• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sharpe Tickling

TICKLERBOY123

TMF Regular
I don't know if anyone used to watch Sharpe - starring Sean Bean? Well i did, and as the extraordinarily sad guy that i am - i possess every film that was made - but thats enough of my idle chatter.
On one such film called Sharpes Mission, Major Sharpe is in bed with his wife - Abigail Cruttendale - or something like that - and as he caresses her body he reaches her armpit, as he continues stroking her she giggles, and this is followed by him poking at her ribs with his fingers. The scene lasts for a few seconds, and apperas to me to be quite distinctively real - she laughs for a number of seconds before turning over to avoid the tickling!

Don't go out of your way to get this as the tickling only lasted about 8 seconds - oh what the hell what am i saying - go out of your way to get this video - it is a very excellent film - as are the over 14 films in the series - call me sad but i know what i hate and i don't hate those films!!

NOVELS

YOU MUST ALSO CHECK OUT THE BERNRD CORNWELL SHARPE NOVELS AS WELL - THEY ARE EXCELLENT - and you will find some tickling!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back