basically. More him than me. You see..." And you explain to him the situation between yourself and Cale. By the end, he has a skeptical look on his face, but shrugs, not particularly caring so long as he gets to stay, and get tickled. Weird kid.

You part ways with a hug, going to take separate showers, although something seemed as if Pete wouldn't have minded sharing his, the way he stared at your ass as you left.

As the hot water ran down your naked body, you couldn't help but think of how you day seemed to turn around, and smile as hope filled you again.

You also couldn't help the loud shriek of laughter that escaped your lips as a pair of demonic hands dug into your sides from behind, a strong naked body pushing you into the wall and holding you there.

Seems it was a bit too soon to call the day done, after all a demon can't take orders if you can't string a sentence together through your laughter...

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back