• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling experiences

Machinehead

TMF Master
Tickling experiences. I am busy with this weekend so instead of my ticking experiences I though I would bring other peoples experiences or stories. So I will return with my experiences next week.

This tickling story comes from when I was 13 or 14. My dad and I were wrestling and my little sister yelled, "Tickle him!" So, he pins me down with my arms above my head and starts to poke at my stomach. I started to beg for him to stop as I laughed uncontrollably. He taunted me by saying, "what’s the matter, you ticklish?"
After a few minutes, he held my feet between his legs and took off my socks and shoes and said, "Lets see how ticklish your feet are". With that he started stroking the soles of my feet. The more I laughed and begged, the more he tickled. He pretended like he was playing the guitar, but with my feet!

When I was about 12, my older sister was 16. At the time I was very ticklish and I still am. One day I was in my sister’s room without her permission, when she came home and caught me snooping around. She picked me up and threw me on the bed and started tickling my ribs and underarms, and then she moved down to my feet. She sat on my ankles and tickled my bare feet for about 5 min. It was torture because at the time I couldn't stand being tickled.

I received when I was 15. My big brother thought I had grown out of my ticklishness, but one day, he saw me and a friend wrestling in the yard, and my friend accidentally poked me under the arms, and I yelled out that it tickled. I didn't know it at the time but my brother heard that, and so one day when we were alone, he and two friends of his (all 19 mind you) attacked me, pinning me to the floor, and began to search for each ticklish spot they could find. I only got away because my parents came home and made them let me up.

Well, I can remember when I was younger, about 6 or 7, how my two older sisters would tickle torture my feet. It was absolutely unbearable! They thought it was so funny to see me laugh histerically. What they would do is trap my whole body, so I couldn't move at all, then they went to my feet. I was extremely ticklish on my feet. So then they would just tickle my feet, sometimes they used their fingers, sometimes they used the feather duster. Either way, it was unbearable. A lot of the times, I could barely wiggle my poor little tootsies as they tickled them. Do you know what it's like not being able to wiggle your toes while theyre being tickled? My poor little toes? And what they would also do with the feather duster, was tickle my nose, because I am allergic to feathers. So they made me sneeze a lot too. And I ask myself to this day, why they liked to tickle me so much? I don't understand it. Why tickle me? Anyone else have any good experiences?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back