• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old UK

SmashTV

1st Level Yellow Feather
I remeber on Jim'll Fix It once, a very short lady wanted to have some special shoes made for her, as she had something like size 4 feet! Anyway, Jimm fixed it for her, and she had to go to the shoe store and have her foot drawn around. As the guy did it, he asked her if it tickled, and she said yes, and you could see her foot flinching!

It lasted like 5 seconds, but it was there? Anyone else got some unexeptected UK stuff?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I'm not in the UK, so I don't know about unexpected stuff from there, but thanks for the info, SmashTV! :) Is the scene similar to when Cat Deeley got her foot traced around? :D

I remember a different episode of Jim'll Fix It where a young boy wanted to be a doctor for a day. He had to perform some kind of medical on........ wait for it ........... a nurse!!!!!!!!!! Quite a pretty nurse as far as I can remember.
He did all the usual stuff, blood pressure, temperature before he came to the section we're all waiting for ..... testing for the plantar reflex.
A real doctor was guiding him through this. The nurse was lying down, barefoot, on the bench. The tv camera was positioned at the end of the bed facing her bare soles. The doctor instructed the boy to stroke upwards from her heel along her sole with a stick like tool (maybe a thermometer) to test her reaction. First the left foot then the right. She let out a very sexy giggle for each foot.
Then the doctor asked the boy if he enjoyed doing that and asked if he would like to do it again. He said yes so he did.
Good lad.
I think that is where my fantasies of tickling older women were formulated.

Rattle rattle, Jewellery Jewellery....

Maybe Saville knew something we didn't!!

As for the Cat Deeley clip, I have to be honest, amk, I've only seen a very bad quality clip of this, so can't compare. The only difference I would think is that the woman was in stocking feet, while Cat, as is her want, was barefoot. Dare I say it, and I'm sure that my fellow UK colleagues will berate me for this, but I think that Cat Deeley's over rated, she does nothing for me.

There, I've said it...

By the way, Count, I'm with you, there's nothing like an older woman being reduced to hysterics!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I wish that my doctor would let me tickle all of the cute nurses that work at the clinic. That would definately make going to the Doctors fun... if that's imaginable!!!

heh, i remember that second jim'll fix it with the nurse - they were lovely giggles weren't they

here are my most enduring tickle memories from old UK tv

<b>1: <i>THE</i></b> mainstream tickle scene for me - the holy grail if you will...

<b>selina scott</b> having her feet tickled by rod hull & emu - i can still see it now

she was wearing trousers (as she was afraid there might be some kind of shenanigans), small slip-on shoes and dark stockings/tights

there was a bit of chit chat between them and then rod hull crossed emu's legs, bringing his (emu's) foot near selina so she ticklied it and rod made emu laugh

then after a moment of this emu grabbed selina's foot and pulled it up onto the sofa, she spun round and emu pulled her shoes off - selina was already laughing... but when rod began tickling her feet with emu's beak she was completely overwhelmed - her laughter was so beautiful and sensual

she was so ticklish she was absolutely helpless, he didn't even have to hold her there - the tickling had paralysed her and all she could do was laugh her delicious, throaty, sexy laugh

so rod/emu stops tickling her and she is completely out of it - dizzy from the tickling - she just sits there with her hand over her face still giggling and breathing hard and says "i'm very ticklish" to which he replies "YES you are" then emu grabs her still unshod feet and she is immediately helpless again, with her face in her hands laughing and laughing, unable to do anything

i saw this only once - on a clips show and it was commented on by selina herself which made it even more lovely

one day it will be shown again - one day.... one wonderful day ... i ..

sorry - ok next

<b>2:</b> anyone remember <b>game for a laugh?</b>

so there was some daft set up where this very lovely girl was on one side of the stage and some geezer on the other - the presenter (the woman who's name escapes me) tells the geezer to describe what the girl is wearing

she is wearing a woolen dress which, while geezer is describing it, one of the other presenters starts to unravel it by pulling the wool - as the unravelling thread gets to the girls belly, just as it clears the top of her knickers, her eyes grow wide and she puts her hand to her tummy where the strand of wool is evidently tickling her a lot and laughs - she continues squirming and laughing as the rest of the dress unravels over her tummy - it was beautiful, she obviously wasn't ready for how much it was gonna tickle

<b>3: the big time</b>

remember this - this show is where sheena easton got her start

one show had a girl who wanted to be in a beauty contest - when she had to walk down the stage she could be seen to be giggling

when the parade was over one of the other girls pointed out that our girl's sash had come loose and the frayed end was fluttering against the side of her breast about which she commented "yeah i know, it made me giggle a bit" giggling as she said it

all wonderful moments

i think it took me about three weeks to recover from seeing the selina scott tickling

Selina Scott

Bloke, I'm with you, it HAS to be shown again. I thought when they were talking about Breakfast TV the other night on that Fame Set and Match show that it would be on there, but no. It had Frank Bough being attacked by Emu (he was probably used to that sort of thing, knowing what he got up to!), but no Selina. I only saw it on 'Points of View', but never since. What did Selina herself say about it?

Another scene (of sorts) was on some Saturday morning kids show of the 80's, 'Ghost Train' or 'Get Fresh', something like that; anyway, it had Madge from 'Neighbours' (Anne Charleston is her name, I think), doing a skit where she was dressed up as a gangster and was having her bare feet tickled with feathers as 'torture'. No pretend laughter, though.

Selina Scott, Selina Scott....

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

And Another....I Think

I remember once during a 'Children in Need' or 'Comic Releif' Telephon, they went to the 'Regional Reports'part, and a quick montage showed some female reporter having her black stocking feet tickled and screaming 'I can't STAND IT!!!'to the camera.

Or so I think.

Because I was half asleep, and as much as I love tickling, I'm not sure that I would have woken up just to see that!!

Anyone else got any ideas, or see this segment?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

p.s Anyone got any fave Britsh celebs they'd love to see tickled senseless?

Hmmm

Bloke, not to pour doubt on your memories of Selina Scott, but I seem to recall that Emu had his 'beak' over her mouth, and it wasRodHull (RIP) that was tickling her feet. Maybe it's just my mind playing tricks; it was about 17 years ago!! If SOMEONE SHOWED IT, then perhaps we'd know for sure. Ah, well.....

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

hmmmm indeed,

you could be right... you have me doubting my own memory now

maybe it was as you discribe and over the years my mind has mutated it into what i now think it was (if that makes sense)

beak over mouth does sound more like the sort of thing he would do

damn - we REALLY need to see it again to be sure

oh, oh

and as for the fave british celebs question

kirsty gallagher
kate moss
rachel weisz
kate beckinsale (gets tickled in 'haunted' as we know)
amanda holden
lisa snowdon
katie richmond
suzanne mizzi (anyone remember her?)
all of atomic kitten

Pardon My Ignorance...

...but who the hell is Katie Richmond!!?!?

Mine are (and no laughing), in no order...

Ana Boulter
Philippa Forrester
Lorraine Kelly (stop laughing, she's got a fantastic laugh!)
Charlotte 'Jailbait' Church (I'm 27, I'm not well!)
Kate Winslet
Daphne from Frasier (10 years ago)
Dawn from 'The Office'
Liza Tarbuck (a dirty laugh if ever there was one!!)
Sarah Cawood
Mounya and Yiolanda from Nickleoden
Catherine Zeta Jones

I'm sure there's some more I'm missing, but that's enough for the moment. As for Atomic Kitten, one at a time, or all at once (*GRIN!*).

Oh, one more mainstream; on Wacaday (in about 1987), they were asking some band or another if they were ticklish. The woman said she was, and then tickled the male presenter (I think it was Tommy Boyd), but then she said afterward that she liked having her feet tickled. Naturally, I thought her shoes would come off, and Boyd would get revenge on her black stocking soles. But no!! Boyd, you fool, you missed out!

And another, not tickling, but....

One day on Going Live, there was a surreal atmosphere in the studio, as it wasn't as innocent as normal. You had Ruby Wax on as a guest (God forbid), telling Phillip Schofield that Gordon the Gopher wasn't real, he was only a puppett (stupid woman, of course he was real!!), and nobody really seemed bothered about the whole thing. Except for Sarah Greene, who seemed intent on giving Ruby Wax a foot massage. This is perfectly true, I swear. She had her leg up and her shoe almost off, when Wax asked 'What are you doing?' 'Giving you a foot massage', replied Sarah. She then called for a few stage hands to come on and give Wax a massage, and she specifically said 'Can we have someone for a foot massage?', and one guy came on and knelt down, though you saw nothing as they cut to a cartoon!

Anyone else see this? I'm not imagining it. Or am I?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

>> ...but who the hell is Katie Richmond!!?!?

this is she

katie_richmond_b_087.jpg

14019.jpg

14013.jpg

or if they don't allow image leeching

use these links

<b>NOTE: THESE PICTURES DO NOT CONTAIN TICKLING</b>

here

here

here

Hell's Bells!!!

Can't fault you on that one, mon frere!!

Add Carol Vorderman on the list of mine, I saw Countdown for the first time in ages yesterday, and had forgotten all about her. Oh, and Fern Britton as well.

Please stop laughing....

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Amanda Holden
Lucy Davis (Dawn from The Office) in her receptionists outfit
Carol Smilie
Geri Halliwell
Kate Beckinsale
Samie Ghadie (Maria from Coronation street)

All of them are lovely and I'd tickle them into submission!

If You're unsure about who any of these people are, just google the names n u'll see what i mean!

Danielle Nicholls
Lisa Scott Lee
Kerry Katona
Spice Girls?
Jordan
Myleene Klass
Melinda Messinger
S Club 7 Girls
Clare Sweeney
Katy Hill
Claire Richards (from Steps)
Jessica Taylor (Liberty X)
Liz Bonnin
Miquita Oliver
Amy Nutall
Kelly Brook
Amanda Byram
Natalie Casey
Martine McCutheon
Sarah Cawood

I'm assuming that this picture was taken during the same interview as the tickling incident. Does anyone have that clip?

_298817_scott.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back