• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cute Nerdy Chick's Small Feet - 8/23/11

SilverCherry

4th Level Red Feather
The softness of her small soles..Mmmmmmm! These are screen shots from the clip "Cute Nerdy Chick's Small Feet" available at GirlFeetClips.com

Hope you like!

Image1.jpg Image2.jpg Image3.jpg Image4.jpg Image5.jpg

Nerdy MY ASS! She's hot as hell (and I'm sure she knows it too).

She has really nice looking feet.

Your models have such nice soft looking feet.

Renna is my favorite of them all.

Thank you very much! As a true foot lover, I do try and use models who have feet that are more to my taste, which tends to be on the petite side and very soft. Yvette has always been at the top of the list, right up there with the princess of GirlFeetClips.com, Kandi.

Very nice sole shots. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

She is so cute

Big fan...huge fan.

Thank you guys so much for the comments. I really do appreciate it!

Nerdy MY ASS! She's hot as hell (and I'm sure she knows it too).

Ha Ha! Hey well I was always under the impression that when it comes to girls, nerdy isn't always necessarily antonymous with being hot! :D But to tell you the truth, she was using those glasses while she was painting her nails, and I thought she looked just too damn cute in them, so I said "leave those on, I love it!"

She is AMAZING! I'm usually more or a big foot fan, but I'd be happy with her feet ;)

gee evan i thought u were gonna call me when Britney or yvette shot with u again
thanx...

gee evan i thought u were gonna call me when Britney or yvette shot with u again
thanx...

We've been through this several times before man.. Sometimes these shoots just kind of pop up, and when they do, I tend to prioritize everything as far as how the shoot is gonna go etc. And because I pay these models, I do what I think is going to be best for the shoot. So to be honest, having you come down so you could work with Yvette just because you're a fan of hers wasn't on the top of my priority list, I'm sorry to say. By the way I did have you come down to work with Renna, who you're also a big fan of, and I paid you on top of it as well. So tell me, what exactly do I owe you again?

tips-get-approved-for-loan-modification.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back