• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birthay Present part 2 FFF/M - FFFFFF/F FF/F

bold

TMF Novice
Part 2
My phone vibrated with a text message, telling me it was time to go and meet Mistress Kim and Ms. Lee up stairs.
I told my husband I was going up stairs for a minute to change, and would bring back the finale part of his birthday present. (The first part was the rented house and dungeon, the second part was him being my sex slave, and the 3rd part was Mistress Kim and Ms. Lee). I said enjoy the movie while I am gone.
When I reached the top of the stairs I saw Mistress Kim and Ms. Lee standing there already dressed as sexy nurses. They looked sooooo sexy in the 2 piece white nurses uniforms; the bottoms were short little skirts that had a little red crosses on the front and one on the ass. The tops were tied halter tops with Red Crosses over each breast, and the both had little nurse hats on. You could see their white silk and lace garters attached to white shiny stockings and white pumps.
They hugged me and asked, “How’s it going? Is he primed?”
I said, “oh yeah he’s primed, and he’s not the only one, I am so fucking horny too.”
Kim said, “Quick get changed.”
We all ran down to the bedroom and I changed into my nurse uniform that was exactly like theirs. As I changed Kim and Lee told me that they got to N.H. around 1:00pm today and had a nice day at a local beauty spa and had facials and their hair done.
I told them they both looked awesome, and as I put the nurse hat on and adjusted it. We all stood there together looking in the full length mirror dressed as sexy nurse and Mistress Kim said, let’s go get him ladies.”
When we walked into the basement, my husband turned his head from the movie when he heard the door open, and his eyes popped wide open as he saw three sexy nurses surround him.
Kim first went and shut the TV off, and then stood at his feet, Lee stood next to her, and I stood on his left side.
My husband’s cock was still rock hard.
I said, “Honey this is Mistress Kim” and nodded in her direction, she smiled and gave him a very cheerful Hi. Then I introduced Ms. Lee and, she gave him a wink and a friendly smile and said, “Nice to meet you.”
My husband looked at both the very sexy women dressed in their nurse costumes as they bent back his toes and began to tie them to the stocks. He then looked at me with a confused look, as the skin on the soles of his feet was being stretched tight.
I said,” this is the third part of your birthday present. I have hired Mistress Kim and Ms. Lee, who are both professional ticklers to help me tickle and tease you for the whole weekend.” His eyes went wide again as I leaned forward and started to put a gag in his mouth.
He whispered to me,” Thank you; you are so awesome.”
I fastened his gag and then I winked at him; picked up a clipboard that I had brought down with me, and said, “This patient has been admitted to our clinic because of depression, and sadness. The doctor has prescribed – INTENSE HAPPY THERAPY to cure him.”
I said, “Nurse Lee and Nurse Kim will you prep his feet for the session, and I will get him in the right frame of mind.
They both replied, “Yes nurse Sandy.”
I started to tickle my husband’s belly and ribs moving my fingers lightly but very quickly, repeatedly over his mid-section and I watched him arch his head back and moan and scream into the gag.
Kim and Lee returned from the bathroom pushing a stainless steel medical cart; on the cart,- a stainless steel pan filled with water, some small hand towels, some small brushes, and oils, and lotions.
They stopped the cart at my husband’s feet and then, Nurse Kim sat on a stainless steel stool in front of his left foot, and Lee did the same in front of his right foot.
I stopped tickling my husband and put a pillow under his head so he could see the 2 hot nurses, and what they were about to do to him.
Kim and Lee each took a hand towel and soaked it in the water and smiling at my husband, said, “Happy Birthday,”
They began scrubbing the soles of his feet with the wet towels, and my husband immediately began pulling very hard on his restraints and his body raised and twisted as much as it could, which was not much, and he screamed into his gag; and I could clearly make out what he was screaming, “it tickles! It tickles! Oh fuck it tickles!”
I knew my husband’s limits, but this was intense, so I had Kim and Lee stop and I asked my husband if he was OK, and he said “yes, but that was intense.”
I said, “If you want us to stop, just yell ORANGE.”
He said “OK.”
Then I asked him,” do you want us to continue, and he smiled and shook his head yes.”
Lee said to me, “boy his feet are sensitive.”
In addition, Kim added, “He is sadistic isn’t he?”
I said, “He sure is”
We continued the merciless tickle attack on my bound husband’s sexy body and feet.
After about a few minutes we stopped, and Kim and Lee took the small soft brushes and wet them in the bucket of water and, Kim said to my husband, “if you thought the towels tickled this is going to drive you insane.”
I said to him, I want to prepare you for what is coming. First, they are going to scrub the balls of your feet, and at that Kim took her brush and scrubbed the ball of his foot. My husband jerked and pulled at his restraints and screamed into the gag. After ten seconds Kim stopped.
Then I said, after a few minutes of that; they are going to scrub the arches and soles of your feet for a few minutes, and at that Lee took her brush and scrubbed the sensitive skin on the arch of the foot; which again sent my husband into fits of hysterical laughter and fruitless pulls on his restraints.
Then I said, “After that they will scrub the whole foot just to make sure it is clean, and ready for the next step. I explained that it is very important for his feet be clean and sensitive for the HAPPY THERAPY to be effective.
I looked at Kim and Lee who looked so sexy in those costumes, and they both had huge smiles on their faces waiting for me to give the order to start. Then I looked down into my husband’s eyes, and wiggled my fingers above his face and said, “Honey the three of us is going to tickle torture you so bad right now. I wiggled my fingers into the base of his neck, (out of all the years of tickling him I found this to be one of his most ticklish spot if you did it right) and at the same time yelled tickle him girls.
My husband screamed and fought with all his might as the brushes scrubbed his feet and my fingers found their mark on the base of his sensitive neck.
The next few minutes or so was the most incredible thing I have ever witnessed or felt. My husband was being sexually tortured (I mean this was real tickle torture- no playing or faking) and I was doing it to him, along with two sexy women; whom I paid to do this with me.
My husband bound tight and his body stretched out on a table unable to move, helpless! In addition, he was screaming and was begging and laughing at the top of his lungs; even with a gag in his mouth, it was loud.
All his muscles were flexing and pulling on the restraints, desperately trying to free himself: and the more agony he seemed to be in; the hotter I got; and the hotter I got the more I wanted to make him scream and suffer.
When we stopped his body went limp, and I heard Lee say, “Sandy that was so fucking awesome,”
Kim asked, “Sandy did he ever say the safe word Orange?”
I looked at my husband, whose face was sweating, and he smiled at me through his gag and he shook his head no- meaning he never said orange.
I looked at Kim and said, “No he never said it,” I winked at her and grabbed his hard cock and said” I bet he’s not the only one who is horny.”
I said,” Nurses it’s time to oil those feet”
Kim and Lee both picked up bottles of baby oil and coated his feet, and at the same time began racking their fingernails up and down his soles, while I softly scrapped my fingernails across his stomach.
I saw his eyes roll back into his head, and I heard a deep groan come from him; and then he really lost it and started to pull franticly on the restrains, and he flailed his head from side to side, and laughter pour from him as well as screams of agony and ecstasy.
It was so fucking hot watching him, desperately try to break free and listening to him scream.
I looked back at Kim and Lee, they both had huge smiles on their faces, and they were both working their fingers as fast as they could. It seems they were like me; the more my husband screamed, and fought to get free; the more we wanted to tickle him.
Then Lee picked up a small brush and looked at me; as if to ask –Can I us this on his oiled soles-?
I winked at her and nodded my head YES, and Kim picked up a brush as well. They poured more oil all over his feet and then slide the soft bristle brushes up and down his souls.
My husband’s screams came through the gag and filled the room.
After a few more minutes we stopped and let him have a brief rest.
When we continued I said, Nurses it’s time to apply the lotion, and Kim and Lee each took a bottle of moisturizing cream and cover the soles of his feet with it. Causing my husband to giggle and twitch as they did it.
Then I said tickle attack; and Kim and Lee used the little brushes in one hand and the fingernails of the other hand to tickle torture the soles of his feet. I tickled his belly and ribs.
After a few minutes, we stopped to give him a much need break.
Kim got up and went to the walk in closet on the other side of the room, and Lee softly dried the remaining lotion from my husband’s feet.
Kim came back with a blow dryer and used it to blow dry his feet, she said it will really pull the skintight.
When she was done, we all stood up and looked down at my husband, who looked surprisingly good considering for nearly two hours he has been tickle tortured.
I looked at my husband and winked, and said, “now that the prep work is done, we can start your therapy.
I looked at Kim and Lee and said.” the doctor has prescribed HAPPY THERAPY for this patient, so let’s make him happy;” and I took my top off, and so did Kim and Lee. My husband’s eye went wide as we dropped our tops and fondled our own breasts for a while. Then without warning we tickle attacked him again. The prep work on his feet must have worked because when Kim and Lee lightly tickled his soles with their fingernails he reacted.
We spent another 30 minutes switching between intense tickling and sensual teasing him in our nurse’s uniforms.
Then we un cuffed him and led him to a standing cross (which had a padded back and had a adjustable head rest- something I had never seen). When he was secured Mistress Kim pulled out a large pin in the back of the cross, and the cross tilted back and ended up lying flat like a bed 3 feet off the floor. (Now I under stood the padded back and headrest).
She adjusted his headrest so it tilts up and he could look around the room.
I told him we are going for a costume change, and Lee started a new DVD for him to watch while we were gone. The DVD’s title - Cheerleader Initiation, and the cover looked hot, a cute blonde-haired woman with a worried look on her face dressed only in a pair of cute pink satin panties; she was bound spread eagle on a matt. The tied Blonde, surrounded by six hot girls dressed in skimpy cheerleader uniforms, all having wicked and lustful smiles, and holding their fingernails just above the tender skin of the bound girl.
When we got up stairs Kim said to me,” that was fucking amazing.”
Lee through our cheerleader uniforms on the bed, she said, “I got Oakland Raider, cheerleader uniforms, because they are the bad girls of the NFL.”
As we changed costumes I said, “I hope you girls don’t mind, but I need to bring my Magic Wand down with me next time, I am so horny, and I need to cum, plus my husband really like it if he knows it turns me on to tickle him.”
Lee and Kim looked at each other and then at me, and Kim said, “Sandy; news flash! Your husband is fucking hot! I mean we are talking sexy; there is not a woman on this planet with a pulse, which would not be soaking wet between the legs after tickling and torturing him. I mean with all due respect, what just took place in the basement was one of the most erotic experiences of my life; and I am a pro.”

I looked at both of them for a minute, and then laughed and, said, “So you won’t think I’m weird if I masturbated?”
They both laughed and, Lee asked, “Would you be mad at us if we masturbated too.”
I looked at both of them and said, “it is a huge turn on for my husband to know that were get off on doing this, and it is not just some chore we suffer through and pretend to like. So please cum as often as you like,”
Kim and Lee hi fived each other, and we finished dressing as the bad girls of the NFL- the Oakland Raider Cheerleaders. The uniforms were very skimpy black and silver 2 piece costumes with shiny tan pantyhose, and we wore black pumps.
We checked ourselves in the mirror together and I said, “Let’s go tickle and tease the living shit out of my hot husband.”
We entered the basement and Kim shut the TV off again, and I walked up between my husband’s spread legs, and Lee stood at his right side and Kim stood on his left side. My husband looked around at us and I could tell he really like what he saw, and his eyes went from one of us to the other, repeatedly. Kim turned and bent over showing him her black satin panties and pantyhose cover ass, and Lee squeezed and lightly tickled her breasts, and I raised a leg and put my shiny pantyhose foot at the base of his balls. We teased him like this for a while showing him all different angles of our bodies and costumes, and his hard cock flexed and jumped with excitement.
Then we all started softly gliding our nails over his upper body, Kim and Lee were softly tickling his stomach ribs and sides, and I was gently tickling his thighs and all around his groin.
This was going to be more of a teasing torture, than the last hour, our plan was to tease him with some intense tickle torture thrown in.
I watched my husband’s and he was moaning, and flexing his cock, the only thing he could move, sometimes he would shut his eyes and turn his head and groan into his gag, and other times he would stare at us with incredible pleading in his eyes, like he was saying –I want to cum soooo bad-.
Lee and Kim were looking at my husband like he was a lamb and they were wolves, and my husband new it, It didn’t take a rocket scientists to see we were all really turned on and loved doing this to him.

For this role play it was Lee’s turn to tell a story, and we all listened while gliding our finger nails all over him and watching him try to twist and turn his body to escape the teasing fingernails.

Lee started her story by saying; she was a cheerleader for the Oakland Raiders for a few years back in her early twenties. She said, the year she made the team there were only 4 open spots on the 28-member team, 45 girls tried out, and she was one of the 4 who made it.
She told us, they break the 28 girls up into 4 squads; 7 members per squad, because during the games each squad is assigned to a specific place on the field so all sides of the stadium should have a squad ; one squad in each of end zones, and one squad on each side lines.
Lee was assigned to squad 2, which made her very happy because the girls of that squad were very helpful to her during the tryouts, especially the leader Heather a beautiful and sweet Asian girl.
When the director of the cheerleaders made the announcements to the whole team on who the new members would be, and which squad the new girls would be on she said,” squads are like a family in a family,” and told us that each squad practices together and lives together when on the road for away games.
Squad 2 was waiting for me in the gym and all the girls hugged me and made me feel very welcome to their little family. They all told me they had hoped it was I on their squad, which made me, feel good.

Heather the squad leader said,” The uniform ceremony will be held at my place at 7:00 tonight”, and looked at me and said,” it is Raiderett tradition that her squad present a new member her uniform.

The others girls said bring an overnight bag, because it always turns into a slumber party.
I showed up at Heathers at 7:00 sharp, heather lived on the top floor of a warehouse not far from the stadium, and it was very big and a cool place. All the other girls were there drinking cocktails, someone made me a vodka tonic, and we sat around made small talk for a while.
Then heather walked out with a new Raiderett uniform covered in plastic along with silver boots and a package of shiny pantyhose.
All the girls stood up and clapped as she presented the uniform to me. I blushed and said,” thank you,” and then Heather said, “you have to put it on and model it for us, and she pointed to a hall way that led to the bedroom where she wanted me to change.
When I came out all the girls were dressed is shiny silk black and silver robes, and when I entered the room they started to clap again and formed a circle around me.
I looked at Heather and she said, I looked great in the uniform, and all the girls agreed. Then Heather said, we have a tradition on squad 2 that the new girl must go thru a night of initiation, and then she, and all the other girls started to wiggle their fingers; and saying in unison tickle, tickle, tickle.
I looked at all of them dressed in their black silk robes as they slow tighten the circle around me chanting tickle, tickle, tickle.
I pleaded with them “please don’t please”, and then they attacked all at once and I screamed NOOOOOOO! As I felt all of their fingernails make contact at the same time. I felt fingers tickling my stomach, sides, tits, and ass. As they were tickling me, they also guided me to a matt and they let me fall down on it laughing, and they all surrounded me grabbing my arms and legs.
I felt my arms being raised above my head leaving my body unprotected, and my wrist being cuffed. At the same time, I felt someone removing my boots, which freaked me out because my feet are so ticklish, and then I felt cuffs tighten around my ankles.
In less than 30 seconds, I was cuffed spread eagle on a mat, and six girls were now surrounding me with huge smiles on their faces.
Heather said with a huge smile on her face and a wink,” Lee we all had to go thru it.”
The girls stood up and dropped their robes and they were all dressed in cute baby doll panties and nighties.
One of the girls said to the others, “she looks really sexy in the uniform,” and they all agreed.
Then one said, do you think she knows how much those pantyhose increased the tickling sensation?
Heather said with a lustful smile, “let’s show her”, and they all quickly knelt down and began to tickle me again and I screamed and howled in laughter, there were one girl on each foot, and one girl on each thigh. Their manicured fingernail on the shiny tan pantyhose was unbearable my thighs and feet are unbelievably ticklish and the panty hose was not helping. The other two girls tickled my belly ribs, and armpits. I was screaming, pulling, and trying to twist my body, but it was useless; all I could do was laugh.

My husband was close to hyperventilating, as we teased his body with our finger nails, he was breathing hard, not from laughing, but from tortured by our teasing fingernails.
Lee kept telling her story in great detail on how the girls tickled every inch of her in the sexy cheerleader uniform and how the fingernails tickling the shiny tan pantyhose, were driving her to the brink of insanity.
Then Mistress Kim told Lee and me to stand at the feet of my husband while she tilted the X frame up so he was almost vertical again, and could see us better as we stood in front of him.
Kim stood on one side of Lee and I stood on the other. (Kim whispered we need to give him a break or he could pass out) Then Kim said to Lee, continue your story and raise you’re her arms high above your head. When Lee raised her arms up stretching her sexy belly and mid-section leaving them exposed, Kim started to slowly and gently tickle her sides, and , and told me to join. When I did, a loud groan came from my husband and his hard cock bounced up and down.
Lee giggled and squirmed as we slowly glided our fingernails all across her belly and ribs, which brought another loud groan from my husband, but Lee never, dropped her arms and she continued the story as we lightly tickled her.
My husband now had a great view of us in our skimpy costumes and shiny pantyhose legs.
I must admit tickling Lee was really turning me on. She would squirm and giggle as we gently tickled her, but she never lost her place in her story, and her story was getting hotter and hotter.
Kim suggested that we all take off our tops, and as we did, she went to the near wall and rolled over a tall beam that was in a sturdy base and also grabbed two long eagle feathers.
Kim cuffed Lee’s wrists together and hung them on a hook sticking out near the top of the beam, stretching Lee’s sexy upper body tight, and leaving her vulnerable to our feathers and fingernails.

My husband’s eyes were popping out of his head, and his hard cock was bouncing up and down like crazy.
Kim said, we are only going to softly tickle and tease Lee now, because I want her to finish her story; it’s really good and your husband is loving it. Moreover, it will be a huge visual turn on for him to see us tease Lee by slowly caressing her with our fingernails and feathers.
Kim and I tickled Lee’s, tits, belly and ribs, with the feathers in 1 hand, our fingernails of the free hand, and she squirmed and sometimes shook her body making her tits bounce.

Lee continued her story; after about a half hour of being gang tickle tortured and playfully taunted by the six girls, the cute blonde girl named Lisa rolled over a large suitcase that had big red letters written on both sides that said, “Rookie Bag”.
She opened it, and it was over flowing with lingerie, and pantyhose. She picked out a pink pair of satin panties that had cute satin ruffles on the ass, and the words, “please tickle me” in small print stitched on the front.
Heater explained to me, “part of being the rookie on the squad is that when we are on the road for away games we are under curfew, and to keep from being bored we play games.”
Lisa said, “last year I was the rookie, and all these guys wanted to play was tickle games, and guess who got tickled the most was.”
Two of the other girls started to tickle Lisa, and as they tickled her, they teased her saying; you loved it, admit it Lisa, you loved it. Lisa laughed and tries to fight them off and said, Ok! Ok! I loved it.
Lee said,” I was still tied spread eagle in the skimpy uniform, and the girls were all looking at me with lustful smiles and some of them were now topless”.
Heather said, if you want us to give you a break from tickling rookie, then you have to do a strip dance for us and then put on the panties Lisa picked out; it is tradition that last year’s rookie gets to pick the first piece of lingerie for you to model.”
Then Heather continued and said, and then we all take a turn to pick something out of the rookie bag for you to model, and then tickle you again while wearing it; that is part of the initiation.
Lee said, she looked at all the girls and hesitated to speak, because she did not know what to say, she thought to herself did someone find out that she loved tickling and it turned her on, and when tickled long enough made her cum, and then she heard some say; times up, and they began to tickle her again.

She said they tickled her for a long time and the girls who were tickling her thighs kept taking turns tickling her pussy, and the girls tickling her upper body kept tickling her tits, and the girls tickling her pantyhose feet were merciless.
She said I was going out of my mind and finally screamed Ok I will do it, I will strip and wear the panties.
As they un cuffed me, one of the girls said, at least you get to get out of those pantyhose, I know every time the girls tickle me they make me wear them and it is torture for me, but I love it all the same, and she winked at me.
Lee said, she danced and did her best erotic striptease for her teammates and they clapped and cheered, and she really got into it. Someone past around feathers to all the girls, and when she danced in front of them they would tickle her with the feather, it did not really tickle, but it looked sexy and felt good.
She said, I put the cute ruffled panties on, and the girls made a circle and I dance in the middle of it. I was really starting to loosen up and enjoy myself; I would shake my ass at someone and they would tickle it, and their fingers felt good on my ass as they slide across the satin ruffled panties, and I would shake my tits in front of someone and they would tickle and squeeze them making my nipples hard.
They played a long song as I danced in my panties, and after the song ended, I stood there and they all looked at me, smiled, and said tickle, tickle. Then they all jumped me again and began another all-out tickle attack; they pinned me to the floor two girls pinning my arms high above my head and two girls pinning my legs stretching them far apart so they could tickle my upper thighs and the edges of my pussy – and I loved it.

I was soaking wet between my legs, caressing Lee’s sexy body with the feather and my fingernails, and listening to her story, and watching and listening to my husband as he moaned and pulled on his restrains in sexual frustration. I was dizzy with lust.
Kim unhooked Lee’s cuffs from the tall beam, but kept the cuffs on her wrists, and then made her turn around facing away from my husband and bend forward showing her black satin panties and shiny pantyhose covered ass and the back of her thighs.
Kim slowly started to tickle her ass on one cheek and I did the same on the other cheek, I love the feel of satin especially when I am tickling it.
My Husband moaned with a loud and long groan as he watched us tickle Lee’s ass, and listening to her giggle and jump and shake her ass as we slowly and sensually tickled it.
Then Kim said, I have a better idea, and she said Sandy why don’t you tickle your husband’s cock with the feather while Lee and I grab a couple of chairs.
I stood between his legs, and now that Kim had titled the X frame up he was almost eye level with me (standing almost vertical). I raised the feather and slowly twirled in front of his face and then I lowered it, and began slowly dragging the feather from the base of his cock all the way to the top of its pulsating head.
His cock jumped as the soft touch of the feather slowly made its way up the very sensitive skin of the erect penis.
His eyes were scanning my exposed tits and sexy upper body, as well as my pantyhose legs with incredible lust, and he would pull violently on his restrains trying to get free.
I teased him by saying; I bet you would love to get your hands on me right now and fuck me hard? That made him pull even more violently on his restraints.
I swirled the feather over the head of his cock, knowing that is the most sensitive part of it, and smiled at him.
It must have tickled, because he shook even more violently, and I heard high-pitched screams, giggles, and cursing coming through the gag all at once.
Kim and Lee brought two wood chairs and set them right in front of the X frame with the high backs facing each other about four feet apart.
Then Lee asked Kim, do you want my ass first or my tits. Kim said tits.
Lee stood in the middle between the two chairs and lean forward, putting her hands on the back of the wooden chair letting her tits hang down right in front of Kim. Kim sat on the chair facing Lee, reached out, and started to tickle and fondle Lee’s breasts. I sat in the other chair behind Lee and as she bent forward, her ass was right there close to me, and I started to tickle the pantyhose and satin panties.
My husband had a great view of the show, his cock was less than a foot away from us, and it bounced and throbbed with excitement. I noticed Kim picking up a feather and using it on Kim’s tits and then would sometime drag it over my husband cock.
I did the same, tickling Lee’s ass and thighs with the fingernails of one hand, and using the feather to tickle between her legs and around her pussy. Then I would use the feather on my husband’s cock when Kim was not using her feather on it. We would take turns tickling his cock and he was going crazy.

Lee continued her story, even while we teased her.
She said, the girls held me down and not only tickled the shit out me, but also were teasing my tits and pussy and I was going crazy. When they stopped, I was so horny, and they knew it.
One girl said,” I love those pink ruffled panties, they’re so cute, and you can easily tell when they get wet.”
All the girls cheered and clapped, and I felt myself blush.
Heather, said my turn to choose from the rookie bag, and she pulled out a one-piece nylon body stocking, made of the same shiny material as the pantyhose.
All the girls again clapped and cheered as Heather held it up.
I was still lying on the floor and looked up at the shiny pantyhose body suit as heather held over me, and I said in a defeated voice, OH SHIT, and all the girls laughed, and helped me to my feet.
They put on music again, and they told me that I had to dance and strip out of the satin pink ruffled panties, and as I did, they groped and teasingly tickled me with their fingers and feathers.

When I was dressed in the body stocking, the girls formed another circle; I dance in the middle, and this time they made me dance with my arms over my head, and I heard some of them say to each other, “her body is amazing”. That might have embarrassed some girls, but it turned me on hearing that.

Each girl took a turn dancing with me in the middle of the circle, and as I danced with my arms raised, they would teasingly glide their fingernails over the shiny pantyhose material, and each girl made sure to tickle my tits, ass, and belly.
It was awesome, I loved the idea they were getting off on me, and I defiantly played along shacking my ass and tits as they tickled them, but I was a little l worried because, even the softest touch would tickle me through this material, and I knew I would cum if they tickled me long enough. (That could be embarrassing)
The music stopped and I froze with my arms raised high, and I felt panic and excitement run through my mind. They closed in on me wiggling their fingers and chanting tickle, tickle, tickle, he we come. They all had big smiles on their faces in anticipation of what they were about to do to me.
When they attacked I lost it, I was screaming and laughing and I pulled my arms down trying to protect my belly and ribs from their fingers, but I was too late they had me.

This time they took me to the mat and before I knew it, I was bound spread eagle again, and their fingernails seemed to be scraping every inch of the nylon body stocking, sending a tickling sensation through every nerve of my body; I was laughing so hard tears were coming from my eyes.
There was on girl on each foot again, dragging and spider tickling their fingernails up and down the shiny pantyhose covering my sensitive soles. Another girl knelt between my spread legs tickling my upper thighs and teasing my pussy. Then there were two girls, one on each side of my mid-section and they tickled my sides, ribs, belly, and tits, and boy did it tickle when their fingernails scrapped over the nylon covering my stomach.
Another one knelt down above my head, and put my head between her thighs and tickled my armpits as well as my tits.
I was laughing like crazy, and trying to twist and buck my body to elevate some of the tickling, but it was useless there was no escaping their tickling fingers.
I looked around at their beautiful smiling faces and sexy bodies, and I could see how much they loved doing this me and how turned on they were.
Then it happened I could not stop it; and I came with a series of screams and giggles and the girls continued to tickle me as I came.
I could hear them all cheering, and someone said, don’t stop tickling her yet, let’s make her have another orgasm, and then I heard some say OK, but I get to pick from the rookie bag next.

I screamed.” Lee, Kim, I cannot take any more, Lee’s beautiful black satin and pantyhose ass in my face and that incredible story, and my bound sexy husband, with his rock hard cock inches from my face I can’t take anymore.”
I grabbed my magic wand and stood in front of my husband staring at his bound sexy body. I turned it on and pressed it hard against my pussy, and within 30 seconds; thundering waves of muscle spasms ripped through me.
I dropped to my knees still holding the vibrator hard against my pussy, moaning and screaming and breathing hard and fast, as more orgasms ripped through me, and juices flowed out from between my legs.
When I stopped, I knelt their feeling the shivers of ecstasy pulsate through me, when I heard other vibrators going, I looked behind me, and saw Kim and Lee sitting on the chairs holding vibrators against their own pussy’s, with looks of lustful pleasure on their faces as orgasms ripped through them.
My husband looked at us with wide eyes and a huge smile on his face, but I could tell he was breathing very hard.

This is excellent as well. Love the detail. Hope there's more

nice story.
x5va7a8

thanks smarsh & Jerry 67911 - your kinds words makes all the time and hard work worth it

incredible

That is the most amazing story ever!!!!!
I can't wait for the next one. Do you have more stories? I would love to know. Do you do any with hooter girls?
Is there a rating above excellent this one is it!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back