• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

>>>>> F/M Story: Fu Manchu's Daughter

Paul Jones

TMF Poster
Doctor Petrie was naked and sprawled out on Fah-Lo-Suee’s torture table. Restraints
held his wrists and ankles in place.

Her almond eyes narrowed as she surveyed the man before her. As the daughter of the
infamous criminal, Doctor Fu Manchu, she was vehemently racist. She particularly
enjoyed torturing Caucasian men, like Petrie, who was her father’s archenemy.

It was known that Fah-Lo-Suee often used tickle torture on her victims. She was
described as a truly fiendish tickler, driven by a powerful fetish.

Sure enough, she said pointedly, “You know, Doctor Petrie, nobody knows more about
tickle torture than the Chinese do. In fact, we invented it. Centuries ago, we learned
how to elevate tickling to the level of the most maddening torture.”

Then she gave him an injection, telling him, “This is a special drug, not known in the
West. It is called Vellitrol. It has the effect of greatly increasing a person’s ticklishness.”

“The tingling that you feel is the drug taking effect. In a few minutes, you’ll be
agonizingly ticklish.”

“And then, your tickle torture will begin in earnest!”

She waited a while, and then drew her nails across his now hyper-ticklish stomach.
He laughed hysterically, and struggled fiercely. “My, what a lovely commotion you
make under the drug,” she taunted.

Initially, Petrie had been skeptical concerning her comments about the enhanced level
of ticklishness under her drug. But now, he was a true believer. Vellitrol really
worked. The effect was positively amazing.

Reading his mind, she stopped, and asked, “You would never have believed that you
could be so ticklish, would you, Whitey?” He shook his head.

“Your hyper-ticklishness will last for about an hour, during which I’m going to tickle-
torture you fiendishly.” Petrie shuddered at the last word. “Very soon,
you’ll have no dignity left at all.

“I’ll start by tickling your feet,” she announced. “That’s the original form of Chinese
tickle torture.” Beaming with cruel delight, she began a merciless foot-tickling
assault. Petrie went wild, and screamed with laughter.

Then he squealed as she deftly tickled his armpits and breasts. “Look at the pale
worm squirm!” she taunted.

Next, she covered his stomach with short, rapid tickling strokes. She was delighted by
the way its muscles seemed instantly to “knot up” wherever she touched it. She loved
this effect of the remarkable drug.

He wiggled his torso as much as the bonds would allow, and wailed with frenzied
laughter. “Maddening, isn’t it?” she chuckled. “Quite excruciating, in fact.”
She was right.

She pressed on, fiendishly showing him no mercy. And at the Vellitrol-induced level
of ticklishness, he experienced the most excruciating—and maddening—sensations
imaginable. Petrie shook the room with the vibrations of his howling laughter.

“I consider myself an expert in the ancient art of tickle torture, especially under
Vellitrol. Don’t you agree?”

By now, Petrie was quite aroused. My, my, what’s going on down here?” she asked,
gently fingering his penis. “How very impressive!” she exclaimed sarcastically.

“The Chinese also learned to combine tickling with orgasm denial. It’s a delicious
torture mix,” she said.

The she showed him a long, stiff, tickly feather, and gently started stroking his shaft
with it. He gasped loudly. Very soon, he desperately needed an orgasm. But she
made sure not to let him have one.

Then she set the feather aside. There was cruelty in her eyes as she began tickling
his scrotum and penis expertly with her fingers. The combination of tickling and
orgasm denial was maddening.

She tickled his genitals masterfully, making him quiver with laughter—and keen desire.
Although his organ looked as if it would burst, she took care not to let him have and
orgasm.

“Now I’m going to use a couple of special torture implements on you.” She showed him
a pair of electric toothbrushes of a kind noted for its brisk vibrations.

She smiled with cruelty, and said, “For the ultimate in tickling, nothing is more effective
than these things.“

Taking care not to let him climax, she used her playthings to tickle his scrotum and
penis wickedly.

At this, Petrie began howling with hysterical laughter, shaking his head from side
to side, and writhing in ticklish agony. “Suffer, White trash!” she taunted.

She paused, and said, “Aren’t you dying for an orgasm? Your pallid penis is so big,
and it’s quivering!”

Finally, she put the devices aside.

He was nearly out of his mind from her skillful tickle torture. She regarded him with
sinful satisfaction, delighted by his exhaustion and humiliation.

Then she began what was to be her final assault. This round of tickling was far more
sadistic than anything that had gone before. Her nimble fingers mercilessly worked
over his now hyper-ticklish body.

Petrie frantically against his bonds, and shrieked with laughter. “Hear the White
wolf howl,” Fah-Lo-Suee taunted.

Then Petrie climaxed (copiously). The Fah-Lo-Suee grinned in wicked amusement.

Finally, it dawned on him that, using her devilish drug, she could easily tickle him to
death! He could literally die laughing!

With this realization, his agonized laughter reached new heights. His body struggled
violently against his bonds, while his mind nearly burst under the cruel sensations.

The Fah-Lo-Suee evidently divined what Petrie was thinking. She stopped the tickling,
nodded, and said, “That’s right, White devil. With Vellitrol, I could tickle you to
death—easily.”

“But then I won’t have the great pleasure of tickle-torturing you again. And again.
And again!”

Doctor Petrie groaned at her words. Then she gave him a different injection, and he fell
into a blissful sleep.

She smiled wickedly, and was overwhelmed by a fiercely passionate climax.

:dancingbanana:

Attachments

• Myrna.bmp
    367.7 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
Nice! And a realistic purpose too! An Asian supremest tickling the shit out of white people, love it!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back