• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stocksvill: Breaking into the habit Part 2 */f, f/f

Cosmo_ac

4th Level Blue Feather
“Hello Mina.” Alicia poked her head into the kitchen.

“Oh hello Alicia. Are you going to be helping me today?” Mina was all smiles as she looked at Alicia, putting down a knife.

“Yes, if you don’t mind. Victoria sent me to help you make up lunch today.” Alicia slipped into the kitchen, closing the door behind her. Mina was wearing a apron over her habit and looked absolutely adorable. Alicia could see why Dawn joked about taking Mina home one day and keeping her as a pet. Well, Alicia hoped she could see why Dawn joked about taking Mina home and keeping her as a pet. The other possible reasons made Alicia wonder things she had rather not.

“Of course you can help me, Alicia. A little extra help never hurt.” Mina smiled ear to ear and politely gestured for Alicia to come closer.

Alicia knew from her limited time in the church that the aspects of cooking and looking after the kitchen belonged to Mina. While Alicia had to admit Mina was no Dawn, she was a very capable cook. Always smiling and humming as she did her work, making sure the food was ready on time for the rest of the clergy and fresh. Indeed, Mina had worked her skills of preparing and serving food in bulk into an art form that was at least as impressive as Dawn’s ability to cook.

“So what are we making?” Alicia walked over to stand beside Mina. She could see that Mina had been cutting up some cooked chicken breasts.

“Well, today I was going to make twelve chicken salad sandwiches, six tuna sandwiches, one pot of vegetable soup, two loafs of bread, and two cooked chicken breasts and six raw eggs for Father Stone. He’s a little particular about what he eats. Oh, don’t get me wrong. He’ll eat whatever I put in front of him. He once told me that he spent three weeks eating nothing but rats and snakes in a swamp when he was in the military. I know what he would prefer though, and it’s easy enough to make.”

“Rat and snake?” Alicia blinked. “He ate rat and snake?”

“Yes.” Mina nodded her head, starting to cut the chicken breasts up again. “Apparently it was part of his training. He had to survive in a hostile environment. So, he caught rats, and snakes and even a few frogs. Cooked them up and ate them. He said they tasted pretty good. I might even go with him when he teaches the kids next time.”

“Wait, teaches the kids?” Alicia was shocked to hear that. Certainly, as a child she had gone on Father Stones wilderness walks during Sunday school. They had been pretty interesting. She remembered how father stone had pointed out edible plants and the moss growing on the east side…was it the east side? No, moss tends to grow from the north side, though that isn’t a rule de facto. It is most likely though. If you were lost in the woods you should smear mud on yourself to protect from mosquitos and deer flies. Yes, Alicia remembered those lessons. She didn’t remember anything about eating snakes though.

“Yes. Father Stone has been getting more anxious about teaching the kids survival techniques. Not a bad idea considering we’re surrounded by trees. He’s suggested a two week summer camp for the kids. Only the older ones would be taught about cooking frogs and such. Still, he has Victoria’s full support. She seems very keen on having Father Stone teach them. Of course, as far as adults go, he’ll teach us anything we want to learn. Father Stone is good like that, which I think is one of the reasons Victoria likes him so much.”

“Well, Father Stone does love those children. He’d rather die than let one of them come to harm. You can’t help but like a man like that.” Alicia nodded her head. While she hadn’t been as fixated on Father Stone as Gloria had when growing up, she was certainly fond of the man.

“Indeed.” Mina nodded her head. A slight blush tinged her cheeks.

“So, where can I help out?” Alicia looked at Mina for guidance.

“I tend to cut up carrots, potatoes, mushrooms, and broccoli in my soup. Why don’t we have you start cutting those up? You’ll find some in the fridge. Just make sure you cut them into small pieces. Some of the older members have trouble with the larger pieces.”

“I can’t believe we have such a boring job.” Dawn moaned as she opened up one of the boxes, containing the new bibles. “I mean really, they say the exact same thing as the old bibles. Sure, the old bibles are twenty years old, but they still have the same stuff written in them.”

“The sooner we get it done, the sooner we can relax.” Angela stated as she opened up another box.

“That’s true…” Dawn smiled as she picked up one of the small New Testament bibles. “Or…We can have a bible fight!” Dawn hefted up one of the larger bibles as a shield as she threw the smaller one at Angela.

“Ok, so let me get this straight.” Victoria rubbed her temples as she sat at her desk. “Angela was walking down the aisle, where she tripped, fell down, and broke her nose.”

“Yes. It happened exactly like that.” Dawn stated very clearly.

“For some reason Dawn, I do not believe you. I imagine it is because of the fact that so many of the bibles were scattered about.” Victoria looked at Dawn squarely. “You two had another bible fight.”

“N-no…it happened just like we said.” Dawn quickly looked away, hands going behind her back.

“At any rate, Father Stone is going to take Angela to the clinic to get it looked at, in the meanwhile-“

Victoria’s door quickly opened, Mina and Alicia standing there. “Mother Superior, we have a problem…” Mina quickly said, her breathing a bit heavy from running.

“What now…?” Victoria sighed.

“Um, well, we were setting the table for lunch. Randle and Grace were there, and, well,” Mina stumbled, seeming more than a little uncomfortable speaking to Victoria.

“Grace threw Tabasco sauce in Randle’s eyes.” Alicia finished for her. As if on cue, a cry came from some distance away.

“IT BURNS! IT BURNS WITH THE FIREPOWER OF A FULLY ARMED AND OPERATIONAL BATTLE STATION!”

“Oh for the love of-“ Victoria trailed off, putting her face in her hands and shaking her head. “Ok, Mina take care of watching over Grace. Alicia, take Randle to the front. Father Stone should be there, he will take Randle to the doctors. Dawn, run and tell Father Stone not to leave yet. Hurry, because if he leaves without Randle, I will not be pleased.” She pointed a finger at Dawn to get her point across. For her part, Dawn seemed to acknowledge it as a threat. “Dawn and Alicia, when the two of you are done, come back here for reassignment.”

It had been a bit difficult, but Alicia had managed to get Randle to the front of the church. Dawn had, just by the skin of her teeth, been able to stop Father Stone before he left with Alicia, who was currently holding a bloody bag filled with ice against her very broken nose. Randle had been slipped into the back seat, pouring milk and then water into his eyes half the way, and then the three had taken off. Alicia and Dawn then returned to Victoria’s office.

“Alright.” Victoria drummed her fingers on her table as she looked at the two of them, though Alicia was certain that Victoria was looking much more at Dawn then her. “Grace can be looked after by Mina. She seems to like Mina more than Randle, so I think she should be safe. As for you two, I will have Dawn return to her previous work. Alicia, you will distribute lunch to the members of the church. Once that is done, you shall help Dawn with the sorting of the bibles. Then, as Angela is no longer with us, I shall have Dawn feed the goats.”

“Oh come on! It was an accident! I didn’t mean to-“ Dawn clamped her hands over her mouth.

“Yes Dawn, I’m sure it was an accident. However, as Angela will be away for some time, somebody needs to take her place. Perhaps taking her place will give you hesitation next time to weigh the pros and cons of throwing bibles.” Victoria said. She then stood up. “I believe I shall go to the gym to work out a bit.” She then walked off, effectively ending any more conversations before they started.

“This is so unfair.” Dawn slumped her shoulders. She then looked at Alicia. “Well, I’ll see you when you get there. Take your time, I’m in no rush.” Dawn walked, or to be more accurate, slinked out of the room.

“Well, I guess I best get busy.” Alicia wasn’t sure exactly what happened, but she knew what her immediate job was at any rate.

When Alicia got to the kitchen, Mina was watching over Grace. She had served the older women a bowl of soup, and was watching her as she ate. If Mina was upset with grace, she didn’t show it. If Alicia had to guess, she would have guessed that Mina had already forgiven Grace for any offence she might have caused. That was Mina’s style. She suffered in silence and when offended, she would forgive. Alicia could remember, back from when she was a junior in high school, how many fights Randle had gotten into with other guys to protect his sister. If a guy made a comment or grabbed Mina’s ass, Mina might get upset, but not in an angry way. She was more likely to get embarrassed. She wouldn’t hold a grudge against anybody who had harmed her though. Randle on the other hand, was not about to let his baby sister become a pin cushion for the people in the school who wanted to grope or insult his sister. Mina might have forgiven, but Randle didn’t. This fact became particularly predominant when Randle was the only source of weed in Stocksvill. If you were, or partied with anybody who had insulted Randle’s sister, you’d have a better chance of watching hell freeze over then getting pot from him.

“Oh, hello Alicia.” Mindy perked up the second she saw Alicia. “I put half the sandwiches on a tray. You can take them to the people who can’t come here for lunch. I also made a list of the people who to take the food too, and where you can find them. The rest will drop by here for soup and bread.”

“Thanks Mina. I’m sure that will be helpful.” Alicia picked up the tray, looking at the list, and then slipping out of the kitchen to deliver the food.

It took Alicia little time to deliver the food. The list wasn’t that long, and she moved with the enthusiasm and speed of a youth who had acquired their dream job and wanted to do it as best able to. There of course was also the fact that if somebody did their job poorly, they would get tickled as punishment. Well, that wasn’t really true, but the thought of it made Alicia giggle and gave her just a bit more of a bounce in her step. Granted, if Dawn was in charge, it probably would be true. Alicia imagined Dawn would be handing out punishments left, right and center, if that were the case.

Making her way down her list, Alicia finally came to Victoria. Alicia already knew that Victoria tended to have her food delivered to her because of the amount of time she had spent with the women. When Alicia got to Victoria’s office though, she found the women strangely absent. It wasn’t often Victoria was outside of her office during church hours.

“I wonder where she is….” Alicia mused, tapping a finger on the wall. While Alicia could always make another return and talk to Mina, she wanted to try and find Victoria without having to return to the cafeteria.

Alicia slipped out into the hall and as she was beginning to walk she noticed Father Stone walking down the hallway, the broad shouldered man almost taking up the whole hallway himself. “Hello Father Stone. You don’t happen to know where Victoria is, do you?” While Alicia didn’t have the same feelings Gloria had towards Father Stone, she was as fond of the man as any person who had taken classes with him.

“Yes. As a matter of fact, I do. You’ll find her in the Church gym. I should warn you though, she doesn’t like to be disturbed when she is working out.” Father Stone reached out a large hand, and gently patted Alicia on the head. “You’ve been doing a very good job. We’re very happy to have you joining the church, Alicia.”

“Uh, thank you, Father Stone.” Alicia blushed, and then beamed, feeling a swell of pride. Of course, Alicia knew that Father Stone was the nicest of people, and would have said such things even if she hadn’t been doing a good job at all, but it was still nice to be complimented for her work. Feeling Father Stone’s hand on her head also reminded Alicia as to how big the man was, as he could probably palm her head with the size of his massive hand.

“Think nothing of it at all, Alicia.” Father Stone smiled at her, then turned sideways to let her pass with ease.

Alicia smiled, slipping by Father Stone and making her way towards the church gym. It didn’t take her long, only five minutes or so to make it to the gym. When she got there, the door was closed, and Alicia could hear music in the background, along with the faint sound of a heavy bag chain jingling. Alicia remembered what Father Stone had said, but it was her, and Victoria had always been nice to Alicia. She was sure that Victoria wouldn’t mind Alicia intruding on her workout to deliver some food.

Alicia tested the door knob and found it unlocked, satisfying her concerns about intruding. Certainly, if Victoria didn’t want people to come in, she would have locked the door, wouldn’t she? Alicia opened the door and slipped inside.

Alicia hadn’t been sure what exactly she would see. Truth be told, had she not heard the sound of the chain attached to the heavy bag, she would have figured she would have seen Victoria doing Pilates. Alicia was shocked though to see what she saw.

Victoria was dressed in spandex, her body being hugged tightly by the black cloth, the most form fitting attire Alicia had ever seen Victoria in. And what a form! When Alicia had said that Victoria’s tits went to next week, she hadn’t known how right she was until she saw Victoria in the way she saw her now. Victoria’s normal dress did a god job of making the Mother Superior look beautiful, but in what she was wearing now, she looked downright sexy. Alicia watched as Victoria grabbed the punching bag in a clinch, her hands wrapped like a boxer, and began driving her knee’s into the object with surprising force.

Victoria delivered several knee’s before she noticed the presence of Alicia. Victoria stopped, letting the punching bag go. She stood there, like a deer caught in the headlights, unmoving as she looked back at Alicia.

“Um…hello Alicia. What can I do for you?” Victoria managed after a moment.

“I, uh, I brought you some food.” Alicia said as she moved forward, the sandwich on a tray for Victoria.

“Well, thank you child. I appreciate your concern.” Victoria stepped forward. She took a towel off of a bag and wiped the sweat from her brow. “Don’t misunderstand child, but most people leave me alone when I’m working out. I would appreciate if you did the same. We all need our private time, after all.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry Mother superior.” Alicia felt her cheeks burn red. “I didn’t mean to intrude. I just wanted to give you your food.” Alicia held the tray out, as though it was a piece offering.

“It is ok child. You had no way of knowing. I am sure you will remember in future events.” Victoria spoke as she always spoke, a friendly tone in her voice, but something in her eyes worried Alicia. It was as though her eyes were saying, “No, it isn’t alright. Don’t ever intrude upon me like this again.”

“Uh, well here is your food. I hope you like it.” Alicia quickly handed Victoria her sandwich. “If you need anything, please feel free to summon me.” Bowing her head, Alicia quickly slipped out, not waiting for Victoria to respond.

“Alicia!” Victoria began, but the girl was gone. Victoria sighed, placing the sandwich on a bench. “She’s a good girl. I should have been nicer.” Victoria sighed, then stepped in and gave the heavy bag a left hook that cut the air with a vicious snap and which any heavy-weight boxer would have been proud to call their own.

“Well, now that that task is done, I better get some lunch.” Alicia shrugged off her encounter with Victoria and quickly headed towards the lunch room. It was strange, there being a barrier between the two. As far as Alicia had noticed, Victoria had seemed to share everything with her up to this point. Alicia could certainly understand that everybody did indeed need their private space. Even she needed a bit of alone time. Still, she had to admit, she felt a little hurt by the notion that Victoria would keep something secret from her. Even if it was something as simple as working out, Victoria had seemed to allow Alicia to be a part of her life in many aspects over the last few weeks. It was somewhat…painful to have a wall be placed between the two. It just didn’t feel right.

In the end Alicia made her way to the lunch room and had a bowl of soup. It was her place for lunch at any rate. There was no need to pry into Victoria’s affairs at this point. Alicia focused on her food, and she had to admit, the soup and bread tasted pretty good. Alicia could see Dawn casually sipping her soup at the end of the table. She seemed to be pretty down, not really smiling and playing with her food as she ate, as though she could drag time out forever.

Of course, she couldn’t and when lunch time was over, Alicia went to sit beside the buxom blond. “So, are you ready to sort bibles?” Alicia smiled at Dawn, as perky as an eighteen your old girls breasts.

“Not really.” Dawn sighed in a melodramatic fashion. “I’m in no huge hurry to get that job done.”

“Oh, come on, I’m sure it’ll be quick.” Alicia tried to be enthusiastic about things, hoping her cheer would spread.

If Alicia had hoped her cheer would spread, it seemed Dawn had already taken a vaccine. She simply looked at Alicia, then turned her attention back to her cooling soup, a sea of vegetables and meat. “That’s what I’m worried about.” Dawn sighed again, giving Alicia a look out of the corner of her eye. “Your waiting for me, aren’t you?”

“Yup!” Alicia nodded her head. “One is the loneliest number, after all.”

“Fine.” Dawn glowered at Alicia them brought the bowl up to her full lips. Tilting it back, she swallowed the contents of the bowl in three considerably impressive gulps. When she noticed Alicia looking at her, Dawn rolled her shoulders. “Something I learned in university. Don’t ask.” She then rose to her feet and gestured for Alicia to follow her.

“Do you even have a gag reflex?”

“Do you really want to know the answer?” Dawn looked over her shoulder, and when she received no answer, simply continued to walk forward.

It didn’t take much time for Dawn and Alicia to sort and put away the bibles, though it was mainly because of Alicia. Alicia went at the books like a temp getting paid for how many she could put away in an hour. Dawn for her part dragged her ass as though she had lead waits attached to it, grumbling on and off about how she should be doing a job that was more important. Of course, Alicia knew that it was all talk, as Dawn shrugged off responsibility like a person shrugged off clothing that was on fire. As much as Alicia liked Dawn, she was starting to come to the realization that she really was a poor worker. Alicia supposed it wasn’t really a surprise, but despite that still found it a little shocking.

“There. All done.” Alicia smiled, putting the last of the books into a cardboard box.

“Oh, yay.” Dawn’s tone was less than thrilled as she got up from the bench she had been sitting on.

“So, time to feed the goats, right?

Dawns less then thrilled tone turned to ice water as she looked at Alicia for a moment before she turned around and spoke. “Yes, I suppose it is. We’d best get out there. God knows, those poor goats might starve if they weren’t fed.” Before Alicia could say anything, Dawn was off, forcing Alicia to make a brisk pace to keep up.

The Stables, as they were called, weren’t too far away from the church. Perhaps a three minute walk down the cobblestone trail that led from the church to the west, and one would find themselves in front of the small building known as The Stables. It was a heated building, which was used for the housing of the few goats that the church kept. There were only a few, four in total, and they were only brought out for special occasions, but there was a sort of reverence to the creatures. While as a Christian the goat was not exactly a sacred animal, as a Velicathologist, there was a certain…romance about them and the past, how the animals had been entwined with the history of the church.

Alicia had spent her time looking through the town archives, and had read how goats had been used in the past. Sinners were often bound in the stocks, and had their soles licked, sometimes for hours, by the creatures. As somebody who had experienced such a thing during her completion of her test, Alicia could imagine how quickly sinners would regret whatever they might have done. Alicia knew she had been ready to laugh up a lung before the goats had been pulled away and she had been able to draw some air into her burning lungs. It had been a unique experience, if not an entirely unpleasant one, and Alicia was glad to have experienced it. Yes, it had been torture, but it was also part of the history of her religion. Alicia took pride in that, if nothing else.

“So, we’re here. Let’s get on with it.” Dawn grumbled, opening the door to the Stable. The goats were currently inside the building, a small door to the outside pen in the wall. Inside the inside pen was a set of stocks.

“So, what do we feed them? Some sort of grain or something?” Alicia mused, looking towards a large supply cabinet.

“We’re not here to feed them. Weren’t you listening earlier today? Father Stone was assigned animal duties today. Aside from cleaning the goats pens, that means feeding the goats. Granted, they only got a light meal today. We’re responsible for the “other” feeding the goats get,”

“I don’t think I understand…” Alicia looked at Dawn curiously.

Dawn sighed a little, obviously frustrated by Alicia’s lack of understanding, not to mention already being in a bad mood to begin with. Alicia decided not to take it personally. “It’s like this. Goats don’t normally lick things off people’s feet. Ever watch those show clips on youtube, usually from some third world country game show, where they have usually some girl in a string bikini bound in a set of shitty second rate stocks, and decide to tickle her by using goats? Ever notice how the goats do a half-assed job, spending more time staring off into space then doing their job? That’s because the goats haven’t been trained right. They aren’t used to the task or the environment. Once they are trained properly, they will just dive right in.”

“What are these?” Alicia asked, picking up what looked like smoothed, wooden, hollowed out blocks. They seemed to have several hooks on them, each one having a different number written on them. They were more open on one side then the other, almost like a frame.

“Those are what we call “the boots”. You put them over the persons feet. As friendly as our goats are, they can still have a nasty bite. The wooden frame goes over the feet to protect the toes, and make sure that only the tongue can get at the feet, not the teeth. It’s safer for everybody that way. Not that the goats get much use between ceremony or anything. Still, whenever we do take them out, we don’t want accidents to happen. The only sore thing we want, are sides from laughing too hard.”

“So…we’re going to be training the goats to lick people’s feet?” Alicia clued in. She then raised an eyebrow. “And whose feet are they going to be licking?”

“Uh, yours, of course. As the junior member of the church, while it is unfortunate, such tasks are left to those who have just joined the church as a means of testing their commitment and faith.”

“And if I asked Victoria later about it?” Alicia crossed her arms over her chest, staring at Dawn, her bullshit meter going off the scale. Dawn could tell a pretty good tale when she needed to, and could make up a pretty decent lie, but when it came to things like this, she had some trouble selling herself.

“Shit. Ok, I’m the one who has their feet licked by the goat. Happy?” Dawn threw up her arms. As much as Dawn didn’t want the task, she knew that it would be even worse if she let Alicia take her place and then she blabbed to Victoria.

“A little bit more, yes.” Alicia smiled at Dawn, a slight feeling of accomplishment for catching Dawn in her own little game. Alicia walked around the stocks, tracing her fingers along the top of the wooden apparatus. “I remember being tickled by the goats on my initiation night. Remember that? I must have been screaming my lungs out I was laughing so hard. Granted, you were pretty busy tickling Rod, the poor boy. But, I do remember that you came around to visit me, and gave me this….little wink.” Alicia winked her eye at Dawn. “Almost like you had been waiting for me to go through that. Of course, we all know you love to tickle. So do I, of course. Part of the reason I joined the church, though it’s definitely more the icing on the cake then the real reason.”

“Where are you going with this?” Dawn scowled at Alicia.

“I’m just saying, if it wasn’t abundantly clear, I’m going to enjoy seeing you laugh.” Alicia flashed Dawn a smile then gave the padded chair behind the stocks a good pat. “Now hop in so we can get this going.”

“Well don’t enjoy it too much, cause you know sooner or later I’m going to have you under my claws again, and I don’t forget.” Dawn warned, walking around and taking a seat in the chair, placing her hands on the arm rests so Alicia could secure them down.

“Dawn, we all know that once you get anybody under your claws, you’re a pretty ruthless tickler. And I know that sooner or later, your going to get me back for all the tickling I’ve been giving you under Victoria’s tutelage. Sooner or later, you’re going to get me in some position, and probably tickle me till I piss myself, or something along that line. I would expect no less from you.”

“And yet you keep poking the tiger?” Dawn raised an eyebrow, placing her ankles in the holes for the stocks, her legs spread.

“What can I say? I want to get my licks in while the getting is good. No pun intended.” She added. Alicia picked up one of the wooden “shoes”. “Now, would you be so kind as to tell me how to put these on your feet so I can put the goats to work?”

Dawn just glowered at Dawn for several silent seconds before she sighed and got to work on instructing Alicia. It wasn’t like she was going anywhere until this had played itself out. She watched as Alicia secured her feet in the stocks, then attached “the shoes”. Her feet were now well protected from the goats teeth, but she knew the goats tongue was going to ravage her soles.

“And now, I take this jar and give your feet a nice coating?” Alicia reached up to a shelf, taking a hold of a jar that looked like the one that had been used on her when she was in the stocks. A small paint brush laid beside it. “And then I’m guessing I let the goats at your feet. How long does it go on for?”

“Basically for an hour, on and off, depending on the goats. Sometimes they’re really hungry, sometimes they just want a snack.”

“Ok. Hehe, this is going to be fun.” Alicia tittered as she unscrewed the lid to the jar and dipped the brush in. The substance wasn’t as thick as honey, but not as watery as water. It was more like a grease. Stirring the brush around a bit, Alicia got a good coating on it. She then leaned over, getting ready to apply it to Dawn’s trapped feet. As she looked up from the tender white soles, she saw Dawn giving her the evil eye.

“Aww, what’s that frown for? You should smile more, Dawn.” Alicia teased. Dawn just stuck her tongue out. “Come on Dawn, lighten up a bit.” Alicia skittered her nails over Dawns bound feet, drawing a out several giggles. “I thought you enjoyed a little tickling from time to time.”

“Stop it!” Dawn managed to get out after a few giggles. When the giggling stopped she glared a little bit at Alicia, but not as much as before. “You know I prefer to be the one doing the tickling. Get a restrained guy or girl under my claws, and I’m very happy. When it comes to being tickled, I’m a little pickier about the tickler and situation. A tickle fight with you, or Gloria, or Rod is one thing. Being tickled by animals…not so much my thing.”

“I can always give you a few kitchie-kichies while the goats work you over if that makes you feel any better.”

“Well aren’t you a sweety.” Dawn commented, her voice as dry as black ice. “I’ll pass, thanks.”

“Time to get this going, I guess.” Alicia picked up the brush and began coating Dawn’s soles.

“Eheheheh shit!” Dawn giggled squirming in her seat as the brush ran against her feet. It didn’t tickle to badly, as the brushes were wet, but Dawn knew what was coming. After a few minutes of coating and repeated brushing, Alicia stepped back, a satisfied look on her face.

“There! Just like painting a house.” Alicia beamed at her work. Placing the can aside, Alicia walked over to the gate. “So I just open it up, and let the goats go?” The goats, either having smelled the substance coating Dawns feet or simply knowing the routine, were already at the gate, seeming to be licking their lips in anticipation.

“Yes.”

“Well, then here we go.” Alicia flipped the latch to the gate, and stood back as the goats came trotting out of their pen. A direct line was made as they homed in on Dawn’s defenseless soles.

“Fuck, fuck, FUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAK!” Dawn broke into jumbled hysterics at the first lick as the goats went to work. Dawn pulled at the bonds that held her, but she was secured tight, allowing no room for escape. Her feet, held completely immobile by the combination of bondage and the wooden shoes she wore, made sure her feet remained stationary targets for the probing tongues of the goats.

“Wow, Dawn that looks like it tickles a lot.” Alicia leaned over, watching Dawn with a grin from ear to ear. She had to admit, she was really enjoying this.

If Dawn had a response to Alicia’s comments, it was lost in the jumbled, frantic laughter that was pouring out of her full lips. Dawn’s hands curled and uncurled into fists, her heed tossed back as she struggled in her bonds.

“You know, I think I should record a bit of this. Just for the sake of sharing with everybody. You don’t mind do you? If you do, just say ‘Alicia, please turn off the camera’.” Alicia pulled out her cell phone and turned on the camera. Of course, she knew that Dawn had a snowballs chance in hell of being able to get out an intelligible sentence. “I’d say smile for the camera, but I guess that’s a given, eh?”

“AHAHAHA NO ALAHAHAHALICIAHAHAHAHAHA!” Was the extent of what Dawn was able to get out before she once again dissolved into babbling hysterics.

“Looking good, Dawn. I’m sure Rod’ll love the way your tits are bouncing around. Lets get a nice close up money shot. Oooh, perfect!” Alicia smiled, focusing the camera on Dawn’s large breasts which were currently heaving up a storm from her heavy laughter and gasps for breath whenever she could manage one.

“AHAHAHA YOUR AHAHAHAHAHA SO AHAHAHA MUHHAHAHAHAMUCH AHAHAHAHA TROUBLE!” Tears of laughter were running down Dawns face, her cheeks turning a rosie-red.

“Dawn, you should really be saving your breath unless you have something important to say. All that laughing can really take it out of a girl, you know?” Alicia leaned against the chair Dawn was bound in, wrapping an arm around her shoulder in a comforting manner, her index finger wiping a tear from Dawn’s face. “Lets get a close up of that pretty face of yours. That’s it, big smile for the camera! That’s a girl!”

“AAHAHAHAHAH STOP PLEASE AHAHAHA MAKE THEM AHAHAHAASTOP!” Dawn cried out, a hint of ticklish panic in her voice as the goats continued to assault her feet with their raspy tongues.

“You know, I just don’t feel this, Dawn. I’m not getting the ‘Tortured Sole’ vibe. I mean, you’re laughing pretty hard, but you were going even crazier when Gloria, Mandy, Rod and I were giving you a little payback. Do you think it was because of the number of ticklers, or was it where we were tickling? I admit, you did start thrashing particularly when Mandy and I started to lick that chocolate syrup off your feet and Rod and Gloria were counting your ribs.” Alicia continued to ramble on for several minutes about possible theories as to why Dawn might have been laughing harder under the gang attack, only stopping when she noticed Dawn’s laughter lightening up and that the goats had moved away from the feet.

“Oh…Oh…oh God…” Dawn was gasping, tears running down her cheeks. While the goats occasionally stopped licking her feet, it wasn’t for much time, and rarely did both of them stop at the same time, allowing Dawn a real chance to catch her breath.

“So, do I give you a five minute breathier, and then apply another coat?” Alicia asked innocently as she brushed the tears off of Dawn’s face and wiped the sweat from her brow.

“Ten…ten minute breather…” Dawn got out, her breathing getting a little more under control. “Close the gate so…they can’t get…my feet.”

“Well that’s no fun.” Alicia pouted, but did as she was instructed, giving the clock a look at. Dawn had been in the stocks for a good twenty minutes already! Where had the time gone? Still, Alicia had to admit, for twenty minutes of Goat Torture, Dawn seemed to be doing pretty good. She was recovering fast, but then when it came to cardio, well, Dawn’s lungs was as impressive as her tits. Alicia rummaged out her cell phone and began pressing buttons.

“God…I hate this job.” Dawn sighed, her breathing back to normal. Dawn then shot Alicia a look. “And just you wait missy. Sooner or later you’ll get a turn in these, and I’ll be there to tease you about it. And you better not show that video to anybody else.”

“Oops, too late. Already sent.” Alicia pointed to her cell phone, the image on the screen telling Dawn that the video had already been sent.

“Ooooh…” Dawn scowled at Alicia. “You are going to be so sorry by the time I’m done with you.”

“What’s that Dawn? You’re done with your break?” Alicia asked, her hand on the grease can. Dawn glowered but didn’t say anything else, though Alicia knew that Dawn was undoubtedly imagining some horrific tickle torture for her.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Oh….I am so sore right now…” Dawn groaned as she walked through the parking lot. The goats hadn’t been as bad after the break, more casually licking at her feet between short breaks then the hungry little bastards they had been earlier. Still, she was sore from laughing as hard as she had in the beginning. She wondered if she could get a break for Sunday, but decided against asking. Victoria was already pissed off enough as Dawn without Dawn trying to engage her anymore.

“Um…Miss nun?”

Dawn turned around. It was the young man from earlier. Standing beside him was an attractive women of the same age with chestnut brown hair. The girlfriend, Dawn assumed. “Oh, hey there. What’s going on?

“Well, you said to come back after me and my girlfriend had a little talk.” The man said, he then indicated the women with a hand. “This is Crystal.”

“It’s very nice to meet you.” Crystal walked forward and shook Dawn’s hand. “Jules told me that you’re the one who told him to talk to me about everything. Apparently you gave him a pretty good tickling too.” Crystal grinned.

“Right on both accounts.” Dawn grinned back. “So, he told you everything then?”

“Yes, he told me about what happened.”

“And you forgive him?” Dawn raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

“Well, it’s not as simple as that, is it?” Crystal turned to look at Jules, who continued to hang back a good ten feet, wisely letting the girls talk. “He cheated on me, and no level of apologies will change that. However, he’s a good guy. He’s always been good to me, so while I might not be able to forgive him right now, I can at least give him a second chance. I’d like to forgive him, in time.”

“Well, I’m very glad to hear that.” Dawn smiled. Something then occurred to Dawn. “How exactly did you find me by the way. I did tell your boyfriend to come see me afterwards, but I don’t think I remember telling him my name.”

“Well, he remembered that the nun he talked to have huge knockers, so we just asked around for a nun with big titties and it tended to make things easier.” Crystal explained.

“Makes sense.” Dawn nodded her head. That’s how she would look for herself. “So, I’m guessing you two are here because I asked you both to come see me once Jules talked to you, right?” Normally Dawn would have no problems talking about her huge tits for a while, but right now she wanted to get home and slip out of her habit, and into a hot bath and a cold Corkscrew.

“Well, I wanted to thank you, but yes, for that reason as well.” Crystal gestured for Jules to join in the conversation.

“Alright.” Dawn waited until Jules had come to stand beside Crystal. As tempted as she was Dawn passed on making any comments about Jules noticing Dawn’s tits as a stand out feature. “Jules meantioned that the two of you wanted to live together. I had asked him if he was comfortable with moving to Toronto. The same question is to you as well. Are you comfortable in moving towards Toronto so you can live together?”

“Well, we had a little talk about it.” Crystal reached a hand down and took Jules. “We think that, in some ways it might be an idea to go to Toronto. Kind’a a fresh start, you know?” Crystal smiled at Jules, who smiled back at her.

“I’m glad to hear that.” Dawn nodded her head. It was in some ways a good idea. Once it came out that Jules had cheated on his girlfriend, the good ol’rumor mill would get started. Just like any small town, Stocksvill was subject to the gossip of those who didn’t have anything better to do with their time, and really, a young couple didn’t need that crap. “Do you have a pen and paper handy?”

“Uh, let me check.” Crystal reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out a notepad and pencil. “Today’s the day of the week I tend to go grocery shopping, so…” She shrugged, handing the pencil and pad to Dawn.

“Ok.” Dawn took the pencil and pad and jotted down a number. “When you two are ready, call this number and tell them Dawn sent you and is calling in a favor. The women on the other end will be able to find you a decent, cheap apartment and get you both some jobs that pay a decent paycheck. You won’t have to worry about first and last, but don’t let me hear in a month from now that the two of you are slacking and just laying around the house all day.”

“Wow…thanks. I don’t know what to say.” Crystal smiled taking back the notepad and looking at the number.

“You don’t need to say anything.” Dawn smiled at the woman, making a prayer sign with her hands, minus the tit lift she had used earlier on Jules. “After all, I’m filled with the divine love and mercy of God, and-

Dawn’s words were interrupted by the sound of a honking horn. Alicia had been sitting in the car for the last twenty minutes, no doubt getting a little bored.

Dawn spun around. “HOLD YOUR SOCKS ON BEFORE I TEAR THE FUCKERS OFF AND TICKLE YOU UNTIL YOU PISS YOUR PANTS THEN MAKE YOU WALK HOME IN PISS STAINED PANTS!”

“Ahem.” Dawn cleared her throat turning back to Crystal. “As I was saying, I’m filled with the divine love and mercy of God, and I also have a bit of a soft spot for youthful romance.”

“Uh, well, I’m glad to hear it, and thank you for your help.” Crystal smiled, giving a slight bob of her head. “We should probably get going now. Thanks again, for everything.”

“No problem.” Dawn smiled, waving to the couple as they began to walk off. Dawn was about to turn around when Crystal suddenly did a 180 and ran back to Dawn.

“Oh, by the way, Jules said that he would have to come back to the church so you could tickle him some more to make up for his sins.” Crystal spoke in hushed tones, leaning over slightly.

“Yes, to make up for his sins, he needs to be-“

“Do you think you could add a few extra hours to his punishment?” Crystal gave Dawn a wicked look. “I’m all for forgiveness, but somehow I think I’d sleep a little better at night if somebody really punished him for what he did, you know?”

“Well, the church really isn’t supposed to do things like that, but I think as a favor to you, I could add a few hours to his time and be a little harder on him during his sessions.” Dawn had to mentally stop herself from drooling as Crystal offered up her boyfriend on a platter. Oh, she would add a few hours alright. That poor cute boy wouldn’t know what hit him. “I can promise you, by the time I’m done, he won’t even want to look at another girl.”

“I’m glad to hear it. I admit, I’m not really religious, but I know that what you do with Jules will leave a lasting impression.” Crystal smiled.

“Oh, I can guaranty it.” Dawn smiled back. She watched as Crystal walked off, boyfriend soon in hand. They made a cute couple, and Jules would soon make a cute tickle toy for Dawn. That was for another day though. She would feel that cute slab of man-meat under her nails eventually, but right now she wanted to get home.

“What was that about?” Alicia asked as Dawn slipped into the car.

“Oh, I was just helping out a couple in love. After all, if being a nun doesn’t mean spreading love, what does?” Dawn turned the ignition of her car, the engine jumping to life with a roar.

“Following God’s commandments, worshipping the Lord, spreading his word,” Alicia began to count off on her fingers.

“Oh, shut up.” Dawn rolled her eyes. Putting the car in reverse, Dawn pulled out of the parking lot and began to make her way home.

If there were ever a sitcom about mismatched nuns in a Church where tickling is an expected punishment, this would be the perfect pilot- and I would watch the HELL out of it!

Great job and keep them coming!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back