• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

April’s lesson in self assurance!!! part 2 (f/f fffff/f) extremely explicit!!!

gentlefeather007

2nd Level Red Feather
Becky left April bound to the massage table, in the shower room waiting nervously to be tickle tortured way beyond her limits and no way to stop it. Becky was going to have her wicked way with poor April. Becky almost started to feel bad for poor April but then she realized how much fun it was going to be. Becky was also nervously anticipating tickling April, because she’d never done anything like this before. But there was always a first time for everything. April was shocked how fast 5 minutes flew by. Becky had now returned with a scrubbing brush on a stick, an exfoliate sponge, and some of her favorite Herbal Essences body wash, the kind that smelled like the rain forest. That was Becky’s favorite smell in the world, and now she would smell it on April.

First she laid out all of her tools on the table between April’s legs in the order she was going to use them. Becky was well organized in all she did, there was no mistaking that. Her hand and gym bags were more like organized filing cabinets. Everything she could possibly need on a day to day basis was in one of those bags and she took them everywhere.

April knew she was in trouble, but decided to bluff Becky to try to get out of her predicament. “Becky, please don’t do this. I don’t want to see you get in trouble and punished for this. If you let me go I swear I won’t say anything to anyone. You have my word.” “Well April what do you think my punishment would be if I got caught, huh? Huh, huh, huh?” She poked April under her arms with each huh, and was rewarded with the loudest laughter she ever heard, there was no preliminary giggles here, just hysterical, maniacal laughter. April was ready for the tickling to stop and it hadn’t even started yet. Wow April, you weren’t kidding you are really ticklish. I had no idea someone could be so ticklish!” Becky then had an idea, “I think I hear my cell phone ringing, OMG April it’s the University disciplinarian, Hello sir how are you today? What, you heard what, I have to do what? OK I will, no problem sir, thank you. He found out what I’m doing to you and he wants me to write I’m a bad girl tickler 50 times. He is so unfair!!!” Becky stormed from the room and came back with a felt tip marker, “But he didn’t say where to write it.” Just then Becky used the pen to write on the hollows of April’s under arms, causing April to cackle in hysterics already. At this point April was in real trouble, she was already laughing this hard and it hasn’t even been a minute. She couldn’t form words to beg Becky to stop if she tried all she could do was laugh. Her face was already bright red, her eyes were watering, and her chest was heaving up and down causing April’s round beautiful firm 36d tits to bounce and jiggle.

April’s under arms were quite a sight to behold, long narrow and almost seemed to be hollowed out as if someone took an ice cream scoop to them. Not to mention they were quite a contrast to her tan skin, they were creamy white, shaved and soft to the touch. Which April having just shaved didn’t help her sensitivity at all. “There we go all done, the first sentence, only 49 more times to go.” April began to sob between laughter as Becky stopped to tease April for a moment. As Becky wrote her mock punishment April began to feel the full weight of her situation, tied up and tickled without mercy. “Why are you crying, I’m the one who got punished” Becky snickered as she teased April about her “punishment”. Becky jumped back into it in earnest, being sure to ticklishly dot every I and cross every T. April’s sexual desires were still tingling away and the tickling much to her horror was making it worse. Being bound, subdued, and owned by Becky was turning her on to a degree she couldn’t understand let alone handle. April wondering how being tickle tortured was making her horny.

April was struggling in her bonds as much as she could, which wasn’t much but she had to try to get away from Becky’s tickling assault. Whoever said the pen was mightier than the sword must have been in April’s predicament before. Becky was busy writing away as April was in silent laughter, face twisted, eyes tearing, heart racing, and crotch tingling. April needed release in more ways than one, she was truly wishing she was any place else on the planet right now besides here. “Only 30 more times” Becky announced happily, April was sure she was close to the 45 minute mark until she saw the wall clock through bleary, tear streaked eyes. Only 10 minutes had passed, Becky must have rigged the clock, it had to be later than that. No way was that only 10 minutes.

At the 25 times mark Becky gave April a break as she switched armpits. In between armpits Becky snuck a few tickles on April’s rock hard sensitive nipples which caught her off guard and made her buck and scream for mercy, which was non existent in this room. “Wow you even have ticklish titties huh, I like tickling your titties too!” “No please stop tickling my titties, I can’t take it. It’s making me tingle all over, it’s so frustrating!” Screamed April as Becky continued to tickle her breasts. “All right, I’ll stop tickling your big boobs, with your little hard nipples. Becky then began to write on April’s other long, hollow, beautiful shaven under arm driving April even crazier than before if possible. Between the breast and underarm tickling, Becky was keeping April off guard and sensitive to every touch and tickle.

Becky was taking her time, making every ticklish pen stroke count, and April felt every one to the extreme! Becky gave her one last break @ the 20 minute mark to catch her breath. “Wow you are a feisty one aren’t you? I’m glad we got to do this today, I’m having so much fun” said Becky. “Aren’t you enjoying yourself?” asked Becky. If April were thinking straight she would have kept her mouth shut, but she was angry. “Enjoying myself, if I could move I’d slap you right now you bitch.” Becky was surprised that April had just said that, so now it was time to show who’s boss. “Wow, check you out. You really think you can talk to me like that and get away with it. Now I’ll show you why I’m captain of the squad, I take crap from NO ONE. Especially not some girl who got herself tied up and tickled in the locker room!” With that statement Becky started to write on Becky’s under arm while tickling her nipple with her free hand. If April ever thought she was in trouble this was the time, she was turning purple and breathless, she just about passed out except Becky stopped. “See what I mean, I run this show around here, not you. I can make your life hell anytime I want to, you better realize who’s the boss here.” Without even giving her a chance to say anything Becky began to scribble in April’s armpits again, finishing up her so called punishment. As she did she alternated between flicks against her nipple and scribbles with the pen keeping April guessing and hysterical.

When Becky finished with her punishment she saw the scribbles on April’s underarms and had a devilishly clever idea. “Since your under arms are so dirty I guess I’ll have to clean them for you.” With that Becky produced a medium bristle scrub brush and some Herbal essences body wash. Becky was now going to scrub April’s under arms clean. April began to beg and plead for all she was worth promising anything she could think of to make Becky stop.

There was definitely no stopping Becky now, she had a taste of tickling and she was hooked. She took the scrub brush and applied the body wash, and was very careful to be very slow and deliberate with her movements. From the instant the brush touched April’s under arm she was finished. There was no other sensation on Earth but the tickling sensations she was experiencing. She had felt like her body was plugged in and turned on, her senses were heightened and her skin became extra sensitive to the tickling sensation. Every nerve came alive and it seemed like the tickling was running through her body. She couldn’t stop bucking squirming and squealing with laughter, she was on the verge of going mad with laughter. “Wow are your under arms dirty, they need a really good scrubbing. This may take the rest of the day to get clean.” April screamed for all she was worth, “No you bitch, noooo you promised!!!! You have to let me goooo pleeeaaasssee, I’m begging you!!!!!!!!!” Becky turned and looked into April’s eyes “Well then I guess I lied. I’m never going to let you go, I’m keeping you here forever. I will tickle you until I get tired of it, and that will never happen.

While Becky was scrubbing April’s under arms she would also alternate between scrubbing her nipples with the brush keeping April guessing and off guard. She would switch sides of her body so no one spot had a chance to adjust and get used to the sensations. And the strange part was that as things progressed, Becky began to laugh louder than April, she was just enjoying controlling this bound girl so much she was actually laughing out loud.

April’s mind began to haze over, she couldn’t even form thoughts, all she could think of or imagine were the tickling sensations running through her body. She was feeling more helpless than she had ever felt in her life, but little did she know it was about to get worse. Becky continued to tickle scrub her under arms and nipples back in forth in no pattern or system for another 15 minutes. At the forty five minute mark Becky stopped, “So do you think your under arms are clean enough yet, should I let you go now?” “Oh please yes, yes, yes, I so need to get out of here, I’m going crazy I can’t even think straight. The tickling is killing me, you have no idea how ticklish I am and what it is doing to me. Please let me go now, I’ll do whatever you say!!!”

Becky had a wicked thought, “While I got you here I want to try something, will you let me try it?” “No please let me go now!!!!” cried April. “You lied to me.” Said Becky, “you said you’d do anything and now you’re backing out. Now I’m going to do what I want with you, I’m really going to make you beg!!!” with that statement Becky went back to tickling April’s under arms with the scrub brush. April nearly jumped out of her skin, she was horse from laughter and sore from struggling, but now all she could do was struggle and laugh. Becky was now going to punish April, not for lying but for no reason at all. She was doing this because she could. She was stronger than April and they both knew it. Then Becky began to taunt April. “Wow April, I’m really glad you’re tied up here right now not me. I am so crazy ticklish this would torture me insane, I’m not even kidding how ridiculously ticklish I am. I have never been tied up and tickled, I just would never be able to take the tingly tickly sensations all over my body, I would probably die.” Becky was taunting April, letting her know how hopeless her situation was and how helpless and vulnerable she was. “So you never answered me, do you think your under arms are clean yet, or do we need another 10 minutes of scrubbing?” All April could do was lay there in silent laughter as Becky ran the bristles of the brush up and down her soapy, slick, lathered up armpits. Being sure to be as cruel as possible and make sure she used long full strokes to get every centimeter of her smooth under arms. And of course after every 3rd or 4th stroke she would give her nipples a quick scrub as well, still keeping April out of control. “Well if you’re not answering you must feel you need the extra 10 minutes to get you clean.” April violently thrashed her head about to say no, but it was too late, her fate was sealed for the next 10 minutes.

All of a sudden Becky stopped scrubbing and began to rinse April’s body of her soap and suds, was this the end? Was April finally going to be freed? “Well now April, do you feel clean now?” As April began to greedily suck much needed air into her lungs she screamed to Becky, “Yes please Becky I’ve had enough, I can’t stand any more. I think I’m going to have an accident, please let me go.” Becky then got her most wicked idea of the day. “Well I realize there is one spot left we haven’t cleaned yet, I’ll be right back.” Becky left April tied up for a moment and went to her bag of tools. When she returned she had her hand behind her back. “I have another scrubbing toy for you my dear.” as Becky began to soap up April’s shaven, bald pussy. This was suddenly getting very weird for April, Becky was going to scrub her pussy, and there was nothing she could do about it. As Becky finished applying the body wash to April’s pussy which was now even more stimulated than before from the touching soaping and caressing, she produced her electric toothbrush and began to pulsate the tiny soft bristles over April’s nude, vulnerable, and very stimulated pussy.

The result was instant, April was pulling against her bonds like never before. But this was much different now, instead of laughing April was moaning throatily And arching her back, toes curled and quite dizzy from the tidal wave of feelings hitting her body at one time. Becky stopped shortly after she began, “Is this getting you off? Are you enjoying this? Becky asked as she tickled April’s nipple. “Don’t do that please, I don’t know what is going on but I feel so much more sensitive now, like every nerve in my body is alive and ticklish, I beg you not to tickle me now!!!” Becky agreed “OK I won’t tickle you now.” Becky then put the tooth brush back to work on April’s throbbing pussy. April thought she would pass out as waves of pleasure washed over every inch of her body. Once again her toes curled and her back arched she was about to orgasm, just when Becky stopped again. She then began poking April in her under arm while ticking her nipple, “How about now, can I tickle you now?” asked Becky. All the stimulation was making April even more ticklish than before, she was tied up, tickled, worked over by all of the girls on the squad, scrubbed half to death by Becky and now denied an orgasm which she desperately needed. As the reality of her situation hit, she had begun to wish Becky had killed her, it would be more merciful.

Just as April thought she couldn’t take the tickling any more, the bristles started again, vibrating against her most private places, her womanhood, sending her back to the waves of bliss now caressing her body. This time Becky didn’t stop, she continued to stimulate her pussy, but as April came close to orgasm for the 3rd time Becky began to tickle her while vibrating her overly sensitive, extra stimulated pussy. It was as if April was in the electric chair, shaking moaning gasping laughing and getting very frustrated, as good as the tooth brush felt, the tickling was equal but in opposite effect. Both sensations kept her right on the edge of a mind numbing orgasm. Becky noticed and said, “How do you like this April, pretty cool huh? I’m not going to let you finish until you beg me. I want you to beg me to let you cum, and when you beg you better be convincing or else I’ll just go back to tickling you. Do you understand?” April definitely understood, and shook her head yes as if it might fall off at the neck.

Becky turned off the tooth brush and stopped tickling just long enough to let April beg and plead her case. “Please Becky, please I have no will power left at all, I am at your total mercy! I have no control over anything here, I am your plaything, I am your puppet and you pull the strings, please I beg you have mercy and let me orgasm!!!” After saying this April began to cry, and for the first time today Becky felt sorry for her. “Wow April please don’t cry, I’ll let you cum, then I’ll release you. I’m sorry I pushed you so far, I really didn’t mean to make you cry.” Becky then wiped away April’s tears and kissed her gently on the cheek. Becky picked up the tooth brush and bought it to life, the bristles hummed as Becky turned the brush on low speed, causing April to stir and moan, causing her stimulation to increase. After a moment or two she turned it up a notch, and April began to moan louder and pull at the straps holding her wrists in place. As Becky hit notch 3, April was about to hit the ceiling, and she was bucking and thrashing like a wild bronco, back arching pulling at her bonds and now full groan grunts of wild sexual passion were echoing off the shower walls. This time she would not be denied, she was about to have her first and most explosive orgasm of her lifetime. As the first orgasm hit, April despite her bonds was just about sitting upright, and moaning and grunting her animalistic sounds of wild sexual heat. At the 2nd and 3rd she was actually on the verge of passing out from the pure pleasure and enjoyment of her sexual liberation. As she came down from her 4th orgasm Becky turned off the tooth brush, and vas she did April asked her a startling question, “Do you think you could tickle me a little more before you let me go?”

April had no idea how much she would regret that statement. At just that moment the girls from the cheer leading squad walked into the shower room, “Sure April, we’ll gladly tickle you some more! Becky I can’t believe you’d hold out on us like this.” said Tanya. “I thought we were a team, seems you don’t want to be one of us anymore either.” “It’s not like that Tanya, I just wanted to punish her some more, that’s all.” “Oh ok, so you wanted to finish the job we started, that’s cool. So let’s get back to business then.” said Tanya. “I really punished her hard this time and I think she had enough, let’s let her go.” said Becky. “If you think we are going to let her go now you’re crazy, and if there’s a problem we’ll let her go and you can take her place. I know all your best ticklish spots”as Tanya reached out and tickled Becky’s tummy. “Ok Tanya you win, but she really did have a hard time this last round so can we at least go easy on her?” “I don’t know, we’ll leave that up to the rest of the girls, what do you say girls?” The response was instant and immediately made April turn a shade of ghostly white with terror. The response was a resounding chant of “TICKLE TORTURE! TICKLE TORTURE! TICKLE TORTURE!”

The girls including Becky, began to circle April, they were eyeing up her ticklish spots to divide amongst each other, “So now, where do we begin,” said Tanya, the new ring leader of the group. “I think 2 at her feet, 2 at her pits, I’ll take her belly, and Becky I already saw where you’d be most useful!” Upon hearing that remark April suddenly came back to life in protest. “Tanya please no, you have no idea how torturous it is to be tickled during stimulation, I can’t possibly take it, I may die!! Have mercy please and let me go!!!” “But April, right as we walked in you asked Becky to tickle you some more, so we’re just giving you what you want.“ April could say nothing, Tanya was right but she would definitely not go down without at least a verbal fight. “Tanya you let me go right now or else, I’ll call the police and have you arrested for kidnapping.” Tanya’s reply was not what was expected, “You heard her girls, we now have no choice.” The rest of the girls looked depressed as they began to reach for April’s bonds. Just then Tanya said, “gag her so she can’t talk anymore, she is on my last nerve!” The girls were tripping over each other trying to find something to gag April, finally Jackie came back with a long gym sock and a shorter sock. The shorter sock was rolled up and placed to be put in April’s mouth and tied in place with the longer gym sock. Now getting April to cooperate was another story, as Jackie tried to apply the gag April closed her mouth tight, “April I would advise you to accept your gag willingly or we’ll do it by force” was Tanya’s reply. But still April refused, so Tanya grabbed April’s nose and pinched it closed as she tickled April’s nipple. April thrust her mouth open in true ticklish response, as Jackie applied April’s gag Tanya continued to tickle April’s nipple, the underarm, then nipple again. April had barely experienced 30 seconds of tickling and she already couldn’t stand it.

Then to make matters worse, Tanya went to the locker room and got towels, the girls dried April off, being sure to be as careless and ticklish as they could. Then Tanya pulled out her trump card from Becky’s bag, a bottle of baby oil. “Here girls, since she is all clean and pretty let’s pamper our friend here with a baby oil “MASSAGE!!”. Tanya passed the bottle around to all the girls as they applied it to the body parts they were assigned to tickle. Then Tanya passed the bottle to Becky. “Down there too?” asked Becky in disbelief. April began to beg and plead in earnest through her gag, but to no avail, even if the girls heard her they’d ignore her anyway.

Becky did as instructed and applied the oil to April’s pussy, causing her to stir and moan into her gag. “Ok girls when I count to 3, you girls start tickling her feet, when I count three again, you girls star to tickle under her arms and her nipples, and finally when I count to 3 for the last time Becky will begin the toothbrush assault on her pussy, as I start to tickle her tummy and belly button, right Becky.” She said as she winked at Becky, the mention of belly button tickling drove the predicament home to Becky as her belly button was the spot that sent her over the edge into tickle hell! “You are evil Tanya, and you will pay for this, believe me when I tell you.” “I’m sorry Becky, did you say you wanted to take her place? I can arrange that right now, but I don’t think you’d be as much fun as April here.” “Ok you win for now Tanya, but watch your back.”

“Ok girls, here we go, 1….2……..3.” At that moment April’s torment started, the girls at her feet began to tickle-ssage the oil into April’s feet. April didn’t know if it was the gag, or the oil, but her feet were definitely alive with ticklish feelings, and this wasn’t even her worst spot, She was definitely in a lot of trouble. As April craned her neck to see what the girls were doing Tanya decided to grab a shirt and make a blindfold for April. Being deprived of her sight somehow made her feel even more helpless and even more ticklish, and the girls at her feet were definitely pushing April to her limits. One would scratch her soles as the other counted and played between her toes. This would alternate between sole scrubbing with a hairbrush, and a comb between the toes. April was definitely going crazy as she tried to beg through her gag, she was once again bucking and straining against her bonds to no escape. She thought things couldn’t get much worse when she heard Tanya count, “1……2…………….3” Then the other girls began to tickle her under arms along with her nipples, one hand tickling each. The effect was instant and maddening, If April was’nt gagged she would have no voice anyway, the tickling sensations were stripping her of her voice and much needed oxygen as the girls at her feet continued their assault while the girls at her upper body devised new methods of tickle torture for April. Jackie and Sadie expertly manipulated her armpits by scratching and scrolling along the slippery surface with their nails and they even borrowed the hairbrush from the girls at her feet, which once again sent April into hysterical silent laughing fits if hilarity! Not even to mention the dreaded nipple tickling which was now driving her sexual desires. Scrathing alternated with pinches and tweaks were fueling her tickle assault and driving her to the edge of sanity. When all of a sudden…..

“Girls, girls stop for a moment now. Let’s be sure to add more baby oil for maximum response. Pass it around and apply it liberally to our friend here.” As the other girls were applying their baby oil to April’s tingly ticklish flesh, Tanya began to scratch at April’s belly button, causing her to squirm in her bonds and desperately try to break free. “Wow, I think she is getting more sensitive as we go along. If that’s the case, she’ll be extra sensitive by the time we finish with her.” April was wishing she could just pass out, but it wasn’t meant to be. And just when she thought things couldn’t get any worse she heard the worst sound she heard in her life, the sound that made her heart drop.

“1…….2…………” and it seemed to take forever for Tanya to count to 3 but when she did it was all over for April. “3” at that point all the girls began their assault on April’s body. The 2 girls at her feet, the 2 girls at her under arms and Tanya. Even Becky at this point had begun her assault on her already sensitive and very horny pussy. April was beside herself, being forced to endure multiple feelings and emotions at once and having absolutely no control over her body. There was no choice but to ride the cresting waves of hysteria and stimulation that were being forced upon her vulnerable and susceptible body. The girls were driving April way beyond insane, being gagged and blindfolded was way more than she could handle while being tickled and stimulated. Then Tanya got her best idea yet, she reached up and removed April’s gag while the girls tickled and stimulated her. She was rewarded with a sound the likes of which no human ears have heard before, a cross between hysterical laughter, screaming, moaning and gasping for much needed air.

If April could concentrate for more than 2 seconds at a short time, she would have begged pleaded threatened or bit to get out of her current situation. The worst part for April was that the constant tickling was making it impossible for her to orgasm. She was being deprived of release as she was being, what seemed like, tortured to death. Becky was working her pussy expertly with the toothbrush to try to make the tickling bearable for her new friend, but no matter how it was done, April would get no pleasure yet.

Then Tanya started to ticklishly count April’s ribs, one at a time over and over again and between the counting of the ribs she would gently scratch inside April’s navel with her long finger nails, keeping April in hysterics. Soon she even began to hiccup from lack of oxygen and that is when Tanya gave April her first break from the tickling. The girls all stopped and Becky turned off her tooth brush. Tanya scolded Becky, “I said stop the tickling, I said nothing about the stimulation of her pussy. Becky began again and as soon as the toothbrush found April’s clit, she came instantly from all the pent up frustration and denial. April would cum 2 more times in a row before her orgasms found a rhythm.

As April was coming down from her 4th orgasm Tanya had the girls begin tickling again, and April lost it! She was spent from all the torture and pure exhaustion, and she was also extremely sensitive after 4 orgasms at the hands (and toothbrush) of Becky. The 2 girls at her feet were rhythmically scratching her soles and between her toes, the girls at her under arms were scratching in unison alternating between under arm and tittie tickles. But the cruelest of all was Tanya who was controlling the whole show and now tickling her belly button while Becky continued her stimulation. Tanya scratched inside her naval while tickling her lower belly right above where her pubic hair would be. Jackie and Sadie made it a point to tell April how beautiful her little rock hard pink nipples are as they teased tickled tweaked and scratched them into ticklish oblivion. Then the girls washed the oil off April’s nipples and began to suck and lick them while tickling her shaved, hollowed, deep, hairless oiled up under arms. April if not being tickled and stimulated at the same time may have even enjoyed some of this attention being lavished on her, but she was still in tickle hell, as she had another explosive, screaming, mind scrambling orgasm.

At that point Becky turned off her toothbrush and slapped Tanya as she told her “You do not control me, I run the show around here and I say she has had enough!” “Alright Becky suit yourself” said Tanya. The 2 girls at April’s feet began to release her as Tanya, Jackie and Sadie began to grab and strip Becky.

But that is a story for another time…

I love your writing style. Looking forward to many more stories in the future.

Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed it, I loved writing it. It was written by request with her input and suggestions so I can't take all the credit.

Thanks April.

No thank you! Easily the best story ever :D thanks for being such an awesome writer!!! :) :p

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back