• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm the Prince's Ticklish Girl

Ryly

I slowly come awake feeling groggy and slightly out of it. I try to stretch only to feel something on my wrists and feet. I gasp and my eyes snap open as I take in my surroundings. I’m definitely NOT in my room. The place looks a little like a dungeon to be honest. I close my eyes again and whimper. Its then that I feel the air caressing my body on display for the world to see, my arms are tied high above my head and my legs are tied spread eagle. I’m lying on some kind of upright bed with my arms tied to the ceiling above me. The bed splits off at my legs leaving them spread wide in the upside down Y formation. I wonder what’s going to happen to me the fear building and building.
Suddenly a noise startles me and I look up to see a man looking down at me. I recognize him as the prince of our country. He gives me a soft smile and strokes my cheek lightly. “My dear in my home I promise you that you will never be harmed, so you may relax.”
My eyes widen and I whisper. “Then what are you going to do to me? Why am I tied up like this?”
The prince smiled gently. “I have heard that you’re a very ticklish girl…and truly enjoy being tickled” He said softly. “Is that true?”
I blink taken aback at that and slowly nod. “Y…Yes it is my prince.” I say softly not being able to lie to him.
He smirked now and moved over whispering in my ear. “Mmmm this should be verrrry fun then shouldn’t it?”
I was about to ask what would be fun when he started to tickle my body with soft strokes of his fingers into my sensitive underarms. I immediately burst into strong laughter writhing in the bonds and closing my eyes cursing this. He smiled and moved his lips to my neck as he continued to tease me with quick soft flicks into my underarms. Then he stopped and moved down my body with his hands following along my sides.
Suddenly he dug into my stomach with quick fast strokes leaning down to blow several teasing raspberries into my sensitive stomach. I jerked and squealed in-between strong boughts of laughter.”OhohohohohohohoohooooNoohohohohohohoonohohohotthahahahahat!” I couldn’t help the soft moans that came from me either.
He paused hearing the moans and smiled at me softly. He then moved down and gripped my hips not yet tickling but I knew it was only a matter of time before the tickling started. I drew in deep, desperate breaths of air and trembled helplessly from arousal.
He then started to lightly rotate his thumbs into the “pockets” of my hips making me jerk and cry out loudly before I burst into laughter anew. He chuckled at my desperate wiggling. He then looked between my legs to find I had grown quite aroused from his tickling. “Do you like this?” He whispered in my ear teasingly. “Mmmm yes you certainly are enjoying this…”
I blush as he teases me and desperately try to escape the light teasing tickles but he smiled and leaned down to me tenderly nuzzling and kissing at my neck causing soft moans to mix with the laughter. He then moved his hands down my hips and onto my upper thighs just stroking not yet tickling me. Then he slowly moved to the inside bringing soft laughter.
“You’re my cute little ticklish one” he teased me insistently with a playful smile.
I blushed and looked away as he teased me. He gently kissed my cheek and moved his left hand up my thigh teasing me with soft strokes with one hand, while the other moved behind my knee. He then dropped to his knees between my legs and softly licked up my slit from the small bit in between my anus and my whole.
I gasp and tip my head back moaning in pleasure and laughing softly as he tickled behind my knees. He smirked and licked over my clit then blew on it. I gasp and writhe whimpering when he teases me. I closed my eyes and trembled arching lightly and whimpering.
He continued to do this several times then suckled at my now very sensitive clit while he slowly drew a single finger from each hand up each of my feet. I jerked and laughed as well as cried out in pleasure arching my back and begging helplessly. He continued to tease me bringing me to the very edge of climax and holding me here then suddenly he stopped suckling and started to tickle both of my arches with all ten fingers drawing cries from me as well as laughter.
He smirked and then stopped tickling and began to suckle at my clit again, bringing me to the very edge. Then just as he did before he began to tickle my arches then right up over the ball of my foot making me cry out and laugh harder. He smirked and then went for my toes tickling under them, over them, and then between them. I jerked letting out screams of laughter and finally he stopped as he kissed each of my feet at the ball and then moved up to my pussy again and lashed me with his tongue making me scream out in pleasure and he didn’t stop until I climaxed hard several times, until finally with a last desperate cry as I black out….

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back