• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ER's Abby Lockhart has a bad day

james_23tk

TMF Poster
I have been watching a lot of ER recently and thought there could be a good story written for Abby Lockhart (played by Maura Tierney) as she is the perfect character to recieve a good tickling. The story will be in a few parts due to time constraints but here is the first part.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

It had been a really busy day for Abby at County General and all she wanted to do was get back to her apartment have a bath and chill out.

As a medical student Abby knew she was constantly learning but couldnt help but think she was making too many mistakes and felt today had been on of those days she could get nothing right, she had dropped a bunch of charts mixing up patient details, lost some test results and inadvertantly called a psych consult for a patient who was perfectly sane causing some real problems for the patient who had logged a complaint against her.

When Abby returned home she chucked her keys on the side table and headed for the bathroom to run the bath, she normally locked the front door once she was inside but after the day from hell she forgot. She took off her jacket and kicked off her hospital issue clogs leaving her in her thick woolen winter socks, black pants and a white shirt and began to run her bath.

The day had been equally as stressfull for Adam Lawson who had been treated like he had some mental health problems after simply attending hospital for an ongoing migrane and although he kept advising staff at the hospital they had made a mistake his doctor Dr Lockhart would not listen and was adimant he needed to be sectioned. After what seemed like hours trying to sort the problem Adam was discharged and recieved an apology from senior staff at the hospital but felt his complaint against Dr Lockhart fell on deaf ears so he decided if the hospital would not act on poor patient experience he would himself.

Adam followed Abby home from the hospital making sure she had not noticed him and after she entered the apartment he waited at the door, he could hear her rattling around but never heard her lock the door after she entered. After a few minutes he could hear the bath begin to run and decided to try his luck and see if the door was open. To his amazment the door opened with ease and he entered the apartment he could hear Abby in the bathroom and he made a quick dash for the bedroom carrying his rucksack with him as he would need it in a few minutes. He placed the bag on the bed and quickly removed a cloth and a bottle he tipped some of the liquid on the cloth and then placed the bag under the beg and hid behind the bedroom door.

Abby waited until her bath was full and then turned off the tap she lit a couple candles and then headed to the bedroom to get undressed she was already feeling better about the day knowing in a few moments she would be relaxing in her nice hot bath. She entered the bedroom and suddenly felt uneasy but before she could turn to see why she felt a hand over her mouth with a cloth pushed against her mouth and nose, she could smell something really strong taking control of her she tried to fight it off but before she knew it she was powerless and the last thing she remember was feeling her legs give way.

Adam placed Abby on the floor giving her a quick shake to make sure she was fully out, which she was he then went back to his bag and began to full out 2 sets of handcuffs, 2 lengths of rope, a blindfold and some tape. He then tied the rope to each corner at the foot of the bed and attached the hadcuffs to the headboard again in each corner. Adam then looked to Abby on the floor he knew soon enough he would be getting payback for the trouble she had caused today, he lifted her off the floor and placed her on the bed and began to cuff her arms to the headboard quickly in case she woke up. Once her arms were secure he placed the blindfold over her eyes and then placed some tape over her mouth the last thing he wanted was her to draw attention to what he had planned by her screaming when she woke up. The last things he needed to do was make her fully secure so he bagan to tie the 2 pieces of rope to her ankles leaving her tied spreadeagled to the bed blindfolded and gagged with tape, now all he had to do was wait for her to wake and the fun could begin.

For Adam it felt like hours as he waited sat on a seat at the foot of Abby's bed waiting for her to wake but it was probably only around 20minutes he could see her begin to move her arms and head it only took a could seconds for her to realise something was wrong.

Abby felt she wanted to rub her eyes but couldnt move her arms she suddenly remembered the hand over her mouth and tried to say something but realised she had something over her mouth quickly followed by the awareness she could not see as a blindfold was over her eyes. She was scared she tried to get up but her arms and legs were restrained and as much as she fought she could not move she began to cry and scream through the gag "what was happening to me" she thought.

Adam stood and watched her struggle against the bonds he smiled to himself knowing she was scared and confused a bit like he felt earlier in the day when the psychologist was trying to section him.

"You can fight all you want but trust me its useless" He said

Abby froze when she realised someone was in the room with her and what was worth she knew the voice she wanted to say "Mr Lawson what have you done to me" but it only came out as muffles through the tape.

"Oh you can't speak Dr Lockhart I didnt want you screaming and giving the game away" he laughed

Abby began to wonder what he was going to do to her.

"You see Dr Lockart or can I call you Abby? I think Abby dont you? You see Abby today was a bit of a tough day for me as you can imagine, I mean almost being admitted for being insane can put a bit of a dent in your day especially when you try and explain they are mistaken but your Dr seem hell bent of ruining your life" he said as he moved to the head of the bed facing Abby.

"I feel the hospital did not take my complaint about you very seriously what was the term used???? Oh yes it's a teaching hospital Mr Lawson and we apologise. That just didnt do it for me and I felt you wont ever learn unless you have a real incentive not to make silly mistakes like that, so I thought maybe I would help you out Abby"

Abby wanted to say it was a mistake and she was sorry but knew she couldn't and felt it would mean little to him she was also scared, really scared about what the lesson he had in mind was.

Adam leant right in so his lips were right next to her ear "tell me Dr Lockhart you wouldn't happen to be ticklish would you?"

Abby thought she was going to pass out again she hated the word ticklish she had always been incredibly ticklish and hated anyone tickling her, when she was a teenager she was at a party and a bunch of guys grabbed her pinning her down and tickled her for what seemed like a lifetime and from that moment she had always been afraid of being tickled.

Abby again fought against the bonds but realised she could not get away, she began to scream but again it came out as muffles due to the tape.

"I take that as a yes then?" Adam laughed.

Abby could feel Adam move away from her head and wondered where he was going and was he seriously going to tickle her while she was tied to the bed?

Adam headed for the foot of the bed and slowly ran his finger down the centre of her socked left foot. Abby jurked and knew then he was serious, her feet were possibly the most ticklish place on her body and she knew she could not handle being tickled there and started to try behind the blindfold.

Adam again ran his finger up her sole this time a little faster, then again and again Abby was screaming but the tape helped keep her screams to a faint muffle Adam could tell she was really ticklish and knew this was going to be a lot of fun. Adam began to do the same to her right socked foot meaning he was tickling both he thought it was like having a tickling control as she seemed to jerk twice as much when he attached both feet and the faster he stroked her soles again the more she squirmed.

Abby was in hell she kept screaming stop between laughter but knew Adam could not hear what she was saying or that he even wanted to hear what she had to say.

Adam continued to tickle her socked feet mixing it up between intense fast tickling and slower stroking of each sole driving her crazy Abby wondered if her was ever going to stop. After about 15minutes Adam stopped, Abby thought for a second maybe he was going to let her go but the thought only lasted a split second as she felt her right sock being pulled down over her heel she tried to fight it but there was nothing she could do while tied to the bed. Adam pulled the sock slowly revealing her soles followed by her red polished toes he was pleasantly suprised by how perfect her foot was for someone who worked on her feet all day she certainly took good care of her feet.

When the cool air hit her bare foot Abby knew she was in real trouble her thick sock had helped reduce the ticklishness but knew her bare foot would be a million times worse. Adam removed the left sock in the same way leaving Abby tied down now barefoot ready for the next round of tickling and he couldnt wait to get his hands on her perfect barefeet.

To be continued...................................

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back