• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BELLA BASH FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather
There are several questions that I receive over and over, via PM or email, that I thought could use a central location:

1. How much is the Bash again and where do I send the payment?

The party fee is $45. Please send it to [email protected] and email me there when you do with your real name and whatever TMF/Fetlife moniker you use :) Money orders are also fine; I don't recommend sending cash nor am I responsible if it gets lost in the mail, but if you must do so or do the money order thang email the above addy and we'll arrange it.

2. Where is it again?

My place on Friday and Sunday, and a suite hotel very close to my place on Saturday night. You get the specific addresses when you've sent your payment and email telling me who you are :)

3. How much is the hotel, and how do I find roomies?

The hotel is usually about $109 per night. Find roomies by posting on the TMF or Fetlife Bash threads!

4. How do I get from the airport to the Bash?

Uber or Lyft if you can't find a ride, ask around for rides and carpools on the Bash threads!

5. How many women will be there?

and

6. How much tickling action can I expect?

I hate these questions. I am not a tickle pimp, as lucrative a gig as that might be :cool2: We have plenty of people of all orientations and no amount or ratio would garantee that you got lucky; 100 women and one dude wouldn't matter if all 100 women thought he was a douche. There's plenty of tk and other play but that's not the main reason we get together, if that's you're sole purpose* for attending then this isn't the gig for you. Come to the Bash, mingle and make merry and be a fun and inviting person open to making new friends, and see what happens! :dogpile:

7. What's with all the spanking talk, I thought this was a tk gathering?

I am both a tickling and a spanking enthusiast equally, and I have many friends from the BDSM community; the Bash is mostly tickling enthusiasts but there'll also be spankers and a few folks into various other interests like bondage. Nothing terribly outrageous happens but you may see anything from a good paddling to a suspension bondage session. We hope you'll enjoy seeing something new to you, asking questions and maybe even participating if you like, but you're always welcome to find another part of the party and be relaxed and groovy there :chill:

And finally, the one I get most of all:

8. What's Bella Bash like?

I could write the very long and detailed response that folks who ask me this seem to want, and it still wouldn't really cover it :) Reading this thread: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?162490-What-s-Bella-Bash-like-(help!) and all of the Bash threads can tell you what the Bash is all about far better than I ever could!

* c what I did thar? :DanceBun2:

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back