• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tortures of The Mad Hatter M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Murdock was a covert spy the The Brotherhood. His nickname was The Mad Hatter. He was a very successful spy, getting all the information he wanted without getting caught. As he waited in Hedley's office, he looked out the window and into the courtyard below. There he saw a man, stripped naked down to his waist, tied to a long pole. The man was struggling to get away. "Poor devil" Hatter thought as he watched some more. Then he saw two men with hoods on come out. All of a sudden, Hatter heard the "ra-a-tat" of ticklish laughter as the hooded men began torturing the prisoner. Hatter was glued to the window, a bit uncomfortable, but still watching and trying hard not to giggle.

While he was watching, he didn't hear Hadley come in. Hedley was a quiet man, always watching and observing his spy's. He stood there, arms folded across his chest watching Hatter squirming as he watched the tickle torture below. Hedley knew Hatter's one weakness was how ticklish he was. Hedley knew about torture. He devised the use of tickling for torture and knew how effective a tool it was. He cleared his through loudly and Hatter turned around, nearly hitting his near the lamp . "I didn't hear you come it, sir!" Hatter stammered. Hedley smiled and sat down. "Watching your prisoner being tickled, eh!"
Hatter smiled weakly and sat down, his face red with embarrassment. Hedley laughed. "No need to be embarrassed! everyone knows how utterly ticklish you are are! Now then.. Let's get back to business. I have an assignment for you.. tricky stuff. Bloody tricky stuff!!" Hedley handed the packet to Hatter to read. The color drained from his face. "You want me to gi to Hung Sir Provence?"

Hedley nodded. "There's a lot more going on that we anticipated. The government is in disarray and Yung Ho has been taken prisoner. I want you to go and rescue him." Hatter took in a deep breath. "Where do they have him?" he asked. "Our last intelligence said he was being held in the main Tickling chamber. You need to get him out of there soon. He is being tickled continuously and can't hold up much longer."

Hatter knew Yung Ho and knew how ticklish he was. Years before, Hatter had captured him and tickled him himself. He also knew that Yung Ho was extremely feather ticklish and the use of feathers was favored in his Provence.
Hedley looked at Hatter. "You are the best we have, but be careful. You run the risk of being captured yourself."

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back