• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The MagniFEETcent Show m/ff mf/ff m/fff mmf/fff m/f

TKMarick

TMF Expert
The MagniFEETcent Show.

Hallo, my name is Vera. Vera Sillitoe and this is my story. It started last year, when I was invited by some friends to the Lord Magicus MagniFEETcent Show. My brother Luke have always had a thrill for magic and even if we had no idea about the subject, we watched on a TV news a special about Lord Magicus odd shows.
Lord Magicus arrived in our city one Monday to start his exhibition on Thursday night. Lord Magicus presented his show on our regional newspaper, explaining in one interview he was very different from other showmen and his success was raising up just because the spectators were the very heroes in his attractions. I did not point my attention at the name of that event, cause I thought it was nothing more than a Magnificent show. So my friend Richard bought five tickets for MagniFEETcent Sunday night show. There were two kinds of ticket: 25 or 50 euro. If you choose 50 euro price you could assist the show from upstairs. If you choose the cheaper ticket you could sit in the front rows, but you could be considered a possible volunteer to be involved in some illusions. That time I was little short of money and I did the unintentional mistake to pay the 25 euro ticket. The time we arrived at Layton Theatre, the staff at the entrance explained us that we had chosen the 25 euro ticket and we were wonted for some auditions, cause Lord Magicus was used to interact with people in the audience and many spectators were going to be involved in some illusions. My memories went to some old shows I watched on TV and I started to think Lord Magicus was going to do the same with some guests picked from the crowd. I started to worry about the classical girl sawed in half. The time I was child I remembered a showgirl feet tickled on a TV show just during an old performance. I was impressed by that event, cause the girl was very ticklish indeed. The game went on briefly, but it was enough to drive the showgirl crazy with laughter and to warn me not to became a mage assistant ever.
We were gathered in a large room, where the theatre staff started to collect some information. One second and the light were surprisingly turned off and we heard a tiger roaring from the dark. The light turned on again, while a voice asked us if someone was feared by wild animals. The staff was writing every answers about who was too much claustrophobic, bashful, ticklish or suffering from giddiness. Ticklish? I had a chill on my back just the time I heard that word, cause tickling it was from always one of my greatest grounds of embarrassment. Sandra, one of my friends at the theatre, told to the staff she was ticklish and she’d rather avoid any tickling situation. Just to put me on the same condition, I sentenced I was so ticklish I could have died if anybody should have tickled me just for one second. The assistant collected every information on a paper, advising us it was possible, for every girl she had liked it, to indicate her the most ticklish spot, just to evade further risks.
Sandra supposed they were her sides. I started to suspect these auditions was an unfair excuse to snatch some more information about our weaknesses and I had no intention to tell them more, but my brother Luke declared with a smile everybody knows Vera Sillitoe’s feet were her ultimate ticklish spot. I faked a smiled at the female assistant, just the time she emphasized that we all paid 25 euro tickets and it meant we were considered acquiescent to accept every kind of involvement, tricks or jokes Lord Magicus was intended to realize during his show.
“We thank you all for your kindness” the assistant sentenced “And remember! Everything could happen on Lord Magicus Show!”.
My memory turned back again at the sawed in half showgirl I watched on TV many years ago. Was it really possible Lord Magicus was going to plan a similar dirty trick against someone of them? I started to get nervous about my conviction, but I was still determined not to show anybody my uncomfortable anxiety.
The show was near to start. The theatre staff gave us the number of our stalls and in short time we get our places in the first five rows of the auditorium.

The lights and the music went thought an artificial fog and Lord Magicus appeared on the box. He disappeared and turned up again inside a cage. Then he disappeared again and turned up lying on a comfortable couch.
The effect of this performances was very surprising. I was excited and happy for my brother too, cause Lord Magicus seemed to be a very original subject.
Little after Lord Magicus asked for three persons from first rows of the auditorium to rise on the box. Nobody of us was called and I felt my agitation to decrease slowly. They were asked to take off their shoes and pick some cards by their feet, letting the magician to do some illusions with his magic deck. Three other people were asked to play illusions with some animals, showing a real fear near to three roaring tigers. Then Lord Magicus called for my friend Sandra and one other girl from the second row, asking them to enter in two metal cabins. In the first part of the illusion they were divided in four sections. Then Lord Magicus started joking with them, poking their sides and bellies. We could only see Sandra face from a little circle. She was red like a pepper and giggling with shyness. The other girl was laughing more abundantly, showing to have highly sensitive stomach, but a great sense of humour. What I didn’t expected it was that two people from the audience was called by Lord Magicus to witness the girl sides and bellies were not artificial. An old man and an elegant woman tickled both Sandra and the second girl, making all the crowd approving the show with high laughter and euphoria. The illusion ended up with a large applause.
During the interval I reached the snack-bar with my friends to have a drink. Sandra was still giggling with little embarrassment, cause she was on the box some minutes before and all the people around was looking and smiling at her. My friends derided me with cunning smiles, menacing me to be the next one to be tickled, but I pulled out my tongue, cause the tickling game was already occurred. Little time after, the speaker advised us to turn back to our stalls. The show was starting again.
Lord Magicus opened the second half of his show playing some new illusions with cards and flowers, but little later a thundering voice from the backstage called for all the attention. The greatest, hottest and funniest illusions of that night was near to came!
A wall of fog appeared and little by little vanished, showing three wheeled metal boxes in the centre of the scene. A chill raised up my spine, cause they were the classical sawing a girl in half boxes. Lord Magicus approached the audience and looked everyone in the first rows. He pointed a young very beautiful lady for first. The woman said her name was Helen Munro. Lord Magicus asked Helen to raise the side stairs and got to the scene. Then he turned his eyes again on the audience, looking for someone other. I would have liked to disappear for a moment, but it was too late. Lord Magicus had already invited me to tell everybody what it was my name. I felt myself frozen and burning at the same time. I was so paralyzed! Looking at my embarrassment, Lord Magicus ordered the audience to encourage me with some applause. I said my name was Vera Sillitoe, as long as I approached the second metal box in the centre of the scene. After one minute a third lady, Mrs Josephine Clebert, was near the last one. Some rumours distracted myself. All Mrs Helen friends were laughing at her, making her condition very embarrassing, while her husband was in fire, so pleased he was to see her lady on the box.
Now that all the attention was turned to Mrs Helen, I started to feel me a little less upset, but in no time we all three women were perfectly assigned, everyone inside her respective box. In no time I was totally enclosed, except for my head and my feet, out from one and from the other side.
Lord Magicus gained a first amused applause when he slipped off Helen Munro shoes, making me panic and giggle in terror. I was sure this step was an obvious prelude to tickling and it was clear what I had to expect by now. Lord Magicus told the crowd he had to demonstrate our feet were real and started tickling lady Helen feet for first with great happiness.
The woman exploded with laughter, but tickling went on and on, although it was clear this lady was over- ticklish.
To watch at lady Helen tickled for one full minute, just in front of my eyes, it made me feel totally in discordance with the playful spirit of the show. On the contrary all the crowd were enjoying this trick, liking Helen’s feet to be plentifully tickled. My mind was troubling at the worry of being placed with my own feet totally exposed. My turn was going to come and now I would really prefer to be at home, under my blankets. I turned my face on right, looking at my friends sat between the crowd. I watched my brother Luke, Sandra and Richard laughing like animals, while Meg was looking at Mrs Helen with astonishment. They’d had so much fun with this woman, I could only imagine the one they should have, looking on me tickled in the same way.
A sudden instinct commanded me to withdraw my feet and I did it. Or better I tried to do, realizing they were for sure totally blocked and exposed.
Indeed Lord Magicus announced it was time to going on with the steps, approaching my box and unbinding my shoe-laces. The magician declared he had to show my feet were not a fake and I immediately swore it was truth.
“Yes, they are mine!” I screamed “It’s no need to tickle them!”. I heard the crowd laughing at my entreaty.
“Oh, I think on the contrary it is very necessary!” Lord Magicus said, starting to run his fast fingers on my soles.
I erupted with laughter, making the crowd to explode. What a bad trick it was! I started to cry in giggles, jumping like a fish inside the box. I would never thought five fingers could possibly tickle so much. It was a fortune I had wore tennis shoes that night. I had at least my socks on, even if everything was useless. I was ticklish much more than Miss Helen and Lord Magicus seemed to consider this fact as a great fortune. I started to cackling with laughter, hoping to have some pity. I called for God or for anyone’s sake, but nobody wished to help me, till the maddening tickling ended up, after the classical minute, leaving me gasping with giggles.
At least I could restore myself the time Lord Magicus tickled the third girl in the same way he had done before. The crowd became elated again, cause this girl was very ticklish indeed, but at the very end of the starting stage, everybody could easily bet I had the most ticklish feet on the show.
Hoping the funny torture was over, I started to wait for the real illusion to begin. What I didn’t know it was the longest tickling shot it was planned for this illusion, just at the end of the sawing stage. The prelude started immediately. Lord Magicus explained that some magicians were used, at one point of the show, to change the cards, replacing real feet with imitations. So Lord Magicus, to show everybody he was a real mage, made three little leather ropes to appear in his right hand. So he started to use one of them to tie Helen Munro big toes together, hooking the rope to the top of her box. Then he went to me. My greatest fear was he would have had to take my socks off, before doing the same at my feet. Lord Magicus tried at first to bind my toes, but in short time he had to slip my cotton socks of, starting to work on my bare feet.
I didn’t manage not to laugh at the only manipulation under my toes, till I felt my bare soles starting to upturn, till becoming totally stretched and blocked. I thought if someone could have tickled my bare feet in that position, I would have probably died in short time.
From my position I couldn’t see the third girl, but I understood from her complaint that her feet had had the same fate.
The illusion went on with other surprises. Lord Magicus sawed me and the other two girls with incomprehensible facility. I remember I felt some movement on my sides, back and legs, but I really didn’t understand the way Lord Magicus could complete his illusion. It was really looking like he had divided me in some sections, crossing my body with many of his square blades.
In any case, at the end of this step, my position was just like before, blocked inside the box, with my soles stretched out and my big toes securely tied, preventing my bare feet from any movement. Lord Magicus announced a special opportunity for someone in the audience. As like as he did with the two girls sawed in the cabin, he asked for three person to come and help him to show our feet were just as real as before.
Lord Magicus pretended to introduce the new guests. The three persons elected were a middle age man, named Brian, the young boy Carlito and an elegant lady named Mrs Florence.
“We have a lady and we have to let her choose for first which feet she likes to prove they are real.” Lord Magicus sentenced, making a great giggling to erupt from the crowd.
I was very embarrassed at the idea that one of this two male strangers could put his hands on my feet, so I didn’t expect Mrs Florence to come straight in front of my box, just like she had no time to waste.
Mrs Florence was looking at my feet with malicious grins and I really started to worry, watching at her manicured nails. I thought they were short enough to let me feel her fingertips, but long enough to elicit some shocking jolts on my soles. They were for sure the most dangerous ones for my bare feet.
Mister Brian was assigned to poor lady Helen and Carlito get his place near Josephine.
All it was ready and I sew Mrs Florence approaching my soles with charmed looking.
I felt myself so a poor baby that moment, I would have liked to call for mammy.
But the time Mrs Florence contacted my soles I remember I completely lost my control.
I couldn’t tell no more where I was, or who, or why. My screams were really reaching the highest pitches, now that Mrs Florence was tickling me without a pause. After a time I was not able to define, Lord Magicus ordered a first stop. He explained everyone the game was over, but for one girl only. The chosen girl was going to get free, but the two others had to undergo a little longer ticklish round. I hoped in some pity, but I didn’t have any faith in this kind of audience. They were too much pleased to admire ticklish girls going bonkers and I really get in despair the time the audience sentenced Josephine to get free.
I could had barely survived the first session from Mrs Florence and now I really started to fear I would had faint in no time.
The second round started just the same and I really exploded in half a second.
It was like my feet were feeling rapid electric shocks and the tickling sensation became unbearable in half a minute. I was needing for a stop. Stop. Stop just in a second. Stop before going crazy. Before passing out. I was laughing like a poor baby in total hysteria and Mrs Florence seemed to understand it. She must have understood I was on the brink of my sanity. Why was she going on tickling me? Why?
O my God, Mrs Florence started to increase her speed little by little. The crowd was in a shock and I was much more out of control, laughing like a banshee.
Some minutes more lasted for me like a century and the time Mrs Florence stopped tickling my feet I was sobbing and gasping for air without energy.
I listened Lord Magicus to deride lady Helen. She was tickled as like as I was and some of her relatives were laughing at her. She replied with some begging, but I was too weak to understand her words.
I was so exhausted and upset I realized with difficulty Lord Magicus had already announced it was time for the final game. His fingers had to play a last tickling battle with one pair of feet. Heavens forbid! Whom feet? I thought to die at the only idea of being tickled for just one second more.
Lord Magicus sentenced this stage was the Sunday bonus, normally out of the ordinary and it was going to be really strong and intense. The crowd was in competition, cause somebody wanted Mrs Helen to be assigned to the final round. Mrs Helen started to shake the box, while her husband was little confused.
I thought that show was completely out of mind, but the dice were thrown and the game was going to keep on.
Everybody knew I was impossibly ticklish and absolutely unable to endure the tickling on my bare soles, but just for that reason I was sure Lord Magicus had the firm intention to put his hands just on me.
In fact Lord Magicus had the naughty taste to warn Mrs Helen was far too ticklish to handle his expert magical fingers for quiet a long time. So he sentenced it was better for me to be the girl selected for the Sunday bonus. I didn’t know if the crowd was giggling for so an unfair excuse or cause they were longing to see me tickled again.
So, for my real misfortune, Mrs Helen was released and my feet were going to become Lord Magicus final amusement. Everything was done and I was done for!
I remember I hoped to faint, the first moment Lord Magicus expert fingers shoot my bare soles. I would have done anything to avoid that unbearable tickling. Being a magician, Lord Magicus was so used to play with his hands, he was possibly tickling me more than Mrs Florence did.
My cries and giggles increased minute by minute, echoing even outside the auditorium. In short time they become like horsing screams and unbearable cries of laughter. I was in tickling hell but I knew my torment had to keep on. My brain was spinning in a tickling fog, as like as everything was rolling around. I was feeling Lord Magicus fingertips on my arch and my toes just at the same time. I had no defence, except laughing and crying like a poor mad baby. I screamed for God, for a stop and for some pleasing, but everyone was so engulfed by my cackling laughter, poor Mrs Helen was the only spirit in pain for me, in the middle of all these mad people just willing to see me tickled more and more. One long flicking attack under my toes and some rapid spider fingering all along my soles they were the ultimate touch. My voice broke up in my throat and I started to sob in silent laughter. I was so sensitive Lord Magicus had to stop tickling my feet just to save my mind, but the time he was sure I had recovered enough energy, he made me pay for that pause. He started to scratch all ten fingers like a maniac, making me writhe and bounce in the box till I was grumbling like a pig.
My comical grunts achieved a great success, cause they raised up and up, till falling in a desperate scream. From that moment I couldn’t remember anything but the tickling on my soles and toes. My laughter was so high I hoped the police could arrive to help me, but, to complete my destruction, the tickling lasted for a couple of minutes more, leaving me collapsed in tears of exhaustion.
I was so near to faint the time I heard some clack around me. The nightmare was over and my box opened, leaving me free to regain my composure. Lord Magicus helped me to stay still, while I was taking my socks and shoes on again, just the same time all the audience was greeting me with the bigger applause of the night.
When I reached back my stall in the theatre I was so upset for my tickle ordeal I wasn’t able to answers the questions some people did to me about my experience.
I was still shocked, nevertheless everything around me was looking so usual and common I started to think I was, that night, the lonely girl little out of the ordinary.
By the time Lord Magicus was alone on the box, he pulled a white dove out from his sleeve, as if nothing it was happened.
The show ended about half an hour later, with Lord Magicus spectacular evasion from a macabre sarcophagus.
What I didn’t expect by the end of the show it was Lord Magicus speech.
He was really enthusiast of all our encouragement, thanking everyone of us. He spoke with real gratitude, telling we all persons, one by one, were for sure the real stars of his show. This made me feel not only happy, but very touched too.
At the very end, all the shocking tickling I had endured it was, in real facts, only a game and I was as plenty alive as I was before.
I realized many people were looking at me with some curiosity and the woman at the theatre door made me feel a little embarrassed, asking me if I was Vera, the girl sawed in half. She told me some walking people stopped at the theatre door, asking what the show was about, cause my desperate cries of laughter were heard as far as the street.
I confessed her it was an horrible experience, but she cheered me up, saying it was also a common one, in any Lord Magicus shows.

Now that one year had spent from that famous MagniFEETcent Show, our regional newspaper announced Lord Magicus will be here again next month.
I heard a lot of narrations about my ticklish performance doing the ride of the city and I know three friends of my brother Luke offered him two tickets for the new Lord Magicus UltimateSOLEShow. One of this guys asked him to be sure I will be with them at the theatre, but I don’t really know if it have happened for his personal kindness or for some other reasons. In any case I told Luke to be sure these tickets are the 50 euro ones.
I won’t like to become the unwilling star for some new tickling tricks again.
Not in front of three Luke’s friends, so insistent to have me present at the theatre.

The end?

Excellent story. Please break up future stories with more paragraphs. Makes it so much easier to read.

very nice, thanks.
i9poxt3

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back