• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OCTOBER 2ND - FRESNO FALL GATHERING! HURRAY, HURRAY!

ticklehead

Sorry for a late notice. This falls on a Sunday; munch/brunch will be at noon and gathering will take place around 2pm lasting til 8pm or so. This may be a bit different but hopefully it will still work for most. I hosted a munch af few years back and for the first one, it was really cool! The layout and space available couldnt be better! The central valley is a unique location to unite those too far north or too far south. We can be a hotbed - no doubt! Everyone is welcome so mark the date; you must PM me!
Hurray!

The time has nearly arrived! Sunday Oct 2nd-GATHERING IN FRESNO!! This happens rarely so dont miss out! Sofar there is about 8-9 people with a decent gender ratio. PM me for meeting place. Looking forward to seeing all of you!

It was fun. Only two ladies managed to make it but everyone that came was pretty cool. Maybe we can try again next month or something.

Lemme respin that for ya - you successfully got folks outta their cribs and out to your event AND two of 'em weren't male. That's not nothin' for a first event, man. Good on ya, says I. :)

I just want to thank eveyone who did attend....meant alot. And thanks for the kind words and support! For now, the plan is to do one every season so look for the winter one around late january! I will try to promote it a bit better beforehand so people have a better idea of what to expect. This gathering was fun; I know its just the begining!

Thanks for organizing. My first time in Fresno was great fun!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back