• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

City of Sororities: Infernal Rapport (f/f, fantasy)

Kunzite

TMF Master
A while ago, I wrote a fantasy serial called City of Sororities (the first chapter here), and for a while now I have wanted to write a sequel. For those who haven't read the original, I hope this story stands alone, but if you enjoy this story I encourage you to read the original!

I will be updating this thread every Sunday with a new chapter. So please check back, and as always I would love to hear from those who are enjoying it!

Update: The final chapter is up! Thank you, everyone, for all your support!

And now, without further ado:

City of Sororities:
Infernal Rapport

Chapter 1

It was a cold day in Pandemonium, capitol city of the Demonic Plane. This meant it was still hot enough to melt the flesh off a human body in seconds, if there had been any around. But it was chilly enough that a succubus like Khylia had to worry about her nipples being visible through the thin black leather of her tight-laced bustier. Not that that wasn’t always the case.

Khylia walked with a quick stride, her enormous breasts bouncing visibly with every brisk step. Like most succubi, she was several cup sizes larger than they actually made clothing for in the mortal realm; it was a good thing she was several orders of magnitude stronger than a human or she probably would have had to worry about back pain. Her torso tapered gracefully down to a perfectly flat, toned stomach, and then down to a waist so thin you could practically cup two hands around it. From her round, feminine hips and curvaceous backside, came down a pair of long, flexible legs that she could easily lift above her head without exerting herself. All in all, nothing out of the ordinary.

Khylia threw back her long, raven-black hair in a gesture of annoyance, and the bat-wings on her back reflexively fluttered out of its way. This was the second time this week she had been called to the Summoning Queue, and she was rather getting tired of it. But of course, when you were called, you didn’t really have a choice.

As a succubus, Khylia was in a sort of public relations role for the Demonic Plane. It was rather important that mortals liked what they saw when they cast demon-summoning spells. If they could spread the idea that the Demonic Plane was filled with busty women and irreverent music, it considerably increased the chances of some wizard selling his soul here in exchange for earthly pleasures. It was a good system, but it did mean that whenever some conjurer somewhere on the Corporeal Plane cast a demon-summoning spell, the Office of Demonic Affairs was more likely to put a succubus at the front of the Summoning Queue to be sent to the mortal realm. And Khylia in particular came up often. For one, her name was fairly easy for mortals to pronounce: most succubi were saddled with names like Zyz’xxkqk, although after several failed attempts to get mortals to say it right most of them settled on names like Voluptua during working hours. But Khylia had also gone on a large number of extended summonings and had acquired a familiarity with the Corporeal Plane that made her particularly good at conversing with mortals.

Khylia came to a stop in front of the office door of Belial, Regional Summoning Director for her division. She knocked on the door, and was immediately answered by Belial’s overly jovial voice calling from inside, “Come in, come in!” He spoke in that delighted-to-see-you tone of voice that he always used when delivering unpleasant news to someone. Khylia shuddered slightly, folded her wings behind her, and pushed the door open.

Inside the office, sitting behind a wide mahogany desk in a high-backed office chair, sat Belial: Regional Summoning Director and official Queue Manager, whose job it was to coordinate which demons would be sent to which summonings on the Corporeal Plane. The office itself was large and cavernous, and felt conspicuously empty. The walls were covered with half a dozen abstract art paintings, each of which consisted solely of several colored squares in various arrangements. Next to these was a large framed print of a flock of birds flying in formation, with the caption, “SYNERGY!” at the bottom. A large potted plant, obviously fake, reflected a blinding glare from its plastic leaves in the corner. And behind the chair, a large plaque urged the reader to “Turn That Frown…Upside-Down!” As always the entire room was immaculately spotless. Almost as though no real work was done in here.

“Marvelous, marvelous!” declared Belial with his massive clawed fingertips together. “Just the person I wanted to see! Do sit down.”

“Thank you, sir,” said Khylia, sitting down in the visitor’s chair. It had the perfect kind of wobble that kept you shifting your weight the entire time you sat in it. “But if I may, I did just come back from a summoning only a few days ago. And it was a particularly…extended stay.”

“Yes, I’ve been looking over the file right here,” said Belial, gesturing downwards a manila file on the desktop. “Incidentally, how was the annual Necromancer’s orgy?”

“Long. So with all due respect, sir, perhaps…”

“Yes, under normal circumstances I would agree,” answered Belial. “But unfortunately, what we have on our hands now is a case that I believe you have some experience with. You see, we’ve had another summoning from the Sorority of Sages.”

“Oh no,” said Khylia with a sigh. There was a time when Demonic Affairs had courted the Sorority of Sages eagerly, viewing it as a strong potential source of contracts. Only the best had been sent there, and it was considered quite a prestigious assignment at the time. But it soon became clear that the Sorority sisters had no interest in the kinds of contracts the Office of Demonic Affairs was preoccupied with. Their summonings were purely recreational: huddled groups of girls in dimly-lit bedrooms, giggling nervously and eager for the sinful enticements of forbidden pleasures. Luckily, these midnight rituals carried very little magic power behind them: they could only tether a demon to the Corporeal Plane for an hour or two, which was enough time for a succubus to pretend to have a headache until she was called back home. It was, at worst, a minor nuisance.

But recently, these summoning rituals had become much more powerful. Suddenly demons were summoned to their Sorority House for days at a time, a feat only accomplished by the most powerful demonologists in the mortal realm. Demonic Affairs had become understandably concerned, but Khylia was even more so. For the girls of the Sorority of Sages had…notable appetites. Khylia herself had only seen the tip of it, but she had known other succubi who had been summoned to the Sorority and undergone things that they absolutely refused to talk about. And it took quite a lot to rattle a succubus.

“Look, I understand how important this is,” said Khylia. “But isn’t there some other employee who can handle this damned—“

“Now, now,” tutted Belial, shaking his massive clawed finger. “You know we don’t use that word here!”

“Sorry.” Khylia rolled her eyes. “Isn’t there another goal actualizer who can handle this damned assignment?”

“Not with your unique qualifications, I’m sorry to say,” said Belial, not looking sorry at all.

“Honestly, I don’t know if I’m up for another stint on the Corporeal Plane so soon,” said Khylia. “Isn’t there another alternative?”

“Why yes, as a matter of fact, there is!” declared Belial, rubbing his hands together. “As it just so happens, I’ve been looking for someone to handle the presentation slides for our upcoming Workplace Morale Seminar! This quarter’s theme is, ‘There’s No “I” In “Team!”’”

Khylia sighed heavily. “When do I leave?”

* * * * *​

It was a hot day in Port Bastion, the greatest city on the most civilized continent of the Corporeal Plane. The sweltering heat blanketed the city, with the sun’s unrelenting rays driving all but the most stalwart of citizens indoors to bask in the relative shade. Only the most industrious of pickpockets were out on the streets, but there were few pedestrians to take advantage of the uncharacteristically safe conditions. Towering above the rooftops and the mazes of alleyways stood the five most prominent buildings in the city: the grand Sorority Houses, ancient and venerable buildings which had looked over the urban sprawl beneath them for centuries with a watchful eye. These buildings were more than simply monuments, however: they were the centers of trade, the seats of political power, the very beating heart of Port Bastion itself.

The Houses were anchors of permanence in a constantly shifting city: tomorrow that block of stores might get knocked down to make way for a new road, but come what may, the Sorority Houses would remain. It was little wonder that the most talented, the most ambitious citizens of Port Bastion found their way to the five Houses eventually, eager to pledge their loyalty to these revered pillars of society.

At the center of Port Bastion's bustling center of growth was the Sorority of Builders and Artisans: a mecca for the most creative minds in the city, whose Sorority House changed almost by the week, its architecture always in flux with the newest and most avant-garde ideas in engineering. Flanking it was the Sorority of Explorers: the vanguard of knowledge into unknown lands, whose House stood as an ancient castle as venerable as the ruins its sisters explored in the wilderness. The Sorority of Sages stood nearby: an august, ivy-covered university which proclaimed its stature as a center of learning to the greatest minds of the city. And off in the shadows, cloaked in darkness in the city's lawless quarter, was the House of the Sorority of Thieves: a chaotic, jagged mass of towers and spires which stood as an affront to any kind of order, its black stone casting the pall of night over the surrounding streets and scaring away all but the bravest and most foolish. It was a safe harbor to the most dangerous elements in all the city.

But it was the fifth and final House, that of the Sorority of City Guards, which would bear witness to the beginning of a great adventure that day. The House itself loomed over the city like a guardian angel: its tall, austere towers perfectly rigid in their enforcement of the natural order. And yet, despite the Sorority's reputation for almost severe discipline, few could have guessed what was occurring inside its walls at that very moment.

* * * * * *​

“Catch her!” Jeina cried gleefully as she and a contingent of her girls ran after their target. If there was one thing the Sorority of City Guards prided itself on, it was unit cohesion, but here the girls chased their prey like a ravenous pack of wildcats, rather than a disciplined phalanx. It was just as well, though, since this was hardly a routine exercise. For one, their target was one of their own.

Jeina and her girls streaked down the wide hallways of the City Guards’ House, chasing after one of their junior members. It had all started as some friendly roughhousing in the changing rooms, until one of the girls discovered a weakness that was too delicious to pass up. Now Jeina and her girls ran after their fleeing sister, all of them clad only in the skimpy thong panties bearing their Sorority’s seal: an embroidered rose with a thorny stem to remind the lucky onlooker that their girls were both beautiful and deadly. The girls’ thongs revealed a parade of toned legs and muscular bouncing buttocks as they dashed down the hallways of the Sorority, modesty completely forgotten in the heat of the moment. Long, lustrous hair of every shade streamed behind them as they ran, giggling with anticipation, their manicured hands outstretched in front of them. Everywhere naked, perfectly round breasts heaved up and down like juicy, tempting fruits begging to be plucked. Round hips bumped against each other as they scrambled past one another, each wanting to be the first to catch their target.

“EEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEK!!!” One of the faster runners was the first to make contact: she reached out with a pair of well-manicured hands and squeezed the sides of the fleeing girl, causing her to explode into squeals of laughter. The attack only slowed her down for a second, but a second was all the head-start she had. In an instant, over a dozen giggling tickle-hungry girls had tackled her from behind, sending her tumbling down to the ground beneath an avalanche of sweaty, nearly-naked female bodies. In another second she was pinned at the waist, and her arms and legs were spread out and held to the ground. She struggled with all her might, but this was a fight she was not going to win.

“Ready, girls?” asked Jeina in jubilation. “Tickle her!”

Her girls didn't need to be told twice, or even once. More than one hundred probing, ravenous fingers assaulted the pinned girl's body from every direction, touching every ticklish spot on her soft, exposed skin with merciless fingernails. Fingers squeezed her sides and wrapped around her to tickle her belly, while other girls kneaded her ribs and cupped her breasts from underneath, playing with the hard nipples with gentle flicks of their fingertips. Others dug into her ticklish underarms, pressing into the pliable flesh as the poor girl fought in vain to lower her arms and protect herself. And more fingers than anyone could count scribbled across her hyper-ticklish feet, with some girls taking it upon themselves to hold her toes apart so their sisters could exploit the tender hidden undersides. It was an orgy of tickling fingers, tender flesh, and insane laughter.

In minutes, the girl could no longer even babble in broken sentences: now the screams that came from her mouth were inhuman and primal. But this only drove the sisters into a deeper frenzy. Tongues soon joined the barrage of fingers: first slurping across her warm, pink soles, then licking and nibbling up the backs of her legs to linger at the backs of her knees, and finally teasing the gentle curvature where her legs met her toned, tempting ass.

“EEEEEK!!! No fair!” squealed one of the girls on top of the pile, suddenly caught off guard by a roving pair of hands plunging into her exposed underarms.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOT MEEEHEHEHEEEE!!!” shrieked another, discovering too late that her legs were pinned and her bare feet face-up and defenseless.

In such an environment, it was inevitable that some of the fingers would reach other targets: two of the sisters would tickle each other, and this would spin off into a private tickle-fight on the side, until soon the pile of bodies was engulfed in lustful chaos, with every pair of hands grabbing whatever they could to tickle it senseless. Thongs were stripped off and cast into the air, left hanging on chandeliers while bare legs intertwined like serpents and naked asses were tickled with glee. All pitches of laughter echoed over each other, from high-pitched girlish squeals to loud, booming laughter: the only thing they all had in common was that it was the language of the wildly ticklish.

It was a good day at the Sorority.

* * * * *​

“I hear I missed all the fun with your squad this afternoon,” remarked Diane as she approached Jeina.

“I prefer to think of it as team-building,” chuckled Jeina. She looked out over the ramparts of the Sorority House, gazing at the panorama of the city below and basking in the warm glow of their tickling orgy several hours ago. The girls had tickled each other until they were exhausted: the laughter eventually mixed with moans of pleasure and pleading for more, until they were too satiated to speak. Jeina would probably get a reprimand for lax discipline, but it had been worth it.

“Well now that you mention it, my squad could probably use some team-building, too,” grinned Diane as she walked up next to Jeina, leaning against the stone wall and sharing the view. Even with the blazing sun beating down incessantly on the city, there were a million dark shadows in the labyrinth of streets below, each one a haven for the dark forces that plagued the city. Jeina was a veteran who knew every twist and turn the streets had to offer: already she was going through the evening's patrol route in her head, anticipating when her squad would be sent out later that day. It was a demanding job, but it was all that kept Port Bastion secure.

“So what can I help you with?” asked Jeina. “Or are you just here to admire the view?”

“I've come to deliver a message for you,” said Diane. “You're needed. I've been told it's urgent.”

“We're about to go out on patrol,” said Jeina. “Can't it wait until later?”

“I'm afraid not,” said Diane. “You see, it's from Commander Jadiss.”

* * * * *​

Jeina walked up the last few stairs of the spiral staircase, culminating in the peak of the House's tallest tower. She had only been here a few times before, and she could feel her heart thumping in her chest. She told herself that she had no reason to be afraid, but it did nothing to calm her nerves. It was like being a student again, being called to the superintendent's office. Jeina summoned up her courage and knocked on the ornate wooden door.

“Come in,” said a calm, reassuring voice from behind.

Jeina pushed open the door slowly, still trying to collect herself. The heavy door creaked slightly as it gave way to the office inside: a large, stately, sparsely decorated room that had very little in the way of pomp or grandeur. A large wooden desk and a set of filing cabinets, both ancient, were the most notable pieces in the room. From a brief look, one could hardly have realized that this was the office of one of the most powerful women in Port Bastion.

Commander Jadiss stood by the window of her office: calm and self-possessed, with her locks of chestnut hair gleaming in the sun. Her honorific title was Lady Jadiss, but she insisted on using the title Commander, which she rightly felt was earned instead of bestowed upon her. For she was the leader of the Sorority of City Guards: once a young recruit, she had climbed her way up through the ranks until she had reached the absolute pinnacle of achievement for the Sorority. It was difficult to tell how old she was, but she still cast a stunning form, made more impressive by the grace with which she carried herself. She still wore her uniform, eschewing the regal fineries that other women in her position might have chosen instead. As she smiled at her visitor, Jeina could already feel some of her apprehension fading.

“Commander.” Jeina acknowledged, snapping to attention.

“At ease, Sergeant,” said the Commander. “Do come in.”

“Yes, Commander.” Jeina relaxed somewhat, but she was still very conscious of who she was addressing.

“May I offer you a drink?” asked Commander Jadiss. “The girls over at the Sorority of Builders and Artisans have recently developed a marvelous device they were kind enough to share with me. I understand it uses chemical reactions to produce extreme cold, capable of freezing small amounts of water into ice. Several cubes of it makes for a remarkably refreshing glass of water. Would you like some?”

“Yes, thank you Commander,” replied Jeina shifting her weight slightly.

“Ice in the middle of summer,” mused the Commander as she placed two glasses beneath a large, gear-driven machine in the corner of the room. After several seconds of noisy labor, several cubes of ice fell from a spigot and clinked into the empty glasses. The Commander filled them up with water from a decanter on a nearby table. “The march of progress never ceases to amaze me. We owe much to the balance of power, Sergeant: it provides us with the peace we need to reach our full potential.”

“I suppose so, Commander,” replied Jeina. She took the glass of ice water graciously and took a sip.

“But I suppose you're wondering why I called you here,” continued the Commander with a smile.

“The thought had crossed my mind, Commander,” said Jeina.

“Then I'll be direct. You are no doubt aware, Sergeant, of a rather...disturbing recent change in the behavior of the Sorority of Sages. Increased aggressiveness, enhanced public presence. All in all, a distinctly unbalanced state of affairs.”

Jeina nodded: she had her ear to the street, and knew precisely what the Commander was talking about. Rivalries and pranks between the Sororities were nothing new; in fact, they were nearly as old as the Houses themselves. But recently, the balance of power had shifted in favor of the Sorority of Sages. Suddenly they knew things about their rival Houses, things no outsider was supposed to know: secret entrances, the locations of valued treasures, jealously guarded secrets passed down from one senior sister to the next. At first, the assumption was universal: they were using magic to spy on their enemies. But try as they might, no other House could find the slightest indication of magic. Magic within the walls of Port Bastion was strictly prohibited by order of the Council of Sororities, and these was no way something as powerful as a scrying spell could remain undetected by the Council. So for the meantime, their advantage remained a mystery.

“Do you know what could be causing it?” asked Jeina.

Commander Jadiss shook her head. “I have been in contact with the leadership of their Sorority, and I am afraid to say that the only information I have learned is elusive and unhelpful. Still, I was content to let this state of affairs play out, until recently. We now have credible intelligence that the Sorority of Sages has been conducting kidnappings of our sisters. I don't need to tell you that this is in direct violation of the charter between the Sororities. We cannot allow this to continue.”

“Are we certain it's them?” asked Jeina.

“Quite certain, Sergeant. And as if that weren't enough, I happen to know that the other Sororities have reached the same conclusion about their missing members. Even the Sorority of Thieves has been hit.”

Jeina looked taken aback. “How could we know if--?”

The Commander smiled indulgently. “Not everything in this city is the way it appears to be, Sergeant. I won't bore you with politics, but suffice it to say, Port Bastion does not run as smoothly as it does by accident.”

“I—suppose so,” answered Jeina. The response sounded woefully inadequate to her ears.

“Intrigue was never something that interested an old soldier like me, Sergeant,” said the Commander. “But there are times when cooperation benefits us all. I learned that the hard way. And that is why I need you. I need you on this case, Sergeant. I need you to find out what it is the Sorority of Sages is up to, and how we can put a stop to it.”

“I'd be honored, Commander,” said Jeina, subconsciously coming to attention again. “But if I might ask, why me?”

“I'm familiar with your file, Sergeant,” answered the Commander. “We need someone capable like you, who knows the streets: someone experienced enough to know the ropes, but not high-level enough to stand out in a crowd. We need someone who can blend in out in the streets and turn up a few hidden secrets about the Sorority of Sages: how and why they've been able to do what they have. And quite frankly, beyond all that, one thing the years have taught me is to trust my instincts, and they tell me that you are the woman for the job. I need you to gather information and report back to me the moment you find something. Can I count on you?”

“Absolutely, Commander,” said Jeina with a flush of pride. “I'll get started immediately. Permission to be excused?”

“Granted.” The Commander finished off her glass of ice water as the young Sergeant left her office. She smiled with approval. She had been that eager to prove herself once: she knew what it was like. As the footsteps died away down the spiral staircase, Commander Jadiss walked over to the window, and next to it where there stood a wooden perch with four carrier pigeons, each a flawless ivory white. She selected the second bird from the right. Writing out a quick note in coded shorthand, she tied the piece of parchment to the pigeon's leg and walked it over to the windowsill. She stroked its feathers, and then with a flourish of her hand she released it out into the sky with its message.

“Fly away, little one,” said the Commander as the bird disappeared from view. “We'll see if you can't set Lucaria's mind at ease.”

* * * * *​

In one of the shadowy, forgotten corners of the Sorority of Sages, a single girl dressed in sage’s robes walked through the darkness with only a dim lantern to light her way. She walked through a maze of empty, distended rooms, past the dust and cobwebs, until she reached her destination. It was a small dead-end chamber with only a spiral staircase set into the floor, leading down into the blackness like a gate to the netherworld. The girl held her lantern before her and slowly began to descend.

Deep beneath the Sorority of Sages there still existed countless underground chambers: some used often for rituals, but others long forgotten. And if a sage were to come across one of these forgotten chambers, and she were very careful to conceal herself, it might make an ideal location to practice a small amount of magic without anyone ever finding out.

As the girl reached the bottom of the staircase, she was pleased to see she had reached the right location. In the center of the room was a large round pool, bubbling with a strange purple liquid that gave off thick vapors rising to the ceiling. Directly above the pool was a crossbar, and hanging from the bar for dear life were two completely naked girls. They both screamed with laughter as they tried their best to hold on to the bar, and it took a moment to see why. As the purple vapors from the pool rose up past their naked bodies, the wisps of vapor briefly coalesced into ghostly hands that stroked and tickled their naked bodies, driving them wild with every touch. And standing off to the side, watching calmly, was another girl in sage’s robes: she held up her hands to seemingly tickle the air, but every time her hands moved the ghostly hands from the vapor obeyed her commands, like a puppet-master controlling a marionette.

“STAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP!!! WE’LL TALK!!! WE’LL TALK!!!” begged the two laughing girls, swinging wildly from the crossbar as they tried to squirm away from the tickling hands.

“I don’t need any more information from you, girls,” said the sage by the pool. “You’ve already told us everything we need to know. Now, it’s all about having some fun.” She brought her hands together, and immediately four ethereal hands began gently stroking their inner thighs. The girls began to scream even more loudly, gyrating their hips and kicking wildly with their legs in all directions, desperate to escape the tickling of their soft thighs.

“Why hello Gabrielle,” said the girl by the staircase after admiring the spectacle for several minutes. “You know, you should be careful about using magic, even down here.”

“Are you here just to deliver a warning, Claire?” asked Gabrielle, still absorbed in her pleasurable work. She brought up two new pairs of hands to squeeze the girls’ sides and play with their taut bellies. The girls were in tears, howling as their fingers began to slip ever so slightly.

“I’m afraid I have a message from You-Know-Who,” said Claire. “We need another bushel of serpent-thistle for the cauldron, and she wants you to get it.”

“Aww, do I have to?” pouted Gabrielle. The fingers began to walk ever so slowly up the girls’ inner thighs, encountering new and hopelessly more ticklish flesh with every passing inch. Every time a soft spot was touched, the chamber would echo with a piercing shriek, and their naked bodies would twist into an impossible position like an acrobat just to try and escape the touch of the fingers. But of course, they never could.

“NO MORE TICKLING!!! WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!” screamed both girls, desperately trying to pull themselves back up to the bar.

“I’m afraid so,” said Claire. “You know how insistent she can get, especially when it comes to the cauldron.”

“I hope that thing is worth it,” said Gabrielle. “For all the trouble it takes to take care of it.”

At that moment, a small rock fell from the chamber ceiling, plummeting into the pool. Just as it reached the liquid’s surface, a great black tentacle reached up out of the pool and snatched the rock in mid-air, disappearing beneath the surface a moment later. Both hanging girls took one look at this and scrambled back up to the bar in a burst of adrenaline.

“What is that thing, by the way?” asked Claire.

“Oh, it’s not lethal,” said Gabrielle with a smirk. “But being caught by it can be…singularly unpleasant. Especially for the very ticklish.”

“Hmm, well in that case, perhaps we should finish these two off and get to work,” said Claire. “That is, if you don’t mind my joining you.”

“Not at all,” grinned Gabrielle.

Claire held up her hands, and four more hands coalesced out of the purple mist: hands with long fingernails that rose up to firmly grab and tickle their taut, naked asses with delight.

“OH NOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!! NOT BACK THERE!!! WOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO!!!”

“NOT THE ASS!!! WAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!”

The hands squeezed and tickled their firm cheeks, teasing the soft skin, and letting their fingertips gently sweep into the tender space in between the cheeks. Two ticklish asses bounced in unison in midair, while two pairs of ticklish thighs flushed red with ticklishness and arousal. A swarm of tickling fingers devoured the tender flesh with their excruciatingly soft touches, as the two sages looked on hungrily.

“MERCY!!! MERCEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!!” The girls were slipping now: their palms fell below the crossbar until only their knuckles were hooked around the bar. They struggled with all their might, but the tickling was too much to bear. They could only kick the air as the purple hands tickled their cheeks without mercy, and walked even further up their inner thighs until the soft, milky flesh was so ticklish that at last…

“OHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!”

And with a final touch to the girls’ soft spots, their fingers slipped from the crossbar and they plummeted down, down towards the pool of purple liquid. And like a guard waiting patiently to make an arrest, two black tentacles broke forth from the liquid with a splash and wrapped themselves around the girls’ midsections, dragging them down below the liquid as their final ticklish screams echoed through the chamber after them…

Claire smiled. “You were right, that was fun.”

Gabrielle nodded in appreciation. “Well, pleasure’s over. Now down to business.”

* * * * *​

A cloud of deep purple incense filled the chamber, appearing out of nowhere in the blink of an eye. Flecks of gold in the cloud glinted in the dim lamplight, dancing like faeries of the dusk. It filled the chamber with a deep, musky perfume that spoke to dark, forbidden pleasures.

In the center of the cloud lay the body of Khylia, freshly summoned from the Demonic Plane. Her eyes were still adjusting to the light, but she could feel that she was reclining on a soft bed, decked in down pillows. The gentle caress of a gauze curtain brushed against her cheek. This was all she needed to know; instinct took over, she knew what to do.

“Glad I could make it to the party. I’m ready for a sinfully good time,” she intoned lustily in the huskiest voice she could manage. She batted her long eyelashes at nothing in particular, and gyrated her curvaceous hips for the benefit of any onlookers.

But there was no response. As the purple mist cleared, Khylia found herself in a boudoir of sorts, completely empty except for her. She lay there for a moment, glancing resentfully around with the indignation of a jilted performer. There was such a thing as professional etiquette.

After a few moments, when it became clear that no one was going to receive her, Khylia decided to get up and explore her surroundings. Except she suddenly realized that she could not. Her arms were held in padded handcuffs, chained behind her to the wall. Nothing she hadn’t seen before: some mortals could get clever with their summoning rituals. But oddly enough, her ankles were bound as well. As her eyes began adjusting to the light, she could see that her ankles were held in a pair of padded stocks at the foot of her bed. What was the meaning of…

And then Khylia looked around the rest of the room. Everywhere there were vases, cabinets, and tables full of feathers of every conceivable variety. And piled next to them were brushes, soft fur gloves, and vials of body oil. Suddenly her situation began to dawn on her.

“Oh, no.” Khylia muttered. “Oh, no, no, no.”

Last edited:
The revival of a personal favorite of mine! :)

Hopefully Commander Jadiss will find her tootsies on the wrong end of a feather. ;)

love feet: Thank you! I always love your enthusiasm for tickle fiction!

Featherfall: Yay! I was hoping that someone who remembered the original would read this; here's hoping that you continue to enjoy future chapters as much as you did the original! :)

Yay! I was hoping that someone who remembered the original would read this; here's hoping that you continue to enjoy future chapters as much as you did the original! :)

Who could forget the original story it was so good. Man, that Sonia character was cool. The whole set up for her and everything, really, was great storytelling.

Your of to a great start with this new chapter! :)

Last edited:
Who could forget the original story it was so good. Man, that Sonia character was cool. The whole set up for her and everything, really, was great storytelling.

Your of to a great start with this new chapter! :)
Thank you, man! Hearing that you enjoyed the original really put a smile on my face. I loved Sonia, too, she was one of my favorites! :) And here's hoping that this new tale introduces some equally compelling characters!

I too was an avid reader of the original and what a beautiful new addition to the series this is! So easy to read and such great dialogue, it feels more like you're in a movie than reading a story at times. Well done my friend, keep the chapters coming! :D

I too was an avid reader of the original and what a beautiful new addition to the series this is! So easy to read and such great dialogue, it feels more like you're in a movie than reading a story at times. Well done my friend, keep the chapters coming! :D
I definitely remember your wonderful feedback on the original; what a treat it is to see you've found this one as well! And a big thank you for your enthusiasm on this first chapter!

Chapter 2

The Gray Fortress stood in a shady grove at the very outskirts of the city. Long ago it had been a military outpost, a relic of the days when Port Bastion still had neighbors who had inexplicably failed to recognize the city as the shining beacon of civilization that it was. And when these neighbors periodically decided to express their opinions by sieging the city, the Gray Fortress was one of the locations that held the troops to fight them off.

But Port Bastion’s neighbors had eventually been enlightened through superior force, and these measures had not been needed for many years. Now it stood: deserted, crumbling, and moss-covered, surrounded by wild undergrowth that no one had any particular interest in clearing away. It had long since been stripped of any valuables, and its strategic usefulness was long behind it. However, it was an excellent place for LARPing.

Every week, the girls from the Sorority of Sages would don their best cosplay outfits, bring along their bundles of props, and roleplay re-enactments of famous (mostly fictional) battles of sorcery. Some people found it odd that actual practicing magicians would be so keen on roleplaying spellcasting, but it was understandable when you considered that nearly all the girls in the Sorority of Sages were obsessive in their love of magic, and they lived in a city which outlawed its use.

And so every week the Gray Fortress became an ancient castle in the wilderness, hiding secrets of mystic lore, the scene to epic battles between magic-starved girls who spent hours upon hours painstakingly designing their costumes down to the last detail. The more historically-oriented girls wore the traditional dress robes of ages past: stately and imposing, hand-sewn with the runes and glyphs of famous covens. The girls who were more interested in popular culture modeled their costumes on famous characters in graphic novels, lovingly re-creating every last detail of their heroines’ outfits from the illustrations of their favorite artists. From time to time the two groups had their stylistic differences, but they all shared a passion for their craft.

Jeina walked along the sidelines of the battle, watching the players. Her costume was conservative by the group’s standards: a crimson robe with a high gold collar and a pair of leather boots; just enough to blend in without drawing attention to herself. She sat down on one of the stone benches along the fortress walls, just out of sight, as the sounds of the battle raged on around her.

“Taste the wrath of my staff, fiend!”

“Come on, join hands to cast Major Glyph of Inpenetrability!”

“Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!”

“Oh come on. Someone send a carrier pigeon to five years ago and tell them you’ve got their meme.”

The branches nearby rustled, and out of the trees stepped May Hazelwood. Jeina smiled at her out of the corner of her eye, but continued to look straight ahead, in case someone was watching them. May nodded in Jeina’s direction but avoided eye contact. She knew the drill: she had been Jeina’s informant for some time now. The two of them had a mutually beneficial relationship: Jeina came to her whenever she needed low-level information about the Sorority of Sages, and in return she offered May an informal guarantee that she would personally give first priority to any case where May’s property went missing. And Jeina had already made good on that promise several times before. May had many good qualities, but street smarts were not one of them: her propensity to carry her money in period-authentic coin purses when cosplaying made her an irresistible target for cutpurses.

Today, however, May was dressed in an impressive handmade costume modeled after a sorceress from a popular graphic novel. She was dressed in a black oversized witch hat that dwarfed her tiny body, as well as a pair of black buckle-strap shoes and thigh-high purple-and-white striped socks. She wore a ribbon-covered blue dress with lace trim at the edges, with puffy sleeves and what was probably the shortest flared hem Jeina had ever seen. She carried a crook-staff which was even taller than she was, painted silver and ornately carved from top to bottom. Every last detail of the character had been perfectly reproduced.

“Good afternoon, officer,” said May with a touch of sarcasm in her voice.

“Nice to see you again,” said Jeina with a smile.

May leaned forward to place her staff against a tree, and with the slightest forward movement her extremely short dress lifted up, revealing a snug-fitting pair of bikini panties covered in a crystal-ball pattern. Another detail faithfully reproduced.

“You know, you should really join one of our sessions some time,” said May with a smile as she sat down on the other end of the bench. Jeina simply chuckled.

From the sounds of the battle, the fighting had started to pick up. The names of spells were shouted over the din of wooden staves clacking against each other, and the sounds of footsteps echoed through the grove as the girls ran in every direction trying to head off their opponents. In particular, it sounded as though the fighting had gotten a good deal more physical.

“You…shall…not…pass!”

“Back, evil one! Prepare for…Sasha’s Lightning Touch!”

“EEEEEEEEEEK!!! Don’t touch me theheeheeheeheere!”

“You cannot stand against the power of Lightning Touch! Take this! And this! And this!”

“WAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! IT TICKLES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“Get the ones in sleeveless dresses, girls! Their underarms are no match for our magic!”

“WOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOOOO!!! NO FAAAAHAHAHAIR!!!”

“In the name of light, drive them back! Icy Fingers!”

“EEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE!!! NOT THE BELLY!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEE!!!”

“Get under their robes, girls! They’re weak against ice!”

Jeina smirked as she heard the fallout of the battle around her. “So do all your roleplaying sessions end up like this?

“Pretty much,” said May with a nod. “It’s a major draw for a lot of our girls. But, something tells me you’re here for something else, am I right?”

“Very perceptive,” said Jeina. “In fact, I was hoping to ask you about the Sorority of Sages. I think we both know that you girls have been…making yourselves visible recently.” May opened her mouth to speak, but Jeina held up her hand to stop her. “Don’t worry, I’m not going to ask you to betray your Sorority. I’m only asking you because recently, some of our sisters have gone missing. And if you could point me in the right direction to find them, I’d be very grateful.”

“Hmm, I think I might remember something about that,” said May, dramatically putting her finger to her temple, and closing her eyes as though deep in thought. “If only something could jog my memory…”

Jeina sighed indulgently, and tossed May a small cloth package tied up with string. May opened it expectantly, and beamed with delight when she saw the contents. She proudly lifted out of the package half a dozen tiny pewter figurines of half-dragon soldiers armed with swords and shields.

“Yes!” she exclaimed. “I’ve been looking everywhere for these! Now I’ll show Mindy whose army is tournament quality!”

Jeina cleared her throat politely. “Oh yes,” May said, her eyes still on the figurines, “the missing girls. Well, you understand if I can’t go into too much detail. But I can give you a location: Arcanum Sorcery Texts. There’s a back room in the building, behind the stacks. You should find everything you’re looking for there.”

Jeina nodded with satisfaction and got to her feet. “Thanks. I’ll be on my way, then. And best of luck with the battle, by the way.”

May held up one of the figurines in one hand, gripping an imaginary brush with her other hand as she decided on paint colors in her mind’s eye. Once she was alone in the grove, she smiled wickedly to herself.

“You know, I almost felt bad doing that.”

* * * * *​

Khylia listened intently through the silence of the boudoir, waiting to see if whoever had summoned her was going to reveal themselves. So far, however, the responsible party seemed content to let her remain in bondage alone.

“Come now, don’t leave a girl waiting,” said Khylia in her huskiest voice. But even she had to admit it wasn’t her best performance: there was a note of anxiousness in her voice that undercut the sensuality she was going for. She was just pondering whether to try again when she heard something.

There was movement at the door. Khylia craned her neck anxiously to see if her captors had finally decided to show themselves, looking over the stocks and her own two protruding bare feet. It was an unsettling reminder of her situation.

Something was entering the chamber, but it was too small to be human. There were two of them: four-legged beasts that cast long shadows against the wall as they approached. It was impossible to tell what they were, but the possibilities ran feverishly through Khylia’s mind. But for good or ill fortune, she did not have long to wait. She saw the creatures as they entered the chamber, and in the span of an instant she felt relief and then a sudden sense of dread. They were two small, baby white tigers, playfully striding across the carpeted floor, and they were walking across the room towards her.

“K—keep away!” Khylia commanded, feeling her voice begin to falter. The two cats meandered slowly across the chamber, amusing themselves with everything they passed, stopping to leap on scattered pillows or bat at velvet drape cords. But they tired of each distraction in seconds. Each time they walked closer to Khylia, and as they neared her, she could see them sniffing at something in the air. With her own finely-honed sense of smell, she suddenly realized what it was. The soles of her feet were coated in a thick perfume, whose scent hung in the air like honey. And the baby tigers were very attracted to it. Khylia felt a cold shiver go down her spine, and her wings shuddered involuntarily.

“No! Not the feet!” she squealed, her sweet-scented feet wriggling in the stocks to no avail. They were mere feet away from her, and every muscle in Khylia’s body tensed as they approached. She watched in terror as one of them walked up to her captive soles, curious at first, and then gently nuzzled its nose against the bottom of her right foot.

“Mmmmmmmpppphhhhh!! Mmmpphhhh!!!” It took every ounce of strength she had not to cry out with laughter. The soft, fuzzy fur of the tiger cub brushing across her sole was almost more than she could take. Her foot spasmed wildly, trying to escape, but it was held firmly in place. And unfortunately, this was more than enough to convince the cubs that these twin tempting treats were no threat to them. Newly emboldened, both of the baby tigers stuck out their moist tongues and began licking the bottoms of Khylia’s soft, helpless feet.

“BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!” Now there was no thought of resistance: even Khylia was surprised by how unbearably, violently ticklish her feet were. It had been so long that she had forgotten what it felt like, but now it came rushing back to her in a torrent of mad laughter. Her feet thrashed and struggled as though her life depended on it, her arms tore at their shackles, and her voluminous wings beat the air to produce gales of wind. But nothing could save her from her tiny tormentors. The rough tongues licked their way up her tall, smooth arches, tickling flesh that was softer than any mortal silk. She cried hot tears of laughter as her ticklish feet were subjected to lick after lick, her glistening soles dancing in the dim light. Her screams turned louder still as the tigers, greedy for more sweetness, stood on their hind legs to lick the tops of her feet beneath her toes. Their smooth padded paws and soft fur caressed Khylia’s already-pink soles, as the tongues slid in between her splaying toes to make sure not a spot was missed. The succubus was in a new kind of hell.

“STAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAPPPP!!! I GIVE UP!!! ANYBAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHADDY!!!” pleaded Khylia, arching her back as her chest heaved with laughter. Her enormous breasts threatened precipitously to burst out of her corset, black mascara ran down her cheeks, and her normally perfect hair was disheveled. But all she could think about were her poor feet. Deep inside her, Khylia felt her will slipping away. As the laughter flowed out of her, it became harder for her to focus. She felt herself losing control: of her body, her mind, and…

Oh no. Not that.

Anything but that.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU HAVE TO STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAPPP!!!” cried Khylia. And she meant it. Somebody had to hear her ticklish pleas, before it was too late.

It was building up inside her now, and even through the hysterical screams Khylia desperately fought to force it back down. But it was no use: it was surging up inside her. She had to hold on…

“WAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! STOP TICKLING MEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!!” pleaded Khylia. But her two diminutive torturers were deaf to her pleas. They understood nothing but the pleasure of licking her tender soles: pale as porcelain, sweet as honey, soft as silk. And they intended to lick them for a long, long time.

Tears of frustration built up in her eyes now, as she fought with every ounce of will to control herself. She had to stay in control, said a voice in the back of her head. But it was drowned out by her gales of laughter. Her soles felt like they were becoming more ticklish by the second, and every new lick was more unbearable than the last. Her chest hurt with laughter, and her muscles were weak from thrashing wildly, but she had to fight. She had to…

But she couldn’t, she knew through her screams and howls of laughter. The tickling was too intense, and her poor feet were too sensitive. She was helpless.

“STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!! I CAN’T—I CAN’T—!!!” Khylia’s pale, perfect skin flushed with the onrush of heat as the passions built up inside her. It was coming, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. But she continued to fight, holding on for every last second as she screamed with laughter, the moist tongues tickling her bare feet with wild abandon. The sensations were so intense, it as though this body were not her own. Every touch to her soft, delicate feet was so overwhelming that she was sure she would lose consciousness at any moment. But oblivion was denied to her: she remained awake, screaming with laughter, unable to restrain herself any further.

“I’M—I’M—!!!!!”

Khylia had always specialized in pleasures of the flesh, but never had she experienced anything like this. There was a rising tide deep within her that she could not control, and now she did not even try. Her ticklish feet could not be restrained; the sensations dominated her mind until it was impossible to even think. Beyond the torture, there was forbidden pleasure welling up inside her that she dared not even acknowledge, until it overpowered her consciousness, dominated her very sense of self. Her entire body went rigid, and her laughter peaked in a cry of anguished rapture as her mind was drowned in ticklish rhapsody…

“OH YES!!! YESSSSSS!!!”

Her screams reached a climax, and Khylia’s vision turned red; her body could take it no longer. But the red that she gave off was reality itself reshaping its essence around her. As her legs parted, waves of heat flowed out in all directions from her hyper-stimulated body as she threw back her head and cried out. The heat grew, and grew, until flames surrounded her body: crackling tongues of hellfire from the Demonic Plane brought into being by her desperate, ticklish body. The fire burst out in all directions, searing everything it touched as Khylia screamed with laughter and passion. The two baby tigers shrieked in fear and scampered out of the room in terror, but Khylia did not even see them. Her tear-blurred eyes saw only redness and dark fire: an expansion of the unholy inferno like the scream of a demonic beast…

And then it was over. The fire was gone. Khylia gasped for breath as she looked around the boudoir. Thankfully she hadn’t burned the place down by accident, but the aftermath was considerable. The curtains were singed, the sheets were scorched, and a faint odor of sulphur and smoke hung in the air. Most importantly, though, her restraints had been burned to ashes: she was finally free. But as Khylia stood up slowly, she felt no jubilation, only a sense of dread.

Every succubus who was summoned to the Corporeal Plane arrived with a small measure of demonic energy: an emergency store of dark power in case it should be necessary to use any black magic during her stay. The idea was that it should be just enough for self-defense if worst came to worst. Some succubi were known to use their powers to fight off particularly aggressive summoners, or to punish wizards who tried to break their contracts with the Demonic Plane. In rare cases it could even be used to cancel a summoning and return home early, but this would result in an official reprimand upon returning, so it was only used in the most drastic of circumstances. Circumstances, Khylia thought grimly, a lot like her own.

But none of these options were open to Khylia now. The blast of hellfire she had inadvertently released had burned through all her demonic energy in one burst. Now her only trump card had been played early, and she was stuck here on the Corporeal Plane without any options but to wait out the duration of the summoning. And that might be days.

Still, magic or not, there was no sense in remaining here. Khylia slowly got her balance on unsteady legs and began walking towards the door. Whoever was responsible for bringing her here, she would have to find them.

As she passed a silver-framed mirror on the wall, Khylia caught a glimpse of her reflection. Her cheeks were still damp from the tears, and her makeup was streaked across her face in complete disarray. Khylia shuddered. “Oh hell, I look a mess.”

She was just about to snap her fingers and summon up a spare makeup kit from the Demonic Plane, when she remembered her situation, and shuddered again.

* * * * *​

Arcanum Sorcery Texts did not, in the strictest sense of the term, sell any sorcery texts. The Sorority of Sages would never have stood for a private business selling books which gave away the carefully-guarded secrets of magic. Rather, most of the books that the store carried were histories concerning the lives of famous persons who had studied magic: fairly dull material for even the most devoted magic fangirls. However, most of their volumes were impressively-bound vellum tomes which were ideal for any girls looking to decorate their rooms in the style of great wizards. They may not have had the most scholarly clientele, but there is only so much that can be expected from a business that sells books by the yard.

Jeina walked past the rows of bookshelves, taking time to browse the merchandise so as not to draw attention to herself. Except for a few bespectacled girls trying out new spellbook props, however, there were not many people there. Jeina methodically made her way to the back, and when all eyes were busy, she quickly slipped into the back room.

Jeina walked through the doorway into darkness. The musty smell of old books assailed her, and an eerie silence hung in the air. Jeina held her breath as she took her first cautious step into the room and tried to fight the uncanny feeling that something was wrong.

At the opposite end of the room, she could just barely make out a glimmer of light. It looked like it might be another room, but whatever it was, it was her only clue as to which direction to go. Jeina began walking slowly towards it, but halfway across the room, she felt her leg brush up against something.

Jeina froze. It was a tripwire.

Panic flooded over her as her survival instincts took over. The only important thing now was to get out of here, as fast as possible. She spun around and began to sprint to the door, not even knowing what she was running from, but only knowing that she had to get out.

But she never even made it halfway. A split second later, Jeina was enveloped in a sudden burst of gas, and she fell to the ground unconscious.

Oh no, whatever will happen to Jeina? ;)

A nice addition to the story, setting up more intrigue, and our succubus-friend being defenseless adds an element of real danger for even her. Good stuff all around as always Kunzite.

Oh no, whatever will happen to Jeina? ;)

A nice addition to the story, setting up more intrigue, and our succubus-friend being defenseless adds an element of real danger for even her. Good stuff all around as always Kunzite.
I'll give you three guesses what's in store for her! And the first two don't count :D

I'm glad to hear the intrigue has you hooked! I was hoping that the relatively plot-heavy nature of the first few chapters would be an intriguing way to go. You have my thanks for being an awesome reader so far! Stay with it, my friend, because our heroines have a lot of ticklish tribulations in store for them!

This is an amazing story Kunzite. A real plot with tickling icing It doesn't get much better than this. Can't wait for the next chapter.

very good work
Thanks as always, man! :)

This is an amazing story Kunzite. A real plot with tickling icing It doesn't get much better than this. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Thank you so much! It really makes me happy to hear that the plot is a drawing point; Port Bastion has really grown on me. And by the way, that icing is going to get much thicker in upcoming chapters, my friend! :D

I liked it!
Awesome! Hope you continue to enjoy the story!

Chapter 3

After forty minutes of careful work Khylia considered her reflection in the mirror. Not bad, considering what she had to work with. She had searched through eight deserted bedrooms before collecting a supply of cosmetics that she considered adequate to her needs. After washing off the unfortunate aftermath of her tickling session in the stocks, she had started her face again from scratch. One of the rooms had contained a foundation and concealer pale enough for her complexion, with a slight amount of rouge to emphasize her high cheekbones. Generous amounts of mascara, eyeshadow and eyeliner helped the effect of her come-hither glance when she batted her eyelashes. After penciling her eyebrows she applied a coat of ruby lipstick and carefully re-arranged her hair. Granted, it might not have been the safest way to spend forty minutes in unfamiliar territory, but some things simply had to take precedence.

Although she still had her bustier, her usual stiletto heels had been nowhere to be found. The summoning spell must have brought her here barefoot. She had tried searching for some suitable replacements, but there had been no high heels in her size, and she absolutely refused to be seeing in public wearing flats. There were some things that no self-respecting succubus would do.

But even still, she felt a bit more like herself again. Khylia stepped back into the hallway and looked around. All the rooms she had seen until now had been deserted, which was somewhat surprising. She knew that the Sorority of Sages was a large place, but she would have expected to see random girls wandering the halls. Well, if they weren’t coming to her, she was just going to have to find them. Someone was going to answer for this.

All the while, though, Khylia found it hard to shake the eerie feeling that she was being watched.

* * * * *​

Jeina had no idea how long she had been unconscious, but it felt like forever. Her eyes opened slowly to the world around her: a bright, jarring blur that made her shut them again quickly. But as her other senses began to come about, two things became apparent to her. Firstly, she was tied and bound to a wooden rack: she felt her wrists bound above her head, and her ankles lashed together, pulling her body taut over the hard surface. And secondly, she was completely naked.

Slowly, Jeina forced herself to open her eyes. And what she saw was, unfortunately, exactly what she feared. The triumphant form of May Hazelwood stood over her, arms akimbo, watching Jeina’s recovery with haughty amusement. She had been set up.

May still wore the flared micro-dress and enormous witch’s hat from earlier, but they were not outside. From the looks of the bookshelves against the wall, they were somewhere inside the Sorority of Sages. There were few other fixtures to be seen, however, which gave the room the stark atmosphere of a torture chamber. But even still, Jeina told herself to remain calm. She was a City Guard. The way to handle this situation was to project authority.

“All right, what’s this all about, May?” asked Jeina, trying to sound mildly exasperated. “If this is some sort of prank for your role-playing…”

“I am not role-playing,” said May sharply. “The Red Enchantress has told us that we are wizards, and that we should dress like wizards.” Jeina wasn’t certain how many wizards wore a dress like that, but she opted to keep her mouth shut.

“And who is this Red Enchantress?” asked Jeina.

“No one you need to know,” May shot back. “I’m afraid you’re here because you couldn’t leave well enough alone. You wanted to know what we were doing? Well, you’re in luck, then, officer. You’re about to see first-hand what it is we do to those who cross us.”

“May, I’m warning you—“ Jeina began. And then she froze. May smiled as she produced a small, fluffy feather that she held between her thumb and forefinger.

“Let me give you a warning,” said May. “We have a special punishment in store for ticklish spies. And it begins with their soft little feet.”

Jeina swallowed hard, but she held firm. Tickle torture was a commonly-used tool in the fighting between Sororities, and as a veteran sister this was far from the first time she had stared down a feather. Of course she was ticklish: she had never met a girl in all the Sororities who wasn’t. But her training as a City Guard had prepared her for situations like this. No girl was even allowed out on patrol until they had proved that they could withstand interrogation without breaking, and as a squad leader Jeina faced even stricter regulations. Once a week she reported, however reluctantly, to the interrogation chamber of the City Guards’ House, and stripped down to her underwear as the other guards secured her to the padded rack. And then, with legs spread and arms above her head, Jeina would face some of the most skilled ticklers in the entire city: hand-picked girls who knew a thousand diabolical ways to assault a ticklish body. They came with a smile and a wink, and then it would begin: fingernails scribbling across her feet, digging into her sides, stroking her underarms, walking across her belly, everywhere at once. Jeina would thrash and scream and howl with laughter, but for exactly one hour, she could not beg. And every time she got up from that rack, she was stronger than when she had laid down. She focused on that strength as May looked down at her, the feather drawing closer to her feet…

“EEEEEEEEEEK!!! WOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO!!!” Jeina squealed, her eyes flying open with the shock of the feather’s touch. The feather moved ever so slowly in a gentle teasing motion, but Jeina’s heart was left thumping in panic as fear raced through her mind. She had never been that ticklish before, she thought to herself. She hadn’t even known it was possible to be that ticklish. A bead of cold sweat trickled down her forehead.

May giggled coyly as she guided the downy feather down the agonizingly ticklish soles. “I love seeing first impressions to our little creation,” she said with a wicked smile. “I’ll bet these lovely feet of yours have never felt anything like this, have they?”

“WHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT DID YOU DOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO???” laughed Jeina hysterically, completely helpless against the feather’s caress. She felt the long, wispy filaments brush gently against her soles, and the result was like nothing she had ever known.

“I made these beautiful feet of yours as deliciously ticklish as I wanted them to be,” answered May with a grin. “And now, I’m going to make these tootsies dance just for me. Koochie-koochie-koo!”

And they did dance: squirming and twisting with a gymnast’s flexibility, the tall arches stretching and curling in spasms, one ticklish sole hiding reflexively behind the other over and over again. But none of their exploits could save them from the softness of the feather, which effortlessly reduced the proud warrior to hysterical laughter. Her firm, toned body thrashed in vain; her years of physical training were useless to save her.

“MAY PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEAAAASSSEEE!!! WAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Even in her current state, Jeina felt a flush of shame at begging for mercy, something she had not done for a long time. But she knew her body and it had never reacted to tickling this way before. Some kind of magic had to be involved, she was sure of it.

“That’s it, beg me for mercy,” said May, with the look of someone drunk with power. “You think you’re so powerful, all of you, but all it takes is a soft, tickly feather on your feet to show you who’s really in charge. Well who has the power now, hmmm? Say it! Say it or I tickle your feet until you go insane!”

“YOOHOOHOOHOOHOO DOOHOHOOHOOHOO!!!” Resistance was not an option: the only thing Jeina could think about was saving herself from another instant of tickling. And for a horrible moment, it looked as though mercy was not going to come. May continued to stroke Jeina’s helpless soles as she screamed herself hoarse. But at last, May accepted the victory that had been given to her, and permitted her victim a moment of rest.

“What…that feather…” gasped Jeina, too tired to complete her sentence.

“Just an ordinary feather, I’m afraid,” said May with a knowing smile. “No, what we’ve developed is much better than that.” May reached into the pocket of her dress and produced a tiny crystal vial, holding it between her thumb and forefinger. Inside was a clear, viscous liquid of some sort: it shimmered with tiny flecks of gold suspended inside. “This is what we call Witches’ Brew, and you are under its effects. Soon the entire city will know it and fear us for it.”

“A magic potion?” asked Jeina, still exhausted but now able to speak weakly. “You know that’s illegal…”

May shook her head. “No, officer, there is absolutely no magic in this Brew whatsoever. It is simple alchemy; or I should say, very complex alchemy. It uses a variety of exotic herbs and reagents from around the Continent, many of which were unknown even to us until recently. But when combined properly, the results are nothing short of magical in effect. You only need to drink a little to feel its effects, and I saw to that while you were unconscious. With Witches’ Brew coursing through your body, your ticklishness has been enhanced to levels you could never have thought possible. But we’re about to discover just how possible it is.”

“But, May, why?” asked Jeina. “After all we’ve done for each other?”

For a moment, Jeina could see May’s expression soften, looking at her as a friend. But then something clicked into place in her mind, and her expression became hard and steely. “What you’ve done for us is nothing but hold us back!” declared May, flying into a rage. “It’s because of you, all of you, that we are forbidden to use magic. All of you are holding us back; the Enchantress has explained it all to us. She has opened our eyes! You restrain us because you fear us; you fear the power that is rightfully ours. You forged a coalition against us to keep us weak, to make us always dependent on you instead of ourselves, to keep us oppressed forever!” May paused for a moment, as though the litany of complaints she had been shouting were borrowed from somewhere, and she had just run out of material. When she spoke again, it was with a more measured tone. “We won’t be held back anymore, Jeina. And the Witches’ Brew is the first step in accomplishing this. Once we’re certain that it works, and that none of the girls from any of the Sororities have a defense against it, we can unleash its power upon the city. And then, we will be the ones in control.”

“May, this isn’t you talking,” said Jeina earnestly. “Taking over the city? I can’t believe that’s what you really want.”

“We want only what we deserve,” said May with unquestioning certainty. And then her eyes began to wander over Jeina’s body once again. “Well,” she added, “and maybe a little bit…extra.”

“No! Don’t!” insisted Jeina, as she saw the feral gleam in May’s eyes. She squirmed in her bondage, but could only watch as May’s outstretched hands came closer and closer to her exposed underarms, until…

“YEEEEAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOT IN THERE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” screamed Jeina as May’s sharp fingernails pressed gently into her flesh. If it was even possible, this was worse than the feather.

“Oh my, officer, what ticklish underarms you have,” giggled May, vibrating her fingers in the soft hollows until Jeina lost her mind. “I suppose you’ll have to arrest me for tickling an officer of the law, hmm?”

Jeina had no rejoinder to this; she could not even think straight as May’s fingertips wrought havoc with her hyper-sensitized underarms. She fought like a wild beast to break the ropes holding her arms above her head, but they remained firmly in place, holding her arms taut above her head and leaving her poor underarms helplessly exposed.

“And I’ll bet your lovely sides are just as ticklish, aren’t they?” asked May, moving her fingers down Jeina’s ribs to squeeze the tender flesh. Jeina howled with hysteria, trying to buck off the tickling fingertips that walked down her sides with agonizing slowness. But May had her completely powerless to resist.

“And if fingernails were to scribble across your belly, I’ll bet you couldn’t take it.” With malicious glee, May immediately tested her theory. Jeina was crying so hard that May’s smirking face was a blur in front of her. She struggled to hold on, but this was beyond anything she had ever experienced.

“WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOT THEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERRE!!!” May’s fingertip pressed into her tender belly button, and slithered over the taut surface, making her hard body quiver and quake with laughter.

And just as she was about to pass out, May stopped. Jeina gasped air into her lungs as she savored the few precious seconds of relief. She knew her torturer was not done with her yet.

“I hope you see what I can do to you, now,” said May, positively glowing with her newfound power. “And now, let me tell you what you’re going to do. You are going to tell me everything that the Sorority of City Guards knows about us, and exactly why you were sent to spy on us. Because if you don’t, I am going to tickle your soft, tender feet in ways that you cannot even begin to imagine. It will be nothing but my long nails against your sweet, ticklish tootsies, and there’s only one way to escape it.”

“N—never!” swore Jeina with a trembling voice. “D—do your worst! I won’t give in!”

“They all say that,” said May. “They all think they can resist it. But not with Witches’ Brew coursing through you. Foot-tickling will break you, my dear, just like it broke all the others. And you will tell me what I want to know.”

With that, May’s sharp, cruel fingernails pressed into the smooth, pillowy flesh of Jeina’s helpless soles, and her entire world fell apart.

“YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!! WAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!” The tickling was like something out a nightmare from the darkest recesses of her mind. Simple flicks of May’s fingers, gentle strokes of her fingers, produced such an effect on Jeina’s poor feet that she felt her mind was being torn in two. May gleefully charted the expanses of her soles, moving her fingers with an almost casual air to accentuate the power she held over her ticklish victim.

“So, are you ready to talk yet?” asked May, her fingernails skittering over Jeina’s smooth arches.

“I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING!!! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” It was the truth, at least as far as Jeina’s tickle-saturated brain could grasp it. She was in the midst of something that she didn’t understand: she had no great secrets to reveal.

“Liar.” May accused as she tickled Jeina’s insteps with quick, staccato strokes. “But you’ll tell me what I want to know sooner or later. Your soft feet can’t hold out for long.”

Jeina now understood the devastating power of the Witches’ Brew. It cut through years of resistance training, to make her as pliable as the freshest cadet. All her physical strength was useless as she screamed with laughter, burning through her energy by thrashing futilely. If she had been carrying any secrets, she never would have been able to keep them hidden. She longed to tell something, anything, that would save her feet from this unbearable tickle torture. But she had nothing to give, and she was too far gone to invent anything.

“Oh my, it looks like I just found a soft spot,” said May. “You’d better hope that I don’t touch you…here!”

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!” An unbroken scream of ticklish agony was May’s reward for pressing her fingertips into the exact centers of Jeina’s arches: a tiny hidden jewel in the treasure chest of Jeina’s bare, ticklish soles. And there were many more to discover.

“You know, I don’t think I want to stop tickling these beauties,” said May, her long fingernails continuing their cruel exploration for more soft spots. “I want to hear you laugh for me for a long, long time.”

“WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!” Jeina was beyond speech; her face was streaked with tears and all she could see was a blur of light. The only thing that was real to her anymore was the sensation of those fingernails tickling her soft feet. She felt herself slipping into madness, her grip on sanity weakening every time May found a new tender spot on her soles and exploited it with glee. Her feet were just too ticklish to bear.

And then, slowly, a realization dawned upon her: the tickling had stopped. Jeina’s furious laughter slowed to a giggle, and slowly died down until her own gasps for breath were the only sound she made. She blinked the tears from her eyes and tried with the little strength she had left to lift up her head and see what was happening.

“Yes, of course, My Lady.” May’s back was to Jeina, and she was speaking deferentially to someone else. At first, it looked as though May was talking to shadows. But as Jeina strained her eyes, she could see that there was indeed a figure standing in front of May: something both there and not there, like a spirit. And looking at it, Jeina felt a chill go down her spine.

It was a tall figure dressed from head to toe in a dark crimson robe, with a hood covering its face that showed only a black void where the face would be. Flared sleeves covered its hands, so nothing of the figure could be seen. It was translucent, like a projection of light, except it seemed to suck the very light out of the room. It radiated power that was palpable even to Jeina.

“But, My Lady, we have many other girls working on the cauldron,” said May with some trepidation. “I could always—“

The crimson figure did not say a word, and yet Jeina somehow knew beyond a doubt that it was speaking to May. May bowed her head quickly in submission.

“I meant no disrespect, My Lady. I’ll go at once.” And with that, the figure suddenly blinked out of existence, as though it had never been there. May took a moment to compose herself and turned back around to Jeina.

“Well,” said May with mild resentment in her voice, “I must admit you have the devil’s own luck. But don’t think this saves you for long. I’ll be back, and I will find out what I want to know, one way or the other.”

Jeina watched May walk out of the room, and at first she could fathom nothing but infinite relief. She sank backwards and her muscles went limp. It was over, at least for now. But as she lay there alone in the room, the reality of her situation slowly dawned on her. Unless she could do something, her respite was only temporary. May would be back, and once again she would have to face the unbearable tickling. She had to think of something, fast, if she was going to save herself. But what could she do? Jeina tried to free herself from the ropes, but they were too well tied. Her hands grasped in vain for anything within reach that might be used to saw through her bonds. Not even her toes were in reach of anything. Jeina racked her brains with desperation: there had to be some way to take advantage of this situation!

And then her heart fell as despair overwhelmed her. There were footsteps outside the door.

But it was not May. Jeina looked up as she saw a figure enter the room that she had never seen before: it was a beautiful, statuesque woman with raven hair and pale skin, dressed in only a tight-fitting bustier. And on her back were…

Bat wings?

“Well, well,” said Khylia. “What have we here?”

Very nice chapter. The alchemical potion sounds like quite the contraband, it'd be quite the uproar if it found its way into the drinking water. Or the showers. And it'll be fun to see what happens next. What will the succubus do with the captive? Who will come looking for our missing person? What exactly are the other sororities up to? Hopefully, I'll find out next week!

Of course, our succubus friend will play with her new toy...right before brain power returns and those two beat it! :D

Well, now we know the weapon, we know the plan, and we know the villain. Crimson Enchantress sounds like a Final Fantasy end-boss, so awesome points for that. Looking forward to the next installment.

Very nice chapter. The alchemical potion sounds like quite the contraband, it'd be quite the uproar if it found its way into the drinking water. Or the showers. And it'll be fun to see what happens next. What will the succubus do with the captive? Who will come looking for our missing person? What exactly are the other sororities up to? Hopefully, I'll find out next week!
Questions abound! :) More is to be revealed soon, but it's great to hear that the plot has you hooked! Thanks, my friend!

Of course, our succubus friend will play with her new toy...right before brain power returns and those two beat it! :D

Well, now we know the weapon, we know the plan, and we know the villain. Crimson Enchantress sounds like a Final Fantasy end-boss, so awesome points for that. Looking forward to the next installment.
And due awesome points to you for being a great reader! We certainly have more to see of the Enchantress in the future! :)

Chapter 4

“Who…what are you?” asked Jeina, staring at this newcomer in fascinated horror. Her eyes went from the almost unearthly perfection and curvature of her body, to the massive bat-wings on her back. Fear of the unknown welled up inside her as the figure walked calmly towards her.

“It’s who, thank you very much,” said Khylia with a slightly raised eyebrow, “and I might ask you the same question. After all, you’re the first person I’ve seen since I’ve gotten here.”

Khylia sauntered up to the side of the rack, her hips swaying languidly as she walked, and cast a long, appraising eye over Jeina. She leaned over Jeina’s bound body, and lifted up a long, flexible leg to rest her bare foot on the edge of the rack. Her toes drummed gently against the hard surface as she peered over her knee, deciding what to make of this unknown woman before her. And as this otherworldly figure looked at her, Jeina had to admit that she found herself staring back.

Her raven hair tumbled down her shoulders, shimmering with a luster that most women could only dream about. Her tight-fitting bustier revealed tempting glimpses of impossibly huge, round breasts, which heaved up and down with every husky breath she took. Her thin, willowy waist turned into hips so round and full that Jeina craned her neck to see more. And her immodest clothing revealed the entirety of her shapely legs: smooth, lithe, and stunningly long, tapering down to a pair of exquisitely pedicured bare feet. Not one detail of her appearance was anything short of perfect. In spite of the wings on her back, Jeina found herself breathing more quickly as her eyes wandered.

“See anything you like?” asked Khylia with a seductive giggle. She tossed back her hair over her shoulder and wiggled her hips, and Jeina felt herself go weak inside.

“I…ah…” Jeina looked away quickly. A little too quickly, she realized.

“Well, whoever you are, it doesn’t look like you’re in charge around here,” said Khylia, surveying Jeina as she lay helplessly on the rack.

“…Or are you?” continued Khylia. There was a sudden glint in her eye. “Why, for all I know, you’re the one who summoned me here. Maybe you wanted me to find you like this? Maybe you…enjoy it.” She smiled wickedly.

“No! No, I…” Words failed Jeina as she felt something welling up in her: a strange combination of panic and longing. She began to pull harder at her bonds as her observer’s smile broadened.

Khylia bent even further over Jeina’s naked, struggling body. “You say no, but your heart beats faster. Your skin is flushed. And…” She did not finish the thought, but simply looked down at Jeina’s heaving chest. Jeina blushed even deeper as she realized her nipples were as hard as steel. “I don’t think you’re telling me the truth. I think you’re…excited.” Khylia exhaled slowly with the last word, and a wisp of sweet, perfumed breath caressed Jeina’s tingling skin. Jeina moaned gently as her senses were assailed with pure, inflamed desire.

“And you want more, don’t you?” Khylia asked, as she moistened her lips with the tip of her tongue.

“Y—yes…” There was no use in denying it. At that moment, Jeina wanted that unearthly body more than anything.

“Good girl.” Khylia reached down with her fingertip, and lovingly stroked Jeina’s bare stomach. Jeina gasped and quivered with lustful intensity. The touch of her fingertip was soft and delicate beyond imagining; and the mere thought of her body making contact with this bewitching stranger made her more aroused than she could believe. But beyond that, Jeina’s hyper-sensitized body found the touch furiously ticklish.

“Mmmm, yes, you do like that, don’t you?” Khylia drew her fingertip in slow, lazy circles around Jeina’s belly button, watching bemusedly as she fought to hold in the laughter.

“I—mmmmphhh! Hehehehehehehehe!” Jeina’s ticklish tummy quaked as a stream of giggles escaped, but Khylia continued to tickle her gently with apparent pleasure.

“Such a ticklish body,” Khylia observed with a sly smile. “And so helpless. But this is just the way you like it, isn’t it?”

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!” Jeina shook with full laughter now as Khylia used both hands to masterfully tickle her tummy. She thrashed on the rack, desperate to escape, but deep down she knew that she wanted more than anything to stay.

“But then, you might want me to stop…” began Khylia. She backed up ever so slightly.

“N—no…no…” Jeina whimpered. Any part of her that might have wanted freedom was overwhelmed by raging desire.

“Then beg me.” Khylia smiled with lascivious wickedness. “Beg me to tickle your helpless, naked body.”

“P—please! Tickle me more!” Jeina gasped without hesitation.

Khylia paused for a moment. She cast her gaze over Jeina’s body, like a queen surveying her dominion: it was hers to control, to conquer with a single gesture. Her regal bearing radiated pure feminine power: both the sovereign and the seductress, combining into something irresistible. It felt like an eternity to Jeina, who waited with bated breath, begging silently for one more touch. And then Khylia locked eyes with Jeina, and placed her silken fingertips on Jeina’s enormous breasts.

The effect of her touch was like lightning striking her body: in an instant it sapped her willpower and made her a slave to lust. A tidal wave of rapture crashed over her, overwhelming her mind, and she moaned out loud. Her toes curled, her back arched, and her eyes rolled back in her head with the pure, inconceivable pleasure of that moment. Her body belonged entirely to Khylia. Please more, Jeina begged silently. Please tickle me.

And as though she could read her mind, Khylia nodded. With all the skill and precision that she possessed, Khylia let her fingertips dance over those huge, ticklish breasts: barely making contact, gliding across the round globes with a gossamer touch that drove Jeina insane. She gently cupped them as she teased the outsides, letting them jiggle in her hands as Jeina’s body shook with uncontrollable laughter.

“YAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! OH GAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHADDD!!!” screamed Jeina. Even after her ordeal with May she was unprepared for the intensity of the tickling. This was something entirely different than she had felt before: it was unbearably sweet and blissful agony all at once.

“Don’t even think about begging me to stop,” said Khylia, her fingers gently playing Jeina’s ticklish tits like a musical instrument. “Because I know you don’t mean it. You want to be tickled: you want it more than anything, am I right, my sweet?”

“OHHHH!!! OOOHHHHHH!!! AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!” Jeina gasped and moaned even through cascades of laughter: she could not remember the last time she had been this wildly aroused. The tickling was driving her insane, but her body craved more; she needed it. She could feel herself becoming moist between her legs: flowing more freely every second as Khylia’s soft fingers manipulated her most erogenous and ticklish areas. Khylia teased her erect nipples, causing Jeina to cry tears of laughter and sexual frustration. She could feel the need for release becoming stronger…

“I could tickle this beautiful body of yours for hours,” said Khylia with undisguised pleasure. “I can keep you on the edge for as long as I want, feeling exactly what I want you to. How do you feel about that, my ticklish beauty?”

“WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Jeina tried to bring forth the words, but Khylia was toying with her: she already knew her captive’s sensitive breasts so well that she could hold her on the very edge of release and keep her laughing forever, just beyond the grasp of speech. She was wet with longing, dangling on the precipice of climax, and wanting it more with every second. She could smell the sweetness of Khylia’s perfumed body; feel the warmth of her exquisite body on her skin. She looked up at Khylia with eyes of desperate need. And the look she received back was one of perfect understanding. Khylia was not going to allow her to suffer. She leaned down over Jeina’s helpless body, and gently licked her sensitive nipples with the tip of her tongue.

And for Jeina, this was all she needed to push her over the edge. Even in her bondage, the sheer force of her climax caused her to lift her back off the surface of the rack, closing her eyes as she screamed out loud with pure, unbridled passion. Her piercing scream echoed off the walls of the room, her laughter reaching an orgasmic crescendo of ecstasy. The warm juices flowed from between her legs like a waterfall, and as she came, Khylia’s fingers continued to lovingly caress Jeina’s sensitive breasts causing every moan to be louder than the last. Her tongue slid across Jeina’s breasts, licking up the sweetness and leaving moist, glistening trails in its wake. It was the most intense orgasm Jeina could remember, and it seemed to go on without end. And every second of it, Khylia herself licked and tickled more quickly, panting with desire, as though she could drink up Jeina’s arousal and feel it through a connection of their souls. And at last when it was over, Jeina fell back, panting for breath, looking up into a face that seemed more beautiful than ever.

“I—I—“ Words seemed a pale shadow of what Jeina felt at that moment. Khylia simply smiled and put a finger to her lips in a gesture of silence.

A period of calm passed over the room like a cool zephyr. At last it was Khylia who spoke.

“Was it good for you, too?” she asked with an innocent smile. Jeina nodded silently.

“It can be a bit…overwhelming, the first time you see a succubus,” said Khylia, batting her eyelashes. “And it’s a special treat when I have that effect on someone as lovely as you. Even if you’re not the one who summoned me here.”

“You knew all along?” asked Jeina.

“Of course,” said Khylia with a sly giggle. “I’ve been at this job long enough to spot a true submissive when I see one, you know.”

Something in Jeina’s rational mind told her she should be angry, but try as she might, she could not bring herself to feel it. “So, do you suppose you could…”

“Set you free?” Khylia finished. “Well, it would be a shame, wouldn’t it, after all the fun we had together? But I suppose it’s the least I could do.”

With a smile she began to undo Jeina’s bonds, freeing her from the rack. As Jeina slowly got to her feet, she reflected on her strange circumstances: naked, stranded in enemy territory, still in the afterglow of an orgasm shared with a succubus. It had been quite a day so far, and it was far from over. At that moment, she could not help but wonder what her sisters at the Sorority of City Guards were up to.

* * * * *​

Diane sat with a group of her sisters from the Sorority of City Guards at a table in The Shield and Stag, one of the many taverns in downtown Port Bastion. The tavern drew its name from the fact that the owner happened to have a spare shield and a stag’s head lying around when she bought the place, and it was either that or buy an actual sign. It wasn’t much of a story, but it did fairly well illustrate how much effort was put into running the place. But with the sun beating down outside, the girls were more than happy to stay in the cool interior of the tavern: ordering rounds of ale, trading boasts, and sharing stories about run-ins with their rival Sororities.

There was, at least, one good thing about the recent expansion of power from the Sorority of Sages: it had the Sorority of Thieves on the defensive. Fewer of their girls on the streets meant fewer of the organized robberies that were the hardest part of the City Guards’ job. And that put the girls in a high good mood. Feeling particularly patriotic that afternoon, they raised their glasses and launched into a rousing round of Port Bastion’s unofficial anthem, “Except For All The Rest”:

Port Bastion, my heart of hearts, my one and only home,
I learn to love you more and more whenever I may roam.
Problems great and small may run throughout your system, true;
But all the other countries have it even worse than you!

Your government’s a shambles, and your leaders just don’t care,
Your parks are in a dreadful state, your roads in disrepair.
Your culture’s naught but rotten, your economy’s a curse,
But one thing to remember is: it always could be worse!

Port Bastion, I love you more with every passing day,
I miss your sprawling anarchy whenever I’m away.
Port Bastion, Port Bastion, it has to be confessed
Your system is the worst there is, except for all the rest!

A great cheer went up from the surrounding tables, as the girls drained their mugs, slammed them down on the table, and ordered another round of drinks from the barmaid.

“Very sporting of you to get this round, Diane,” said her sister sitting next to her.

“It’s your turn next, Charlotte, so don’t you think about skipping out on us,” replied Diane with a grin.

“Say, is Jeina going to be joining us?” asked Charlotte. “I haven’t seen her all day. And I’m sure she has to owe me a pint or two.”

“I don’t know,” said Diane. “She might be a while.” Diane paused for a moment, and got a conspiratorial look in her eyes. “Now you didn’t hear this from me, all right, but do you know who she’s handling an assignment for right now? None other than Commander Jadiss, that’s who.”

Charlotte gave a long, low whistle. “Now that’s the big leagues, all right. I wonder what she’s up to now?”

The two of them looked out the tavern window displaying the great scenic panorama of Port Bastion outside: its tall buildings, its bustling streets, its twisting corners and dark alleys too numerous to count. It was a labyrinth with walls of faded brick and gray, weathered stone: by plunging into the city’s chaotic heart a person could lose themselves in minutes and never be found unless they wanted to. Jeina could be practically anywhere: swallowed up by the city like some monstrous beast.

Diane’s eyes glanced upwards towards the horizon. Beyond the glare of the scorching sun, she could see black storm clouds gathering beyond the edge of town.

“Well, wherever she is, I hope she’s inside,” said Diane. “It looks like we’ve got a storm coming our way.”

* * * * *​

“So, where to now?” asked Jeina, tying the sash on the purple embroidered robe she had stolen from a closet in an adjoining room. It was tailored for a girl considerably shorter than her, so it functioned more as a dress, coming down just above the knee. The way it was tied, it also showed an impressive amount of cleavage on Jeina’s well-proportioned body. But at least it was comfortable: almost comfortable enough to let her forget that she had nothing on underneath.

Khylia simply shrugged as the two of them walked out into the hallway. “How should I know? I was just summoned here. I mean, don’t you live here, after all?”

Jeina looked taken aback. “Hardly. I’m with the Sorority of City Guards.”

“Oh, how careless of me,” said Khylia. “I must have neglected to notice your uniform.” She gave a mocking chuckle as Jeina blushed red.

“I’m here on an important mission,” said Jeina defensively. “I’ve been instructed to investigate some suspicious behavior from the Sorority of Sages.”

“Yes, and I can see how well that was working out for you,” remarked Khylia with a smile.

“Well, how about you?” asked Jeina, eager to change the subject. “What are you here for, exactly?”

Khylia shrugged again. “Who knows? A succubus is never told these things. We just have to show up and play it by ear. Someone, somewhere, wants something. That’s just the way the job goes.”

“Well, it doesn’t seem like that’s going very well, either,” said Jeina, looking around the empty hallway. They had been walking around for ten or fifteen minutes now, looking into various rooms and finding them all devoid of people. It was as though May had taken her to a completely deserted wing of the Sorority and then abandoned them. At first Jeina had been afraid that May would return at any moment and discover her missing: she walked quickly and stealthily, trying to put as much distance behind her as possible. But very soon she decided that she had little to be afraid of; in fact, she was spoiling for a fight. After all, she had years of armed and unarmed combat training under her belt, while she was facing girls who regularly bought novelty costume swords.

“Well, someone had a reason to summon me here,” said Khylia. “These things don’t happen by accident. I suppose I’ll just have to wait until they decide to show themselves.”

“What if they don’t?” asked Jeina. “How long are you here for?”

Khylia stopped suddenly, and for the first time Jeina saw her look worried. “You know, I…don’t know. I mean, usually, I can feel the pull of the Demonic Plane as soon as I arrive here in this realm. The stronger the summoning spell, the more powerful the magic tethering me to the Corporeal Plane is. But eventually the magic fades and I return home.”

“So what’s the matter?” asked Jeina.

“I…I don’t feel the pull,” said Khylia. She looked around with concern on her face. “Now that I realize it, I can’t feel it at all. I have no idea how long I’m here for. I don’t even know if…” She stopped, as though contemplating an idea too horrible for words.

“…If you’re here for good?” Jeina finished. Khylia simply closed her eyes and shuddered.

“I am not here for good.” Khylia spoke more to herself than to anyone else. She took a deep breath and seemed to regain some composure. “There have to be answers around here somewhere, and I’m going to find them.”

“Well, I wouldn’t mind—Eeeeeeek!!” Jeina was cut off in mid-sentence as she squealed and leapt backwards: she had stepped on something. Upon closer inspection it was a twenty-sided die someone had left in the hallway. However, the mere press of it on Jeina’s hyper-sensitive sole had been enough to send ticklish shocks through her body. Jeina blushed furiously that she had been embarrassed in such a way, until she noticed something: Khylia was not mocking her for it. On the contrary, her body language had suddenly become very guarded as she looked down at the die. She looked as though she had survived a close shave.

“So that’s it,” said Jeina, putting two and two together. “I’m not the only one they used the Witches’ Brew on, am I?”

“The what?” asked Khylia. But it was a question, not a denial.

“They did something to you, didn’t they? Something that made you more ticklish than you ever used to be.” Jeina felt at least some satisfaction in knowing she was not the only one.

“There are many different ways to prepare a corporeal body for a summoning. But whatever they did to me—“ Khylia began. But she stopped as they turned the corner and the hallway came to an unceremonious stop. Barring the way in front of them was an enormous oak door: not like the others flanking the hallway leading into bedrooms and closets, this door towered above them at fifteen feet, and was engraved with a pattern of twisting, knot-like formations entwined with magical runes. A heavy brass ring was set in the center of it, polished to a gleaming shine. Whatever was behind this door, it was significant.

Jeina grabbed hold of the ring with both hands and pulled: reluctantly the great behemoth swung open with a low creak.

Beyond the door was a strange room, which Jeina and Khylia entered slowly with trepidation. It was small and perfectly circular, with a very high ceiling extending up out of sight. The walls were set with tables and shelves, each of which held what looked like stacks of alchemy equipment strewn about haphazardly. At the far end of the room was another oak door, identical to the one they entered through. But what was truly strange was the floor: it was not stone like the hallway, but made of a metal grating. Beneath the grating was a great pit filled with a bubbling, deep purple liquid. Thin vapors rose out of the purple liquid, although it did not appear to be hot at all.

Jeina tried the opposite door and found it locked. “Maybe there’s a key around here somewhere?” she suggested.

“I wouldn’t be surprised, with all this junk,” said Khylia, walking gingerly across the grating in her bare feet. At least the metal was not too cold for their hyper-sensitive feet to handle. “It doesn’t look like any of this stuff has been sorted in a long time. Maybe someone left the key here and just forgot about it.”

“We’ll have to hope,” said Jeina, as she began rummaging through the debris on the nearest table. Khylia did the same at the opposite end of the room: hopefully between the two of them they would be able to sort through all of this paraphernalia. Jeina didn’t know what most of it did, nor did she care: she was only looking for a way out of here. She was just starting to get immersed in her search, when suddenly…

“EEEEEEEEEEK!” Jeina squealed sharply as she felt a pair of hands slip beneath the folds of her robe and grab her sides. She immediately spun around and glared at Khylia.

“Don’t do that!” she said to her companion.

“Don’t do what?” asked Khylia, examining one of the tables. She looked up, mildly confused but unworried.

“You know! That’s not funny, hands off!” insisted Jeina.

“Whatever you like,” said Khylia good-humoredly. “Although if I really wanted to—EEEEEEEEEEEK!” Suddenly her arms were pressed defensively against her sides: as she had lifted her arms, she had felt the unmistakable touch of fingers squeezing her underarms.

“So now you’re the one tickling me, is that it?” demanded Khylia, turning to face her companion.

“Don’t play coy with me,” warned Jeina, her arms folded. “You know you’re the one doing the tickling!”

The two of them stared at each other for a tense moment, appraising the other. Their nerves were already on edge, and memories of tickle torture were fresh in each of their minds. Neither of them was going to stand to be mocked like this: to face stolen tickles whenever they turned their backs, and to be falsely accused of doing the same. The same thought ran through both of their minds: if you’re going to accuse me of tickling you, then let’s make it be true. And each of the girls took a purposeful stride towards each other.

But a stride was all they took. As each of them was in mid-step, both of them felt the same thing: the touch of a finger tracing along the sole of their foot. Both girls immediately exploded into laughter as their tender soles faced tickling out of nowhere.

“EEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!!” cried Khylia in surprise.

“T—TICKLES!!!” shrieked Jeina.

Both girls lost their balance and tumbled to the floor, caught completely by surprise by this sneak attack to one of their most sensitive spots. They covered their feet as they looked around the room apprehensively like trapped animals.

“I—I don’t think that one was you,” admitted Khylia nervously.

“Then what was that?” asked Jeina.

Suddenly the girls were aware that the fumes being given off by the purple liquid below were becoming thicker. They drifted upwards through the grate, but they did not behave like any natural phenomenon. They drew around the two girls like an ephemeral cloak, as though the vapors were drawn to their bodies. The deep purple mist shrouded them in its embrace, until finally…

“BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Both girls erupted into laughter, clutching their sides, as they saw the impossible: the wisps of purple vapor had materialized into ghostly hands: hands that drifted up and tickled their underarms with long, translucent fingers. Both girls immediately protected their underarms, but the mist was everywhere: a moment later, long fingers reached out to squeeze their ribs and tickle their sides through their flimsy clothing. The room echoed with their wild howls and screams as they rolled across the grated floor, trying to protect themselves from the tickling.

Jeina tried to crawl across the floor to the exit: they had to get out of here! But the instant she thought this, it was already too late. Moving of its own accord, the great oak door swung closed with a mighty thud, trapping the girls inside. There was no way they would have the strength to push it open now; not when the tickling was so overwhelming that they could not even stand! And now that the girls’ only escape route was cut off, the ghostly mist decided it could be truly ruthless with them. More hands joined the fray now, these ones focusing on their soft, bare feet.

“OH NO!!! NOT THE FEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEET!!!” begged Khylia, as her soft succubus’ soles were assaulted by dark tickling magic. Both she and Jeina fell on their backs and howled with laughter, kicking wildly in the air but unable to escape the ghostly hands for an instant. Sharp fingernails slithered across their arches and pressed into the tender spots until they cried. And now more hands worked their way up the girls’ long, sculpted legs: creeping up their calves to tickle behind their knees, and going further still to stroke and caress their sensitive thighs with loving attention.

“N—NOT IN THERE!!! WAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!” screamed Jeina as she felt the hands moving upwards. Already the vapors had slipped under the hem of her short robe, and she wore no panties underneath. They worked their way up her inner thighs slowly, teasingly, demonstrating their control. As her body burned with arousal, she could feel her sensitivity rising, becoming more ticklish still. The fingers tickling her underarms and scribbling across her soles made her scream for it to stop, but the soft, gentle caresses on her thighs made her scream for more. Beside her, she could see Khylia squirming and thrusting her hips as she faced the same duality of torture and ecstasy.

“MORE!!! MOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORRRE!!!” laughed Khylia, even as her entire body was covered by tickling hands that squeezed and stroked every tender spot imaginable. The tendrils could even slip in underneath her skin-tight clothing, where no physical fingers could have reached. The vapors flowed in through the cleavage of her bustier, lavishing soft, sensuous tickles over her mountainous breasts. They quaked and jiggled as her chest shook with ticklish laughter, unable to stop it, but not wanting it to end. Wetness began to spread between her legs with every unbearably soft touch to her creamy thighs, moving in relentlessly as her legs kicked harmlessly through the purple ether. Her grip on consciousness was fading, and Jeina was close behind.

“YES!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! YEEHEHEHEHEHEHESSS!!!” cried Jeina. She too was becoming furiously aroused, unable to contain herself as every ticklish caress to her bouncing breasts and sensitive thighs caused her to become moist with desire. The diabolical tickling on her feet, inside her underarms, all across her ticklish tummy: they kept her in helpless hysterics as the erotic ticklers moved in for the kill. Every ticklish touch brought her closer to the edge and she longed for release. She could feel it coming…

“YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA!!!!!” It was at that moment that a single fingertip gently touched Jeina between the legs, and instantly her mind shattered with orgasmic, ticklish pleasure. She had no idea until now just how sensitive this most hidden of spots had become, but a single touch was all it took to introduce her to an entirely new plane of ticklishness. Every nerve in her body was set ablaze, and she knew that she could hold back no longer. Enshrouded by the unyieldingly erotic touches of a hundred ethereal hands, her pink lips parted at the touch, and Jeina exploded in an orgasm of unearthly proportions. The sash of her robe fell open from the sheer force of her movements, and the useless garment fell from her naked body like a discarded shell. The tickling consumed her, and as she reached climax her body could simply bear it no more. After an interminable moment of incomparable pleasure, Jeina fell to the ground: unconscious, with a look of perfect contentment on her face.

“I’ve been at this job long enough to spot a true submissive when I see one, you know.”

That may be my favorite line in tickle fiction history. ;)

Hope all those guards bothered to check their drinks for anything that might have been slipped in...aw who am I kidding? No I don't! Wonderful as always, and damning you for making me wait a week, as always.

Amazing chapter, my favorite so far. Those two meeting turned out to be an amazing scene. They make a strange pair, but I find myself rooting for them. Despite the intense tickling by disembodied hands, I hope they remain undiscovered a while longer. The sneaking hijinks are fun. I already can't wait to see what happens to them next, or what's going on in the rest of the city.

“I’ve been at this job long enough to spot a true submissive when I see one, you know.”

That may be my favorite line in tickle fiction history. ;)

Hope all those guards bothered to check their drinks for anything that might have been slipped in...aw who am I kidding? No I don't! Wonderful as always, and damning you for making me wait a week, as always.
I'm humbled by the awesome praise! Many thanks as always for your readership, it gives me something to look forward to too! Here's hoping the next week flies by :)

Amazing chapter, my favorite so far. Those two meeting turned out to be an amazing scene. They make a strange pair, but I find myself rooting for them. Despite the intense tickling by disembodied hands, I hope they remain undiscovered a while longer. The sneaking hijinks are fun. I already can't wait to see what happens to them next, or what's going on in the rest of the city.
Thank you! I'm really happy you liked their meeting scene, and even more so that you like their developing relationship. The two of them have more tribulations to go through yet before the day is done! Stay tuned, my friend! :D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back