• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tickle Tickle

Ticklishelena

I walk into my dungeon, the room is dark there is one small window that lets in the moon light, in the center of the room is a girl with long brown hair, shes wearing a very skimpy bra and pantie set and is tied with her arms high over her head she was pulled just over her feet so only her toes could support her. I smiled at her, as the room was so dark she couldn't see me.

"A little tied up are we?" I teased.

She gasped as she realized she wasn't alone.

"Please let me go" She begged.

I ran my finger slowly down her belly towards her belly button, she swayed back and forth in her restraints giggling.

"Don't do that!!" she yelled giggling.

"Aw why not, it makes you so smiley" I smiled

I watched as her body swayed back and forth as she tried to get away from my tickly nails. I squeezed her right side. That got a HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA out of her.

"Wow, what was that!?" I grinned.

She breathed heavily finally catching her breathe "nothing, now let me go."

I tickled her left side with my hand

"Tickle tickle tickle!"

She squirmed and laughed trying to get away from me. My fingers danced all over her sensitive tummy. I gasped.

"Oh my, what do we have here?"

I slid my pinky finger into her belly button.

I grinned and wiggled my pinky in her button as she screamed laughed and almost cried as i went tickle tickle tickle.

I decided to give her a break….for now.

The End

very good.
nl9EQ

Are you going to continue this story?

:welcome: I would like to Welcome you to our forum. I will be looking for more tickling stories from you.:jumpupanddown:

great ! only down-side is that it was way too short, it's the best story i've read in a while. a part 2 would be nice :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back