• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maxim Chat Results: Summer Altice

Scooby112211

2nd Level Red Feather
Here you go guys, I wrote all the good ones down in a word document as the chat progressed:

Matttheman: hey summer, where are you ticklish??
Summer Altice: I'm ticklish in the stomache area

Ilovesummers: summer, do you have ticklish feet??
Summer Altice: Nope…
Markymarc25: What is your most erogenous part of your body?
Summer Altice: Up and down the side of my hips and my armpits…rub that real
slow…and that's true of EVERY girl!

Bandit: What is erogenous about the side of your hips and armpits? Guys are dumb but we need to understand! J
Summer Altice: The WHOLE area…the whole side of the body…from the hips on up…try it out on a girl and find out, buddy.

Scooby112211: Maxim, how come you never ask my questions? I'm gonna cry myself to sleep if this one isn't answered: Summer, are you ticklish under your arms like Tara Reid (a la maxim magazine interview)?
Summer Altice: Well, no…I'd tickle myself every time I put on deoderant then, wouldn't I? Maybe she doesn't wear deoderant!
Summer Altice: Just kidding.

Bandit: How would you describe your laugh?
Summer Altice: It's mine….Ummm…how can you describe your own laugh?

Kudos to everyone who went and contributed; it couldn't have happened without you guys

Well Done!!!

Good job, team!!

Special thanks to Captain Scooby, who fearlessly lead us into the fray by threatening to cry if Maxim didn't ask his question. ;)

Big thanks go out to Markymarc25, Ilovesummers, and Mattheman! Way to go!!

And if there's a Maxim chat person who is silently enjoying this group, we thank you too. :)

Bandit

Attachments

• Swim Feet 1.jpg
    Swim Feet 1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 70
  • Swim Feet 2.jpg
    Swim Feet 2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 65
  • Swim Feet 3.jpg
    Swim Feet 3.jpg
    776.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Swim Feet 4.jpg
    Swim Feet 4.jpg
    814.8 KB · Views: 72
Yep. Nothing screams of leadership and heroism like the threat of weeping like a woman. :p Just kidding, Scoob, great work to you and everyone else!

Hah well put bandit. I like to think of myself as a pioneer of sorts **strikes heroic pose** Nah but hey, we did well today; Though Ms altice was givin Bandit nothin to work with at all :-/
If only Maxim chats were sooooo far apart nowadays. They once again promised me the real transcripts. You can't copy the text in the chat applett; i have to write down by hand the stuff and then write that in a word document (fellas, i didn't *EVER* do that in school). But thanks again to all who helped...i'll be sure to keep everyone posted of upcoming chats elsewhere too.
Scooby

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back