• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleAbuse2 no longer number 1???

ScorpionKing

2nd Level Red Feather
I just went to clips4sale's tickling section and saw that TickleAbuse2 is no longer number 1. Tickle Intensive is now number 1 and I am a bit not shocked. I am a fan of both companies so here is to some good competition between the two.

I assume a lot of Tommy's clip sales go through his membership site.

Yeah I know but I still thought he wouldnt be knocked of from the number one spot. This is good news because it means more good competition means a better product for us consumers.

Most of my business now goes to my website, I almost have my own clips site ready, tickleabuseclips.com, so soon I may no longer be selling videos on clips4sale. I am however considering starting a new store that wont be part of tickleabuse.com and will be exclusive to c4s. Personally I'd rather just do my own website and do what I like with it, such as offer money back guarantees, etc. But I have been part of c4s for so long, hard to walk away, lol.

Hurricane Irene was a tropical storm when it hit NYC, but we did get a lot of rain, and unfortunately much of that rain went through my studio roof and all over my floors, upstairs into downstairs. It has slowed production quite a bit, but getting back into filming this week, even building more bondage devices too.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back