• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birthday Present Part 1 F/M - FFF/F - FFF/M

bold

TMF Novice
My name is Sandy I live on the south coast in a little town in Massachusetts; I am 36 years old with blond hair, blue eyes and a very fit and sexy figure (measurement 5’6”, 126 lbs., and have very nice size C breasts). I am married to the greatest guy in the world, and he just turn 40, he also has blond hair and blue eyes, and looks like he is in his early thirties; honestly, he is the cutest and sexiest man I know. He has worked out his whole life and has a very, very, sexy body; and he is so sweet and caring. I want to share with you the birthday surprise I gave him.
A little history about us
I was not able to have children, which my husband desperately wanted, but he always told me that he is just blessed to have a beautiful, sexy, and wonderful wife like me. The other thing that makes me feel a little bit guilty is that my husband has an incredible tickle fetish. Fortunately, he prefers to be the lee, but there are times I know he would love to tickle the shit out of me, but unfortunately, I am not that ticklish; nor does being tickled get me turned on. If I am already horny by other fore play, then being tickled is OK, and I actually like it, but I am not that ticklish.
The other thing about my husband is that he loves visual and audio stimulation when it comes to being turned on; he loves me to dress in lingerie (I have 4 very large draws full of satin panties, guarders, bras, and teddies), and he LOVES, LOVES, LOVES, shiny pantyhose (I always have at least 3 new pair in packages as well as all the older ones that don’t have holes); and they are a must when I wear any adult costumes. I have 22 different adult costumes- you name a fantasy I probably have the costume. I love to role play with him, and I really LOVE it when he chases me all around the house; being chased and knowing when he catches me he is going to dominate and use me for his pleasure is my biggest turn on.
He also loves me to tell him tickle torture stories (he writes incredible erotic tickle stories, and I have learned from him and I can really spin an erotic tale myself) as I tickle him, and he also enjoys watching tickle videos. I do not like being tickled, but I LOVE tickling and driving my husband insane. To watch his eyes roll back into his head as I tickle torture him and feel the complete control of him as he struggles against the restraints makes me wet just thinking about. When I softly glide my fingernails across his body and tease him with erotic stories, the look of lust and desperation on his face is such a turn on. I love having complete control of him, and knowing I have the power to make him do anything, I want.
About 4 months ago- it was a cold and rainy Saturday afternoon, and we were watching some T&A movie on TV that revolved around a very sexy dominatrix. I started to get a little horny as I watched her tease a helpless prisoner chained to the wall; then out of the blue my husband handed me a greeting card that said he was the luckiest man in the world to have such a beautiful and loving wife, and he would be totally lost and miserable without me.
It brought tears to my eyes, I am truly a lucky woman to have such a sexy wonderful man, and I thought to myself I am going to give him the best orgasm that he has ever had. So I took him by the hand and led him to our bedroom I told him to strip and then I tied him spread eagle to our king size bed, and gagged him- (his favorite position), I told him he was mine for the rest of the day.
That afternoon I teased and tickled him for hours; I mean I really tortured him. I do not know how anyone, could stand to be teased for that long.
I would dress in a costume with shiny pantyhose, and kneel beside him on the bed and tickle the shit out of him, or tease him by softly gliding my fingernails in all his sensitive spots nonstop for 15 to 20 minutes, and then I would go and change into another costume or lingerie, and do the same thing. Sometime as I lightly tickled him, I would tell him a tickle torture story of the character I was dressed as. Other times I would do a sexy dance and just let his eyes feast on my swaying body, and then tickle attack him. I was so horny after the first hour I brought my vibrator out and would use it right in front of him; I must have cum 10 times during that afternoon.
When I finally thought, he could take no more I stripped naked, straddled him, and told him I was raping him. I rode him until he exploded inside me. (Which did not take long), but he came for a long, long time.
After, he told me that was the best sexual experience of his life, and nothing in the world could ever top that day. (I was so proud).
About a couple of months later we were lying in bed on a Sunday morning, and my husband rolled over and kissed me and said,” every time I think about that Saturday afternoon, I still get hard, that was the most incredible day of my life.” I smiled and said,” I am glad you liked it.”
We lay in bed for most of the morning talking, and I found myself thinking about how fucking hot my husband was and how truly lucky I am.
Right then I started to plan his birthday; it was only a 2 weeks away.
I couldn’t give him children, and I didn’t liked to be tickled nor was I very ticklish, and I knew above everything else he loved tickling, yet he never complained about me not liking to be tickled ;and he treated me so well and gave me everything I ever wanted.
I knew what made him happy (tickling and teasing) and I knew what made all men happy, more than one woman at a time. So I thought about some really cute divorced friends of mine who would love to tickle my husband, but thinking a little more on that; I decided that would be a big mistake, and a really bad idea –on so many levels.
Therefore, I decide I would hire a professional (mistress) to come and tickle the shit out of my husband with me.
That Monday after my husband left for work I searched the Internet for the right mistress. It took a couple of hours but I found one near Boston who fit the profile I was looking for: I wanted a woman! - Not a girl- also, I wanted someone who enjoyed tickling, teasing, costumes, and role-playing.
Her name was Mistress Kim: her bio information said, she was 38 years old, 5’8” without shoes, weighed 135lbs and had size D breasts. Her face was very pretty and she had long dark wavy hair. I opened the file for her picture gallery (she looked just like Betty Page the original bondage queen), and she had a killer body just as my husband likes (curves – not a stick woman). Her information listed the services she provided and the ones with an * were her favorites, and she had a triple asterisk *** next to tickling.
I wrote her a long very detailed e-mail explaining what I was looking to do (my husband’s birthday was just 2 weeks away – Mid August-), and what my husband was into; tickle torture, teasing, pantyhose, lingerie, costumes, etc...
I received an e-mail the next day from Mistress Kim saying she loved the idea, and left phone # for me to call her any time after 10:00am – she wanted to talk so we could get to know each other a little bit, and gather more information on what I had in mind.
I called Mistress Kim at 10:30 and we talked for about a half hour; she asked me many questions about my husband and myself, and asked me if I could forward some of the stories my husband had written so she could get a better insight to his fantasies. She ended the conversation saying she had some ideas that she wanted to explore, and asked, if it was possible to meet Friday for lunch. She gave me the name and location of a restaurant half way between Boston and the south coast where I lived.
I wore a light blue sundress with matching pumps, and a pair of the shiny pantyhose that my husband loved to show Mistress Kim. I entered the restaurant and immediately recognized Mistress Kim from her website; she was sitting in the back of the quite dining room sipping coffee.
She was also dressed in a sundress and wore the same color shiny pantyhose that I wore, and we both smiled at each other as I approached her table. She greeted me as if we were old friends, and I sat down across from her.
She smiled, and said, “it looks like I got the pantyhose right”
I laughed and said, “They look really good on you”
We made small talk for a few minutes and then she said, “I loved your husband’s stories they were so erotic”. She continued saying that “What I found to be a common theme thru each story was gang tickling; some of it was consensual, and some of it was not, and it was mostly women who were being tickle tortured by other women. They all contained some form of costumes or lingerie and pantyhose, and the erotic tickle torture took place over the course of many days”
Mistress Kim paused, and then said, “My understanding is that you want to give your husband the ultimate gift, - to fulfill his sexual fantasies.”
I said “yes, I want him to remember this forever”
Mistress Kim took some photos out of her purse and handed them to me, they were pictures of a beautiful house in a country setting.
She said,” this is my house just outside of North Conway N.H. it is very private and it is equipped with a full dungeon in the basement, it also has a swimming pool, and there are no neighbors for miles.
She continued, “What do you think about a whole weekend of tickling and teasing, instead of just a few hours one night. Just think of all the time for role playing, costume changes, forcing him to watch his favorite tickle videos while being teased etc... .
I thought for a second and said, “That is a brilliant idea, but what would be the cost of you and the house for the weekend?”
Mistress Kim smiled, and said, “Before we get into that I have another idea I want to run by you first.”
She took my hands in hers, and looking me in the eye with excitement on her face said,” Sandy I have a friend who is in the business like me, and she is a switch (meaning she dominates and is dominated). Her number one passion is tickling, and she loves costumes and role-playing; she would be perfect for this fantasy.
I thought for a while, and then said, “What do you have in mind?”
Mistress Kim went on, “well she would help us tickle and tease your husband, (according to his stories he always has at least 3 ticklers); but also, we could design role plays scenarios where we tickled her in front of your husband, and if you want he could even help us tickle her. Just think of all the possibilities, and believe me she is ticklish and loves it.
I thought about it, and it seemed like a great idea.
I said, “I would want to meet her before I agreed to anything”
Mistress Kim took out her cell phone and sent a quick text message, and said, “She will be here in a minute; I had her drive down with me just in case you wanted to meet her, she is just down the block at Starbucks”
Then Mistress Kim pulled out a legal pad and said,” I have been jotting down some ideas on how we can make this the best weekend for you and your husband.
Ms. Lee came up to the table and hugged Mistress Kim, and then hugged me. She was a tall, light skinned, very sexy, and exotic looking Hispanic woman, with long black hair, beautiful skin, and beautiful face, nice breasts, and long legs; she looked to be in her mid-thirties which made me feel better (I wanted experienced women—not girls). She sat down and said, “Your husband’s stories are incredible”
I smiled, and thought to myself, I like her already, and replied, “Thank You for saying that”
I pulled three photos from my purse; (pictures of my husband); the first one was of him pushing a heavy wheel barrel across our back yard with no shirt on, it showed his tan ripped body, his muscles glistening with sweat. - The second photo showed him at a function dressed in a dark suit with white shirt and blue tie; his hair was perfect and the color of the tie made his eyes sparkle, the smile on his face was warm and friendly. (I personally love this picture) in the last photo, it was him a sleep, sprawled out across our bed in maroon gym shorts. (He is sooooo fucking hot).
Mistress Kim & Ms. Lee looked at the pictures and then at each other and said at the same time, “Oh this is going to be HOT”
We spent 2 hours at the restaurant planning the weekend in N.H., and getting to know each other.
We agreed on a price of $3000.00 for the house, and both of their services from Friday evening to Monday at noon.
I told my husband he had to take Friday and the following Monday off from work, because I rented a house in N.H. for his birthday, and he was glad to do it.
That next Friday after my husband loaded the 3 large suit cases I filled with lingerie, costumes, pantyhose, shoes, and boots, as well as most of his tickle DVD collection into the car we hit the road for the 3 + hour drive to N.H. As we pulled out of the driveway he laughed and said,” honey do you think you might have over packed. We are only going to be away for three nights.”
I smiled at him and said, “In a few hours I don’t think you will be complaining”
We arrived in North Conway at about 3:30 and I suggest that we eat before going to the house.
It was 4:45 when we pulled into the driveway; it was 5:30 when we finally had the luggage in the house.
The house had two master suits, one was locked, (Mistress Kim’s room). I told my husband the person who owns the house did not want us to confuse rooms that is why that room is locked. Ours was the other suit.
I was right on schedule. The plan was at 6:00 for me to strip my husband down, and lead him to the basement and cuff him to the medical table. Over the next hour, I was to get him as horny as I could.
Mistress Kim told me that even though men always fantasize about being with more than one woman, sometimes when faced with that situation in real life it freaks them out.
If a person has never been with more than one woman it always works smoother to introduce the second or third woman after the man is hard and horny.
So between 6 & 7 my job was to get my husband really turned on, while Mistress Kim and Ms. Lee would sneaked into the house and get ready; then Mistress Kim would text me just before 7. I would go upstairs and meet her and Lee; and change into my sexy nurse outfit. Then we will all come down together and surprise my husband.
At 6.:00 I put on one of my husband’s favorite lingerie outfits (pink satin with white lace trim; panty, bra, and grater, with tan shiny stockings and white heels) I made him strip; took him by the hand and lead him to the basement.
The room was amazing it had to be 30 by 30 if not bigger, with a full bathroom and a walk in closet filled with dildos, handcuffs, whips, and anything else you could imagine, and had just about every piece of bondage equipment you could buy.
I saw the medical table and told my husband to lay on it. I cuffed his feet in the stocks and his wrist to the cuffs above his head, then I pulled the chain his wrist were cuffed to as tight as I could and secured it in place. My husband lay with his body stretched tight and helpless.
There was a 60’ flat screen TV on one wall so I put a DVD in the player and turned it on. The video I chose was of a women’s prison who’s warden and her select guards would tickle torture cute prisoners for hours and even days for fun. Then force them do all types of sex acts.
My husband followed me with his eyes as I walked around the room checking out all the different pieces of equipment. His cock was already hard. I told him I rented this place because of this room, and I asked him what he thought,
He said, “I think it is awesome”
I told him this was one part of his birthday present, and another part was; he was going to be my sex slave for the weekend, and what did he think of that?
He said, “He couldn’t have wished for a better birthday present.
I stood beside his stretched out body and began to tickle his belly and sides, he flexed his cock so it grew even bigger and harder; his eyes scanned my body in the sexy pink satin bikini and grater outfit.
I would tickle him hard for a while, and then I would softly glide my fingernails all over his upper body teasing the shit out of him. He would stare at me and then at the prisoner whose body lay stretched on a rack, dressed only in a pair of light collard silk panties in a dark prison dungeon getting gang tickle tortured by three very hot but sadistic women. There was absolutely no mercy for that petit burnet prisoner on the film. My husband and I listened and watched as she screamed with laughter and begged them to stop.
I would tease him by saying, “Wouldn’t you love to see me in the place of that prisoner? I in this cute pink lingerie outfit being gang tickled by 3 hot dominate women dressed in skimpy black leather outfits, knowing they could do anything they wanted to me; showing me no mercy as they tickled my bound and helpless body.”
He moaned “oh I would love to see that”
The prisoner now was unchained and dressed in cute white satin panties lying in the middle of a pile of plush pillows in the center of the warden’s living room. The two guards and warden walked in wearing lingerie and lay down on the pillows surrounding the girl. The warden said to the guards I think we should make sure she hasn’t forgotten her morning session, and at once the three of them pounced on her and, for the second time that day the three of them began a savage tickle attack on the poor girl,( the actress looked truly horrified like this wasn’t supposed to happen.)
The girl screamed with howls of laughter; it was all she could do, she was smaller than they were, and there was three of them and one of her. Her attackers looked like they were having so much fun, the more the prisoner screamed and begged the more her attackers laughed and harder they tickled her. (It was very HOT).
I found a sensitive spot on the side of my husband’s belly and took advantage of it (occasionally one of his spots becomes extra sensitive). I used all 10-finger nails and skillfully tickled that spot, not too hard, but not too soft either, and I watched him as he frantically tried to twist his hips to escape. Howls of laughter poured from him and pleas and begging me to stop filled the room. When I hit a spot like that there is no way I am going to stop, I tickled that spot until I knew he reached his breaking point and I gave him a rest. I just hope it stays that sensitive for a while.
I had brought my cell phone down to the basement with me and put it on a wooden stool while I tickled my husband. I looked at it and saw it was 6:30 so I took out the prison DVD video, and put in a new video that Mistress Kim suggested I buy –Titled; Tickled & Teased into Slavery (A 2 hour film).
It was about three hot Japanese women, who captured a blonde haired blue-eyed man (a young buff tourist): there plan was to turn him into a sex addict, and pimp him out to all the wealthy women as a sex toy.
An announcer on the DVD explained to the audience that in Japan; blonde hair, blue-eyed men are so rare in their society, and considered very exotic, and a very prestige’s status symbol for the super wealthy women; and they will pay big bucks to have access to one who is well trained.
The setting was a rural cabin in a forest; the inside of the cabin looked normal for anyone who entered, but in one of the back rooms was a closet, and at the back of the closet was a concealed door that lead to a basement.
In the basement was the blonde buff young man; he was chained naked, spread eagle to a bed that was only 6 to 8 inches off the floor, and the bed was surrounded by lots of large fluffy pillows. In one corner of the room was a bow flex machine, and in another corner was a toilet and open shower. On one wall was a flat screen TV. There were no windows, and the room was lit by 2 light bulbs hanging from the ceiling.
The three women were dressed in one piece black silk teddies with shiny tan pantyhose and high heels, and stood surrounding the chained man; the lead one told the young man that this was his new home and she hope he liked it.
The man cursed at her and said, “What the fuck do you crazy bitches want from me”
The woman told him “we are going to make you a sex addict, a willing sex slave, and pimp you out to very, very, rich women.”
The man cursed at her again, and said, “I will never do anything you crazy bitched want, and you better let me go now.” and he pulled hard on his restraints. “The police and the U.S. embassy are probably searching for me right now.”
The woman held up a newspaper article and showed it to the young man; it read, “A young American tourist is believed to have been washed out to sea by a strong rip tide, and was presumed drowned. The unnamed official said” ‘the U.S. Navy and the Japanese Coast Guard have called off the search, and have notified the man’s family” It showed a picture of the young man alongside the article.
The man looked stunned.
The woman said to him, “it will take weeks or even months, but you will become my sex slave, and do whatever I tell you, and you will submit to anyone I tell you to.”
He looked at her with rage and said, “I will never submit to you, let alone have sex with you, or some old Jap lady,” and called her a ****.
The woman smiled at him; and then knelt down on the pillows beside him; the other two knelt at the same time; one between his feet, and the other one across from the leader.
With a sweet smile on her face she began to softly glided her finger nails across his stomach and when she did that he flinched, which brought a wide grin from her and the other 2 women.
She said, “The secret to turning somebody into a willing sex slave is NOT through physical pain like whipping, or burning the person with blow torches, that only works on a slave for a short time and damages the valuable property.”
She paused, and said,” no; to truly make someone your slave it takes many weeks’, even months; you need to take total control of them, you need to make them want to do what you ask; out of pleasing you; not out of fear” and she winked at him.
Her fingernails continued to softly glide across his stomach as she spoke and you could see the man trying hard not to react, but his stomach kept involuntary flexing under the sensual touch of the woman.
She said, “When we captured you; you had a backpack with a laptop, and we went through all your files so we know a lot about you, and what web sites you like to visit.
The man looked at her with a confused expression on his face.
Then all at once, with no warning they all tickle attacked the chained man, one woman was working his right foot holding back the toes with one hand and tickling his stretched sole with long manicured fingers of her other hand. While the other 2 worked his upper body with skillful fingers; the basement room was immediately filled with his laughing, screams, and curses. After a few minutes instead of curses being herd through the howls of laughter, it was pleas for them to stop.
The women tickled him hard for about 15 minutes, before they gave him a break.
The leader said, “We know you like this from the files on your laptop” and grabbed his now hard cock.
Then she smiled and said, “We are going to keep your cock hard for 4 hours, and then give you a one hour break, then we are going tickle and tease you again for 4 hours, followed by another one hour break, and then we are going to repeat the process again.
The lady sat back and put her shiny pantyhose feet on his belly and winked at the young man and said, again “we know what you like,” and began to tickle him with her toes. The other 2 women join in tickling him with their fingernails. At once the man began laughing again and pleading for them to stop.
When they finally stopped the woman said to him, “we are experts in teasing men, and have done this many times; now I will explain to you how this is going to work.”
She went on, “we are going to tease you for up to 12 hours a day (in 3, four hour sessions) using any tool we need to use to keep your cock hard. We know what turns you on, and what your sexual fantasies are, (and the 3 women giggled) and the leader assured him they will be used against you.
This will be repeated every day, and After 5 days; if you have been good we will let you cum, (that will be your reward for being good) if you are bad we will continue to tickle and tease you and keep you so horny and sexually frustrated that you will eventually do anything I say to get relief.
Then after you cum, we will start the process again right away, five more 12-hour days of teasing and tickling. This routine will continue until I am satisfied that you are making progress. Remember you are a slave, and you will be chained down here for 22 hours a day; we will take you outside for 2 to 3 hours of sunshine every day, and she winked at him and tossed his hair, and said we must keep this naturally blonde.
If you have to go to the toilet, your hands will be cuffed behind your back so you cannot jerk off, after you use the toilet in the morning we will wash you in the shower. All your meals will be hand feed to you.
She asked, “Do you understand what I have said?”
He looked at her with disbelief, but did not respond.
The leader nodded to the woman across from her, that woman got up, shoved a black leather gag in his mouth, and fastened it tight, and then they all began another tickle attack on the bound man’s feet, belly, ribs, and armpits. (I am writing a series on this theme)
I was sitting on a stool lightly tickling my husband’s belly and ribs, as we watched the opening scene of the movie, and I saw is hard cock flexing and throbbing. I softly glided the palm of my hand down his shaft, and he let out a long moaned.
I stood up, took off my bra, and dangled my tits very close to his face, as I tickle his armpits, he moaned, “honey you are driving me insane.”
I asked him, “do you want me to stop” and I rapidly spider tickled his armpits.
He screamed, “Don’t ever stop! Please! Don’t ever stop” through his giggles as I glided my fingernails down the side of his ribs.
I stood up beside him; now lightly tickling his belly, and letting him look at me topless, and asked him, “I bet you would love to be that guy in the video, having three sexy women tickling and teasing you for days, and even weeks; endless tickling and teasing you would love that wouldn’t you?”
He did not say anything so I very softly and gently stroked his cock with on hand and using the fingernails of the other hand and lightly tickled his belly.
I said, “Tell me the truth, you would love to have 3 beautiful women tickle tease you for days wouldn’t you”
His cock was throbbing so I stopped touching it- I did not want him to cum so I tickled all around it.
He moaned and said, “Yes honey, I would love it, but only if you were one of them.”
I smiled at him and thought to myself; he always knew what to say to make me love him even more.

Patr 2 is posted:
let me know what you think;
Part three will post this evening or This weekend.

This is awesome, sounds like my perfect woman. Love all the teasing too, and stories and vids. Can't wait for more. Thank you for sharing

great post buddy!
hn3xq5

thanks smarsh & Jerry 67911 - your kinds words makes all the time and haed work worth it

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back