• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KING mmm/m

cryptohero

TMF Poster
I was flipping through the channels last night and there was an old movie from the 70's called "King". It was the story of MLK.

Anyhow, I got up to go into the kitchen and I hear screaming from the tv "no, no, dont tickle me!"

I go back in the room and look to see MLK pinning and tickling one of his friends on the bed while two others grab his feet, remove his shoes, and join in on the tickling.

I was really shocked to see this in this movie. And also how LONG and drawn out the scene was. It went on for several minutes.

The scene is in the last 20 minutes of the movie if anyone is interested in it. I tried doing a search on here to see if this has allready been posted and hadn't seen anything about it.

It aired on BET last night. I havent checked to see if it will be on again. But they offer the dvd on amazon if anyone really wants it that bad.

http://www.amazon.com/King-Paul-Win...1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1314636806&sr=1-2

- CryptoHero

I believe you can find the scene on ticklehunter's youtube channel. Idk what scene number though. It is a good scene

The actor who was tickled was Howard E. Rollins, Jr. He co-starred opposite Carroll O' Conner in the TV series "In The Heat of the Night"

Actually, after seeing the clip again, a second actor gets his foot tickled (by Rollins, Jr for revenge).

http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=b2YaAvhHe0Q&feature=channel_video_title

The reason for the scene being drawn out is because it's the last "fun" moment that MLK and the group had before he was killed. It just sharply contrasts the way the mood changes so quickly. After the assassination Andrew Young recounted this moment with the press.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back