• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

April’s lesson in self assurance!!!

gentlefeather007

2nd Level Red Feather
This one is written by request for April, hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!!

It was a hot day in May and classes were about to end for the semester. The Bob Dole University Lacrosse team was getting ready for their final match of the year, which means the cheerleading squad has one last game to cheer their team on to victory. The team practiced on the field as the girls cheerleading squad practiced and cheered on the sidelines. Since it was the last game of the year practices ran extra long as everyone wanted to do their best and show their Bob Dole pride!

When practices ended both squads hit their respective locker rooms. Becky, the cheer captain was the first to hit the locker room, followed by the rest of the squad. It was a bitter sweet day for the girls as the last games of the year were depressing. When they went their separate ways the girls all missed each other but did keep in touch via face book, Skype, and various other forms of communication.

As the girls filed into the locker rooms they quickly undressed and showered. As usual April was the last girl in the locker room. All the other girls, especially Becky thought April was stuck up, but she was just incredibly shy. She always felt uncomfortable in her own skin, she felt chubby given that her boobs were so big but in fact her body was quite an impressive sight. Standing 5’7”, with firm 36D breasts, dirty blonde hair and the deepest blue eyes you ever saw, she was a stunner!

The rest of the girls were taking their time showering and dressing, mostly so they could spend as much time together as possible. April on the other hand went to her locker grabbed her clothes and tried to leave before showering. Becky cut her off on the way out, “I want to know what makes you think you are better than the rest of us, you come in here take your clothes and try to leave without so much as saying goodbye! What is your deal?” April felt embarrassed being singled out like this, “I don’t know what you mean, I’m just in a hurry to get home, I have a date tonight.” said April. “Oh anyone we’d know?” asked Becky. “Probably not” April replied. “Well dish on the details, said Becky grinning.” She’d always wanted to get to know April better but April always ran off after practices and games. “No I’m sorry, I really got to go or I’ll be late” said April trying to rush past Becky and the rest of the gathering squad. April couldn’t tell the girls that it was a lie, not now she had committed to the story already.

“Well since you’re going on your date right from here you had better shower. There are plenty of towels and you can use my shampoo” offered Becky. “Thanks but no thanks” replied April. “How come you never shower with us, or hang out after games and practices you are always the first to dart out of here at top speed, and I want to know why” demanded Becky. April was really stuck, the whole squad was staring at her waiting for an answer. April tried to make a break for it but the girls all grabbed her, “Since she has a big date today I think we should help her out what do you say girls?” At that comment from Becky all the girls grabbed at April and began to strip her uniform from her, first sweater than shirt, followed by bra then panties. In no time flat the girls had April stripped naked and ready for her shower. April was begging the girls to give her back her clothes and let her go. That was never going to happen now, this whole situation had gone way too far now. “If April doesn’t want to shower herself let’s help her out girls.” Tanya went and pulled out the massage table from the corner of the room and the girls wrestled April on to the table, some of the girls were inadvertently fondling and caressing April as they wrestled her to the table. This made April feel really uncomfortable now, she was very shy about people seeing her naked without anyone touching her. This was about to get bad, but how bad April never imagined. The girls started to use ropes ad some leather straps to secure her to the table.

“Now do you see what you miss when you leave early after practices April?’ asked Becky. “I am going to ask you again why do you always leave right after practices without hanging out, talking, or saying goodbye?” April was really getting nervous, it was time to cop to the truth, “I’m very shy around people, I don’t like people seeing me naked” Said April blushing bright red all over. “Then I guess your date is going to be disappointed then huh?” asked Becky. “I don’t really have a date, I said that so I could leave without you girls getting mad at me. I just want to go home, please let me go.” “What do you say girls, should we let her go? I vote no, how about the rest of you?” The rest of the girls began to chant “NO, NO, NO, NO” much to April’s horror. “We as a group are now going to help you get over your fears, we are going to help you get over being shy once and for all” proclaimed Becky. “After all, what are friends for.” April was about to find the answer to that question, the hard way!!!!

The girls all started to wheel her toward the shower, “untie me and I’ll get a shower” said April. “That time has passed April, we are now going to help you get over your shyness right girls?” asked Becky. “That’s right Becky” replied Tanya. “Not only are we going to see you naked, but we are all going to touch you as we shower you clean.” “Please no Becky, I am so shy and I don’t like being touched, it is really freaky especially with girls touching me.” Becky paid no attention to April, “Tanya, go get my shower bag for me. Let’s get started girls.” Becky and another girl wheeled April under the showers so she could get wet as Tanya returned with the shower bag. Becky’s bag had all the hygienic tools needed for a spa treatment. She had sponges, brushes, gels, body wash, skin exfoliates, and all kinds of creams and lotions. Becky really took good care of her skin, as did April except Becky would pamper herself at home or on the go, April only did this at home, alone.

The girls began with the body washes, to begin soaping her up. Each took a generous portion of body wash and began to apply it to April’s skin, the girls commented immediately on how smooth and soft her skin was. Her response was a gasp and stream of giggles. “How rude, we compliment you on your soft skin and you laugh at us, that is horrible” said Becky. “I’m sorry, I can’t help it” giggled April. The treatment the girls were giving her began to awaken her skin, and the sensations were tickling her. The girls were not trying to tickle her but they did. “Well at least now you’re starting to loosen up” said Becky. As Becky made her statement Tanya began to soap up April’s soft belly and belly button April began to giggle harder. It was not a maddening tickle but it did tickle. April actually was beginning to loosen up some and enjoy herself, the girls all began to giggle, laugh, and have a good time. As all this was happening April began to feel a little tingly in her stomach and private regions.

Then some of the girls began soaping up her legs and one girl on each of her feet, she now began to giggle harder as the tickling was now getting much worse, still not unbearable but definitely more noticeable and nerve wracking. Becky noticed her giggling and said “Wow is she really having fun now. I knew she’d loosen up, listen to her giggling, she sounds like she’s been drinking.” By now some of the girls started to soap up her arms, and that is when things got very bad for April. Just as Sadie and Jackie began to soap her upper arms, she began to panic! “Girls, PLEASE BE CAREFUL, my underarms are EXTREMELY ticklish!!!” The girls all laughed at April’s statement, “So that’s what all this giggling was about huh? You’re ticklish? Why that is a shame, girls stop soaping her up we can’t do this to her.” Becky said sympathetically. “Thank you Becky, I was really getting really scared, I can take the rest of my body being tickled just not my underarms. That is my worst spot ever!!!!” “Ok then the rest of you girls keep lathering her up, since she does enjoy it.” Becky then began to give the girls the sponges, loufas, and brushes for her filthy size 7 feet. The girls began to wash April again with their new “tools” and she once again began to giggle, but now much harder. “HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHHHHH, you are tickling me again!!!! It’s worse now pleeeaaasssee stttoooopppppp!!!!” Just then Becky looked at April and said, “now you will know what happens when you lie to us. We are your friends for 3 years now. We aren’t cheerleaders in the locker room, we are a family and you always turned your back on us. Now you will pay. And before we stop you will beg me personally to tickle you under your arms.” As Becky said this she began to look April over and she liked what she saw. Dirty blonde hair, size 7 beautiful feet, firm toned legs, not muscular but no cellulite at all, beautiful firm flat tummy with just a trace of ab muscles showing, April’s tits were amazing, 36Ds firm round soft flesh glistening with beads of water on the nipples now hard from the cold water pouring on them. Becky had never before had lesbian tendencies but seeing April in this predicament, sent her mind racing along with her heart.

April began struggling against her bonds, but there was no escape. Her situation was getting worse, the tingling in her stomach and private region was getting stronger, little did she know, as she was still a virgin, but she was getting turned on. Tanya was now using the loufa to soap up her belly and she was intentionally tickling her now, using the sponge as a tickling weapon. Running it along her hipbones up her belly to her navel, and once there swirling her nails of her pinky finger in April’s navel. She was sure not to keep going in the same rhythm to keep April off guard.

The girls scrubbing her feet were evil indeed, they were using the scrubbing brushes and exfoliates to exact their ticklish punishment. They were cruel with those brushes, being sure there was plenty of soap between the brush and April’s foot so it would be more ticklish as they scratched and scraped April’s bound size 7 feet. The worst part was that as bad as the foot tickling was, that wasn’t even her worst spot, but it still drove her crazy.

Sadie and Jackie then began to soap up April’s ribs with their hands, this was torturous enough for April until Jackie “accidentally” rubbed against April’s breast. You would have thought she was being electrocuted she jumped, thrashed and screamed all at once, she then begged Jackie to be more careful. “Jackie please don’t touch my breasts, they are very sensitive almost as sensitive as my under arms.” Jackie just seemed to be spurred on to torture her breasts. “Tittie tickles, coochie coochie coo” teased Jackie as she assaulted April’s breasts. It was even worse with the soap, making her finger nails effortlessly glide over her soft flesh and rock hard nipples. April’s laughter went silent, if she could scream and beg for mercy, she would. In fact she would do whatever it took to make the tickling stop. Especially now that her rock hard nipples were being tickled, teased and tweaked in combinations that sent her mind racing, while make her stomach and crotch tingle even stronger, if that were possible. Jackie made sure to tickle all around the nipple being extra sure to scratch the tip of the nipple which was like a spark lighting a ticklish fire through the rest of her ultra ticklish breasts. All the while Sadie was tickling April’s ribcage, scratching, poking, rubbing and counting each individual rib. It didn’t matter what Sadie did, it all tickled just as bad. April’s skin was very soft and sensitive, with just the perfect muscle tone to really dig into and tickle. Then Jackie rinsed off April’s boobs and began to lick around her stiff rock hard nipples. Blowing raspberries on her tits and all, this was the worst yet. “You girls have got to let me go, I can’t take any more, I’m losing my mind” Screamed April at the top of her lungs. Jackie didn’t even hear April’s protests, she just kept licking and nibbling on her super sensitive rock hard nipples. And as if that weren’t bad enough the other girls were still tickling the rest of her body.

Tanya was still hungrily licking at April’s belly button, licking all around and inside the naval for full ticklish effect. She was also scratching and scribbling her nails lightly against April’s quivering skin, she never knew her belly button could be so ticklish, but Tanya was an evil tickler and she was proving it to April today. Tanya kept switching back and forth between the tongue and the long sharp nails, cruelly intent on seeking out ticklish flesh to manipulate.

While the girls at her feet were sucking on April’s toes while feverishly scratching away at her soles and arches, alternating between lazily tracing circles to outright scratching, poking and prodding her helpless soles, every now and then slapping at them to make them more sensitive to the ticklish attention they were receiving. Her soles were turning pink between the scratching and the slapping all of which was producing it’s desired effect on April’s feet.

“Becky please stop, please make them stop! I promise I’ll be closer with the group, I’ll hang with you guys every day all day just for the love of God please stop the tickling!” April would have promised anything to stop the tickling, it was driving her out of her mind

Each and every deep breath April managed to take in she used to scream for mercy from Becky, the evil Queen Bee mastermind behind April’s sadistic tickle torture. But of course Becky’s mercy was non existent, as a matter of fact Becky just stood idly by, ignoring April’s desperate cries for help and just filed her fingernails with a wicked grin on her face

Up until now, Becky was just watching the spectacle in front of her. She was about to push April over the edge and she knew just how to do it. “Stop tickling her for a minute now girls, I want to ask her a question.” The girls all stopped and turned to stare at Becky and April now looking into each others eyes. “April are you ready to beg me to tickle you or do I have to let the girls at you for the rest of the afternoon?” The seriousness of her situation was now hitting her hard, here she had Becky ready to start tickling her worst imaginable spot or have the other girls tickle her for the rest of the day. April carefully decided what to do now. “I’m sorry Becky, I can’t let you tickle me under my arms it would be torturous!” “I understand, I’ll just tickle your ribs while Jackie and Sadie tickle your boobs. Then maybe later I’ll switch with one of them then I’ll switch with another girl until I’ve tickled you everywhere.”

Becky climbed on top of April and began to spider tickle all along her rib cage while the other girls began to tickle their assigned spots as well. April begged and pleaded as Becky took her place, straddling April’s waste. “Please, I beg you not to do this. You are torturing me and I can’t take it any more!!! I’ll do anything you girls want PLEASE!!!!” “Wait a minute girls.” Becky said. “Did you say you’d do anything we want, anything at all?” “Yes I’ll do absolutely anything you ask of me.” “OK Becky said, I want you to laugh and beg” as Becky and the girls began to tickle all of her most sensitive tickle spots. April could barely breath let alone laugh, all she could muster was a sort of a snort sounding noise. “Well girls. I guess she isn’t as ticklish as she says, if this were me I’d be laughing and begging at the top of my lungs to be let go” said Becky. April could barely even concentrate to hear what Becky was saying, her lungs were fighting to take in precious oxygen, until finally April passed out. “Wow girls looks like the fun is over, let’s go ahead and get ready to leave” said Becky. Tanya asked, “Shouldn’t we untie her now?” “No way, she might fall and hurt herself, I have nowhere to be until tonight so I’ll stay and untie her when she wakes up” said Becky. Becky had other motivations to stay behind with April. She felt a strong desire to be with her, possess her, and dominate her and Becky knew how she would do it.

April woke up about 45 minutes later, and Becky was waiting when she came to. “Where are the rest of the girls?” asked April. “I sent them home, they were too distracting for both of us. Weren’t they?” asked Becky. “Yes they wouldn’t stop tickling me at all, they tortured me for hours and you let them do it. Why?” Becky explained, “at first it was just fun, but then as I saw you here, nude and bound I started to feel something I hadn’t felt about a woman before.” April interrupted her “Was it a tingling in your stomach and crotch area that kept growing stronger?” Yes April, that is exactly how I felt, you never felt that way before?” “No I haven’t what is it?” “That my friend is a growing sexual desire, frustration almost. Like a fire that needs to be drenched to be extinguished. I can’t believe a woman as beautiful as you has never felt this feeling.” It was true April had never had such close contact with anyone to bring about these feelings. “I already told you Becky, I’m very shy around people, especially men. I have never been with a man before. I’ve had boyfriends but none have lasted long enough for me to be intimate with.” “What a shame April, you don’t know what you’re missing girl.” Becky was no slut herself but she has had boyfriends and had sexual relations with a few of them.

“Well April, it’s just you and me now. Are you ready to beg me to tickle your under arms yet?” “Becky please let me go, I’ll do anything you say but first you have to let me go!!!?” “I’ll tell you what I’ll do, if you let me tickle you under your arms for 45 minutes, I’ll let you go. If you don’t, I’ll tickle you everywhere else for 2 hours and leave you here for the school janitor to find with a sign that says “please tickle my under arms’. You know old man jergen is a perv and he will not only tickle you but may do even worse things to you. So what do you say?” Becky would never leave April there for old man Jergen to find, but April believed it and readily agreed. “Ok Becky, you can tickle my under arms now” said April as she jerked in anticipation.

“As I recall earlier, I said I’d make you beg me to tickle you not have you ask me politely. Try that again or I leave you here” Becky threatened. “Ok Ok, just don’t leave me here like this. Becky I beg you humbly as your captive ticklee, please oh please tickle my under arms. I am so ticklish, and you may never see me like this again. I can’t wait for you to tickle me there, I am so eager for you to begin, I can’t contain myself.” Becky was floored, it sounded like she really meant it. “Wow, I knew you wanted me to tickle you but I never knew you wanted it that badly.” “You know I don’t Becky, I am just playing the game you want to play, if you knew how scary it is for me to be tickled under my arms you would just let me go now.” “I know, but it’s just fun to hear you beg for your punishment, it turns me on even more” said Becky now staring into April’s beautiful blue eyes. Why couldn’t this have happened 3 years ago, they were now going to go their separate ways and these girls could have been best friends, if not lovers, this whole time.

Becky was not ready to tickle April’s under arms just yet, she had to draw out the torture and the excitement, for both of them. April began to tense up for her upcoming punishment. Becky then pulled her ace card, she pulled a scarf from her locker and made a makeshift blindfold for April. “What are you doing, this wasn’t part of our deal” exclaimed April as she shifted in her bonds trying desperately now to escape. There was no chance of escape, she was now blindfolded, bound and at Becky’s mercy. “I know I said 45 minutes but that is just for your under arms, I’m going to have some fun with the rest of your body first. With that statement Becky Began at April’s feet, she began to scratch at her heel with her fingernails, she tried to tickle softly then harder but this did nothing but cause April to giggle softly, almost enjoying the tickling of her heels. Becky then moved to the arches and soles of her feet which got more reactions but not much more. Becky then got an idea, “since we went to the trouble of showering you, I might as well put some lotion on your feet to keep them soft and smooth.” Becky applied ample amounts of lotion to both feet and just as she had hoped it got more of a reaction, April was now laughing out loud as Becky scratched, tickled and rubbed the lotion into April’s soles. “We want to keep your skin silky smooth and soft now don’t we? You know at the spa I go to this kind of treatment is about $300.00, you’re getting it for free.” Unfortunately April didn’t appreciate the favor, in fact she was beginning to hate it.

April’s cheeks were now becoming flush as she laughed herself breathless. With each finger stroke to April’s arches and soles she laughed harder until she went into silent laughter mode. Becky noticed this and after 15 minutes of tickle-lotioning her feet Becky gave April her first break. “Can’t have you passing out again now can we?” April was thanking God only ½ hour left till Becky released her. “Now I’m moving on up your body to your knees.” April had never been tickled on her knees and didn’t know what to expect. Becky began to lightly pinch just Above April’s knee cap and was rewarded with a high pitched squeal of a laugh, her knees were definitely ticklish, even more than her feet. “Wow I wasn’t expecting that, I thought you weren’t going to be that ticklish anywhere but under your arms.” When Becky dug in behind April’s kneecap, she just about exploded like dynamite. “Stop you bitch, you’re killing me, I can’t take this anymore!!! When I get out of here I’ll get you I swear!!” April really surprised Becky with that statement. “I thought you said you were shy around people, you sound as shy as a trucker with that mouth. I don’t think you are in a position to threaten anyone here Missy. Now that I’ve broken your shyness I’m going to break you of your potty mouth.”

After about 15 minutes of tickling April’s knees, Becky moved up to her stomach. She stared intently at April’s belly button for a few moments, planning her next move. Becky started by lightly scratching around her belly button, using her pedicured nails to lightly tickle around her navel. If April thought she was going crazy before this was going to be much worse! April began to sob, beg and plead for Becky to stop. April’s firm taught tummy was not her worst ticklish spot but it was not her favorite either. April was almost able to pull herself together until Becky decided to pull out more lotion, she applied the lotion liberally all over her midsection being sure to pay extra attention to her belly button. April’s mouth went dry, she was now visibly sweaty, and she was beginning to get lightheaded from lack of oxygen. When Becky began poking her finger into April’s soft lotion filled belly button she began squirming and squealing anew. Becky was now scratching her long manicured nails inside of April’s belly button and April could not breath or speak but she was bucking and squirming for all she was worth.

Again Becky continued her assault for another 15 minutes driving April to the brink of passing out. April was about to pass out and leave her predicament behind as she would blissfully sleep, when Becky stopped again. April began to scream at Becky, at the top of her lungs, “Remember your promise, 45 minutes, you promised to only tickle me for 45 minutes and now time is up. You have to let me go, you have to. You don’t understand how bad this is driving me insane, I can’t even breath when you tickle me, I feel like I may die!”

“April you are right, a deal is a deal. So as soon as I tickle under your arms for 45 minutes I will let you go. Whether you remember or not 45 minutes of ‘under arm’ tickling was our original deal. You have my word, when I finish I’ll let you go.”

As Becky spoke April remembered the 45 minute under arm tickling deal, she didn’t say anything about not tickling the rest of her body. This day was about to get much worse for April!

“I’ll give you a break before our next round, I think you’re going to need it” Said Becky with a smirk.

Part

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back