• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pleasures of the Sole - *(8/19/11)* Kelli Forced to Worship Jessica's Size 10 Soles!

AlternativeProd

Verified
This is about as real as it gets. Jessica and Kelli had some serious chemistry on and off camera. I let this scene run long because Jessica took control of the scene. She has a dominant side I didn’t know about, and poor Kelli bore the brunt of it!

Kelli got a little too bold with Jessica during their foot worship session, tickling Jessica a bit too much, and now she’s going to pay the price. Jessica has her wrists secured to the bedframe, and she’s going to give Kelli what she wants – her feet, but on her terms!!

Jessica has just discovered that she likes her feet to be worshipped, and now she has Kelli mouth completely at her disposal. She starts off playful, teasing a bound Kelli with her feet, but pretty soon she gets very dominant. Jessica pulls Kelli’s dress down WITH HER TOES, exposing Kelli’s ample breasts and hard nipples. She plays with her breasts with her feet, pinching her nipples between her toes and squeezing them between her feet. She grinds her soles into Kelli’s face. She starts forces her size 10.5 feet down Kelli’s throat, heedless of Kelli’s muffled protests.

The rougher Jessica is with Kelli, the hornier Jessica gets!! As Kelli does her best to please her, Jessica’s gasps and moans of pleasure get louder and louder. She throws her head back and arches her back, further jamming her toes into Kelli’s mouth, moaning in ecstasy as Kelli has no choice but to worship her feet. She didn’t admit it, but I suspect Jessica actually climaxed or came very close to it while dominating Kelli with her feet. You be the judge!

Full Length Clip: http://clips4sale.com/store/45551

HD Preview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=45AJ4FES

Attachments

• JessDm (7).JPG
    JessDm (7).JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 93
  • JessDm (24).JPG
    JessDm (24).JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 51
  • JessDm (32).JPG
    JessDm (32).JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 31
  • JessDm(91)S.jpg
    JessDm(91)S.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 27
  • JessDm(98)S.jpg
    JessDm(98)S.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 31
Forced worship bonus pics.

Attachments

• JessDm(61)sd.jpg
    JessDm(61)sd.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 19
  • JessDm (18).JPG
    JessDm (18).JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 16
  • JessDm (41).JPG
    JessDm (41).JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 24
  • JessDm(87)S.jpg
    JessDm(87)S.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 39
  • JessDm(81)sd.jpg
    JessDm(81)sd.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 33
I wouldn't have to be forced. I would be glad to worship her big feet all day long. :feets:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back