• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Demon, Part 3 (M/M, Adult)

BigBlueFeather

TMF Novice
Demon, Part 3

By: BigBlueFeather

Sitting in the chair at the desk, you look through the paper, drumming the fingers of your left hand. Seeing nothing of interest, you turn the page, drumming the fingers of your right hand. You continue this pattern, going through today's paper until you reach the funnies. Smiling, you prop the paper up to read, and drum all your fingers.

Muffled laughter bounces through the room as you read each strip, every panel. The funnier ones are accompanied by light giggling, while the unfunny ones have loud laughter coupled with them, in an attempt to make them funnier.

Closing the paper, you sigh contentedly. "Well that was fun, wasn't it boys?" You grin and look to either side of your chair. Flat on their stomachs are a pair of naked boys, one reddish blond, one pitch black brunette. Arms tied securely behind their backs, mouths taped shut, and bare feet tied tightly to either armrest of the chair with their soles pointed skyward in perfect range of your fingers, they pant and catch their breaths.

"Hmm? Couldn't hear you. Cale, having fun?" You skitter your left hand across the soft upturned demon feet, watching as the boy bucks and laughs into the tape. You remember how he told you that Pete's presence will decrease the time it will take to accumulate the energy required by a large margin, it will still be quite a while until your cock is your own again. Your fingers scribble faster on his soles.

Turning to your right, you shake your head as Pete lies there, shifting to reposition his rock hard cock. "Guess I don't need to even ask, do I Petey?" Your fingers skritch and scratch up and down his soles as well, smaller than Cale's but no less ticklish. Even your nearly insatiable libido, when you had control over it, could not have matched the short boy's. He's only been here a few days and already he must have shot his load more times than you in all the time you've been here.

Of course, your and Cale's sadistic tickler personality, and Pete's love of being tickled to within an inch of his life probably have a great deal to do with that.

You continue wiggling your fingertips all across four very ticklish soles as you ponder what comes next in your increasingly complicated life.

While not tickling, or being tickled, the three of you are working at refurbishing the Inn as best you can - cleaning up the mess mostly. You want it as spotless as it can be, for you've decided to open the place up for a select clientele.

Ticklish boys.

Now you thought it would be hard to look for such a thing, but you explained this idea to Petey and Cale, the latter having grinned manically for a few hours, the former pouting, thinking he'd get tickled less if there were more people here. But Petey did grin an adorably evil smile himself a few moments later.

He knew a friend who probably needed a place to stay who was incredibly ticklish. Well, 'friend' was a loose term.

Apparently they had worked together once, when they were both tickle tortured. Pete had been in heaven, but his friend had been in hell by the end. He wouldn't go into much detail, probably on purpose since Cale seemed intent on hearing the story, but when Pete refused, he attempted to tickle it out of the cute boy. Big mistake if you wanted to get the blond boy to work with you, since he's refusing to talk now in hopes Cale or you'll try and tickle him for it again.

But anyway for the past two days, Petey had been working on tracking Kyle down, and inviting him to stay. The cute older boy was certain he would need a place to stay, and he was supposed to show up later this afternoon to check the place out.

Alas, it is mid-morning now, and while there was still a bunch of cleanup to do, you just really weren't feeling it right now. What you were feeling were the ticklish tootsies tied to your chair, slowly, with pointed fingertips.

You take the time to notice that Pete tends to shriek louder into his tape-gag when you wiggle your fingers up and down his arches, whereas Cale bucks and screams more when his toes are targeted by wiggly nails. You exploit this, nails scribbling over Pete's pink arches and Cale's pale toes, until you hear a crash from the direction of the lobby.

Stopping and quickly untying Cale, you order him to find out what that was. He disappears quickly as you untie Pete, who pouts adorably at the loss of the tickling. You both put on some jeans, forgoing underwear as Cale returns.

"There is a pair of humans in the lobby, knocking things around." He reports with a smile.

"Can you do something about them Cale?" You ask, unsure about the extent of his demonic power. Cale merely grins wider and nods, motioning you to follow.

Silently creeping on bare feet, you and Pete watch as Cale magically snakes a bunch of electrical cords, wires and decorative ropes towards the boys in the lobby. Inching closer, the two rowdy boys don't notice until it's too late, they shout and pull and try to run, but Cale manages to string them up in the middle of the lobby side by side.

"Hey! What the hell!?" The taller one exclaims.

"L-let us down!" Shouts the shorter.

The three of you stalk into their field of view, sizing these troublemakers up. The taller is a brown haired boy of about 20, somewhat handsome face with bright green eyes. Darkly tanned skin, covered by a tee shirt and tight jeans, with sneakers on his feet.

The shorter is a blond boy, also about 20, with glasses on his face and a paler complexion. He has a nice button down shirt with his too-tight jeans, and stylish runners on.

They're both hanging in the air, arms together and tied that way, legs spread making them look like a pair of upside down letter Y's. They're close enough to each other that the blond's left shoe is slightly touching the brunette's right. They pull at the mystical bonds as you and your companions approach them.

"Welcome to my humble establishment, boys. Do pardon the mess..." You say mockingly, looking around at the mess these two have made. They shift uncomfortably in the air, not saying anything. "Might I ask who you both are?"

Again, they say nothing, and you shake your head. You introduce yourself, as well as Cale and Pete, and ask again. "You two are...?"

As silence reigns, Cale steps forward, putting a fingertip to the top of each boy's shirt. "Do not make Master ask again. You both are in a great deal of trouble and disrespecting him shall make your already unpleasant future all the more... Torturous." As he says that final word, he drags his sharp nail down their chests lightly, barely enough to feel it. But with his powers, he slices the shirts open and with a flick of the finger, banishes them both across the room.

The pair gawk at him and the shorter shakes, and squeaks out. "A-Aiden! A-and he's Jacob!" The latter starts and glares at his friend.

"Aiden!" Clearly displeased, Jacob tries again to pull his arms down, but to no avail.

"Aiden and Jacob. A pleasure. Simply a pleasure." You walk up to the trussed up boys, licking your lips in what you hope is a creepy and evil way. "I shall enjoy your stay at the Blue Bird. But alas, your attire is simply against the dress code. Cale?"

Needing no more prompting, Cale places a hand on either boy's hip, and pulls away, taking the rest of their clothes with him. A pair of undignified squeaks comes right after as both boys try to kick or close their legs.

"N-no! Please!" Aiden begs already, not even knowing what they're in for.

"S-sickos! F-fucking pervs!" Jacob takes a more offensive approach in his mannerism, not that it will help either.

"Now boys, it is time for your punishment - you were very naughty, what you did to my property. So you must be properly disciplined." Fingertips touch bare stomachs, both sets wiggle lightly.

"Eehehehe HEehehehwhahhaahat the fuhuhuhuck!?" Jacob giggles and mouths off as he hangs there, trying to curl up and protect himself.

"NEehehehe EHehehehHeheeneoo dohoon't!" Aiden meanwhile twists and turns as much as the magical bondage allows.

"Perfect." Cale purrs as he moves behind them, claws sliding up and down their outer sides, causing louder laughter and pulling towards each other.

Your lips curl into a devilish smile as your fingers wiggle all over bare ticklish torsos - stomachs that make them both giggle, ribs that make Jacob laugh deeply, nipples that make Aiden shriek like a little boy and armpits that make both bound troublemakers laugh and laugh and laugh some more.

You and Cale double team tickle this pair of miscreants for a while, Aiden shrieking and screaming as you pinched and poked and wiggled your fingers over his rather large pink nipples. "NEEEEEHEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEE! NEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEHEEEEEEEEEE! PLEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! HEEHEEHEEEHEEEEEEEE!"

You just grin and whisper to him, lips brushing his ear as your fingers circle his hardened pink nips, "Tickle tickle tickle, bad little boy." And you pinch Aiden's nipples hard, eliciting a screaming moan out of the shorter boy, licking his ear once you feel the rock hard tip of his uncut cock poking your bare stomach.

Idly you wonder what it is about kinky gay boys wandering into this place as you return to tickling the overly large and sensitive nipples of Aiden, looking to the side and watching Cale's claws dig in between Jacob's ribs from behind. Even the taller brunette has wood, and you can't be sure why as all he has been doing is laughing uproariously and cursing. "AAHHAAAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAFUHUHCKERHHAHAHAHAHA PEHEHEHEEEIECE OF SHIHIHIIIIIT! AAAAHAHAHAHAAHA HAAHAHAHSTAHHAAP AHAHAHAHAHAHAASSHOHOHOLE!"

Suddenly, a wet hot splash hits your naked back, causing you to jump and turn around, leaving poor little Aiden for a moment to catch his breath.

Behind you, also out of breath, Petey pants, holding his dribbling cock as he gives himself the last few strokes to finish riding out his orgasm. You give him an annoyed look, the wet cum on your back dripping down and cooling, forcing you to take your jeans off and toss them on top of Pete's across the room to keep them clean. He winks and shrugs.

"Pete, if you're finished helping yourself, could you maybe go get me a towel or something? My back is getting cold." Turning back around to get back to work on the blond Aiden, you receive a kiss to your cheek as Pete walks by.

"Yes, Master." He whispers, sending a shiver down your spine to your cock. You could definitely get used to being a Master.

Turning your sights on Aiden's nipples again, the boy gasps and begs. "No! P-please sir. M-master sir, please don't, not my nipples please! They're too sensitive pleeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Twisting them, you see his cock pulse and bounce, dripping pre-cum. You lick your lips as it jumps and twitches as your fingers wiggle around and around the round pink bundles of nerves on the blond's chest.

"FUHUHUHUUUUUCKKAAHAHA HAA HAAHAAHA AHAAANAHAAH AAHAHA! AHAHAH AHAHAAHABIHIHITCHA AHHAHAA AHAHAH!" Shaking your head fondly at Cale, who is alternating between deep digging into Jacob's ribs and light teasing rakes of his pits.

Suddenly you have to close your eyes and moan, biting your lip. There is a tongue licking your back starting from right above your crack. The warm wet sensation drives you up the wall as it licks up all the cool cum from your naked flesh, until you are leaning against Aiden panting, eyes closed. "G-guess you couldn't find a t-towel, Pete."

"No, I did. Hey Kyle." The voice of your cute young tickle-lover comes from in front of you, behind Aiden. Your eyes shoot open as you look past the blond to see Petey holding a towel up and smiling a half-annoyed smile at you. Then you feel the tongue lick from your crack up your spine, ending at the base of your skull.

Moaning, you turn and stare up into the dark, shadowed eyes of who must be Kyle. You barely have the chance to notice his black hair and pale skin as his black painted lips press into yours. The amazing tongue pushes past your lips, tasting of the familiar Pete and the wild and new Kyle.

He presses into your further, pushing you against Aiden who whimpers as his cock is pushed into your wet back. Your own is pressed into Kyle's cool leather thigh, waves of sexy pleasure washing through you, especially as your left hip is poked by a leather tent. The background sounds of Jacob's tortured laughter top of this experience of pure sex fueled eroticism.

Breaking the kiss finally, Kyle backs away, satisfied smile curling on his face. Finally able to get a good look, you have to bite your lip to keep a moan at bay. This Kyle is the epitome of your deepest dark goth sex fantasy. Standing at 5'9, wearing black leather boots, shiny black leather pants that cling to his thin legs and perfectly outline his raging hard on, black vest with a ton of zippers and buckles under a long sleeved black and light blue shirt. Fingerless gloves show off very long fingers topped with black nail polish, perfectly complimenting his black lipstick and eyeshadow.

Oh yeah, you've played with yourself thinking of a guy like him since puberty. And he just molested your naked body. Definitely need to bite your lip again.

Before you recover enough to speak and greet who you hope is your newest permanent guest, he bows at the waist with a flourish. "My thanks for offering me a place to say, and with such a most amazing welcome gift as this, a pair of naked boys being tickle tortured by a pair of equally naked and equally sexy boys. My, Peter was right, I am a lucky one to have been offered this. Kyle, at your service, Master."

You need to swallow a few times, processing this all. Clearly Pete has told this goth adonis about you and whats going on here. And he seems totally into it too. Holy crap this place is the best place in the world except for that damn demon... Speaking of which.

"Th- Ahem. The pleasure is mine, Kyle. I'm glad you decided to join us here at the Blue Bird. Would you care to assist us in punishing these two trespassing mess-makers. We had this place rather nicely cleaned up for you before, but as you can see..." Waving your arm at the mess, you turn back to see Kyle directly in front of you again.

You start as he kisses you hard again, a quick one this time, before whispering "I would be honored." He walks behind the boys, Jacob having been given a break by the curious Cale who stopped as soon as Kyle announced himself.

The tall goth grabs the towel from Pete, who gives the far taller boy an annoyed look, and drapes it on the floor under both captives. Hanging as they are, there is about a foot between their bare feet and the floor, just enough room for Kyle to slide his head under the close together feet of the boys and drag his long tongue from heel to toes, first Aiden's, then Jacob's.

"NAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAGOD!" Aiden shouts, bucking wildly.

"EEEEEEEEEYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Soon followed by Jacob.

"AHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANOOHOO!" Aiden again, then Jacob once more.

"YEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEAAA!"

This continued for a minute or two before they both start laughing constantly, louder shrieks and shouts interspersed. You three look down and see long, dark tipped fingers sliding all over the remaining feet erratically as Kyle continues his licking torture.

As you watch, an interesting thing is noticed. When Kyle licks Jacob's foot, neither cock moves from their erect and horny position, but as soon as Aiden shrieks louder thanks to the warm wet torture device, both dicks twitch. Aiden's has reason, he is being tickled and teased more. But Jacob? Curious.

Suddenly, a deviously evil idea is hatched. You call Cale over, right before he is about to rejoin in the tickling, much to his annoyance. "Cale, arms up, legs spread, don't move." The demon snaps to this pose, growling.

"Pete go get a glass or something." You walk around behind Cale as the cute strawberry blond rushes off. "Cale, if you'd stop growling, I would explain that I have an idea other than to torture you." It takes him a moment, enough to allow Pete to return with a glass. "How would you like two more cock-slaves, my demon torturer?"

You hear him gasp and can practically feel the size of his huge grin without even needing to see his face. "Master, you know I can use the semen I get from myself for this."

You grin now as well, "I know, but I enjoy milking it from you just the same." And your fingers tease the ticklish nipples of the demon boy. His reaction is similar but less severe than Aiden's when you did that to him.

"EEEHEHEHAHHA AHAHAHHAMAAHAHAHASTERR AHAHAHA HEHEEHE!" Cale stands perfectly still however, taking his tickling like a good slave.

"Pete, make sure you catch his cum when he shoots. Don't want do make him do it twice do we?" You share an evil grin with the cute boy, who grabs the demons cock and starts massaging it.

"OOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHFUHUUHUHCKKKK AHAHHAAA!" Cale moans and laughs as you tickle him pink and Pete rubs the tip of the demon's sexy penis.

Within minutes, you have a tired demon, a glass full of his spunk, and you look up to find dark lidded eyes staring at you, not having stopped licking all the while.

"You may return as you were Cale." The dark haired demon drops to the floor panting for a moment, glaring at Pete.

You shake your head at them, and move to the tired, tickled trespassers. A wide grin erupts on your face as you pour half the glass on each of their cocks, taking the time to slowly rub it in. Aiden goes wild as you rub it under his foreskin directly on the gland, which makes Jacob's cut cock weep massive amounts of pre-cum.

Shrugging, you grab both slick dicks and slowly start stroking. Both boys shriek and moan and beg to cum, but they are being punished, so you barely move your hands. Slow and torturous, they hang there until finally, with twin shouts of pure sexual exhilaration, two milky white arcs of cum travel through the air and land nearly five feet away.

Kyle slides out from under them as they both pass out, hanging still. A bright flash of light comes from both their crotches, and you all move in to see marks, identically matching yours, appear on both boys.

Kyle looks curiously, as does Pete, but Cale starts laughing uproariously, slowly lowering the unconscious cock-slaves to the ground. "Best Master ever. If he should wish, I could expend some energy to unlock him for one."

You gasp as you stare into the pitch black eyes of the demon. You feel the need to be mad at him for withholding this ability from you, but turning to look at Kyle, a whole host of terrible and amazing sexual fantasies play out in your mind and you nod.

A finger to your mark and a whispered chant later, you feel a little different, and looking down you see a pale circle around the mark.

"Thank you Cale. Could you and Pete show our newest friends to their new rooms? I shall take Kyle to his myself." Kyle raises an eyebrow, coy smile on his face.

Pete growls and walks off, "Cale you're so damn magic, you pick em up and come on. I know where we can stick em."

Cale growls back, "You, boy, are not my Master, and shall have a very unfortunate evening should you not watch yourself!" But Cale follows, magically toting the troublemakers along.

Left alone with Kyle, you swallow hard and turn to him. "So. Allow me to show you to your room."

He smiles a half smile and follows as you lead him to room 30. Inside, you show off the amenities, before suddenly finding yourself lying on the bed, with your pink lips crushed by black ones and both your cocks rubbing each other's through leather pants.

Moaning, you allow this for a minute before you feel yourself about to shoot. You push Kyle off and roll away, panting.

This is your one shot in the longest time to cum on your own terms. You will not waste it.

Turning to Kyle, you order him to remove his clothes. "Yes, my Master," is the sexily purred answer. You stand there, eyes locked as he slides the gloves off one at a time, unzips his vest and slides off his shirt. As his pants slide down, and you notice his lack of any undergarment whatsoever, your brain melts until he is standing totally naked on the other side of the bed.

"Lie on the bed, spread out and shut your eyes. Don't move. I'll be right back." Dashing quickly to your room to grab the duct tape and your feather-pen, you return to find a naked dark gothic sex god, eyes shut and yours for as long as you choose to have him.

Crawling up from between his legs, your naked skin sliding against his, you kiss him as your cocks rub together gently, catching a soft puff of air from his lips with yours. You grab his arms, pulling them up and securely taping them to the headboard.

Kissing him again, he shifts on the bed slightly, inhaling deeply through his nose as he tries and fails to lower his long pale arms. Clearly a fan of bondage.

You kiss down his skinny torso and listen to his deep breathing, and light moans as you bypass his very long cock and kiss down his legs.

Getting to his ankles, you take a moment to admire the matching black toenail polish, before grabbing his left one, pulling it to the corner of the bed and stopping suddenly. You look up at the goth, then down at your free cock, and smile.

Taking both ankles, you push them up to the headboard and tape them next to each wrist, stretching his legs unbelievably wide. You take a moment to admire your work, having turned the ultra-sexy Kyle into a delicious V.

Leaning down to give Kyle one more kiss, you whisper, "Are you ready, slave?" Kneeling there, your cock slides between his spread ass cheeks, gently teasing his puckered hole with a drop of pre-cum.

"Ohh yes my Master. Fuck your slave. Fuck him hard and fast and all night long." He moans and pants already as your cock twitches against his asshole.

"Not so fast. You aren't only my fuck-slave. Nooo you are also my tickle-slave!" Reaching to the headboard, you skitter your fingers all over the upturned bare soles.

"NOOHOHOHOHOHOOHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAPLHEHEHEHEHEASE AHAHA NONOAHAHAHAH NO DON'T AHAHAH!" He shrieks and wriggles, waves of erotic sensations wash through your cock.

"EHEEHEHEHHEEHEHHAHAAH NAHAHAAHA AHAHAHA AHOHOHOHOHFUHUHUCK NOHOHO DOHOHOHN'T" His painted toes wiggle as your fingers slide over his big soft soles. A target you can't resist, they slide up and down his toes.

"NEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEENOTTHAHAHAAHAT! AAHAAAA AAHAAAAA AAAHAAAHAHAHAHAAA!" Kyle's sexy bucking and tortured wiggling doubles and you tickle his toes like crazy.

You keep this torture up for a few minutes, until you stop to give the sexy pale boy a break.

He lies there panting as you reach over and pick up the feather. Kyle opens his eyes with the feather slowly closing in on his toes and he screams. "NO PLEASE NOT A FEEEEEEEHEHHEHEHAHAHHA AHAHAHAH AHAHHEHEHEHAHAH AA!!!"

His toes wiggle faster than ever as the fluffy tickle tool is threaded between them all, one by one. Once you finish doing that to all his toes five times, each pass causing insane amounts of tortured shrieking giggles, you can't help yourself and you push the tip of your dick into Kyle.

He arches his back as your cock slides into him easily, thanks to the pre-cum you've been dribbling. Once you settle into him completely, you just kneel there panting, with your eyes closed.

Both of you moan loudly as you pull out almost completely before thrusting back in. Kyle wriggles on the bed, trying to push you deeper into him.

Your eyes alight on his rock hard member and without warning you draw the tip of the feather down it from cockhead to balls.

Kyle's reaction nearly sends you over the edge; he shrieks a sound of pure tortured lust, arching and bucking all over as you kneel there letting the bound goth boy fuck himself with your cock.

Panting and biting your lip hard, you can't stop yourself. Taking the feather, you drag it all over Kyle's long and horny cock, sending the pale boy into fits of erotic torture. It takes only a few seconds before you shoot deep into him, which pushes the goth's cock into cumming as well, streams of white hot spunk flying into the headboard.

Its at least a full minute before you push yourself out of Kyle. Pushing against him and running your hands down the backs of his legs, you move in to kiss his black lips.

"It's not so bad being my tickle-slave is it Kyle?" You whisper to him. Dark hair flops from left to right as he shakes his head 'no'. You reply, "Good, cause some boys become even more ticklish after they cum."

And before he even has a chance to open his eyes, your fingers fly all over his still-trapped soles.

The rest of the night is filled with the screaming, shrieking laughter of two tortured boys, which doesn't stop until early the next morning.

Wait... Two?

tester.JPGOh my......what happened to Kyle makes my toes curl.
Tortured till he's delrious and then tickle/tortured some more.
I think I'd faint from the sensous pleasure...so HOT !
More ...

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back