• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

jenga commercial

ticklishlexi

TMF Poster
has anybody seen that new jenga commercial? its some new version of the game or something where it tells you to do something to another person. I found it interesting when the first thing you see is a jenga piece with "blow a raspberry on someone's stomach" or something to that sort, well sure enough, about two seconds later there is a guy blowing a raspberry on this girls stomach. The girl was blonde and had a HUGE smile on her face and she was squealing kind of. Thought some of u peeps (lol trying to keep up with the slang) would like this.
bye
lexi

I just saw the commercial my self, I came to the forum to post it, but it looks like you beat me to the punch, oh well, great sceene exspecialy for you raspberry lovers out there.

Thanks, Lexi, SSJ, and Marauder! Raspberry tickling isn't shown very often, so it's a real treat to see. :)

That commercial has actually been around for almost a year (and it is my favorite). Although it's never been in high rotation, so alot of people have never seen it. Thanks for posting!!!!!!!

You Know,

I saw this commercial a few months ago and was going to post it here, but I just completely forgot about it.

Great clip thanks!!!

A friend of mine actually purchased this game in the hopes it would be a good party game. Sadly its really not. It asks really stupid questions like "which player flirts the most?" or "Have you ever gone skinny dipping?". But it does have one redeeming quality, besides the rasberry thing, it has a "tickle another player" dare. The rules state that the group has to decide: who gets tickled, how long, and where. You can imagine that since I was the only tickling enthusiast, we didn't play for too long.

Just thought I would pass this along to anyone who might be thinking of purchasing this.

It's really funny,

But right after reading this thread last night, I saw that commercial like two times in an hour or two. It's really a cool scene. I mean raspberries are a beautiful thing!!!

Dardanos,

That would be an interesting, and possibly embarrassing scenario. A 'phile playing that game with non-'philes, getting that question, and then trying not to suggest a one-hour tickling of another player. Could lead to some strange looks.:D

Raul

Wait a minute Dardanos,

Are you telling me that there is another tickling block in the game and it allows tickling for as long as the player who draws it decides???

Who does the tickling?

How does this work?

Sounds like a great game!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back