• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jack's Tickle Slave (Requested by Slave4Tickles)

Ticklerdes

TMF Poster
Right then. Here's a nice little story I whipped up as a request. Nothing too special, but I think it's a nice little story. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack and Casey had been dating for a week and a half now. Jack was a pretty timid guy, and it had taken him a long time to finally ask her out. He liked her from the moment he met her at a dorm mixer the previous year. He had been forced into going by his friends, and he (somehow) started a conversation with Casey, and well, their friendship bloomed from there. Casey was a total knockout. She had light brown hair to her shoulderblades, hazel eyes, was about 5’7, with a curvaceous body to die for. She was known to turn heads by walking by, and it was a shock to everyone that she agreed to go out with Jack. Don’t get me wrong, Jack was a well liked guy, not bad looking or anything. Just...he was a reserved type of person. Casey on the other hand was the wild, carefree type. Well, opposites attract, as they say.

Anyway, Jack didn’t mind this about her. In fact, he liked it. It allowed him to loosen up at times. He ended up having a great time at the mixer with her. Whether or not that was because of her carefree attitude, or the form fitting green dress she was wearing, well...

So, on the Friday evening a week and a half after being together, Casey and Jack were sitting on his couch, just watching T.V. One of those “Extreme Sports” type shows, showing skydiving and bungee jumping.

“Wow! How much fun do you think it would be to do that?” Casey asked, all excited and bright eyed.

“I think you’d have to be crazy to do something like that.” Responed Jack.

Now, despite their differences and disagreements about most everything, the two of them got along really well. Basically, she’d get hyper, Jack would kill the mood, and she’d make fun of him. All in good humor. Just the way things worked with the two of them.

“Ah, don’t be so boring.” she said, sitting back down next to Jack, as he put his arm around her.

“Boring? Did you just call me boring?” he said, reaching down to her waist and giving her a little squeeze.

She jumped, being hyper ticklish, and squeaked in ticklish glee.

“Yes, I think I said boring.” she responded sweetly.
“Don’t say that.” Jack said, squeezing her waist again. Again, she jumped.

Now, something else you should know about Jack, is that he loved to tickle girls. Scratch that, LOVED to tickle girls. It was his biggest turn-on, but unfortunately for the inhibited guy, he was way too scared to tell anyone. He couldn’t think of many things he’d rather do, than to tie up his girlfriend, and tickle her mercilessly. But something kept holding him back.

“Boring, boring boring!” she said again, taunting him. She did this a lot. Jack didn’t mind, but he got an idea.

With both hands this time, he grabbed her waist and began to tickle her intensely. She writhed and giggled as she tried to get away, but she was ticklish putty in his hands.

“Say you’re sorry!” He said, continuing the tickle onslaught.

“N-n-nohahahaa!!” was basically all she could say, as she tried to remain defiant. After a few moments of this, she caved in and apologized. He didn’t stop.

“Now, give me a chance to PROVE that I’m not boring. Agreed?”

“W-well..it depends on- HAHAHAHA!!!” Casey couldn’t even finish the sentence, before Jack added more pressure to his tickling.

“OK!!!!” she screamed through her laughter.

Jack stopped with the tickling, and told Casey to be at his apartment at noon the following day. Casey, intruiged and excited, agreed to come. She had no idea what was in store for her.

The next day came slowly to Jack. He was nervous, and excited. He didn’t really know how he was going to pull this one off. I don’t think I really need to say exactly what he was planning to pull of. You can figure it out, I hope.

Once noon finally rolled around, Jack heard a knock on his door.

“It’s me!” He could hear Casey say through the door. He opened it, and she walked in.

She was wearing tight ripped jean shorts, and a yellow tanktop. Also, he noticed she was wearing sandals, which, she slipped off upon entering.

“So Jack?” she asked with a glint in her eye. “What’s the big surprise?”

“You’ll see. Follow me.”

Jack led her into his bedroom. He had one of those old fashioned beds with a headboard, and a wooden bar connecting the bedposts at the botto. A pretty basic room. What could be expected of a college student.

“Now,” he said, “lie down on the bed, and close your eyes.”

“What are you planning?” she said giggling with anticipation, as she complied.

Quietly, jack opened a drawer, and took out some rope, and some cloth. He climbed on top of Casey, straddling her waist, as he fixed the cloth around her eyes like a blindfold.

“Come on Jack, what ARE you doing?” she asked again, not resisting out of curiosity.

“You’ll see.” he said, smirking, as he tied her wrists together. Quickly, he tied the other end of the rope to the headboard, so Casey’s arms were tightly stretched above her head and her tanktop slid up her belly. He took a moment to look at her. She was definitely a beautiful girl. A taut, flat tummy, perfectly rounded chest, hairless underarms. He was going to enjoy this thoroughly.

“Ready yet?” she asked, getting more curious by the moment.

“Yep.” he said. He slowly and very lightly fluttered his fingertips over the visible part of her tummy. He could see her abdominal muscles twitch with the ticklishness, as she tried to maintain her composure. He knew it wouldn’t last long. He did it again, and this time, Casey giggled.

“Jack! What are you doing!?” she demanded through her giggling.

“Here’s the deal Casey.” he said, very businessman-like. “For this entire weekend, I’m going to prove to you how not boring I am, by doing something completely new. For today, and tommorrow, you are my tickle slave.”

“What?!” she said, shocked. She had never expected anything like this. But...she really wasn’t in any position to argue.

“And if I refuse?” she asked, against her better judgement.

“You can’t refuse!” he said, as he grabbed the sides of her ribs. He squeezed and tickled her ribcage through her tanktop. The flimsy piece of clothing provided little to no protection from the ten fingered torment.

“Hahahahahaha! Heeheehee!” Casey screamed and laughed, as Jack’s fingers played a tune on her ribs.

After a few moments of this, he stopped, sliding his hands to the bottom of her tanktop.

“This tanktop of yours got in my way. You don’t mind if I take it off?”

“And if I do mind?” she asked again, knowing it would get her into trouble.

“Well...” Jack said, responding with rapid scribblings of his fingers all over her stretched sides.

“EEEEEHEEEHEEEK! OK OK OK!!! AAHAA!”

“I knew you would see it my way.” he said chuckling, as he gripped the bottom of her tanktop. Slowly, he slid it up her body, revealing her flawless torso inch by inch. Finally, he let it rest all bunched up by her wrists.

He surveyed the gorgeous body that was his tickle toy. Absolutely perfect. Jack thought back to the time at the public pool. She dressed in a skimpy green bikini. Throughout the whole visit, Jack was tempted to reach over and tickle his girlfriend mercilessly, but knew he’d never have the guts to do it. But now, Casey was vulnerable and immobile. And now, in only shorts and a bra, she was completely his.

“So, you still don’t agree to being my slave, huh?” he asked, resting his hands on her firmly toned stomach.

“N-no...” Casey stammered, between pants. Jack watched as her chest heaved up and down with her breath, and soon began to massage that area just above her shorts.

Casey squirmed and laughed, but was helpless to stop it. Jack dragged his fingertips up her bare sides, poking a rib as he climed, and rested his hands at her elbows.

“You’re sure?” he asked her. She didn’t respond.

He started to lightly brush his fingertips just below her elbows, gradually moving a few inches down or so, nearing the spot he knew would make her go crazy.

“Positive?” he asked again, as he raked his fingertips to the area just above her smooth hollows. Still no answer.

“Ok then...” he said, as he plunged his fingers into her silky underarms. Slowly, he scribbled his fingers in her armpits, but not long after, he sped the tickling up, madly scribbling away at her defenseless and oh-so ticklish skin.

“AAAHEEHEEHEE!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!” She screamed, as she thrashed her head around, unable to see anything.

One of his hands flew down to her ribs, where he clamped a hand at her side, and squeezed to his own delight, while he left the other hand to maddeningly tickle her underarms.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! AAAHAAHAA!!! S-STAHAHA!!! OK!!!! I AGREEHEEHEE!!!”

Jack stopped.

“What was that?” he asked, pretending not to have heard.

“I...said...I agree. I give in.” Casey responded, with a hint of a grin on her face. Jack couldn’t tell if that was leftover from the tickling, or new, from her own love of excitement. Either way, it didn’t matter. He untied her from the bed, and took the blindfold off.

“Stand up.” he ordered. She complied.

He stood across from her, surveying her with a new aura of authority.

“Take off your shorts, please.” she slid her shorts down to the floor, and stepped over them.

She was simply stunning. Sexy, ticklish, and wearing only her bra and panties. Jack’s pants were having a field day.

“Rule number one,” he said, “Do exactly as I say.”

“Alright.” she responded.

“Rule number two...don’t speak unless spoken to.”

She nodded this time.

“Third rule, remember that you’re a slave for the weekend.”

She nodded again.

“Now, come with me.” he said, as the two of them left the room.

Jack led Casey back into his living room, where there was more floor space. He didn’t bring anything with him. He had Casey kneel on the floor, upright, as he knelt right behind her. He ordered her to lift her arms, and she did.

“Alright, in this game, you keep your arms up. That’s all. If you can do it for five minutes, you win, and we move on. You may now speak.”

“And if I lose?” asked the sexy brunette.

“You’ll see. Ready?”

“Bring it on.” she said, with a wink.

Jack put an arm around her stomach, and pulled her back slightly, so her back was touching his front, as he knelt behind her. With the other hand, he poked her underarms, a little tickle now and then. She was giggling heavily, but was managing to keep her arms up.

After about two minutes, he got her with a surprise attack. He dug all ten fingers into her underarms, massaging and scribbling at her ticklish skin. She threw her arms down, claming his fingers in her warm flesh.

“You lose, Casey.” he said, mischievously. “Arms up.”

Slowly, she did as he said, and put her arms back up. In a flash, he had thrown his right arm around her bisceps, holding both her arms up, as he mercilessly, tickled one of her underarms with his other hand.

She squealed and screamed, desperate to get away from the tickling, but it was no use. Her arms were held immobile above her head, her taut body stretched and tight.

Jack’s fingers danced up and down her slightly protruding ribs, squeezing, clutching and tickling her tummy, waist, sides, and of course he would stop for an extra thorough massage of her underarms with his prodding fingertips.

“HAAAAHAAAHAAAA!!! AHAHAHAHAAHAHA!” She couldn’t even beg. Beautiful feminine laughter had seized full control of her voice.

Casey clenched her eyes shut, and squealed. She had given up struggling, and succumbed to the tickling sensation over her exposed body. Jack was still playing with her oh-so-ticklish ribcage, never at any moment forgetting to delve his wiggling fingers into her underarms.

After a few more minutes of this, Jack had mercy on her, and stopped. She fell limp into his arms, as she panted heavily, her body covered in a thin coat of sweat. She weakly looked up and smiled and Jack. Jack smiled back...then quickly clawed at her bare stomach. She writhed and giggled as he laughed, pleased with his work.

“Alright Casey. You can leave for tonight. But you HAVE to be back by noon tomorrow.” Jack said, helping his tickle toy to her feet.

“Don’t worry, I don’t go back on my word.” she said, giving him a little wink.

She gathered up her clothes, and after a little kiss, left the apartment. Jack sat down on his couch, thinking about what he’d do the next day...

Casey...

No disrespect meant here but, Why the hell did he make her go home??????:confused: :confused: :confused:

OH NO WAY!!!!:sowrong:

A question, why the hell did Jack let Casey go home?
Oh com'on you can't leave us all hanging! Geez I hate the Part 1 and Part2 or ever to be continued stories!
Get us all into the story and BAM you stop!!! Please tell me that there is more to come? Does Jack get aroused at all by his tickle slave? Hmmmm

Loved the story,:sowrong: just wished it had not ended that way ;)
Venus:sowrong:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back