• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spoilt for choice this autumn/winter!

Cave In

1st Level Yellow Feather
So many games coming out in the next few months that I want to buy all of which i'll have at somepoint or other

Gears 3, FIFA12, Forza 4, Arkham City, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, MW3

Whats everyone else looking forward to getting?

I have neither consoles but I want Arkham City and MW 3. ._.

And I shouldn't even have to say this but Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 too...>.>.....stupid Capcom...

I played Marvel vs Capcom 3 and I didn't think it was as good as 2, Ultimate may be an improvement though

Batman, Forza and Skyrim are all rentals for me. I won't do more than beat the story and can't justify spending $65 for each due to that.

Battlefield is a buy only if I approve of it AFTER I rent. MW3 is a buy even though I'm sure I'll dislike it as I did COD4 and MW2, but depending on how they improve the game I may play it more than once.

Gears is a buy because I enjoyed the Beta and think it will last me a while multiplayer wise.

Ultimate MVS is what MVS should have been and anybody that pays 65 bucks for a spectator mode and a few characters, all which could be added to the original through DLC is... well... ya know.

There are a few I'm forgetting to mention, but those are my main priorities as far as gaming goes.

I am getting Gears 3 in a week or so, pretty excited, then halo anniversary edition in November

Just finished my first run of Deus Ex, but due to all the choices in gaming coming up, I may have to stall on the second. Resistance 3 just came out, but I'll probably wait on that. Arkham is a day 1 purchase for me, as will MW3 most likely will be. I may end up waiting to buy things like NHL 12, Resistance, and the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.

Arkham City trumps everything. I will be getting it on it's midnight release and it's unlikely I'll play anything else until I've completed it 100%. Arkham Asylum remains one of the best games I've played, and easily the best comic book game EVER.

So many games coming out in the next few months that I want to buy all of which i'll have at somepoint or other

Gears 3, FIFA12, Forza 4, Arkham City, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, MW3

Whats everyone else looking forward to getting?

Oh my god, this season is rife with great games. Currently, I am looking forward to Arkham City, Saints Row 3 and Star Wars: The Old Republic (MMO). In the spring, Mass Effect 3 comes out as well.

Too. many. games.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back