• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tweets (*/*) - Spreading laughter 140 characters at a pop

stockytickler

TMF Master
I've been microblogging ticklish inspiration for a few days now and I thought it'd be fun to put them all in one place. This being a space for stories, fictional and otherwise, I figured they'd fit in well here, and work and play nicely with others.

Except for this one, obviously, posts in this thread should stick to 140 characters or less (reactions and conversations are fine -- it's a free forum after all -- but it'd be cool if it stuck mainly to tweets).

I'll share some of mine and you can share your own -- that's the reason I'm not specifying (f/f, m/f, f/m, m/m). Maybe it'll inspire a few fantasies in your daily life -- that twitch in your finger, that wicked voice whispering in your ear to just "Go for it." And ... enjoy! :thumbsup:

Right now, there is someone out there who wants to wrestle you down and tickle you into a damn froth. Sweet dreams. ;)

That bike messenger next to you in the elevator, who smells really nice, he needs his feet tickled in the stairwell. Oblige him. ;)

That hunky linebacker stockboy at the supermarket wants to wrestle you down and have his ticklish way with you. You should let him. ;)

My coworker's a stocky guy like me with big feet. I overheard him chuckling uncontrollably in his cubicle. I imagined I was causing it. ;)

One way to properly thank that skinny guy who spent 20min prepping my sopapillas would be to lick cinnamon-sugar off his feet for an hour ;)

You should make an account with this name and do all your postings from there.

That hot jogger passing on the right side wants you to tackle him, wrestle him in the grass and tickle him senseless. Go for it. ;)

Well if they follow you, they can. They can also RT your stuff and vice versa. Worth a shot right?

Oh, you mean ... but that's where they come from right now: I'm at @stockytickler Follow away! :)

A sadistic college football coach takes his frustration with his QB's running game out on the kid's inner thighs ... for about an hour ;)

That burly bearded guy hefting those big bottles of water for the water coolers deserves an extended foot massage for all his hard work. ;)

That cocky young exec who stole your cab? Call & bid the cabbie $500 more to meet him at a motel & express your disapproval on his feet. ;)

A coworker decides now is a good time to come over and argue with you. You decide it's a good time to reach across and tickle his belly. ;)

That stud in high viz gear on the road crew needs his boots removed and his feet tongue-bathed at the end of a hot day like this. Do it! ;)

The intern's tight cotton shirt shows off his muscled torso. Go over and help steady his balance getting that paper off the top shelf. ;)

That 6'2" police officer in the shiny leather boots and gloves will give you a thorough frisking if you give him reason to. Go for it! ;)

One car over, there's a group of soldiers on leave, tickling the crap out of one of their little brothers in the backseat. La belle vie. ;)

When that buff, 28yo IT guy finds MFF clips on your machine, he demands you come to his place for a tickle session to keep it on the DL. ;)

BONUS TWEET: For no special reason I can identify, I've been thinking it would be fun to tickle Kristin Chenoweth, for, like, a good long while. ;)

That gruff CFO calls you in re: your expense report, those Italian leather shoes and -- once he confiscates them -- how ticklish you are. ;)

Your workout buddy keeps putting his shoes on the coffee table they're coming off and he'll find /out/ what you intend to do about it. ;)

That hot wrestler at the gym was looking at your feet earlier. Snap him with your towel in the locker room, see what happens. ;)

I want to see Andy from "Parks and Rec" wrestled down, boots off, tied up and tickled by Ron Swanson. Then ... switch! #mustachelove ;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back